Over Practice-Web

Practice-Web is the production-increasing, efficiency-creating, profit-boosting practice management software that helps dentists thrive

Meer informatie over Practice-Web

Some features are not fully or easily customizable.

Beoordelingen van Practice-Web

4,9
Waar voor je geld

Practice-Web heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 51 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (51)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Sorteren op

Heb je Practice-Web eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (51)

Kenneth S.
Kenneth S.
Practice Manager in VS

Practice-Web .vs. OpenDental .vs. EagleSoft .vs. Denticon

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Texting with in product, newsletters, reviews, smart CallerID add on package, eRx add on.

I find the ease of charting and treatment planning; it is uncomplicated and straightforward! Software support is very personalized, and I rely on the support for problem resolution, upgrades and usage/training.

Lack of “cloud” support, but they add Doctor Portal now which helps

John G.
Owner in VS

Dental Management Software

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using this software since January 2006 and it has enabled me to be more productive and more efficient and confident in my clinical and business record keeping.

This Dental Management Software is excellent. Comprehensive record keeping that is easy to use. I like how the software is set up with separate modules that are easy to use.

There are so many features that there is a learning curve that takes some time to incorporate all the potential features of this software.

10 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for your kind words, Dr. G! We appreciate your loyalty all these years and are thrilled Practice-Web has helped boost your production and efficiency! Just an FYI- if anyone on your team is still learning or you onboard someone new, we have a wealth of training videos in the Resources section of Practice-Web.com and also on our YouTube channel (they're grouped into playlists by job area there too). We also recommend following us on other social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), as we share a lot of tips and how-tos there as well. And, as you know, support is always just a call or email away! The team is happy to walk you or your staff through any areas that are unclear. :)

Anthony F.
Administrator/Owner in VS

Essential Office Helper

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Customer service available to help ease the integration into the office dental practice. Software has a large array of tasks to utilize.

Not all tasks are intuitive. A few times customer service had to circle back to help with a problem or challenge.

Nicholas F.
President in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

The downs of Practice Web

1 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: None, there are countless unresolved issues that we are having on a daily basis.

Really nothing...way to many issues in using it!

Not user friendly and their training was totally inadequate to understand how to implement it into our practice!!

vorig jaar

We appreciate your loyalty to DataTeam DDS and we strive to make the transition to Practice-Web as smooth as possible for our Datateam clients. We provided your office with over 8 hours of training and made sure to follow up with your team regular post training to make sure any questions were answered. Please note that if you have any unanswered questions or unresolved concerns our technical support team will be happy to help.

Anthony F.
Owner in VS

Practice-Web Practice Management Software

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are very pleased with Practice-Web.

This open-source software does everything we need for our daily operations, and now allows us to e-prescribe as well. The support team is always helpful, and everyone at the company, from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on down the chain has been a pleasure to work with.

The integration process was tricky, and a bit complex, but once done, performs well. Integration with prior data sets was the biggest challenge.

George K.
Dentist/Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Wouldn't change it for any other program

5 6 maanden geleden

Very easy to use and way more features than we need.

Initially the graphics. They have greatly improved since then and now it looks great.

Panadda T.

My Practice-Web Using Experience

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Software is powerful and easy to use. It is easy to integrate and works quite well with my Owandy QuickVision imaging software.

E-Prescribe should be included in the software.

Azita K.
ceo in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Dental office management review

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

customer service, user friendly and very knowledgeable.

Customer ledger or statement , some area of billing

Joanne S.

Ease of use

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

complete program, covers all aspects of a dental practice

still integrating won't know until used more

Johnny F.

Start Up

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Easy to integrate with different kinds of dental devices.

Life Training days/hours available are on weekdays, but they have recorded videos

Kenneth L.

Practice-Web

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I use Practice-Web for all insurance, accounting, and basic practice management related functions. During this CoViD-19 pandemic, I've used the texting and emailing of forms to minimize the use of paper.

I was familiar with it, since I had a free version of one of the earlier editions. It met most of my needs at the time, and offered upgrades for future needs. It allows a link to Dentimax X-Ray software, and is somewhat customizable. Like most dental practice management software, the basic functions are relatively easy to use, but does require some time to remember what all of the functions are and where to find them.

Some features are not fully or easily customizable. Someone without more advanced computer experience couldn't use some of the features. Although link to Dentimax software opens the program to a specific patient, it sometimes gets the wrong patient, and doesn't upload images automatically. All images most be uploaded manually. Some features, like texting and emailing from Practice-Web, don't always work. Customer support rep says if I pay for an additional upgrade, it might work better. In order to use some features, some security features must be disabled.

vorig jaar

Thanks for your kind words and for choosing Practice-Web all these years! We work hard to make sure dentists like you can maximize the value of Practice-Web with our production and revenue-boosting tools. Most of what you've mentioned can be solved by our friendly Support Team. The x-ray issue, for example, is usually because an assistant or hygienist might have added a patient directly into your imaging software instead of using Practice-Web's built-in bridge. If your imaging software lets you to edit the patient number, we can easily fix that! For texting, we replaced our older service (that required you to input the phone carriers and is no longer supported by many of them as of 2019) with an amazing new texting service. Now you can do automated appointment confirmations, reminders, recalls, marketing, two-way texting and much more right from within Practice-Web! We're happy to give you a FREE 30-day trial. We'll be in touch very soon!

Fernando C.

Overwogen alternatieven:

LIVING WITH PRACTICE WEB.

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Because information is available save some time , Insurance coverage, max allowances , procedures unscheduled, and if you sign for support the team would be there for you when need it.

Chart is easy to customized to specific patient needs and findings. All the modules are interconnected and operation becomes flowless. Information is just one click away.

I'll like to be able to send pictures/ x-rays within the referral forms.

vorig jaar

Thanks for your kind words! There is a way to have images on referral slips. Call 800.845.9379 (opt 2) when you have a moment and our Support Team will walk you through it. Medcohere (our referral management Smart Tool) provides the functionality as well.

Maria R.
Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Most incredible customer support team

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I love practice web. I so happy with my purchase.

The software is very easy to use and includes everything needed for compliance purposes.

Not having the option to edit the price and cost of procedures in an excel (Microsoft) format is a bit laborsome when you have to adjust pricing after a treatment plan has already been entered. At the moment, if I need to edit the cost of a procedure, I have to open each procedure entered and adjust the price individually. It would be great if we can adjust the pricing on a procedure without having to click and open each procedure.

11 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! It means a lot. We're thrilled you're thriving with Practice-Web and glad the Support team is delivering great service. For the procedure fees question, you can update several procedure fees very quickly at once in the Procedure Code List in Practice-Web. Our support team reached out to you to demo this, but please call us at 800.845.9379 for help today. We look forward to helping you thrive!

Gundong L.
Doctor in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good support everytime I need it.

5 vorig jaar

It is simple easy to use. Have most of the functions I need to run my dental office

There still are some bugs that needs to be fixed. no Major problems

vorig jaar

Your review made our day! We're constantly updating Practice-Web to add new functionality and rigorously test before each release. If you feel that a feature is not functioning properly, please contact our support and we'll be happy to help!

Cudick A.
owner in VS

software update

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am a very satisfied customer, today 1/7/2021 I [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me update my practice web software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very knowledgeable and patient, he guided me thru all the process succesfully. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

It is user friendly, not too expensive, superb technical support like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

I dont have any issues with this software, we all like it at the office.

vorig jaar

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the affordability and power of Practice-Web! We shared your review with the Support Team and it made our day!

Shikha B.
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Best dental office software

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is very good and it’s very easy to use. Their monthly support system is also excellent I highly recommend to use their monthly support.

I have been using Practice-Web for my dental office needs! I started using this software in 2008 and we have been upgrading our office to the latest version 20.3 today. This software is very friendly and easy to use. Over the years I had multiple staff come and go and they were easily trained to use this software. The software continues to change and improve with new features that are very helpful. The most liked part of the software is the ease to use of this software.

This software is very difficult not to like. It doesn’t have too many flaws. The only thing that was a problem had to do with HMO insurances however even that I learned to work with the program since HMO insurances wasn’t a big part of my practice.

Vincent A.

Practice-web review.

4 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are pleased enough to wish to remain with the company.

Not terribly expensive like some of the other opportunistic and abusive companies. Good tech support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is far and away the best in the company. She’s the most knowledgeable and capable of solving issues effectively and efficiently. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are good too-better than the rest but not as good as [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

The updates are difficult and disruptive. Also the add on modules like texting, emailing, patient scheduling, and patient/practice portals get disrupted with each update and need to be proactively reset. This takes many calls and time.

Hortencia A.
Office Manager in VS

Very Satisfied with Software

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, our experience with practice web has been a positive one.

Practice Web software is very easy to use. I love how easy it is to schedule appointments. I also like the fact that we are able to send out text messages to our patients to remind them of their upcoming appointments or any questions we might have. The billing and charting are also very easy to use. Over all we are extremely happy with this software.

what we liked least is that at times if the software is not up to date it will lag or freeze.

Gretchen K.
office manager in VS

Practice Web

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They are always there when we need them. They are great!

You can customize it to your own needs. We are pediatric dental group and there are some features that we use to adapt to what we need from the software.

That is does not participate with more insurance companies on 'real time' eligibility

11 maanden geleden

Thanks for your kind words, Gretchen! We're thrilled Practice-Web is helping your pediatric office thrive and glad you're feeling well supported! Real-time eligibility is a service provided by your clearinghouse integrated in Practice-Web. If your current clearinghouse isn't meeting your needs, give us a call at 800.845.9379 to see if we can find a better fit.

Marie K.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

best value for the money

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I do like it very much and I recommend it to collegue if they are looking for dental management soft ware.

Good supporting and user friendly and constant improving

I wish I have recall reminder with text version.

vorig jaar

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad you're pleased with the value Practice-Web provides. We do offer text message reminders as part of pwConnect. You'll find info on it by visiting the "Smart Tools" section of our site and viewing "Automated Text Reminders." Here's a direct link: https://www.practice-web.com/smart-tools/automated-text-reminders You can sign up for it via our website by visiting the "Pricing" page or, if you have questions, call 800.845.9379 and select option 1 to reach our sales department when you have a moment.

Upen P.
Dds in VS

Best software

Opmerkingen: Great

Easy to use and navigate and learn and improve quickly

Too many updates, but when done it’s good.

Jyoti C.
President in VS

Awesome support

5 2 jaar geleden

Multifunctional software that integrates with other applications

Some minor issues that we need to go around

Vahe K.
Owner Dentist in VS

Simple and Efficient

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very good. Support team is very good and always ready to help.

Very easy to use. Simplifies any task you need it to. Also that i can customize almost everything. Very good product

There isnt anything that i can mention that i dislike about the software

vorig jaar

We're thrilled Practice-Web's customizations and streamlined workflows are helping you thrive! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts- it means a lot!

Lee N.
office manager in VS

Very Pleased

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: user friendly. very pleased overall.

The customer service team and technical support are amazing

Nothing that couldn't be modified.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for your kind words! So glad Practice-Web is helping you thrive! We shared this with the team and it made our day. :)

Jeff H.
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

I have been impressed with the thought put into this software.

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It allowed me to integrate my accounting and patient chart into a seamless unit.

I have been able to make it make it mold to my practice style. Support has been great. It allows me to locate the needed information easily. With some thought, I have it set up so that hopefully, we will not over look important information.

There are things I would change but that's just because I want the software to behave exactly the way I want it to. That's not going to happen with any software, but Practice Web has listened to my ideas and the ones they consider universal enough, they have accommodated.