Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over UKG Pro

De UltiPro® cloudoplossingen voor HR, salarisadministratie en talentbeheer van Ultimate Software helpen organisaties de werknemerservaring te verbeteren en te laten groeien.

Meer informatie over UKG Pro

The layout on the main dashboard is so easy to use and easy to understand. I've been able to find anything I need quickly and managing my benefits and payroll couldn't be easier.

You can not configure the application for candidate experience. Terrible implementation and testing and deployment process.

Beoordelingen van UKG Pro

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

UKG Pro heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 586 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je UKG Pro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (586)

Anthony
Anthony
Business Development
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great payroll software as an alternative to QB

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Ashley
Ashley
HRIS Administrator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers

What's not to love here?

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using UltiPro for nearly 8 years now and the service is amazing. I love the people and the tenure is long at this company. I like working with the same folks sometimes as we develop a friendship. They are open to feedback and are responsive and I really like how they take their time to help you understand your request is being met.

I like the ease of use of the tool. It's user friendly and there's so much you can do in the software. UltiPro is always finding new ways of making their tool better and I love that part.

What do I like least about this is that there's not an assigned payroll specialist to a company.. Even if the option is to pay extra per year to have one. If we have a payroll person who needs help or they resign and we are left payroll person-less, it would be nice to have a designated person to assist... Only other thing I didn't like the most is that the Performance Management module isn't as customizable as I'd like... would love the option to make all items editable and the option to remove/hide certain drop downs, etc..

Katrina
Katrina
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

UKG is an excellent tool for managing employees

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Recruiting from a wider pool of candidates has been made easier by the system's seamless integration. This program has helped facilitate a steady stream of qualified applicants, which has decreased the cost per employee and shortened the time to recruit.

UKG is used for personnel record keeping in my company. To wit: data backup, payroll processing, tax preparation, employee onboarding, and regulatory education. We integrated UKG with our payroll systems and created an easy-to-use portal for employees and management.

Some systems require lengthy builds and troubleshooting to integrate with. There is room for improvement in how healthcare EMR systems and time management are integrated. There may be a delay in page refresh rates as a result of increased personalization of employee landing pages.

Vanessa
Director HRIS in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

UKG Pro Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Cost, their modules, integrations with other systems, the look/feel, user-friendliness of the modules, their security platform, user interface experience, global support and overall organization.

At the time, we wanted to go with their Ulit-Time Mgmt for timesheets, but they were in the midst of sunsetting that module, so we were forced to move to their Ulti Time and Attendance module. Other than that minor hiccup, there is nothing else that I dislike about UKG Pro.

Nathan
Maintenance tech in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

There is no actual support

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I don't get how you can have an app like this and not have a direct line to a support team.

Nothing as there's no difference between the old app we used and the new one

They have no direct support for the company. Never had any real issues till they "upgraded" to the "pro" version. My password expired went to make a new one and it doesn't recognize my current one which is needed to make a new one. The app new app runs super slow compared to the old one. No clue why they would even change apps when they are pretty much the exact same setup.

vorige maand

Hi Nathan, thank you so much for reaching out. We are sorry you are having this experience and would like to find a way to help. Please reach out to us at [email protected].

Matthew
Assistant Controller in VS
Landbouw, 201-500 werknemers

UKG Pro The Way to Go?

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

We switched to UKG as they were able to provide us with a more robust payroll and timekeeping system in combination with UKG Workforce/Dimensions. In particular we needed the scheduling functionality that Dimensions offered.

The basic functionality of the system is fairly intuitive, but once you move away from the basic functionality of the system it gets complex and requires a lot of training through the UKG University or monkeying around to figure out. Some of their documentation is outdated. You can tell that some parts of the system were built quick and dirty to get the job done, but lack quality control. For example, there are some fields that you can't see unless you go into the edit view. Support is helpful, though for non urgent matters can be slow at times. We bank with a smaller bank and UKG is not set up to work well with them.

Joanne
Manager HR Applications in Canada
Papier- en bosbouwproducten, 10.000+ werknemers

UKG Great Wholistic Product

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great! UKG is a modern comprehensive HRIS that delivers everything you need and more. Free learning is also a bonus

Great support, free learning, very easy to use! UKG has a module for almost everything and if not is able to integrate easily.

Not all but some of the add on modules integration is poor and troublesome (People Doc).

Nancy
Director, Benefits in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Director, Benefits

Opmerkingen: Overall is good and easy to use. Integrated modules

Platform is easy to use, and different modules available.

reporting capability. Have to depend on having someone create custom BI Reports each time.

Traci
Sr. Director, People Operations in VS
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

UKG Pro does everything you need, if you put in the effort.

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been pleasantly surprised with UKG Pro. I have experience with a wide variety of tools and I can confidently say that UKG Pro is at the top of my list with a good balance of affordability, ease of administration, and features/modules.

UKG Pro is a cost effective HCM that provides all bells and whistles...and let's you create bells and whistles of your own (aka configured fields). You can administer it internally without a dedicated engineer and if you are creative enough, you can do some pretty interesting things with it. The options to connect to other systems that leverage HR data is fantastic...and with some many choices, you can make just about any connection happen...

There are a few areas that I think are lacking, a main one being user interface. The UI is outdated and honestly, a bit overwhelming for infrequent users. I also have the experience of getting excited about implementing a new feature/module only to find some serious limitations (ex. HR Service Delivery does not update the Core data base so you have dual entry issues which is the bane of my existence)

Contessa
Finance and Payroll Administrator in VS
Musea en instituten, 201-500 werknemers

Fantastic Company & Software

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our company still have areas of UKG Pro that are not being fully utilized. However, we hope to work closely with our UKG team in the future in order to use all the various functions of the system. I've only been working with our company for over a year, but I have had a good experience with working within the software. I've noticed that submitting cases online sometimes takes longer to receive a response. However, when I call in with an issue, the UKG service team has always been friendly and has been able to resolve my problem.

Our company likes UKG Pro because it is an all-inclusive product from hiring our employees, paying our employees, goal-setting, reviews, learning opportunities, and everything in between. We like that all our employees information is housed in one software.

There are certain areas of UKG Pro that it would be nice to have a process setup to automatically update information on a certain date, such as allocations and local tax changes. We live in Indiana who withholds local taxes as of January 1st. However, when employees move to a different county and submit a new tax form, the request has to be held until the end of the year. We also have several labor allocations that are only for a certain time frame that have to manually updated.

Chuck
Senior HR Systems Administrator in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great customer involvement and appreciation

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The people. UKG has always had top notch people in support and relationship management. Generally, things work great, and even when things aren't going perfectly, we always feel supported.

The only con I have for UKG right now is the handoff from representative to representative as the support structure is perfected and implemented. We love all of our people, but they change a bit more than I'd like.

Lee
HR Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Review of UltiPro HRIS

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: UltiPro allowed us to eliminated many tedious and time-consuming processes, streamlining them that improved efficiency - Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, and Performance Management processes have all been greatly enhanced.

The functionality of the system overall - how each module works with each other, and the fact that I can customize it to my needs myself as we change. The ease of use and training are outstanding!

Not having the ability to have multiple company codes assigned to an employee who may be paid different rates in different company codes, but it does not impact a lot of employees and there is a work-around.

Peggy
Benefits Specialist in VS
Medische praktijk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Ultimate Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have started this year to use the PPACA system which is great! It reduces the manual work involved when the system does it for you. Benefits are great. Looking forward some day to upgrading that to your Prime Benefits. Your Open Enrollment looks cleaner in Prime Benefits.

This software is people-friendly, all inclusive for processes in our departments. The Support is awesome and timely. The education is outstanding with individual one-on-one, webinars, videos and updates. Communication on what's happening at Ultimate Software, what's new, updates, is ever on spot.

I'm still working on understanding the Business Intelligence. It seems complicated.

Doria
Sr. Kronos Systems Analyst in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Feedback

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is great product, still needs some tweaks. We are going to put the "asks" out on the community page.

Adv. Scheduling for our Nurses and Hospital.

There are alot of little things that it does not do that API did do that we transitioned from. But we will manage. I still love this product better.

Jeanne
HR Manager in VS
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers

UltiPro is a great investment

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had a favorable overall experience with UltiPro since going live in October 2016. The support team we have now is incredibly responsive to our requests and the functions in UltiPro have improved the quality of our internal processes. When there have been issues with support, etc. UltiPro has been very quick to resolve the issue. They take client feedback very seriously.

Implementing UltiPro has allowed us to streamline many functions that were performed manually with paper documents. Internal staff transfers, promotions, salary changes, etc. are now handled within the UltiPro system (including approvals) where prior to that, paper forms had to be manually signed off by multiple managers before submitting them to HR for processing. Our benefit enrollment process has moved from an Excel enrollment form to an online enrollment that feeds directly into the payroll system once approved. A goal tracking system for employees has been created in UltiPro that allows employees/managers to create goals, rate them, track them with comments, and then show completion dates. Employees may now access their personnel record in UltiPro and make updates to home address, marital status, dependent/contact info, tax withholding as well as immediate access to W-2 forms and ACA forms. In addition, UltiPro offers an online PTO tracking system where employees can request time off and managers can immediately approve electronically. And, of course, what I like most is the amazing reporting capabilities that UltiPro offers. Besides the hundreds of standard reports already created, I can either edit/modify current reports or create my own report.

This is rather minor, but there are functions I would like to create in UltiPro that I don't have access to do as an Administrator. I must submit them to UltiPro Support Team and some of the functions require an additional cost. It's not a lot, but it's just the principal.

Jaymi
Payroll Administrator in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

An Overview of Ultipro

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it every day 8 -10 hours a day.

I like that UltiPro offers a lot of features and ease for employees. For the most part it works pretty well but there are many areas that always get ignored when new features are implemented. Please see below.

I dislike the fact that we are very limited on the module of time management and Core not lining up and having to use a bridge file to import the time. This has been daunting to our agency as we need Cost centers in Salary employee timesheets to reflect where the person actually worked instead of just reverting to the allocated earnings in core. I also dislike that pending pay does not allow you to enter the employee's name once and add all the deductions or earnings you want to input. You have to do the same process over and over. Time consuming and outdated. I wish there were more features in preventing PTO from going over 40 hours.

Janine
Director of Human Resources in VS
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers

Expensive Option with some benefits

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Allows for customization. Has great reporting capabilities.

We tried to use UKG as the one place for HR. Unfortunately, several modules (recruiting, onboarding, performance management) are offered, but they all lack the functionality to make them add value to our organization. We dropped PM because it was so difficult to use. We are also looking at alternatives to ATS and Onboarding. I am not a fan of their support model. I really don't even know my CSR.

Jamie
Helpdesk Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Best HR site I have personally used

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Allows me to view all my HR information all in one location.

Been using this site now for our clocking in and out at work for 5+ years. Very easy to use. Site has never been down, always up and works. The site is speedy to navigate. Allows me to easily and quickly log in and out. Allows me to pick easily pick my insurance every year and has all the information I need on the site. Allows me to quickly get a brief overview how many sick/personal/vacation days I have and will earn. Can hop in and request days off very easily and then view a yearly calendar to see what I have already added in the future and the past. We also use this for our performance reviews. Not a fan of those but the site makes it work OK. Site times out at 30 minutes and it gives you a countdown before it gets there, so it makes it easy for me to see when to clock back in for lunch. I can also view my paycheck stubs here. It is very nice to have access to all of this in one location. I also hear it integrates with AD credentials but we have not implemented that. I have used other HR websites such as Kronos and this one is so much easier to use.

Honestly I cannot think of anything negative to say about the website. I have never had a problem with it.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Jamie, thank you so much for sharing with us. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying your experience. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Nathan
Product Manager in VS

UltiPro is the primary UI that I use to access all my personal work information.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to keep track of my personal work information in one convenient software and mobile app. It allows me to view my payment history, my PTO statuses and many other things. I like being able to view all this information in one easy to use software.

UltiPro is an easy to use Software that provides me with easy access to all work related information. The mobile application is great when I am on the go and need to get access to a quick piece of information. It allows me to view all my tax information as well as insurance information. It allows me to export W2 and W4 information when doing my taxes and does so in an easy way.

I would say the biggest Con for the software is the mobile app does have some missing features of that compared to the PC software. On the mobile app I am not able to access some features that normally I would be able to. Other than that I do not have many Cons for this software if anymore at all.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Nathan, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying our Mobile App! I cannot wait to share your insights with the Mobile App team - they will be thrilled! If you don't mind, would you be willing to share your mobile experience on the Mobile App Store of your choice? Further, I did see you your request for more Mobile-specific features. I just wanted to let you know that Mobile App features are determined by an organization's HR department. It's possible there are features available that you may not have access to. If there are any specific features of interest, feel free to let your HR team know! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We value your insights and hope to continue providing you with a great experience. Have a wonderful day!

Rechtspraktijk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Basic HR database that isn't very user friendly, robust or customizable.

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It works well as a database when your enter data into it and it doesn't do much more.

There is some interesting core functionality but, overall, the product isn't very user-friendly or intuitive, compared to social media tools and enterprise level software like Workday. There are a lot of software limitations as it appears that the tool has multiple separate modules that don't necessarily communicate well with each other, nor is the implementation team familiar with how to best optimize each tool. If you're looking for a basic HR database, where folks input or enter data manually, this might be for you. If you're looking for a robust and intelligent system that can be customized to adapt to employees' needs, this likely isn't the right fit.

The implementation team and support is poor to say the least. Rather than taking a solution-focused approach, where they could help you best utilize the tool and maximize its impact, they simply have you answer a laundry list of questions and they program the tool based on your answers. In my experience, the tool is not incredibly easy to use, not very flexible and, should you need to make modifications, you'll be struggling to do so with the implementation/service team.

6 jaar geleden

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience. I would love to work with you to see if we can improve your experience with us. If you're interested in my assistance, please email [email protected]. I hope you have a wonderful day and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kathryn
HR Specialist in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

We're getting there!

3,0 3 jaar geleden

We previously used 5 databases to track employee information. Having UKG Dimensions with everything in one place has been a dream come true!

Integration was a challenge but we expected that. All modules were not available at the same time so we were still hopping between our old systems and UKG Dimensions. We have come a long way though and we are thrilled that things are finally moving in the right direction and streamlining all of our HR and payroll processes.

Entertainment, 10.000+ werknemers

Ultipro is great for your jobs health benefits and work related topics

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with UltiPro has always been great for the 4 1/2 years I've been with PSAV (Presentation Services Audio Visual). The old way we used to ask off for days from work was writing it on paper and then submitting to your Director of Operations. Now you just log in to UltiPro and go to scheduling, and then click on time off request and submit. It is so much easier than how we had to do it 4 years ago before they introduced UltiPro to our intranet websites.

It is very easy to navigate when you're searching for some info on your health benefits, and looking for other higher up employees if you have issues you need to report such as conflicts with other employees. It list everyone above you without having to ask your manager for email addresses from say the person who handles HR issues.

Nothing I have always found it easy to navigate and if you can't figure something out say for instance logging into some of our companies intranet websites for training and other purposes it has a step by step solution for anything you can think of company related.

Matthew
Director in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Review

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Its east to navigate, intuitive platform, employee engagement with service is easy.

They fail with any tax issue or carrier connection. It is definitely not their wheelhouse, and they always have issues.

Jacqueline
HRBP in VS
Chemicaliën, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Worst system ever used

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awful

This experience has been so terrible I can't think of anything positive.

Implementation assistance was nonexistent. Everything we try to get help with is a huge expense. Turnover of account reps is constant. We are on our third or fourth in about a year of using the system. No one gives you their phone number and every request has to go through a case management system that they never respond to. Setting up a file feed is the most frustrating experience I have ever encountered. They use outsourced consultants that take like 6 months to schedule. The file feeds that we requested before we started using the system are still not completed a year later. The one feed we were able to get setup needed one organization code repathed. Its been three weeks since we entered the request and they have not even started it. We were told once they get around to starting it, it would take eight weeks. When you questions them on why something so simple takes so long they just give you absurdly inflated project timelines.

Joe
HR Analyst & Process Strategist II in VS
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

UltiPro is great!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The functionality is great if you know how to enable it and use it. There can be a steep learning curve, but once you get there, it's pretty great.

The learning curve is steep for some areas/aspects of the system. And enabling functions for certain areas is not as intuitive as "turning it on" you have to assign security roles that often conflict or give unexpected access.

Leah
MSRII in VS
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

UKG Pro Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: UKG pro allows you to clock into work form remote locations, check your time sheet and schedule from home and even request time of at anytime of the day. this really brings your workforce into the 21st century!

UKG Pro is very versatile, easy to access, and even easier to use as a daily tool in the workplace for both employers and employees.

there really isn't much to not like about UKG Pro, as an user and not an administrator I am sure there's many more tools and option I don't know of but it has always worked correctly for me.