Best payroll solution

Yendi C.
HR Assistant
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It help us speed the payroll process by 45% more fast.

Pluspunten: Ultipro best trait is the ability to customize the settings or features in a way to mold it on how the business works.This is a very intuitive tool, that even our non tech people can manage and control their own data and find everything they need on UltiPro. The cloud provides a real-time information including reports and dashboards that has the ability for employees to be able to navigate seamlessly and manage their information is made an impact. Very easy to use.

Minpunten: Very limited on the workflow process in web based. Some features are slower than other, not sure if its because the data is too much. This are small bumps compared to the benefits that this tool offers, so overall it doesn't have too many flaws.

Ultipro Review

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019
Melissa P.
Sr. Generalist
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've had some issues with time and attendance but overall it is doing what we need it to do: employee self service, payroll, benefits admin

Pluspunten: We were handheld during the implementation which was great. Compared to our previous system (zuman) there is much for functionality but there are still things UltiPro doesn't have that we need.

Minpunten: It doesn't have a fully functioning org chart that's printable (where you can see the entire organization, not just by each manager)

It's okay but not the best

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019
Recruiter
Omroepen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit of UltiPro is that it is an all in one system that is used by all of HR and also used for our Payroll and Accounting departments. It is easy to be able to sort through all issues across the company through one representative. I also find it is efficient at tracking benefits such as healthcare, sick and vacation leave accruals.

Pluspunten: The Applicant Tracking System (ATS) with UltiPro is the main feature I use in my day to day, and it's just okay. If used as directed it can be a good platform for tracking and collecting applications but unfortunately, my company does not use it properly so to me it seems lackluster for the price. The reporting functions through the core are pretty good and customizable. Overall I would say it is relatively user-friendly and only took me a few days to get navigate the system on my own. I like that you are able to set up shortcuts on your dashboard and see all your accruals on the dashboard.

Minpunten: My issues with UltiPro mostly stem from my company not properly using it as they should, so overall I like UltiPro. I would suggest they have an option to create tracking links so when a position is posted we can see where each applicant was directed from. Advertising efforts aren't as fruitful when we aren't able to do all the tracking right in the ATS.

Flexible System - Rigid Support

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019
Brice W.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I loved the open workflow builder and approval process engine. Our company had roughly 700 employees and it was great to have the open ability to make, implement and change approval processes on the fly. We had the following additional modules and they were all great: Recruiting, Onboarding, Learning Management, Performance Management, and Compensation Management.

Minpunten: The system struggled with benefits management and administration. It took 8 months to build some pretty simple feeds to our carriers. Even then they were poorly built and the information was not accurate. The benefit open enrollment aspect of the system was good, our employees loved it and our benefits enrollment percent went up substantially. However this came with a lot of manual backend work because of the fragile feeds and the need to check every record against the feed.

If you are considering transitioning to UltiPro, be extremely cautious.

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2018
Brian B.
HR
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Please ignore the "Pros" and "Cons" headers. This review was written as a whole. My company transferred from PayChex to UltiPro in mid-2018. To be fair to UltiPro, the undersigned was not present for any kind of sales pitch, and is not familiar with any of the promises that were made by the UltiPro reps to our company executives. The decision to make the transition was executed without the knowledge or input of the undersigned, who handles approximately 220 employees in a fast-paced, 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week, high-turnover retail operation. Most of our employees are hourly entry-level retail staff. The transition was extremely painful, and we received very poor support from the UltiPro transition team, all the while trying to run the regular, already-demanding day-to-day business of our 24/7 organization. Their “support” consisted of providing us with a number of empty spreadsheets, and expecting us to extract an excruciating amount of employee data from PayChex and enter it into their spreadsheet in their alien format. Again, the undersigned was not present for any sales pitch. I would strongly advise any company considering a transition of this kind to insist that UltiPro shoulder the burden of the transition i.e. give them full and complete access to any information retained by your previous payroll/HR provider, and insist that they and their team transfer the data. Confidentiality of information, while always a concern, should not be an issue – UltiPro is going to have the same information retained by your current payroll provider regardless of who transfers the data. Even in a perfect world, where UltiPro shouldered the burden as described above, some additional work is bound to fall upon your shoulders. In my case, a perfect example was the implementation of a more automated paid-time-off (PTO) accrual system and accompanying PTO request/tracking system. Our company had always done this manually, meaning that the undersigned would have to calculate each qualifying employee’s vacation and/or sick leave time and submit it to UltiPro. Calculation and submission of this information to UltiPro through their spreadsheet was a considerable but gladly-accepted chore, given the expected benefit of an automated PTO system. A spreadsheet was completed and submitted to UltiPro for implementation into their system. Several months later, while preparing to go “live”, UltiPro informed the undersigned that they would need updated PTO totals. I always love to spend hour upon hour repeating tedious, mind-numbing work. But we’re not done yet: After going live & receiving numerous calls from frustrated employees complaining that they were receiving errors whenever they attempted to request vacation time, the undersigned discovered that most of the PTO balances submitted to the UltiPro transition team in the spreadsheets had not accurately transferred into the UltiPro “TIME” module. Almost all of my employees had a balance of zero. The UltiPro transition team’s assurance that they would manually compare the spreadsheet with the balances and make the appropriate corrections went unfulfilled, whether due to technical or human error, and one of the undersigned’s co-workers was tasked with checking each of the balances one-by-one.

Minpunten: Another major disappointment with UltiPro is the number of different modules. There is the UltiPro CORE module. There is the UltiPro TIME module. There is the UltiPro TIME OFF AND ALLOWANCE module. There is the UltiPro BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Module. There is the UltiPro CUSTOMER SUCCESS PORTAL, which not only requires a separate login and password, but UltiPro recommends you use the Internet Explorer browser when utilizing it, while recommending the Google Chrome browser for the others. The separate modules leave plenty to be desired in the transfer of information between them i.e. a change to any one piece of employee data may be require multiple entries – one for each module. Multiple modules also mean multiple different departments you may need to contact if you have an urgent issue you need resolved. If you are hoping (as I was) that UltiPro would mean only one phone number or one representative that could handle any of your customer service issues, forget it. Another major disappointment: with the transition from PayChex to UltiPro, we went from having a payroll processing deadline of 4pm for next-day delivery to a payroll processing deadline of 12pm for second-day delivery of hard-copy paychecks. To be fair, every time the undersigned has failed to meet this infeasible deadline (to wit: every single payroll), UltiPro has been able to get the checks to us on the 2nd day following completion. But if a holiday falls between completion of your payroll and your company payday, your employees will not see their hard-copy paychecks until the 3rd day following completion. Another: their inability to customize the interface for our company’s needs vs. the needs of all their other clients. Example: while entering newly-hired employee data into their system, there are (as would be reasonably expected) a multitude of data fields to complete: i.e. name, SSN, address, hourly rate, etc. etc. One of the necessary fields UltiPro requires for every employee is TIME ZONE. Our company only operates in the U.S. central time zone. Can the system be set up so that this field automatically defaults to U.S. Central Standard Time? Nope. Why not? Because other UltiPro clients operate in other time zones, or in multiple time zones. Repeat this “because our other clients…” answer for a substantial number of other required data fields. It’s simply more chances for things to be entered incorrectly; more invitations for other complications and issues. Another: as issues, difficulties or complications arise, UltiPro expects you reduce the problem you are having to writing for entry into their separate CUSTOMER SUCCESS PORTAL, where you receive a claim number, and hopefully a response of some kind within 24 hours. Describing an issue in writing is often challenging & time-consuming, depending upon the complexity of the issue, even for someone with exceptional writing skills. If you’re lucky, your problem might have an easy solution. If not, you might engage in a friendly little game of phone tag over the course of the next few days. I’m sure UltiPro loves this complaint system, as it most likely serves to discourage complaints or service requests from being made at all. To be fair, there is an UltiPro Rapid Response phone number, but they ask that you use this line only for urgent matters affecting a payroll with a payday within 72 hours of your call.

I have yet to experience the standard end-of-year duties and chores with our new UltiPro system. I’m sure it will be an absolute delight, all things considered. I’m afraid. Very afraid. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, and if you are considering making this transition, BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL.

van Micole op 18-12-2018

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback. We’re really sorry to hear about your experience with us. It seems like there are many things to address, and I would love to assist in improving your experience. If you're interested in working with me on this, please email me at [email protected] I hope you have a wonderful day and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Micole Garatti, Ultimate Software

I love the UltiPro experience.

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2018
Yeni O.
Product Engineer
Computersoftware
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The UltiPro user interface is intuitive,easily customizable ,easy to navigate and i have been impressed with how UltiPro has continuously improved over the years ,with new features being added regularly. UltiPro has been superb for my team as a tool for time keeping.
Cognos analytic is a stand out tool on UltiPro , and simplifies the process of reporting on our payroll. I like the standardized report ,and the freedom to edit the names and modify them to fit our business need is priceless.

Minpunten: Ultipro's workflows are very limited . I will like the user interface remodeled in a way that we are able to view the "compensation-history" from one page , for every staff in the organization.

van Ultimate Software op 26-7-2018

Hi Yeni, thank you so much for the kind words. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy our business analytics features. Have a great day!

All in One Employee Management Software

Beoordeeld op 24-12-2019
Michele T.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Medische apparatuur, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I think it's great. You can manage your time if you missed a time punch, you can alter it. You can request for time off and get it approved in the same place. It's a great software for employee management.

Pluspunten: It is very safe to use and I can do everything in this software. I clock in and out, I can view/change my benefits, change my direct deposit, and my personal information. It keeps everything in one place and very easy to use. It's not complicated to figure out. The human resources department has information there as well.

Minpunten: There isn't anything I really do not like. I would say it is difficult to get some documents to come up under the employee document page.

Great HR/Payroll Option

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Mary G.
Instructional Designer
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great experience for the end-users. Very intuitive UI, easy to find what you need, and the implementation was a very smooth process. Take care when considering your implementation time frame. Many times we think of new FY but check to see where that falls with holidays on both sides.

Pluspunten: Very easy for the end users to use for their day to day needs. Great support and available resources from UltiPro throughout implementation and after that to ensure we got the most of what was available. There is a learning component for content, but that still needs more work. Highly customizable, modular approach (get the features/functionality you actually need), and integrates well with other systems.

Minpunten: Can fall on the higher end as far as cost, but worth the money for the features and support. The learning feature definitely still needs work, so I would not consider this an all-in-one solution as far as HR all the way through learning and development. Take care when choosing a separate LMS as many require an annual or one-time fee to connect to UltiPro and other HR solutions.

Faulty Software

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019
Angelina V.
Customer Advocacy
Restaurants, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Ultipro is not so great. I would not choose this software for my companies first choice in human resources.

Pluspunten: I like most about the software is the ability to look at your time punches and its accuracy. You are also able to model your pay with taxes and deductions configured too.

Minpunten: What I like least about the software is that I lost wages due to a glitch in the system. When I emailed them about it they forwarded it to my employer who wanted to fire me over it. I emailed Ultipro to bring their attention to the issue I experienced using the software and to get reimbursed for the monies the glitch had cost me. No resolution came from it.

Used in past

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019
Brittany T.
Independent contractor
Consumentendiensten, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I enjoyed using this software, it was simple to set up and use.

Pluspunten: I used this for work in the past to keep track of payments and hours, it was very easy to use and navigate.

Minpunten: I never ran into any issues using this software, and I have no complaints about it. Easy to use and set up.

UltiPro is a great investment

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2019
Jeanne B.
HR Manager
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have had a favorable overall experience with UltiPro since going live in October 2016. The support team we have now is incredibly responsive to our requests and the functions in UltiPro have improved the quality of our internal processes. When there have been issues with support, etc. UltiPro has been very quick to resolve the issue. They take client feedback very seriously.

Pluspunten: Implementing UltiPro has allowed us to streamline many functions that were performed manually with paper documents. Internal staff transfers, promotions, salary changes, etc. are now handled within the UltiPro system (including approvals) where prior to that, paper forms had to be manually signed off by multiple managers before submitting them to HR for processing.
Our benefit enrollment process has moved from an Excel enrollment form to an online enrollment that feeds directly into the payroll system once approved.
A goal tracking system for employees has been created in UltiPro that allows employees/managers to create goals, rate them, track them with comments, and then show completion dates.
Employees may now access their personnel record in UltiPro and make updates to home address, marital status, dependent/contact info, tax withholding as well as immediate access to W-2 forms and ACA forms.
In addition, UltiPro offers an online PTO tracking system where employees can request time off and managers can immediately approve electronically.
And, of course, what I like most is the amazing reporting capabilities that UltiPro offers. Besides the hundreds of standard reports already created, I can either edit/modify current reports or create my own report.

Minpunten: This is rather minor, but there are functions I would like to create in UltiPro that I don't have access to do as an Administrator. I must submit them to UltiPro Support Team and some of the functions require an additional cost. It's not a lot, but it's just the principal.

UltiPro

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2017
Julie T.
HR Coordinator/Report Writer
Landbouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We launched with UltiPro a year and a half ago. The implementation team was very knowledgeable of the product and services offered. They were able to come to the house on many occasions for hands-on training prior to the launch. We also traveled to an On-Site Class near us. These were great to be able to talk back and forth through issues you had been experiencing. I recommend taking notes for questions you may have before going. In the Learning Center Online, there is an abundance of course and previously recorded webcasts for you to learn from. The levels range from the beginner to more complex detailed positions. The Security-Based features are wonderful for companies with multiple subsidiaries. The reporting has many standard reports built for you. It also has the ability for you as a customer to build unique reports to fit your companies' needs. Onboarding has been a way for us to eliminate a lot of paperwork and scanning of policies and documents. It has taken a while to get in groove with so many locations hiring all our seasonal employees at the same time. However, in the end this is saving enormous amounts of time.

Pluspunten: Security-based roles are great for top down management. Payroll processing is a lot faster. We have completely moved away from paper checks. The Community Groups and Knowledge Hours are a great tool to have to continually learn from other customers on how they are using the same programs in their company. Many customers are very quick to respond to simple or complex questions. UltiPro has an extensive collection of resource materials that are searchable to help quickly. In the beginning, the Quick Tour videos were a life saver. You learn so much information at once that you don't retain it all. These videos are brief and to the point. they are housed on each screen that it pertains to which is wonderful. Also, every screen has a "Things" I can do here. Another good tool when learning where to locate all of the information.

Minpunten: For departments housing only human resource and payroll employees, the reporting is a very slow process to learn. While there are many courses offered, majority of which are online which is more difficult during the initial transition. The Rapid Response is not so rapid. You call in to log a case and wait for someone to call you back. Unless you are completely locked out of production, you could be waiting a long time for a return call. Logging a case on the website is not much faster. However there you are able to fully describe your issue and attach any documents needed to be examined.

My managers call it UltiPoo...

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2016
Erica K.
Talent Aquisition Manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We began with UltiPro at the end of this summer, going from an antiquated HRIS system to what we (correctly) thought would be a significant upgrade. And while the cost does reflect that; and it is an upgrade; it has been an extremely rough road getting there. Technical issues, the amount of data required (most of it being a manual entry, in part to our antiquated system we were on before) and the level of depth you will go into building this system is outrageous. Each "silo" was assigned a technical SME who helped us build the program. Everything is incredibly customizable and easy to change once it is set up.

Pluspunten: Assigned help along the way, so you knew who your person was. You can build a system to your liking. Makes some functionalities very easy, like building out an "opportunity" or requisition. The system has some great possibilities and can support a lot of different functions through customizable reports. A lot of integrations into external vendor systems that make background checks, job posting, benefits, 401K very easy. Once it is BUILT, I can see how easy it will be to use.

Minpunten: Each "silo" of the UltiPro function is usually created by that department - recruiting builds out recruiting and onboarding, payroll builds payroll, TD builds performance, etc. Problem is that WE, the builders, don't usually know how the other team will build their system so often times they don't talk well. You build it over a series of meetings with your SME, with can make it disjointed to build. There is a different SME for each function, so if I want to build a report that pulls from my onboarding module, I have to talk to a different SME because the onboarding SME doesn't know Business Intelligence SME. Building it is a second full-time job for your team. We had to build out own training for our employees on how to use the system because each system is so customizable, you won't have a packaged training you can plop in front of your employees.

Best HR site I have personally used

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018
Jamie S.
Helpdesk Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Allows me to view all my HR information all in one location.

Pluspunten: Been using this site now for our clocking in and out at work for 5+ years.
Very easy to use. Site has never been down, always up and works.
The site is speedy to navigate.
Allows me to easily and quickly log in and out.
Allows me to pick easily pick my insurance every year and has all the information I need on the site.
Allows me to quickly get a brief overview how many sick/personal/vacation days I have and will earn.
Can hop in and request days off very easily and then view a yearly calendar to see what I have already added in the future and the past.
We also use this for our performance reviews. Not a fan of those but the site makes it work OK.
Site times out at 30 minutes and it gives you a countdown before it gets there, so it makes it easy for me to see when to clock back in for lunch.
I can also view my paycheck stubs here.
It is very nice to have access to all of this in one location.
I also hear it integrates with AD credentials but we have not implemented that.
I have used other HR websites such as Kronos and this one is so much easier to use.

Minpunten: Honestly I cannot think of anything negative to say about the website. I have never had a problem with it.

van Ultimate Software op 26-7-2018

Hi Jamie, thank you so much for sharing with us. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying your experience. We hope you have a wonderful day!

UltiPro - Everyone Should Use It!

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2019
Tiffany W.
HRIS Analyst
Mijnbouw en metalen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: UltiPro has helped us integrate our 2000+ decentralized workforce into one HR system. We have a lot of HR users in our locations that are resistant to change, but we have been able to prove to them what Ulti can do for them and the time it can save. We use Ulti for HR, Payroll, Benefits, Open Enrollment/Life Events, Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance Management and Time and Attendance. It's great to have all of this in one system, with easily reportable data. As a decentralized workforce, we have many customizations. Ulti can handle all of them with ease. I truly can't say enough good things about the product, and the company.

Pluspunten: UltiPro by far has the best customer service and training I've experienced (I've used ADP, Ceridian and SilkRoad products in the past). The system is user friendly and intuitive and customizable to meet our needs. In addition, the company truly cares about customer feedback - and works to implement solutions quickly. It's an all around solid HR system, with many modules that integrate to give you some great functionality and workflow.

Minpunten: I hate to truly list a "con" here as I know Ulti is constantly working to improve their products. I would say though that the Recruiting tool needs continuous ramping up to become a true competitive ATS system. It's working for us now, but we need more from it. The GREAT thing is that every month Ulti is rolling out new features and updates to this module. I'm confident they will continue to enhance this product and make it a great tool for us.

UltiPro is the primary UI that I use to access all my personal work information.

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2018
Nathan B.
Product Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am able to keep track of my personal work information in one convenient software and mobile app. It allows me to view my payment history, my PTO statuses and many other things. I like being able to view all this information in one easy to use software.

Pluspunten: UltiPro is an easy to use Software that provides me with easy access to all work related information. The mobile application is great when I am on the go and need to get access to a quick piece of information. It allows me to view all my tax information as well as insurance information. It allows me to export W2 and W4 information when doing my taxes and does so in an easy way.

Minpunten: I would say the biggest Con for the software is the mobile app does have some missing features of that compared to the PC software. On the mobile app I am not able to access some features that normally I would be able to. Other than that I do not have many Cons for this software if anymore at all.

van Ultimate Software op 2-8-2018

Hi Nathan, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying our Mobile App! I cannot wait to share your insights with the Mobile App team - they will be thrilled! If you don't mind, would you be willing to share your mobile experience on the Mobile App Store of your choice? Further, I did see you your request for more Mobile-specific features. I just wanted to let you know that Mobile App features are determined by an organization's HR department. It's possible there are features available that you may not have access to. If there are any specific features of interest, feel free to let your HR team know! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We value your insights and hope to continue providing you with a great experience. Have a wonderful day!

Review

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2019
Anita J.
HR Specialist
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, am satisfied.

Pluspunten: Visual appeal
Rapid Response is available to assist 24/7!
Highly customizable

Minpunten: Quality of troubleshooting depends on the person you get first on Rapid Response or your Rollout Team, so 50% of the time, it's great, and 50% of the time it's sub-par. There is a lot that needs to be developed in the Onboarding and Recruiting Gateways. Some simple things are not available, or work in a strange way (i.e. the way someone needs to submit a background check).

Want to Love, but it needs focus on system users functionality

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2015
Danielle P.
Payroll Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like the fact that we are able to customize and build the software package to our needs. The software has some amazing functionality that work well for our business. I like the vendor because the value of the company being "people first" shows in the way they care for their employees. I think that filters down to the customers.

Minpunten: I would like Ultimate to finish things that need to be corrected that are known system flaws before they move on to new technology. It would be comforting to know as the system administrator that the system processed right from beginning to end before all the other "cool" features come out. Also, I wish the project focus was for system users first and then the employee user. Example, they listened to customers when we asked for the ability to change labels. That is great and the employee users are happy about that. But then they stopped the project without thinking what the system user would need. It is simple when you think about it. Everything that goes into Ulti - we have to report on. So that label project should have included those label changes in BI. Now the reports and the system will not match. Can you imagine having your payroll staff turn over and then trying to run a report based on names you don't have in system because the staff before you used the label edit feature? Nightmare.

Wonderful, comprehensive system for all of your HR needs

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018
HR Generalist
Architectuur en planning, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Efficiency and tracking personnel changes

Pluspunten: Ultipro has the type of versatility and customization features needed for small and large companies alike. It's highly customizable so that you can use it for all of your HRIS needs. What I like most about Ultipro is the integration across multiple facets. Your employees' files are stored electronically and the permissions you give the employees allow you to use the system to track and approve changes to position, title, pay, benefits and employees can change their address and names, all electronically.

Minpunten: Ultipro's customer service is probably the worst feature as getting anything changed or having to troubleshoot issues can take more time than you have, especially within a large corporation.

van Ultimate Software op 24-4-2018

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy our unified HCM. I do see you have some concerns and just wanted to let you know I have shared them with the team to help us improve. If you have any additional insights you would like to provide, feel free to reach out to [email protected] I hope you have a wonderful day!

So much capability, so hard to navigate!

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2019
Recreation Coordinator
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, if you are only looking for basic information as an employee its easy; find paychecks, find personal info, etc. As a long-term solution, unless you do a great job of training and modifying the tools and menus, its easy to get lost; both because of the interface is not clean and it has too many options.

Pluspunten: Ultipro has a ton of options of what is available to you; I've seen it now in two different companies. In both scenarios, the capabilities of the software were not utilized to their fullest extent. It looks as if Ultipro can do far more than either used it for. The load times and menus for initially finding information are fast to navigate. Information on different pages is presented clear as well. PDFs and other files generated by the system load fast.

Minpunten: The presentation of the material, menus, hotlinks, etc. is unwieldy and jumbled. It is hard to sort through all of the pages past initial launch ones. Drop down menus, if you move your mouse off of them, disappear; in 2019 that doesn't make sense. The ease of use is definitely missing. As mentioned, too, I've seen it in two scenarios, one with a company of 2000+ and one with around 200 employees. All of the features are not used and yet you can still open up menus and pages that do not have relevant information; if thats the system, it needs to be fixed, if its the user/moderator of the business, they need to be encouraged to get rid of it from the systems administrator from Ultipro. Just not an easy and clean tool to use. The Time Clock tool as an employee is very difficult to use, too; multiple pages/clicks to get to basic information is overkill. Even then, it has a very mid-range power user feel to it... if you don't know what you're doing you may break it!

10+ years of success

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2018
Glenn G.
Senior HRIS
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We have been using Ultipro successfully in cloud for over 12 years.
-We recently started using onboarding and conditional workflow approvals and have been able to go almost 100% paperless.
-We have been able to leverage Employee Self Service(via SSO) and modules such Open Enrollment and Life Event to streamline employee benefit elections
-Cognos Analytics, is an extremely powerful business intelligence reporting tool that allows us to schedule reports, burst information and set alerts
-We were able to use Ultipro's auto-population feature to generate 1095's for ACA Compliance

Minpunten: -You have a dedicated support rep, but when needed the quality of the Rapid Response support channel can be hit or miss
-As a client who has been Ultimate Software for many years, we had to customize a lot to achieve what we wanted, but as new releases come out many of these customs are no longer necessary. Unfortunately, unwinding some of these customs to replace with new core functionality can be a challenge

UltiPro- is it right for you.

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2019
Carolyn J.
Sr. Human Resources Manager
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our organization's primary focus in HR is reducing turnover and we use the bsuiness analytics for our Turnover HR reports. This report has been crucial to identifying departments/teams that are seeing trends of influx in turnover. When identified in these reports we partner with these teams share the info with the leaders and are able to turnaround the turnover in that area we are experiencing. We also use these reports for our Affirmative Action and it has saved a lot of time being able to save these report templates to use them annually to report out on.

Pluspunten: I like the tasks red start at the top right of your screen as a shortcut to go to my tasks that are waiting instead of going into each individual employee profile. It has nice features to save you time, such as when I am assigning distribution of performance reviews I can select multiple employees instead of re-filling out and distributing the form to each individual employee.

Minpunten: Learning how to set filters to get the end result of the reports in Business Analytics is complex. Many filters are labeled similar so it is hard determine which one you need.

Ultipro is great for your jobs health benefits and work related topics

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2019
Technician, Stagehand
Entertainment, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience with UltiPro has always been great for the 4 1/2 years I've been with PSAV (Presentation Services Audio Visual). The old way we used to ask off for days from work was writing it on paper and then submitting to your Director of Operations. Now you just log in to UltiPro and go to scheduling, and then click on time off request and submit. It is so much easier than how we had to do it 4 years ago before they introduced UltiPro to our intranet websites.

Pluspunten: It is very easy to navigate when you're searching for some info on your health benefits, and looking for other higher up employees if you have issues you need to report such as conflicts with other employees. It list everyone above you without having to ask your manager for email addresses from say the person who handles HR issues.

Minpunten: Nothing I have always found it easy to navigate and if you can't figure something out say for instance logging into some of our companies intranet websites for training and other purposes it has a step by step solution for anything you can think of company related.

Ultipro provides consistent, easy to use HR services

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018
RPA Developer
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been on both the end user and HR setup sides of UltiPro, so I have multiple opinions on it. For the most part, I can see how HR and management likes it. UltiPro cuts down on a lot of manual lookup and integrates many tools and features into one package. And if you're an employee who really only uses it for time&attendance, then it's not really a big change. For the most part, I like using UltiPro and it's a solid HR MS that helps me manage my team in a more concise manner.

Pluspunten: It's nice to be able to view an employee's information via a report. I recognize that you won't be able to gather all the info but having a consolidated PDF generated makes some of my duties a bit easier to begin with. I also really like the modules that accompanies UltiPro. We've used the main modules such as Payroll and Attendance, but it's nice to have things like Recruitment and Workforce Analytics as well. As an aside, I think that UltiPro has pretty strong online customer support. I've almost always found a resolution within a business day or so.

Minpunten: It can seem a bit... redundant at time. I feel like some features that I have to go through should have already been expressed to another person, and I shouldn't have to input them again. For example, the time-sheet feature feels like it can be incorporated to add minute schedule changes and unexpected TO off a bit better. Also, some of my team says it's a bit tricky for them to find pay-stubs or that it might be delayed in showing up, but I've personally never had that happen.

Ultipro is great!

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020
Michael M.
Helpdesk Technician
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall the product works great, and my company states it is an affordable alternative.

Pluspunten: We have been using Ultipro for about 4 years, and it works great. We manage our time sheets, as well as employee performances in the program.

Minpunten: My biggest con as a user is having a difficult time telling when I punched out, or if I had just punched out minutes ago. This causes a lot of dependencies.