Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

QuickBooks Enterprise reviews

Over QuickBooks Enterprise

De toonaangevende boekhoudsoftware voor kleine bedrijven. Directe toegang tot gegevens over klanten, verkopers en werknemers.

Meer informatie over QuickBooks Enterprise

Easy to navigate through. Amazing technical support, inexpensive, and it has such seamless integrations.

Nothing really major is wrong but just a slight problem with the customer service, had a problem deleting my previous account and was told that they cannot delete it.

Beoordelingen van QuickBooks Enterprise

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

QuickBooks Enterprise heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 20.250 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je QuickBooks Enterprise eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (20.250)

Angela Anne
Volunteer
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Well... It is what it is?

3,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Blake
Blake
Ecommerce & Consumer Products Manager in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Value for the money is incredible

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, would recommend! Any sort of business needs accounting software, and your business should use Quickbooks. If given the choice, we would use this again.

The seamless integrations, technical (both IT & Accounting) support, and intuitive user interface provides a great experience for automating a small or midsize operation

It loads slowly -- I feel like Quickbooks constrains the amount of servers it dedicates to this platform. There are businesses that have far more transactions that we, and it still takes a while for reports or pages to render.

Andrew
Andrew
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Great Value for the Price

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my company has been happy with our switch to QuickBooks. We previously used Netsuite for our accounting software, but the subscription fees were outrageous and the features were difficult to manage and execute. QuickBooks offers what we need for a very reasonable price on a user-friendly format. I would definitely recommend this to small businesses who do not need a lot of advanced functionality.

The QuickBooks software is very affordable with lots of good out-of-box features. AR and AP functions are very easy to use for novice users of the software. There are a lot of templated reports that are very helpful for weekly and monthly accounting tasks (Payroll, Vendor Payments, Sales, etc.). The software also allows you to add on a variety of additional features through plug-ins, which you can access for a nominal monthly fee. For example, the BIll.com integration is excellent for paying your vendors online, eliminating the need for mailing out checks each month.

The biggest issue with QuickBooks is their customer service department. Whenever we have issues that cannot be resolved by an internal administrator, it takes days and sometimes weeks before an Intuit rep returns our messages. We've been using the software a little over a year and have already been passed around to several different account reps. At one point, their response time was so poor I had to request a different rep. The other thing I find cumbersome with the software is the sales reporting. While the templates are helpful, I often end up with a lot of superfluous information, and the reports are not very malleable, even once exported to Xcel. This is an area I feel could be greatly improved with minimal effort from Intuit.

Mayra
Analyst in Colombia
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I will give Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise a 4 out of 5 stars

It optimizes the supply chain process, very intuitive and organized so you can manage and you can efficiently track progress

sometimes their customer support team is a bit slow in their response

Jon
Chief Executive Officer in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Not bad for small business, not for advanced or larger companies

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Not bad for a young or growing company. Not an amazing system. If you have 15-20+ employees, are growing quickly, skus, inventory, etc I would suggest something more powerful from the beginning and avoid the switch later.

This is not a bad program for smaller companies. This is decent for under 10 employees and smaller SKU quantities. Easy to learn and manage for new users. Would be good for most small service companies.

Constant crashing and spending hours on the phone with support. Self "corrupting" company files are the worst. Not an issue with a real ERP system. The accounting basically eventually becomes un-trustable because as you enter data, random stuff corrupts and you cannot fix it without paying a professional to rebuild your entire company file. Awful.

Obeng
Establishing Excellent Building Materials in Ghana
Bouwmaterialen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The easiest and most accountable software ever seen.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Using QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise makes your company work easier and faster and gives you all the ability to access everything you are building as company and as a businessman or manager.

The fact that you can account for all your multiple projects and your profits. And also been able to know everything that is going on in your business by using the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise.

Having the fact that it will be challenging in managing all the multiple project at once and at the same time.

Architecture in Nigeria
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Ultimate Guide to QuickBooks

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: for me It's important for us to note that the overall experience with QuickBooks Enterprise can vary depending on individual business needs and user preferences. For me I find the software to be powerful and reliable, while others may experience challenges with the learning curve or specific features. Based on my business requirements and consider factors such as cost, complexity, and support options are impressive.

Advanced Inventory Management: QuickBooks Enterprise includes advanced inventory management features, such as barcode scanning, serial number tracking, and FIFO costing. These tools help businesses efficiently track and manage their inventory, reducing errors and improving accuracy.

Cost: QuickBooks Enterprise is more costly compared to other QuickBooks versions. The software requires an annual subscription and the price increases based on the number of users and additional features needed. This cost can be a barrier for small businesses with limited budgets. Complexity: QuickBooks Enterprise is a robust software with advanced features, which can make it more complex and overwhelming for users who are not familiar with accounting software. Some users find the learning curve to be steeper compared to other QuickBooks versions.

Alyssa
Strategic Project Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great Resource for Business

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

ob Costing: This is a valuable feature for businesses that work on projects or contracts. QuickBooks Enterprise allows you to track the costs associated with each job, including labor, materials, and overhead. This helps you determine each job's profitability and identify improvement areas.

The increased functionality of QuickBooks Enterprise can also translate to a steeper learning curve. Compared to the simpler Pro and Premier versions, users might need more training to become comfortable navigating the software and utilizing its full potential.

Hans
President in Duitsland
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ werknemers

QuickBooks Review Purchase Advice

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

This comprehensive application does what it does well and is the standard, so you don't have to worry about acceptance or compatibility issues with your clients, financial institutions, accountant, and/or bookkeeper. One of my favorite things to do is keep track of our annual revenue and business profits, which is made feasible by QBO's many capabilities. Naturally, it provides financial access from any location and resolves the issue with virtual accounting. It is necessary for our supervision, auditing, and management. I love that QBO lets you import your bank transactions and uses rules to code them appropriately. It makes the task of balancing your bank statement easier.

It was a little tricky at first to get around. In addition, although having a ton of useful features, Quickbooks Online's price structure has a lot of shortcomings. Furthermore, I occasionally have to utilize other applications to complete the project because it is not sufficiently adjustable to accommodate nearly all assignments.

Jarrin
Customer relations officer in Australië
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Feedback customer relations

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Works great like U want it to. I suggest my friends to use it.

Multiple functions and has options for different payment options.

Chemicaliën, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

its a good software

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with QuickBooks Enterprise has been positive. It has helped me manage my business finances and inventory more efficiently. The software is easy to use once you get the hang of it, and the reporting features are robust and helpful for keeping track of my business performance

What I really liked about QuickBooks Enterprise is how easy it is to use. It helps me manage my finances so well and inventory without a lot of hassle. The reports are clear and easy to understand

it can be a bit expensive, especially for small businesses. The software itself is great, but the cost can add up

Mudassir
Chartered accountant in India
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

My experience.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software is really recommended for those user who want to maintain books without going into complex software like tally and busy.

My experience on quick book has been quite good it is easy to use by even those user who are not well aware about accounting and bookkeeping. Most of my clients who are from non commerce background are using ebook without any difficulty. It's easy to generate various reports in quick books. Entering day to day transactions is also not that difficult as is the case with tally and busy. With the only difficulty that mt clients face is when they come across some new ledger they feel helpless and have no option but to contact me.

As I described above that all my clients who ate using is face difficulty only at the time when they have to create a new ledger they are bit confuse otherwise it is far better than tally and busy.

5 jaar geleden

Hi, Mudassir. It makes our day to hear how easy to use and how much you've been able to do in QuickBooks. You can continue to rely on us for all of your bookkeeping needs! If you ever find that you need a helping hand, the Community is a great resource to visit. Here, you can browse a variety of articles and receive guidance from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/ Wishing you continued success! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

QuickBooks is Quick and Easy! (I would definitely recommend it!)

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has been a game-changer is organizing my receipts!

I use QuickBooks for my two self-employed businesses and really love it. The first thing that I really like about QuickBooks is that it integrates with other softwares that I use. It is a part of the Intuit suite of softwares including Mint and TurboTax, and it also works with Square. The software has a user-friendly interface. I like that you can upload pictures of your receipts and attach them to each expense. No more worrying about your paper receipts fading or being misplaced. PRICELESS!! They also have a mileage tracker, which is super helpful. Of course, you can run important reports like Profit & Loss and your Balance Sheet. Quickbooks has also gotten into banking, and you can set up an envelope system for your business expenses. They offer several price points that are not that expensive. I would definitely recommend this software.

The hardest part about Quickbooks is just getting into the habit of reconciling your books. I do this myself, but you can hire a book-keeper to do it for you. They have a list of local Quickbook savvy bookkeepers in your area.

Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A robust accounting tool for businesses of all sizes

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is a powerful accounting and financial management solution for large companies with complex financial management needs.

Project management functionality: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise allows users to track projects in real time, which can help companies effectively manage costs, deadlines and resources.

Incompatibility with other software: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise may not be compatible with some other software that businesses use, which can cause integration problems.

Lindsay
Operations Administrator in VS
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

It Does Everything and GREAT Customer Service Representatives

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have benefitted greatly from using Quickbooks. We are able to manage the majority of our bookkeeping details and reports internally because of it. We use Quickbooks to track every expense, invoice clients, create quotes, see profit and loss reports, manage our accounts and see where our money is going.

Quickbooks can integrate with numerous platforms and since it's a market leader, there are lots of forums and helpful resources. It can due so much and is our "one stop shop" for bookkeeping needs. I have had WONDERFUL experience with their customer service representatives... I hang up the phone with a smile and have always felt like I got the resolution I was seeking. Their representatives have been so patient, always taking as much time as needed to help resolve any and all issues I have, and they communicate in a way that seems to say that they enjoy their job and are pleased to be of assistance.

It takes a while to get oriented in Quickbooks and familiar with all that it can do -- which can be a bit overwhelming, as it is not a very clean or user friendly platform -- but after getting more familiar, its "vastness" has become more of an asset. We used Quickbooks' additional payroll service for a year before realizing that it was not the most cost effective way to go (at least it was starting to feel quite steep!). Our first payment was much lower than the rest. Perhaps we landed on a good deal, but it felt a bit more like a bait and switch scheme.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for your honest review, Lindsay. I'm glad QuickBooks vast feature set has become an asset to you, but we realize learning anything new can be a bit overwhelming at times. With this said, you mentioned you've had a chance to check out some of our forums and resources, like those hosted on the Community at https://intuit.me/2rJQ95o. I'm delighted you've explored these, as they were made with you in mind. These spaces are meant to help you get oriented to the product faster, and another awesome one-stop shop for support is our Resource Center (https://intuit.me/2rI3OKd). As for Payroll pricing, please know we have cost-efficient options so you always get the value you deserve. I'd be happy to dig into this with you further and invite you to message me directly ([email protected]). This way, I can dig into your details and go from there. Thrilled you enjoy the software as much as we like having you as part of the QuickBooks family! Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Business Owner in VK

Quickbooks Online Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall QB Online helps me run my two business from anywhere, I can process any amount of suppliers bills, make payments, run reports etc etc ... from my armchair if I wanted to. The 3rd party apps that sync up are great , you need to be prepared to put in some leg work to understand how this all hooks up but once you have it all set up it works a dream. I reckon I save 1.5 admin salaries per year using QB Online and all the other apps
Overall...its worth 10 times the cost

We have been using this web based software for around 5 years having used the desktop version for 10 years prior to that. The main advantage is easy access anywhere with no concerns on backing up your data. These alone are worth the very reasonable monthly costs. I chose QB online as its market share attracts a lot of 3rd party integration App developers which help me streamline our processes and save a stack of cash on administration costs

Some years ago the UK based support was non existent, over the last 3-5 years this has been massively improved with a UK based support team. Can be a bit laggy when the USA wake up, this can be overcome by using the desktop application that somehow sync's with the Web based platform. I've never tried this, but can see how others might

6 jaar geleden

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to write this glowing testimony. It's been great having you as a part of the Intuit Family during these past 15 years. Your review perfectly captures what QB Online is all about, which is helping business owners save time, save money, and manage their business from any location. By the way, if you're interested in giving our desktop app a try, you can download it from this page: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/apps/ The app generally runs faster than the browser version of QB Online, so it'd be worth checking out. We look forward to backing your business for years to come! -Kristian, The QuickBooks Team

Jorge
Domestic/International Fufillment Coordinator in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 11-50 werknemers

Great for small business, or even mid size business.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Even with the one major flaw I experience, I would still recommend QuickBooks to small to midsize business that need an easy way to organize, categorize their costumer orders, inventory, and being able to keep track of company expenses.

I used this software for a number of years when I was working at a midsize family owned shipping/fulfillment center. It took me just a few hours to be able to understand how to navigate and properly use most of the features available software. Features Include: - Importing and Exporting of large data files containing costumer information - Multiple account log-ins, being able to switch between two different users(companies) with each having their own unique list of products, and clients. -Inventory, this was a very important feature for us, it notified us when we were running short on certain items for order fulfillment, it also kept an updated list of the amount of inventory in the warehouse in terms of dollar value - Costumer look up, address, product ordered, past orders, balance paid and due. Orders would could be search by order number, name of costumer, or even the ability to search orders meeting certain criteria. - Product information, the user had the ability to assign description and cost of their products. - Data back ups; the user would had the ability to make multiple save files that contain all the information that was present at the time of the creation of save file, it was a useful feature since a lot of the computers at work ended up being wiped or malfunction at one time or another.

The one thing that I just really dislike about this software is updating, after an update you would load a backup save file per company in order to re-import all the information that had already been available before the update. This lead to multiple order being shipped, and problems with inventory. Could have just been us, I don't know if every one experience this issue.

Director of Business Affairs in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Solid accounting solution for small to medium businesses across multiple vertical segments

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use QuickBooks Enterprise for Non-Profits, which allows ODBC access into the data to provide access for external reporting capabilities from products like Crystal Reports. This can be a powerful feature depending on your reporting needs.

QuickBooks is easy to install and configure, includes many useful out of the box reports, easy to read visual indicators for things like receivables and payables, and an easy to configure and process payroll solution. We use the Intuit Enhanced Payroll subscription, which has significantly cut down on the labor involved in processing payroll. We can easily customize, memorize, and schedule reports to ensure our department heads are kept up to date on their budgets. We use the system to track our endowments, auxiliary cash accounts, and profit and loss for projects and individual organizational units. Over the past several versions they have greatly improved the shared company file feature, so managing multi-user access has become much easier and more robust.

Though Intuit recently introduced the ability to use multiple monitors with QuickBooks (a much overdue feature), they require that all monitors use the same scaling. It's not a huge deal, but a little inconvenient since I use a laptop and would prefer the built-in display panel on the laptop to be 125% and the two external monitors to be 100%. Also, the way they implement multi-monitor display is a little weird... the main app spans monitor screens, and sub-windows are drug from monitor to monitor within the main app's window. It would be much more user friendly if the sub-windows (such as the home screen, various reports, data entry windows, etc) can be moved around independently of the main app's window. This is how most other apps work and I believe how Windows was designed to handle multi-monitor use.

Naomi
CEO in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Not for entry level

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has definitely helped our business stay in compliance. Most CPA’s use this software so it’s an easy way for them to access our information. It has not been an easy software to learn but it’s worth it once you do.

Once you tailor it to your business and get familiar with the features it can be helpful and stress free. Knowing I’m staying in compliance puts me at ease as well as having one spot I can go to to access all my info.

It is not user friendly. You can’t just purchase the software and try and “figure it out” on your own. I had to have training from my CPA and it has taken years to fully feel comfortable with it....and I STILL have questions! I also don’t like having to transfer the file back and forth with my cpa which means I have to wait on him to get anymore work done.

5 jaar geleden

We appreciate you being a part of our QuickBooks family over the years, Naomi! It's wonderful to hear our software has helped you stay at ease by knowing you're in compliance and all your data is in one spot. At first it can be tough to figure out how to use all the features available and like you said, you can still have questions even when you're comfortable. If you ever need to know how to do something, we recommend checking out our Community page for self-help articles and discussions with your peers, as well as access to our support team: (https://community.intuit.com/quickbooks-desktop). Also, if you're not already, it may be easier to share your file with your CPA by using our Accountant File Transfer Service (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1760628). This allows you to continue working in your books and apply their changes when they're done. We hope this information helps and wish you continued success! Jen, The QuickBooks Team

Scott
President in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

The Default Small Busines bookeeping software

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We mostly like it. It dominates the market so much that it has become the default bookkeeping solution. I think the only reason to choose something else would be if your business far outgrows QuickBooks, or if your business type is particularly well-served by a niche product. Some add-on features are useful, such as 1099 reporting. There are many third party add-ons available.

The main thing to know about Quickbooks is that it is the dominant player in small business bookkeeping. That means that every CPA knows how to use it and can help you to set it up for your business. Nearly any bookkeeper you might hire has used it before, so their learning curve should be short. It is cloud based, so your data is much safer from disasters than if you stored it on your own server. User support, while less than perfect, is at least plentiful through the message boards and other sources you might find in bookstores or on the internet. Although it is not optimized for government contracting, you can set up a chart of accounts that complies with DCAA requirements, and use the "Class" feature to distinguish between government contracts / customers. With such a large user base and development team, it is reasonably bug-free and feature rich.

About once or twice a year, they seem to make a change to the user interface...notionally to improve the user interface, but for us it vexing that features we used to know where to find get hidden under some other menu. Some cursing ensues in the office, then we find where the feature is hidden, and work continues as normal. Sometimes they seem to push the add-ons we don't want, such as payroll or financing. The subscription price went up a lot after we had been loyal customers for a couple of years...meaning it is a lot easier to stay with them and pay the higher price than it is to go shopping for an alternative.

Ryan
Ryan
Vice-President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Okay for what it does, unfortunately so many bugs in QuickBooks Online...

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As I said, it's such a powerful platform of services and tools that it's hard not to give this software a decent rating, but the price increases and bugginess are just a big frustration. If they could get at least one of those two fixed, I would be a much happier user.

The software really is powerful and for what it claims to do, it does the technical things quite well. From importing our banking, credit card and payroll transactions to sending out invoices, those usually happen quite seamlessly. And for an integrated solutions, we also use their payment processing service so that customers can pay invoices in one click as well as their payroll service, it's hard to find a package that does everything like this.

Unfortunately, the QuickBooks Online software is horribly buggy. Whether we're using it in a browser (we've tried them all) or using their 'native program' which is just their own browser window dressed up and dumbed down a bit, the number of times we get errors vs. the software doing what we want it to is staggering. I find that it's not even worth leaving the program open, because I almost always have to restart it to get it to actually load the screen I want nearly every time. It's so frustrating because it never seems to get any better. On top of that, they always seem to be raising the price and now that we're so locked in, we don't have much of a choice but to stay.

Myint
Accountant in Myanmar (Birma)
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

QuickBooks Online is as yet the best web based bookkeeping application for independent ventures

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In spite of its costs and its less-then-heavenly online assistance, QuickBooks Online wins our Editor's Choice honor for offering the best, thorough, helpful, and usable devices. Moreover, its profundity, adaptability, and extensibility clobber those of its adversaries. The race is more tight than it used to be, yet QuickBooks Online is as yet the unmistakable champ.

Simple To Use: Many clients discover QuickBooks Online simple to learn and utilize, particularly contrasted with the work area rendition of the product. Indeed, even non-bookkeepers discover the product pleasant to utilize. Bill pay: handily input sellers and their bills, and afterward pay them at whatever point you are prepared. Duty prep: send 1099s to all self employed entities over the edge with only a couple clicks. Planning: set up your financial plans, and afterward track your genuine income/costs against the financial plan to perceive how your association is performing. Detailing: MANY various reports accessible to fulfill speculators and bookkeepers. Entirely adjustable.

We have felt that their client care group ought to be more acquainted with their own item. They weren't generally ready to see the item through the eyes of a client. Changing from the online form to the work area variant was not consistent. It required somewhat more exertion than anticipated.

Theodore
Maneger in Rwanda
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

"'Undertaking' Appellation Undeserved"

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The lamentable truth is that a QB Company record can get ruined whenever for various reasons, and once undermined your essential choice is to present the document to the Intuit Data Recovery group, who illuminate you that their fix exertion will take up to three (3) business days, during which time your business tasks are viably suspended. My recommendation is to consider cautiously whether your business can recuperate from such an interruption prior to wagering its future on QB as a business task stage.

QuickBooks makes a fine showing with fundamental bookkeeping capacities, is generally simple to utilize, and the report suite is more than sufficient for independent ventures.

QuickBooks Enterprise Manufacturing and Wholesale form just doesn't function as promoted, as two models among many will illustrate. QB offers 'Progressed Pricing' usefulness which empowers the client to characterize and apply estimating rules over their customer program and stock things list. These guidelines are proposed to permit the QB client to apply a 60% no matter how you look at it rebate for customers Ajax and AAA, while customers Acme and Consolidated get that equivalent markdown in addition to custom valuing on things X, Y, and Z. Nonetheless, after the valuing rules have been applied and those customers are being charged, changing the receipt or boat date brings about the cancellation of the delivery cost detail, and changes to the estimating of things on the receipt. Examination with QB uphold uncovered that Advanced Pricing experiences a bug that was known to Intuit for in any event multi month preceding when I summoned the Advanced Pricing usefulness, and an entire month later Intuit has been not able to cure the bug. Subsequent to summoning the 'Progressed Inventory' include set, which consequently makes an outsource stockroom site, I discovered that item being bought from a provider and dispatched straightforwardly to our customer was being taken out by QB from the check of actual stock occupant on our premises. Intuit technical support rep's reaction was (reworded) "That doesn't appear to be correct, yet I don't think a lot about Advanced Inventory - you shou

Andrea
Andrea
Independant Contractor in VS

Please don't buy this. It's really, really bad.

2,0 7 jaar geleden

The multi-store is awful. It uses a third party email client to send the exchanges. Both computers must be using the same email client, or it causes bugs. Then sometimes the store exchange doesn't actually update anything so you have to do it several times. This is super fun when it won't include employee hours from a satellite store and it's payday. In addition to that, if you're setting up a new store, it must be the same version as the other stores, or it won't work. This becomes a problem when they stop supporting the older version after 12-24 months, which means you have to pay to upgrade every single machine in all of your stores. This software has been a complete nightmare for me, and if you try to call for support you better speak Hindi, otherwise, you're screwed. You don't get a native English speaker on the phone until about the third level of support. An average for me has been a half hour of hold time, plus 20 minutes per level of support, with 10 minute hold times between each "support professional". So generally, it takes an hour and a half of dealing with low-level employees with questionable language skills, asking you the dumbest questions you can imagine before you get someone who can understand what your problem is. I have to do this at least once a month. If you watch it like a hawk; and by that I mean you check you do a physical inventory count and check your items weekly, and you double check every store exchange, it can work. This is probably the worst point of sale software on the planet. I've been fighting it for three years, and I'm happy to say I've dumped it for something much better. The inventory management is not good. It deletes items on its own. It changes the quantity of stock for no particular reason. It loses transactions. It generates duplicate items and prices them at $0, so if your employees aren't paying attention they give stuff away for free. It is impossible to keep an accurate inventory unless you do a physical count about once every two weeks. Sometimes it simply loses data. For example, in 2014, it lost all records of the sales, inventory receiving and employee hours for February, March, and April. It was really a true joy to sit down and try to explain that to the IRS. The multi-store is awful. It uses a third party email client to send the exchanges. Both computers must be using the same email client, or it causes bugs. Then sometimes the store exchange doesn't actually update anything so you have to do it several times. This is super fun when it won't include employee hours from a satellite store and it's payday. In addition to that, if you're setting up a new store, it must be the same version as the other stores, or it won't work. This becomes a problem when they stop supporting the older version after 12-24 months, which means you have to pay to upgrade every single machine in all of your stores.

Kevin
HR in VS

I'm focusing on CONSTRUCTION PAYROLL here, not A/P, A/R, G/L

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a real learning curve for me. Honestly, for years I would have given QB very high remarks, but that was BEFORE I had to start using the PAYROLL module to do heavy duty use, construction Job Costing and such. I'm now in discussion with the company Controller about going to different software. I'm a nice guy, but I've come to loath the problems and trying to get any help from QB, i.e., called Assisted Payroll, "I have this problem you can see on the screen." "Oh, that's not an Assisted Payroll problem, I'll get you over to Tech Support..." First thing Tech Support guy says, "Oh, that's an Assisted Payroll problem. I'll transfer you over to them." OK, and on it goes. We purchased a 30-user Enterprise 2018 for a reason. We have many users, accounting, owners, construction managers, those using Remote Desktop into the Server, etc. Last support (yesterday) said I need to be logged in as Admin (excuse me, but that is the Controller, who uses QB every day & is way above my pay grade), and in Single User mode. Are you kidding me? "Oh, you want to be able to put this car in reverse? Only when you are facing North and only on the second Tuesday of the week." Am I sounding a bit ridiculous? Well, that's about what support is now sounding like to me.

I gave highest (4-stars) in ease of use.

The P/R module has been like the ugly, red-headed step child of QB. For YEARS, I used the help/feedback. Never so much as heard that anything was received. No changes have been made, lots of errors/bugs, VERY poor job costing ability, I'm now told you must be Admin & logged in as single user. My list of problems & suggestions is LONG, but none of their resources (time, money for development) have been put into fixing/upgrading this very old module. It's OK if you have a couple of office staff and do payroll for them, but if you are larger and really need to do Job Costing? Forget it. Staff WANTS to be helpful, but 1) they can't change what the program is sorely lacking; and 2) very often I've gotten "newbie" support personnel that hardly have a clue themselves as to what the program can/can't do or don't understand simple constraints in business. Yes, I can give MANY very specific examples, but no one that matters (has the authority/ability to make any changes) cares. Apparently we who push/need the payroll to do construction/job costing are just too few to warrant attention. I've been using QB since the day it came out. I know, that really dates me, but my point is that I am certainly no newcomer to QB. The next category only went "2+ years". Not nearly long enough.

Harikumar
Harikumar
Founder in India

Quickbooks is very easy to use Accounting Software with GST Ready Invoices. It helps us to save Time

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quickbooks offers wide range of features. It help us to record all our expenses and income and keep track of the same. Creatinf invoices were never made so easy and also it offers to collect payments.

Quickbooks offers everything at a single platform. For a business it has everything such as business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions etc. The accounting feature is the best which we liked because we can manage income, expense and many more very easily. It really help us to note all transactions electronically. Another feature we liked is the Payment which help us to collect payments seamlessly. It help us to organize the finance. The online payment system help us to track payments. Next i would like to highlight the interface , it has a very beautiful design and simple interface. Without much training anyone can use it for their business. Quickbooks help us to reduce the time taken for our financial department. The team at Quickbooks are also very helpful and are ready to help us always. It is very useful for creating invoices and then collecting payments from the customers which track on a real time basis which reflects in our dashboard. Sometime we may miss to note expenses but with Quickbooks it's easy to keep track about our purchases , bills and expenses. I strongly recommend Quickbooks to smoothen your business operations.

Web connectivity is a must for using Quickbooks which is a drawback. The UI needs few more improvements. Some interfaces are easy to use while some areas need further improvements which will help to smoothen the workflow. Some modifications are needed for creating invoices especially when we create GST Invoices. If Quickbooks do some more modification it will be really helpful to beginners

6 jaar geleden

We love hearing from our customers, and your thorough review was a pleasure to come across, Harikumar. I'm delighted you've gained so much accounting insight from the program, and that you're saving time with our Payments, Payroll, and tracking features. With this said, I'd be more than happy to discuss the Cons you mentioned. When you get a chance, could you send me more details about your vision for QuickBooks ([email protected])? You've got brilliant ideas, and I'll forward your suggestions about an offline option, streamlined interface, and more customization for sales forms. I can send them to the engineers directly, as they default to customer input when deciding what enhancements will come down the pipeline next. Looking forward to hearing from you, by the way. In the meantime, I encourage you to explore our Community Q&A forum, where we host a ton of troubleshooting/how-to articles. Jump into the convo anytime at https://intuit.me/2rJQ95o. Jess, The QuickBooks Team