Over UKG Pro

De UltiPro® cloudoplossingen voor HR, salarisadministratie en talentbeheer van Ultimate Software helpen organisaties de werknemerservaring te verbeteren en te laten groeien.

Meer informatie over UKG Pro

The layout on the main dashboard is so easy to use and easy to understand. I've been able to find anything I need quickly and managing my benefits and payroll couldn't be easier.

You can not configure the application for candidate experience. Terrible implementation and testing and deployment process.

Beoordelingen van UKG Pro

3,9
Waar voor je geld

UKG Pro heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 485 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je UKG Pro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (485)

Business Development
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great payroll software as an alternative to QB

5,0 11 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Ashley
Ashley
HRIS Administrator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers

What's not to love here?

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using UltiPro for nearly 8 years now and the service is amazing. I love the people and the tenure is long at this company. I like working with the same folks sometimes as we develop a friendship. They are open to feedback and are responsive and I really like how they take their time to help you understand your request is being met.

I like the ease of use of the tool. It's user friendly and there's so much you can do in the software. UltiPro is always finding new ways of making their tool better and I love that part.

What do I like least about this is that there's not an assigned payroll specialist to a company.. Even if the option is to pay extra per year to have one. If we have a payroll person who needs help or they resign and we are left payroll person-less, it would be nice to have a designated person to assist... Only other thing I didn't like the most is that the Performance Management module isn't as customizable as I'd like... would love the option to make all items editable and the option to remove/hide certain drop downs, etc..

Jessica
Jessica
Human Resources Business Partner in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

Love Ultipro- Only issue is reporting

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Ease of use, customer service, great company! I love everything about them! Staff really go above and beyond. Have great retention tools for ongoing customers. They continue to be open to customer feedback as well.

Reporting. BI functionality is great for advanced users or companies with a designated HRIS team but if you are a small business (under 500), it can be difficult to simply get what you want quickly. Wish they had easy reporting (like SuccessFactors or ADP) and then BI for advanced users.

CEO in Togo
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for payroll

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: overall it is a very good management tool I suggest it to users

I like UKG pro because it is a complete tool that improves productivity and allows for better results.very useful to facilitate the management of company payments

the handling of the platform is understandable. if there is something to improve it is to make the access more easy

Cynthia
Head of Payroll in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 201-500 werknemers

I'm Sad to Say....

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Let me start by saying that it used to be great system and in the past I was a huge supporter of UltiPro and Kronos, and I thought they had the best systems out there from a payroll perspective - much easier to use than either Workday or SAP, and they had excellent support. And you were in control - you didn't need to hire a ton of expensive pseudo-IT people to run your department. Sadly, that's no longer the case. It's almost impossible to get support, the UI has gone downhill, and the product is very disjointed. It takes forever to perform simple tasks - very similar to a Workday or SAP. You can get it done, but not easily. You can no longer reach anyone in the Tax department - you can open tickets but no one will ever respond. You're on your own and you don't have the ability to make necessary updates yourself - it's a terrible feeling. I have had tickets open for months and I'm coming up on year end and I'm not going to be able to report accurately. Why they would take away the ability for users to make their own updates to taxing jurisdictions I'll never understand. But they did, and they don't respond when you open a case even after escalating. It's a nightmare. Now, I would go with another vendor given the choice. And that makes me sad.

I absolutely love the reporting capabilities in the core system. UKG uses Cognos, and you can literally write a custom report in minutes and pick up pretty much any field in the database and export it to Excel or PDF or whatever format you're looking for. You can schedule reports that can be automatically sent to your users and they can only see what their role and security allows them to see, you can create dashboards and interface files - whatever you need from a reporting perspective is at your fingertips. And it's as easy as drag and drop. I can't stress enough how useful this feature is.

I hate how long it takes to perform simple tasks, and I am horrified by the fact that they no longer provide test environments - to me it's not an option to test in production. We had to fight and beg for months to get them to make an "exception" for us, and frankly would have moved in another direction had they not eventually given in. The product and support, both of which used to make the system different from the other offerings on the market, have gone so far downhill in such a short time it's astonishing. Be prepared to have to go to a ton of different screens to get basic information or to perform an everyday task. And forget about getting any support. You can open tickets but no one is going to respond no matter how much you beg for help.

N Armand François
N Armand François
CEO in Burkina Faso
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers

I'm very satisfied

5,0 4 maanden geleden

It's a really great application, it makes my work on the human resources side much easier

I haven't seen anything negative yet. Super great for me

Elizabeth
HR Manger in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great mid sized HRIS system

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have been very happy with our decision to move to UltiPro

The ability to customize the system when needed. Easy to use, seems fairly user friendly.

Time and attendance tracking leaves some things to be desired, hopefully with the merger with Kronos this will be addressed in the near future. There are still some aspects of the system that do need to provide more customization.

Katie
HR Supervisor in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

UKG- Poor Customer Service

3,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: RUN AWAY. FAST! Do not spend your money on this system. There are many other out there that provide great personalized service and training.

The only nice thing about this software is that it has a mobile app- which most payroll systems do. Also, every once in a while, you will call in to the Customer Care portal and get someone that knows how to help. Those instances are few and far between, but they happen!

Where do I start? 1) Communication: AWFUL. No personal contact with a UKG rep. There is not one person we can call when we have issues. We are always directed to the main call center and sometimes are given a case number and wait DAYS before someone calls back to assist with an issue. They only give you attention during implementation and then POOF- You are on your own. 2) System changes/updates: Since the merge with Kronos, Ulitmate (now UKG), has made system changes that make simple tasks for the administrator impossible. Their menus make no sense; finding information takes forever and is not user friendly. 3) Reporting: Their BI system is so bulky and hard to use. If you want training, they direct you to pre-made videos (cannot ask questions) or you have to pay thousands for a personal training. I had to run a simple report the other day and it took an hour to build. The people that designed this system clearly don't use it. 4) OVERALL- This software gets the job done but it takes double the time with little to no customer service, horrible reporting and zero training that lead to daily headaches.

JadeLeigh
Call Center Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great System but needs work

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like that everything is in one place with benefits, taxes, and payroll.

I think the reporting side can be more user friendly.

Maintenance Supervisor in Canada
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Workforce Management on the whole

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Exceptional and Easy. it was an alien to me initially but I grasped on it fairly quickly

Everything about this software is exceptional. The time management, resource management, payroll, scheduling you name it. everything is works like clock work. Great interface, easily integrated.

It is not the software, it is us :). We are fine tuning some things regarding the scheduling so just waiting to find the happy spot for it. rest is amazing.

Curtis
Director of Advancement Services in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

One-stop Shop

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall satisfied with the functionality of the platform/app

From timesheet management to PTO management to accessibility to work history and documents, UKG has everything in one spot.

There are times that I have thought it could be a little more user friendly in trying to navigate to certain areas, but easy enough to figure out.

Lee
HR Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Review of UltiPro HRIS

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: UltiPro allowed us to eliminated many tedious and time-consuming processes, streamlining them that improved efficiency - Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, and Performance Management processes have all been greatly enhanced.

The functionality of the system overall - how each module works with each other, and the fact that I can customize it to my needs myself as we change. The ease of use and training are outstanding!

Not having the ability to have multiple company codes assigned to an employee who may be paid different rates in different company codes, but it does not impact a lot of employees and there is a work-around.

Isabelle
Talent Coordinator in Canada
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

Recent Company Switch to UKG Pro

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall UKG has cut down on some of the time it took our HR department to hire new employees on payroll, as the integration between onboarding, recruiting and PRO transfers that data. It is also an easier product for our end users to learn.

We recently switched over to UKG PRO from our legacy system and legacy ATS. UKG provides the functionality that we need all in one place and decreases the additional work we had to do. The integration between PRO and recruiting allows candidates to easily enter the database. The onboarding feature is very clear and improves the candidate onboarding experience. Everything from the branding to the setup is very customizable and allows you to set up the product exactly how you want it. In switching to their product, you are also provided with lots of additional support from your setup team, which is great.

There is some functionality missing from the recruiting module of UKG. At this moment, the texting feature is not available, which was a critical piece of our legacy ATS. There is also some other functionality, such as grouping questions together for a job posting that is not currently available. We have found we need to use external applications on top of UKG to be able to meet our recruiting and onboarding needs.

Jacob
Controller in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

Good, but not perfect

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: UKG is beneficial to our organization and if you are able to put in the time up front, you can make things work to your advantage. Once you understand the system, it is easy to use. However, it does take work up front.

The time management program, as well as the ability to manage employee information and benefits.

The reporting function could be improved. At the very least, more training sources could be beneficial for the BI functionality.

Lauren
HR Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Lots of show, not much substance

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible, you're so frustrated with their system and the employees you talk to don't seem to care, but boy do they love their jobs. Honestly its the strangest thing.

It looks good at first glance- clean look for employees

Where do I start: implementation was terrible- their team messed up our data, and we are still dealing with the fall out-example they added taxes on our employees(a whole office) incorrectly, bonuses were doubled etc. Promises of feeds being created never occur- still not done and what has been done is incorrect. Reporting, is a nightmare- so much capability, but impossible to use unless you are a programmer or something (and we are a tech company and I have had programmers look at it and can't figure it out). You call Ultipro and that act like the most basic things you should have to pay extra for to have them do. This is actually my second company I've used Ultipro for (I know how did I do this again) so I am very familiar at this point with the system and it still is very hard to use or remember the pathways to get to things, because it is so convoluted for admins. They added a new time system that is terrible- doesn't show basic things like weekly time totals. Onboarding is a nightmare bc we like to keep track of contractors in the system and they act like they've never heard of such a thing (but like we have this system to get off of spreadsheets right?) Just all around terrible, and its frustrating bc it seems like it could be a great system, they've just spread themselves too thin and while all systems function basically, they don't function fluidly together and a lot of the time you can't report easily on what you've spent so much time getting into the system.

Tiffany
HRIS Analyst in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

UltiPro - Everyone Should Use It!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: UltiPro has helped us integrate our 2000+ decentralized workforce into one HR system. We have a lot of HR users in our locations that are resistant to change, but we have been able to prove to them what Ulti can do for them and the time it can save. We use Ulti for HR, Payroll, Benefits, Open Enrollment/Life Events, Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance Management and Time and Attendance. It's great to have all of this in one system, with easily reportable data. As a decentralized workforce, we have many customizations. Ulti can handle all of them with ease. I truly can't say enough good things about the product, and the company.

UltiPro by far has the best customer service and training I've experienced (I've used ADP, Ceridian and SilkRoad products in the past). The system is user friendly and intuitive and customizable to meet our needs. In addition, the company truly cares about customer feedback - and works to implement solutions quickly. It's an all around solid HR system, with many modules that integrate to give you some great functionality and workflow.

I hate to truly list a "con" here as I know Ulti is constantly working to improve their products. I would say though that the Recruiting tool needs continuous ramping up to become a true competitive ATS system. It's working for us now, but we need more from it. The GREAT thing is that every month Ulti is rolling out new features and updates to this module. I'm confident they will continue to enhance this product and make it a great tool for us.

Erin
Director of HR in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 201-500 werknemers

Reliable but missing some of the basics

4,0 2 jaar geleden

The up-time is great. Wish we had more active notification when things are down. Notifications go out a few hours after they start and usually after I've called in and been told it's a known issue.

Some ease of use items don't exist or we've been waiting a few years since they were suggested in the share ideas portal. As a couple of examples: -A basic copy of open enrollment or life event set up was suggested at least 3 years ago. It was added to benefits prime, but not regular benefits. That's a basic feature that all of your competitors offer. -The ability to change an email address for a new employee in onboarding has been request for multiple years as well. It still hasn't been delivered.

HR Generalist in VS
Architectuur en planning, 201-500 werknemers

Wonderful, comprehensive system for all of your HR needs

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Efficiency and tracking personnel changes

Ultipro has the type of versatility and customization features needed for small and large companies alike. It's highly customizable so that you can use it for all of your HRIS needs. What I like most about Ultipro is the integration across multiple facets. Your employees' files are stored electronically and the permissions you give the employees allow you to use the system to track and approve changes to position, title, pay, benefits and employees can change their address and names, all electronically.

Ultipro's customer service is probably the worst feature as getting anything changed or having to troubleshoot issues can take more time than you have, especially within a large corporation.

Reactie Ultimate Software

5 jaar geleden

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy our unified HCM. I do see you have some concerns and just wanted to let you know I have shared them with the team to help us improve. If you have any additional insights you would like to provide, feel free to reach out to [email protected] I hope you have a wonderful day!

RPA Developer in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Ultipro provides consistent, easy to use HR services

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been on both the end user and HR setup sides of UltiPro, so I have multiple opinions on it. For the most part, I can see how HR and management likes it. UltiPro cuts down on a lot of manual lookup and integrates many tools and features into one package. And if you're an employee who really only uses it for time&attendance, then it's not really a big change. For the most part, I like using UltiPro and it's a solid HR MS that helps me manage my team in a more concise manner.

It's nice to be able to view an employee's information via a report. I recognize that you won't be able to gather all the info but having a consolidated PDF generated makes some of my duties a bit easier to begin with. I also really like the modules that accompanies UltiPro. We've used the main modules such as Payroll and Attendance, but it's nice to have things like Recruitment and Workforce Analytics as well. As an aside, I think that UltiPro has pretty strong online customer support. I've almost always found a resolution within a business day or so.

It can seem a bit... redundant at time. I feel like some features that I have to go through should have already been expressed to another person, and I shouldn't have to input them again. For example, the time-sheet feature feels like it can be incorporated to add minute schedule changes and unexpected TO off a bit better. Also, some of my team says it's a bit tricky for them to find pay-stubs or that it might be delayed in showing up, but I've personally never had that happen.

Annette
Human Resources in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

We have been using Ultipro software for our HRIS System serving 1,000 employees

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Access to all employees HR files

I like the various functions that Ultipro is capable of. From payroll, Time clock and time off control, keeping a database of employees positions, salaries, name, address, email address, PTO and Personal Day bank and actual time clock. There is an applicant tracking system but we don't use it at this point.

There is a lack of support from the Ultimate software team. Any requests for service take an inordinate length of time. (months). The service is then not done correctly. We had file feeds giving our 3rd party providers wrong dates of employment, number of hours worked incorrectly. So we had to manually update this provider with the correct information. This delayed our employees getting approved for Family Medical Leave Act and Short Term Disability. When contactly Ultimate, they were not accommodating in getting the file feeds corrected, even though it was their fault. The initial launch of Ultipro was rough as well. Wrong data and mistakes in the files with Ultimate Software Team unaccommodating.

HRIS, Payroll, Total Rewards Manager in VS
Machinebouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

From standard to high performing

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excellent, the best thing was the merger with Kronos, it catapulted UKG in a higher performance bracket with Workday .

The constant improvement making it more user friendly, ease for HR Core, set up, work flows the world evolves with technology advancing every year, UKG must constantly update keeping up with the changes in modern working, technology updates.

The BI reporting is not user friendly, getting in touch with a BI specialist is not easy, there is just some functions that a client is not certain about that makes decision making a bit difficult it is easy to read up on a basic function but some need more detail

Brian
Seafood Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Ultipro a huge success

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been working with Ultipro programming for the past 4 years and I've never personally never had an issue other than trying to access the top bar options such as w-2, direct deposit info, profile

It gives you a breakdown of your paycheck, accrued time off, vacation, benefits etc. Easy access once you have your login info

Sometimes hard to access the top bar options w-2 and such. Cant change any info on it unless its through HR

Group Packages Sales Freelancer in VS
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Basic and on point

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used it for a little bit under a year and I really like it. I can request time off from the app, check my punch times so I can clock in/out appropriately. There is even an org chart for your company.

While on the app, the functionality is a bit limited, but when accessed from a computer, there is a lot of details you can view and edit (if allowed by your company) regarding your profile, benefits, time off, etc. it is very complete, with work summary, details about employment and it connects with a learning platform so everyone can be up to date with the lates company policies. Payroll stubs are also viewable and you can be notified when they are ready to be viewed.

Maybe more features could be accessible for employees when using the app; it seems a little limited. At our workplace, sometimes the punches are not recorded on the employee station, causing problems with hours because it does not register them.

Audit Senior in VS
Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

UltiPro Employee Benefit and Payroll Management Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

We use UltiPro for our payroll and benefits administration. As an employee, I've​ found this software to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. The web-based portal provides step by step instructions for me to update my benefits and payroll deductions and also provides detailed guidance for annual benefit elections. I also really appreciate that I can go into my Ultipro account and manually update my direct deposit instructions if there's ever a time when I want to split part of my paycheck between multiple financial institutions. Within Ultipro I can select either a fixed dollar amount or even a percentage of my paycheck to be split between accounts.

As with any payroll software, there are some limitations. I have found that Ultipro does not process payroll information quite as quickly as I would like, specifically, they issue the end of year W-2 data much later than other payroll systems that I have used.

Kelsie
Kelsie
Communications and Training Coordinator in VS
Detailhandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Covers all the Bases

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, UKG is a good HR system for a large company, and rollout was easy with all the templates they gave us for our employees to learn the system and get used to a change.

Submitting time off is quick and easy with UKG, and you can clearly see if your manager approved it or not. It's fairly easy to enter hours as well.

Sometimes if I hit a wrong button when entering my times in, it would force me to refresh the page and start over. Also, the balance of PTO could be clearer.

Tom
Studio Supervisor in VS
Omroepen, 201-500 werknemers

Lots of info available and flexible.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience is as a generic user. I don't need all that this software is capable of, and don't use every feature. I believe some features were not implemented, so clicking on certain things doesn't do anything, which is frustrating when trying to do a simple thing like see your vacation totals. MOST annoying is having to change my password every couple of months. Why? And you can't reuse any passwords. Maybe these things are customized.

Lots of info at my fingertips. Can make changes to my personal info without bothering HR staff. Able to see current paystubs, past, and vacation info at any time of day, and it's updated at least every week. A very complex, but complete application as far as I can see. But that doesn't always make it easy to use.

Slow to use. Hard to navigate and find what I want. Things are not laid out logically. Abbreviations and terms are cryptic and illogical. They may make sense to the designer, but not to the rest of us. I suppose most of these function are custom, so perhaps the software company should not be blamed. Clicking on some tabs or buttons opens a blank page or folder. Overall, it takes way too long to find things and use the software. It takes 4 or 5 mouse clicks just to print a paystub, for instance. And there's no way to print a range of them. If there are shortcuts to these types of things, they are not obvious or shown.