Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over QuickBooks

Beheert de financiën van kleine bedrijven. Directe toegang tot gegevens over klanten, verkopers en werknemers. Beschikbaar in een online versie.

Meer informatie over QuickBooks

16.343 reviews worden weergegeven

Jeff H.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-6-2018

"Invaluable for QBO ProAdvisors"

Opmerkingen: I have all my clients in one place and can easily switch from one to another with just a few clicks.

Pluspunten: The team behind QBOA is constantly listening and improving the product. It makes my life so much easier to have all my clients int he same place. I can schedule my own work with reminders and to-do list for both me and my clients. The added feature of having my clients files at a click of a button in priceless. I also appreciate the ability to add non-QBO clients now.

Minpunten: Sometimes the interface and/or the links don't work for the training and ProAdvisor page. These don't have anything to do with the client files just resources for me but it can be annoying at times. I also have my doubts the info regarding the profile views and leads from prospective clients is accurate.

• Beoordeeld op 19-6-2018
Jennifer W.
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

"Quickbooks has made my practice"

Opmerkingen: Overall this software has changed the face of my practice and how it operates. I was previously using Solar Desktop software but Quickbooks software has enabled me to be able to take on more clients, provide them with access to their accounts online, be able to confidently provide my clients with accurate training and support and it has also saved me a lot of time with some tasks such as bank reconciliations, entering transactions using bank feeds etc.

Pluspunten: Initially, I really loved the fact that you could receive very in-depth free training from home and in a classroom environment. Also, the fact that Accountants receive a licence for free for their own practice. I like the entire 'look' of the software, it doesn't feel overly complicated and is very user friendly. The help files and online helpdesk are extremely useful. I like that I can restrict the permissions that my clients have in order to avoid any unwanted mistakes being made but do feel that the permissions need to be more tailorable. I really like having the ability to set up recurring invoices which minimises the amount of time I have to spend on monthly repeating invoices.

Minpunten: I feel the permissions that you can set for individual clients is not restrictive enough - I would like to be able to enable clients to create their own sales invoices and purchase invoices but maybe restrict them from being able to delete them as this has caused many issues with some of my clients. Also, the system can be a bit 'glitchy' on occasion and the figures it sometimes produces on the trial balance report is not always accurate - usually the Sales figure is inaccurate for previous financial years which can be most frustrating. I also don't like that fact that, as a Quickbooks ProAdvisor, you cannot purchase any discounted bundles of licences. I also don't like the way you have to allocate a purchase credit note to the original purchase order - it is far too confusing and causes many errors by my clients.

• Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019
Chief Financial Officer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-1-2017

"Consider alternatives"

Opmerkingen: Unstable/unreliable, slow, technical support is frustrating and relatively expensive. I would definitely consider other products first and we are doing just that as a company.

Pluspunten: Reasonably good functionality

Minpunten: Quickbooks Enterprise does not allow credit card processing in Canada
Platform is unstable and slow
Budgeting functionality lack the flexibility to do reports by account class
Memorized reports frequently fail
Technical support is beyond frustrating and often support issues associated with the online viewing contrast with technical support of the software itself and often the two different departments disagree on the source of the issue
duplicate invoice numbers are generated

• Beoordeeld op 16-1-2017
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020

"Best on the market."

Opmerkingen: It is a time saver and helps keep the overall transactions organized.

Pluspunten: The software has a lot of integration capabilities that ultimately speed up the different business processes and workflow.

Minpunten: There is a huge learning curve for first time users of this product and the "Getting Started" tutorial video does not offer much help in the beginning.

• Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020
Eve G.
VP
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019

"So EASY to manage multiple companies"

Opmerkingen: I have used this software for years and am very pleased with its functionality. I have used it for companies tracking Inventory and companies that require Income by Client Summary which was one of my favorites! We currently manage about 15 companies quite successfully.

Pluspunten: * So easy to maneuver from one company to another
* Straight forward and easy to train bookkeepers on its use
* The help functions are great because it contains solutions so many different scenarios and questions from similar users
* QuickBooks Onlin Account is accessible from anywhere so staff can work remotely when necessary

Minpunten: * Program hangs up from time to time so it requires logging out and back in.
* From time to time a function seems confusing, however if the online help doesn't provide a solution that works for us, we can use the Contact Us function for assistance.

• Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019
Katrina G.
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019

"Great Software for Small and Medium Size Business"

Opmerkingen: Love it! Been using this product for close to 20 years.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use! Many accountants and bookkeepers will be able to properly report income and expenses for just about any business.

Minpunten: Takes time to build your business and chart of accounts. QuickBooks provides a quick chart of accounts based on your business selected. I tend to be a bit more detailed with my chart of accounts. But once you have it set up, very easy to use and pull the reports that matter to you.

• Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Bryan W.
Senior Manager, IT & Operations
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019

"Quickbooks Accountants Edition"

Opmerkingen: We have been using Quickbooks for over 20 years. Both the Desktop and Online versions are mission critical, and more often then not, Quickbooks will deliver.

Pluspunten: It is essential software. As accountants, we need to use the software that our clients use, and as far as market share goes, Quickbooks has a large chunk! The accountants edition allows us to work with our client's files no matter the version, providing our clients with excellent service.

Minpunten: The update process is arduous. Large updates take a long time to conduct and often result in a restart. On a Terminal server environment, this is certainly not ideal, as we have to kick people out in order to conduct the update.

• Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019
Katie H.
Office Assistant
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-1-2020

"Buy the desktop version"

Opmerkingen: The desktop version is great to use once you get the hang of it but not the online version.

Pluspunten: Quickbooks helps to consolidate the different accounting tools that you need for the accounting part of company.

Minpunten: I did not like the online version of quickbooks at all and would recommend only getting the desktop version if you do the system.

Maribeth M.
bookkeeper
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019

"QuickBooks for Mac"

Opmerkingen: I like the software and usually turn to other support networks then call QB for help.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use and works well on my Mac.

Minpunten: QuickBooks customer support is very frustrating. Most reps who answer the phone do not speak native English and sound as though they are reading from a script.

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Patrick t. K.
Accounts Coordinator
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019

"Quickbooks Reliability"

Pluspunten: Affordable price; Easy to use and efficient

Minpunten: Instability in the sense that it can crash if exposed to viruses and other external applications; it also lacks compatibility with other external systems; it allows for limited number of users.

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019
Ricky T.
Manager, Operations and Finance
Farmaceutica, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020

"Quickbooks Online - Rock Solid Accounting Software!"

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been a positive experience. We've used Quickbooks from the very beginning and have no plans to change anytime soon!

Pluspunten: Quickbooks is very user-friendly. When I took on the accounting duties for our company, I never had any accounting software background before using Quickbooks, but I was easily able to understand how to use it quickly. One of the best features for me is the customization of reports/templates. Once you understand how to customize reports and use recurring templates it becomes a huge time saver. In addition, since it is a popular accounting software, there is always a lot of answers available online, youtube, customer service, etc.

Minpunten: One thing I wished Quickbooks added is the ability to import an excel file into a bill. Our employees submit expense reports in excel and I would like a function that allows me to import it into a bill. Right now I have to manually copy and paste the information from the excel expense report into a bill. I asked someone in customer service about this and they said it wasn't an available feature yet. It would save a lot of time!!!

• Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020
Fazal G.
IMPA-BRI
Omroepen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-4-2020

"My Response to QuickBooks Online Advanced "

Opmerkingen: Being a proficient user of QuickBooks, my overall experience with this software is based on my daily usage and I can rate it 9/10. No doubts it makes my and our organizations' employees work more efficiently. If someone asked me to use this software, I'll definitely recommend it to them. Because of its analytics, advanced facilities and integration with 3rd parties including many other required features make it highly recommended software in the market of accounting solution software.

Pluspunten: QuickBooks software helps from small to large businesses, companies, and enterprises to manage more efficiently their accounts through the best cloud-based software. Enterprises can easily manage their projects, invoices and other accounting solutions. This Software has a centralized dashboard, it allows users to get more insights into their business swings. This software also helped me much time to see my organizational performance by using QuickBooks Online advanced key performance indicators. Another benefit of using this software that it gives its administrators to assign the chore to the employees for example salespersons and others. Capturing easily digital receipts copies sorting out transactions, tax categories handling and other improved financial operations in this software make me and our organization toughest tasks easier those were never like this before using QuickBooks.

Minpunten: However, having all these wonderful pros I personally feel some cons of this software being a proficient user. Some of the features for industry types of businesses are not enough just for an example for eCommerce Barcode scanning etc. If I take it out of accounting solution there would be missing some other reports key factors. Sometimes the system crashes happen very rarely but still is a problem.

• Beoordeeld op 20-4-2020
Bakari C.
Web Content Developer
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020

"Great for Preparing Quarterly Taxes"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have a good experience with Quicken Self-Emloyed because the application is easy to use and I don't have to go and manually update transactions on a daily basis. I review it about once a week, right before my quarterly taxes are due.

Pluspunten: I've been using Quicken self-employed, which is part of QuickBooks, for about five years now. I have seen the online application improved with more useful features, and user interface. I basically use the online version of Quicken to send out invoices, and keep track of business related income and expenses. I particularly like how Quicken syncs between my desktop web browser and my mobile devices. The invoice feature is very useful because I can send with a single click reminders to my clients about invoice payments, and another click for letting them know their payment was received. Quicken also processes my financial transactions without requiring constant manual input. once Quicken knows how you want to assign particular transactions, as business or personal, it automatically makes those assignments for each new transaction. You can also use Quicken to assign tags different types of transactions, which is useful for letting you know where and how your spending your money. Quicken is very useful for giving me an estimation about my quarterly taxes, and there is also a feature for keeping track of mileage. The mileage tracking is easy to use on my iPhone. And parts of the feature are also automated if you choose to set it up that way.

Minpunten: Quick Self-Employed is about $4 too expensive, and it doesn't provide very good support through its online chat system.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Intuit op 16-4-2020

We'd like to thank you for being a member of the QuickBooks family for the past 5 years. We genuinely appreciate your loyalty and are thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed using the product. Feel free to visit our Community, as it's a fantastic resource for helpful info regarding the product.(https://community.intuit.com/) Wishing you continued success! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

• Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020
Donna A.
Office Admin.
Landbouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020

"Very Happy with this software."

Opmerkingen: Saves us on postage since we can email our invoices. If you make a mistake there seems to always be a way to correct without any problems.

Pluspunten: You can make so many different reports and is very easy to use. Once you learn one area of the software, the others on based on the same format.

Minpunten: Off hand the only feature I would suggest is in the vendor information for General Ledger Accounts, I personal would like 10 lines to disperse my bills. Payroll needs separate taxes and net, etc. As of right now you can only put in 3 lines.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Intuit op 14-4-2020

Thank you for the review, Donna. It's comforting to know that QuickBooks offers the reporting you're looking for. We're constantly trying to improve this area of the product as we want to ensure all of the reporting methods needed are available. We've taken note of your feature suggestion and will be providing this to the product development team. Wishing you continued success and happiness with the product! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020
Dr. joseph D.
Chiropractor
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020

"Big improvement over the desktop version"

Opmerkingen: The newer online version is two thumbs up. I had a CPA that recommended I go back to the program and very glad that I took his advice. The new streamlined format is exactly what I need for my business.

Pluspunten: I love the fact that I can check out, update and work all my financials from my ipad, phone and computer. I used to use the older Quickbooks desktop version years ago. I dumped it because it was really hard to use. I am a Chiropractor and not a CPA. The past couple of years we have been using the online version and it is exactly what I wanted/needed for the finances and my Chiropractic office.

Minpunten: The only problem that I had was, setting up the original accounts and Paypal. I did not set the original accounts up correctly. My bookkeeper fixed all this and explained it to me. From there everything worked out great. Except for the PayPal app. I am happy that I do not do much business through PayPal because it is the only account that I need to spend some real time with to reconcile and make sure I do not have duplicate transactions.

• Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020
Larry M.
Owner/ Inspector
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

"QuickBooks Pro Easy to set up and use "

Opmerkingen: I have used the software for two different small businesses. The prior company I used many of the features including Banking, Estimates, invoicing, and Payroll. My present business I no longer need the estimates and payroll. It is nice to be able to see exactly where I am cashflow wise and also comparing profit and loss with prior time periods. I also use it to keep all of my client's information in one place. It also links seamlessly with my Home Inspection Software (HomeGauge). It imports all the client info easily into the report.

Pluspunten: It seams to be very intuitive (no pun intended) in its use. It also is easy for me to send the company file electronically to my accountant for year end Tax purposes. My accountant actually recommended quickBooks many years ago and have using it for well over 25 years, and for two different businesses during that time. It is also worth noting that I have upgraded about every two to 4 years and have not had any problems loading the company files into the newer version.

Minpunten: About the only thing I did not like was customer service. When I did have to call them with a particular problem, they wanted to charge me for it. Even when it was clearly a defect in their software. With a small company and not needing to use all the bells and whistles the software is capable of, I opt to not have the support included but they do have the (paid) option for those that may need frequent support.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020
Bookkeeper
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020

"I taught my brother over the phone!"

Opmerkingen: I would and have recommended this product to anyone starting or operating a business for its ease of use. You do not need to be an accounting major or have years of bookkeeping knowledge to figure out how to use Quickbooks. If my brother can learn to use it, so can you.

Pluspunten: The home page is streamlined by tasks and makes it easy to move through the different modules; accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. Many years ago I chose Quickbooks Pro desktop for my brother when he started his own company. He was using the old "file the receipt" in a box method and then once a year giving his "files" to his CPA for tax purposes. This method was okay when he was working for someone else but when he started his own business he needed to have his bookkeeping computerized and asked me for help. I chose Quickbooks Pro because I was able to teach myself and used it often enough I knew I would be able to guide him over the phone ny using the icons on the home page. Without any previous bookkeeping or computer knowledge, he can now invoice his clients, post payments and reconcile his bank statements all by himself. Even the payroll module is easy to use and navigate and with the right set up will calculate wages & taxes due. You just enter the employee hours and hit submit. You can then print paychecks or with the enhanced version use direct deposit. It helps keep you government compliant by letting you know when taxes and reports are due and lets you submit reports and pay taxes through the payroll module.

Minpunten: I do find the enhanced payroll through Quickbooks to be little pricey since you have to pay a yearly fee, a monthly fee and a per employee fee each payroll but it is a full-service payroll option and about as much as using an outside service. One of the features I find to be annoying is the customize report option. There are so many fields you can choose in the customize your report option that just will not populate with any information and you end up with empty columns. It would be better if only usable fields be listed in customize report instead of every available field found anywhere in Quickbooks. If you can't use them, lose them.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020
Andrew M.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020

"Quickbooks is still the best for small business, despite its shortcomings"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Quickbooks is great for small business, particularly those that have all employees on-site. If you have employees off-site or want a third-party (accountant, for example) to have access, you may want to plan ahead of time and determine if Quickbooks is a great fit. There are third-party apps (QBOX) that can help off-site employees access it, but there are limitations. Otherwise, you need IT to help you set up servers or pay higher prices to Intuit for their customized solutions. That issue aside, Quickbooks is a great product after you get past the learning curve.

Pluspunten: Quickbooks is universally known, compatible with many banks and third-party apps, and can be quite helpful for small businesses. You can customize reports, memorize transactions, and make use of many other time-saving features. Once you get comfortable, you can very quickly manage your accounting and see where your business stands. Also, since it is so popular, there are numerous websites that share helpful tips and tricks.

Minpunten: There is a steep learning curve for most users. You will not feel comfortable with it for the first few months. Since it is so popular, however, you can search for nearly any task and find several websites that explain how to perform a task. As a CPA, sometimes I just wanted to see the transaction behind the curtain and it can be difficult to see that. Also, remote access for an external accountant or off-site employees is cumbersome and can require paid assistance.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020
Mark G.
Self Employed
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-2-2020

"Quickbooks review from a long time user."

Opmerkingen: I would rate my overall experience with QuickBooks as Very Good. It is not the most sophisticated accounting software on the market but interface and general user experience makes it a top choice when looking for non industry specific accounting software.

Pluspunten: I have been using QuickBooks with multiple companies for over 15 years. Have found that once the learning curve has been mastered the interface is intuitive and clean to work with. Over the years many of the ancillary weaknesses or lack of added needs have been addressed. While I used to think QuickBooks wasn't evolving quickly enough with changing needs. They have improved greatly over the last 5-6 years and I feel the software has become flexible enough to handle our growing and changing needs.

Minpunten: I would say my main concern has been the lack of sophisticated statistical analysis that other accounting software provides. Quickbooks has been addressing these concerns over the last few years and has and is improving in these areas.

• Beoordeeld op 1-2-2020
Isaac tatenda F.
Landbouw, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-1-2020

"Quickbooks review by Isaac Fungura"

Opmerkingen: I have been able to capture all inventory, sales, receipts and payments data and all journals seamlessly.
I have also been able to extract customised reports such as trial balance, income statements, statement of financial position and statement of cashflows.
Customer & supplier information management has been made easy by the flexibility offered by Quickbooks

Pluspunten: The user interface is easy to use, flexible and keeps up to date with trends. Inventory Management - Allows seamless management of our multiple warehouses across the country. You can easily check inventory quantities on hand, set up re-order quantity and make orders within Quickbooks. This saves time because you then receive the goods in Quickbooks with their serial numbers and instantly updates the inventory ledger. When issuing out the goods for sale or utilisation, the serial numbers are also tracked and inventory & sales account are updated instantly as well. In terms of flexibility, you can attach receipts of your expenses that you incur on the go or, acquittals submitted by our field team to the finance office - these can easily be scanned and attached to the transaction for easy of audit trail/reference material. The same can also be done for sales - customer KYC information can be attached to the datatbase or the transaction. For instance farmer details including farm location Users can also chat online in QB and discuss transaction matters while working. They can also chat with the Admin to address challenges being faced. Online banking - you can easily link QB with you bank statement feed to avoid manual capturing of transactions into the cashbook. Import/Exports of data - you can easily export reports or import large data sets to avoid manual capturing of transactions such as journals or inventory issues. Invoice & dashboard customisation

Minpunten: System is sometimes unstable, especially when handling large amount of data with multiple users and multiple work stations/locations
Excludes payroll function, which is an add on module at a cost
Excludes project management feature, hence you have to get another software to run your project management
I was also not able to link external excel sheets to automatically update the ledger and vice versa without importing or exporting data.

• Beoordeeld op 20-1-2020
John B.
Executive Director
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-1-2020

"Accounting Without a Financial Background"

Opmerkingen: When I became the Executive Director at our home care agency, my list of responsibilities went from strictly operations (my background) to include every component of the company. Without any experience in accounting or finance I was somewhat nervous about being responsible for overseeing our finance division as well. QuickBooks is so user friendly, that with some basic training from our Financial Manager, and some time spent on YouTube, I was able to quickly gain an understanding of where our agency stood from a financial standpoint. The fact that I could understand this so quickly is a testament to how user-friendly QuickBooks truly is. I'm able to easily monitor where our company is with regards to Accounts Receivible, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Profit and Loss. Our agency has grown significantly over the past few years, QuickBooks is one of the reasons that we've been able to scale up so easily. I highly recommend it for your business!

Pluspunten: -I really like how easy it is to navigate the dashboard. I can quickly go in and find whatever I'm looking for at that time.
-QuickBooks' ability to interface with Apps such as Expensify, that allow us to keep everything in one place is a great feature as well.

Minpunten: -We initially had a difficult time syncing it up with our bank account. We were able to eventually set it up, but it took some back and forth to figure it out.

Scott L.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020

"The Default Small Busines bookeeping software"

Opmerkingen: We mostly like it. It dominates the market so much that it has become the default bookkeeping solution. I think the only reason to choose something else would be if your business far outgrows QuickBooks, or if your business type is particularly well-served by a niche product. Some add-on features are useful, such as 1099 reporting. There are many third party add-ons available.

Pluspunten: The main thing to know about Quickbooks is that it is the dominant player in small business bookkeeping. That means that every CPA knows how to use it and can help you to set it up for your business. Nearly any bookkeeper you might hire has used it before, so their learning curve should be short. It is cloud based, so your data is much safer from disasters than if you stored it on your own server. User support, while less than perfect, is at least plentiful through the message boards and other sources you might find in bookstores or on the internet. Although it is not optimized for government contracting, you can set up a chart of accounts that complies with DCAA requirements, and use the "Class" feature to distinguish between government contracts / customers. With such a large user base and development team, it is reasonably bug-free and feature rich.

Minpunten: About once or twice a year, they seem to make a change to the user interface...notionally to improve the user interface, but for us it vexing that features we used to know where to find get hidden under some other menu. Some cursing ensues in the office, then we find where the feature is hidden, and work continues as normal. Sometimes they seem to push the add-ons we don't want, such as payroll or financing. The subscription price went up a lot after we had been loyal customers for a couple of years...meaning it is a lot easier to stay with them and pay the higher price than it is to go shopping for an alternative.

• Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020
Theresa H.
Operations
Groothandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020

"Accounting software for beginners to experts"

Opmerkingen: We're a small-medium sized business, and Quickbooks is the best option for us to do our own accounting. Once a year, we'll send the file (it even has "send an accountant's copy" options) to our professional accountants to look over.

Pluspunten: Quickbooks is honestly the easiest, most straight-forward accounting software I've encountered. And if there's something you can't find, they have an awesome how to section online, where you can find professional advice or even advice from other users! Their home screen has little arrows pointing you in the right direction (like Sales Order -goes to-> Invoices -goes to-> Receive Payments). Makes it easy for even computer illiterates to use! It follows a very easy structure, so if you have any common sense but no accounting background, you can still figure out what to do!

Minpunten: Quickbooks sometimes has little glitches or shuts down when you're trying to do something. It's not that big a deal, doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's usually when you have someone on the phone waiting for you, and you're trying to get QB working again.

• Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020
Antonio E.
Product Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-1-2020

"Best Accounting Software for SMBs"

Opmerkingen: With Quickbooks I can see the overall health of my business. I can track my expenses, sales, inventories, financial reports and other vital information for intelligent decision making.

Pluspunten: The thing I like most about Quickbooks is its completeness. For a small to medium sized business one gets to have a user friendly accounting and inventory system all rolled into one. Add to that its customizable reports suited to ones needed data. Some of these reports which are very vital to a business owner are Daily/Weekly/Monthly and even Annual Sales Report, Inventory related reports, Expenses Reports, Accounts Payables and Receivables, Banking and many more.

Minpunten: Like any software, or for whatever product that is, Quickbooks also have some flaws. Personally, I would prefer the customization of forms to be more flexible where the user can have more control. An example of this is the addition of additional fields aside from those that are built-in. Another thing i don't like about Quickbooks is its limitation on the number of items and the size of its company file. In a previous company I worked at, I have reached the maximum number of items, thus I was faced with deleting some items, and those items had transactions connected to them. Finally, I suggest Intuit increase the maximum company size because in my experience, when I reached the maximum company file size, the system totally lagged big time.

• Beoordeeld op 2-1-2020
Jane R.
Owner, Big Kahuna
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

"Worth the price tag"

Opmerkingen: I started out learning QuickBooks on the desktop version for a previous job, and the software has come a long, long way since then. The online version is well organized, easy to use, and in the three years I've been using it I've never run into a single glitch.

Pluspunten: QuickBooks online gives me one place to track everything related to money for my small business: income, expenses, taxes, and payroll. It's easy to set up and use, and I like knowing that even when I'm not paying as much attention to some of the bookkeeping as I should, it's still being tracked for when I have time to get to it.

Minpunten: It's a little pricey and the help/FAQs aren't always that helpful, but those quibbles are greatly outweighed by how easy and useful it is.

• Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019