Filteren op:

1,9 /5
    2,6 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over InvoMax

Shop management including inventory, bookkeeping, billing, fleets, technicians, tires, catalogs, P&L guides.

Meer informatie over InvoMax

20 reviews worden weergegeven

Otr 2.
repairer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-8-2014

"Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop."

Opmerkingen: LIVE Entry 1 (March-21-2014)

Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.

I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.

I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).

Reasons I chose them over the others:
1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.

How did they do it
1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.

My Experience
I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!

• Beoordeeld op 11-8-2014
Omar H.
PRESIDENT
  • Beoordeeld op 5-7-2017

"NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANY AUTO REPAIR FACILITY"

Minpunten: THIS SOFTWARE HAS GLITCHES IN MOST ALL AREAS OF THE PROGRAM. WE'VE BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY FOR UPWARDS OF A DECADE AND HAVE FOUND IT TO BE DECLINING YEAR AFTER YEAR. UPDATES ARE ALWAYS IN THE "NOT RELEASED YET STATE" AS WELL AS NEVER HAVING A SOLID REMEDY FOR ON GOING ISSUES. THIS PROGRAM SHUTS DOWN REGULARLY DUE TO "PROGRAM NOT RESPONDING" AND WE'VE DEALT WITH IT FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS WITHOUT A FIX.

van InvoMax Software op 9-11-2017

Thanks for your comments on our Software and your continued loyalty to using our Software. As we continue through our merger we ask for your patience. This process of updating the software is a great opportunity for us to improve more than day to day bugs. We are planning to make several enhancements to improve our customers experience.

• Beoordeeld op 5-7-2017
Mike M.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2020

"Invomax may be the worst automotive software."

Opmerkingen: Done paying for a "license" for a program I own..? The last 3 years have to pay for tech support for the bugs YOU plant in MY program.

Pluspunten: I LIKED this software because it was a 1 time purchase 10 years ago, until...

Minpunten: Invomax was sold to another company that planted bugs in the program so that a "license" must be paid every 3 months for tech support to "fix" the problems. Problem free for 7 years, then company sold, last 3 years had problems every few months...
Updated to the Deluxe version so it could integrate to Quickbooks. Never worked right. Waste of $$

• Beoordeeld op 7-3-2020
John a Z.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018

"INVOMAX THE LIE"

Opmerkingen: TECH SUPPORT WAS FRIENDLY

Pluspunten: EASE OF USE.EASY TO NAVIGATE .OFFERS DIFFERENT BILLING LAYOUTS

Minpunten: I HAD BEEN USING INVOMAX FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS.THEY HAD SAID THAT ALL CUSTOMER INFORMATION & BILLING WAS SECURE IN THE CLOUD.APPARANTLY NOT. MY COMPUTER CRASHED & WHEN I SPOKE TO TECH SUPPORT THEY SAID THAT THEY NO LONGER BACKUP TO THE CLOUD.LOST EVERYTHING.TRHEY WE BOUGHT OUT ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO & KEEP SAYING ON THIER WEBSITE THAT A MAJOR UPGRADE WILL BE COMING SOON( THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO) SPOKE TO TECH SUPPORT & THEY SAID NO MAJOR UPGRADE IS COMING.

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018
Ray E.
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017

"extortion,"

Opmerkingen: Got me buy.

Minpunten: Lots of problems over the last 9 yrs. Final straw was it loops through their server every startup and they downgraded me from bookkeeper to companion, for no reason. Charged me to get MY billing info. back, COMPLETE CROOKS.

van InvoMax Software op 9-11-2017

• Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017
Chris R.
Ceo
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2016

"Chris Romanator"

Opmerkingen: Terrible Stay Away! I had the program for more than a decade they interface with none of the other programs out there , they refuse to let you export your customer list,,,, So over a decade of customer info is being held hostage, I really feel this is not an ethnical company,,,, Luckily YOU have many Other choices in programs, could be one of the top regrets I have in my 38 years in business

Pluspunten: Not sure I can think of even one

Minpunten: Woukd rarther not relive the last 10 plus years of this sub par program,,, KEEP Looking

• Beoordeeld op 15-6-2016
Kim D.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-9-2016

"Stay AWAY!!!"

Opmerkingen: Customer support gone away. I cannot print inventory value. Has worked for 9 years, all of sudden cannot print. Waiting for two days for call back from tech support. No call yet. Looses tech commissions, no 2016 vehicle files, loses VIN codes. No updates for two years. Something is going on at Hunnicut Software. No one answers phone anymore.

Pluspunten: It was cheap

Minpunten: Unreliable

• Beoordeeld op 2-9-2016
Rene A.
  • Beoordeeld op 4-5-2020

"Bad service and Horrible software"

Opmerkingen: bad

Pluspunten: after the conpany was bought out by infinity something? everything went down.Is may already and they still can not fix it right,after 20 yrs using invomax i can tell is not worth it at this time.

Minpunten: looking for another options cause nobody seems to care about us

• Beoordeeld op 4-5-2020
John a Z.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2016

"no updates they haveNOT had an update in 2 years.when you open program it says invomax 2014."

Opmerkingen: I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PROGRAM FOR OVER 15 YRS. IT IS GETTING WORSE EVERY YEAR.NO UPDATES ,VEHICLE FILES FOR 2016 IS MISSING.TECH SUPPORT IS BAD.VEHICLE VIN GET LOST ALL THE TIME JUST TERRIBLE

Pluspunten: NONE

• Beoordeeld op 13-8-2016
Sonny B.
kbDBA
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2010

"Invomax Shop Management Software"

Opmerkingen: The best ever! More batta' bing, batta' bam for the buck! Over surpassed my expectations.

Pluspunten: The best ever. I realized it was my technical capacity with new hardware that made installation a nightmare. Product is very easy to navigate.

Minpunten: Before losing sleep over your shop management software, buy a book on Windows for Dummies. That also helps. Other than that, ask if Invomax would sell custom hardware and install to cater your business needs. Worth a shot.

van InvoMax Software op 31-8-2017

Thank you for your review of our product. We take pride in providing State of Art Repair Shop Software. We have made several changes throughout the years and hope you continue to recommend our software to other shop owners and managers.

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2010
Harold J.
  • Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019

"Ultimately was not good enough"

Opmerkingen: Eventually, there developed corruption in the DOS filing system that brought down my software and caused me to lose my customer base and all my canned jobs

Pluspunten: When I first became acquainted with this software many years ago, it was recommended by alldata who now have their own product and the initial buy in was inexpensive. As I was new to writing repair orders on a computer at that time, this was an easy transition

Minpunten: Original program was DOS based and as computers and windows versions changed they had some problems integrating the system with new windows versions.

• Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019
John S.
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2010

"Support & Quality"

Opmerkingen: Not recommended for the average shop management folks. It takes a lot more intuitiveness to wade through the poorly written software. Example, you change the font of the soft buttons on the screen and the buttons and button text start to overlap each other. Those fonts should not even be offered in this case. Customer support told us to go to the DOS prompt and delete certain files within the application directory just to solve the major problems with saving our databases and configuration files.

Pluspunten: The presentation on the Web looks good and shows promise for the application.

Minpunten: The software is poorly developed for Windows. The behavior of the software indicates poor development practices and results in the database(s) and configuration files can be damanged just exiting and restarting the software. The customer support group make promises for phone support training and cancel last minute. They have not sent us a clean working copy of the software since we started this venture with them. Looking at NAPA for solution to this problem.

van InvoMax Software op 31-8-2017

Thank you for your review of our product. We take pride in providing State of Art Repair Shop Software. There has been a lot of updates and changes over the past year. Please let us know if we can serve you in the future.

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2010
William M.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018

"It's a shame you can't do NEGATIVE numbers"

Opmerkingen: NONE, I spend more time trying to get it to work properly than working on cars!

Pluspunten: In the 90's this was cutting edge software, it printed oil change stickers. It kept track of inventory, you could do "canned Jobs". It kept track of taxed or non taxed customers & vendors

Minpunten: It's very buggy, every repair give 5 more bugs. Tech is NON-EXISTANT. NO REFUNDS OR SUPPORT. MANY calls to Tech support with a VERY NON CARING attitude. They call back several days later when you have a customer waiting for resolution.

• Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018
Mike M.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2018

"InvoMax review"

Minpunten: Lots of problems over the last 2 yrs. Final straw was it loops through their server every startup and they downgraded me from bookkeeper to companion, for no reason.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2018
Lisa C.
General Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 1-3-2012

"DO NOT PAY FOR THIS SOFTWARE!"

Opmerkingen: DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE

Pluspunten: There are no pros to this software. It has not worked properly since day one. It was impossible to obtain proper training and we are still fighting with Invomax over getting our issues resolved. The receptionists refuse to let us speak with a manager or anyone in a decision-making position. DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE

Minpunten: There are no pros to this software. It has not worked properly since day one. It was impossible to obtain proper training and we are still fighting with Invomax over getting our issues resolved. The receptionists refuse to let us speak with a manager or anyone in a decision-making position. DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE

• Beoordeeld op 1-3-2012
Erica J.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2014

"So unhappy with this product"

Opmerkingen: We are a small motorcycle repair shop and this is what we could afford. Customer service is fantastic, as long as you pay for the tech support. The problem is that once a week we have issues. I log in and inventory is all gone, or when I go to run a report, there's nothing there. We don't do anything different, use it, close down the computer for the day and restart, and yet, things magically disappear. When you call, they say it's our fault; user error. Still trying to figure out that one. If it worked correctly, I would love it. Unfortunately, I've had one problem after another and I feel like I shouldn't have to pay over and over for their program to run correctly. Completely dissatisfied.

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2014
Al S.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-8-2015

"Worst Software on the market!"

Opmerkingen: Terrible customer service. Terrible software. You won't have the ability to access your records, none of your service history, none of your customer info....nothing. Even though you pay them, they hold your records hostage. This product is basic at best. Not at all user friendly. Do not waste your time or energy.

• Beoordeeld op 19-8-2015
Willy V.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-4-2012

"office management"

Opmerkingen: I would recommend it for sure.

Pluspunten: easy to use, keeps track off things like customer history, I've been using this program since 1994 dos version I've been thrue the windows growing pains with the program, and I still like it.

Minpunten: cons yeah maybe some, but nothing worth speaking off

• Beoordeeld op 11-4-2012
Milton F.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2014

"DONT BUY"

Opmerkingen: THE ONLINE PRE3SENTATION LOOKED GOOD SO WHEN I PURCHASED IT I WAS NOT A FRANCHISE SO I WAS NOT ABLE TO USE ALL OF THE FUNCTIONS BUT THAT WAS NOT MENTIONED IN THE VIDEOS

• Beoordeeld op 2-8-2014
Denvil C.
  • Beoordeeld op 21-4-2012

"DO NOT BUY!!!!!!"

Opmerkingen: NEVER BUY THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ARE GONNA REGRET IT.

Pluspunten: NONE NIL NADA