Over rezStream

rezStream Cloud is moderne software voor reservering en online boeking dat gebruiksvriendelijk en eenvoudig toegankelijk is en je efficiëntie verbetert.

Meer informatie over rezStream

The software is easy to use. The software does not integrate with the VRBO software.

I haven't had alot of problems using the software I only print out the daily check ins and check outs. The rest I dont really use.

Beoordelingen van rezStream

Waar voor je geld

rezStream heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 72 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (72)

Sorteren op

Heb je rezStream eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (72)

Dana D.
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

rezStream has been great for our business.

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: With the exception of the credit card information issues, our experience with rezStream has been awesome. I love the fact that we can call a phone number for technical support and talk with someone knowledgeable with no language barriers. They always resolve any issues we have.

We have used rezStream for years. Several years ago we switched over to the cloudbased system. Our database was transferred to the new system and we have been on it ever since. The cloud based system is expensive, but it is much safer because the data is stored in the cloud and we don't have to worry about backing up our system any longer.

I like the fact that it integrates with Booking.com and Expedia and that works pretty well. The part that I HATE about rezStream is the credit card part. We have to pay a separate fee for a service to store the credit card information for the reservations from the 3rd party booking sites like Expedia and Booking.com. We also have to pay for storing the credit cards on the reservations that we book over the phone and the ones that are booked on our rezStream site. It is expensive and complicated to extract those numbers if the customers do not pay in person. The required cvv codes are only stored for a short time and many times when we need to use the information it has already disappeared, making the credit card information useless. There are also authentication codes that must be sent each time trying to log onto the credit card storage programs. They are sent to my cell phone. If I am not in the office, I have to try to reach my staff to give them the code before it expires. It is a huge pain in the rear. It is so inconvenient that I have considered dropping the bookings from the 3rd party sites altogether. Between the fees from those sites, the fees for storing card information and the charges we miss due to missing credit card information, I am not at all certain it is worth it. There absolutely has to be a better way to handle the credit card information.

2 weken geleden

Thanks for the review Dana. we do offer a much more seamless solution for the credit cards so be sure to reach out and we can talk about that. We appreciate the feedback and glad you are happy overall with rezStream Cloud!

Sherrie K.

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good solid pms plus emarketing and website design all from one source.

4 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, support had been very good and responsive. Appreciate having a single company that provides PMS, integrated cc processing, and eMarketing/website design.

Dashboard, occupancy map, and integrated credit card processing.

Still some reporting features missing. Editor for email templates not very user friendly, not wysiwyg. No email integration or ability to do attachments to email.

2 weken geleden

Thank you for your review Sherrie. We appreciate the feedback and do listen to customers. Some of the things you mentioned are being actively worked on. keep letting us know how we can improve!

Steve L.
General Manager in VS
11-50 werknemers

Not ready for Prime Time

1 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been customers of RezStream for over 12 years. They had a great product, Rez Pro, and were good partners. Unfortunately they basically scrapped that product and forced everyone to move to Rez Cloud. That was exciting news for us as we figured newer is better. Unfortunately, the new system is missing so much that it's been a huge step backward for our business. I think it can be a good system but it's really still in the Beta testing stage in my opinion. It does capture and track guest reservations but it's lack of basic business reporting means its usefulness is quite primitive. There is no way to track occupancy, rev-par etc. There is not even a way to track sales tax in a meaningful way. Furthermore, it's quite difficult to set up and track business. The developers have really missed the mark for any property larger than 5 or 10 rooms. It's too bad they didn't just look at the great system they had and move it into the cloud. Unfortunately there's no going back as RezStream no longer sells or supports the older but far better Rez Pro. We're currently looking for a better PMS and will switch off Rez Cloud as soon as we can after nearly 13 years with the company

not much but it does do a decent job of capturing reservations but not much more.

It's not a finished product and is horribly lacking in basic business reporting to the point of being unusable. If you care at all about tracking business performance, group bookings, etc you will not like this system

Eric F.

Worth your time!

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Over all a great system.

Ease of use and the customer service has been prompt and knowledgeable.

A little difficult to edit sometimes. When you make a mistake you have to be in just the right place to make changes or you cant make them.. i.e. Name changes, email changes.

2 weken geleden

We appreciate your review Eric. Glad to hear things are going well. Make sure you reach out to our support about the "cons" are to just make sure we understand the issue and can show you possible solutions. Thanks again!

Jeanne M.
co-owner in VS

Think Like an English Teacher

4 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I LOVE Rezstream! It has made reservations SO much easier! The support staff are extremely pleasant to work with too. Being a 79 year old total non-techie, I have sometimes felt I was being a complete pest calling so often, but they have never failed to be patient, pleasant and helpful.

It makes reservations and correspondence so much easier! I'm not sure what we would do without it.

Proper English usage is not an option because the software does not allow it. Eg: In the header of any letter, the day of the week is displayed in front of the date. Proper usage suggests the date should either be 4/22/22 or April 22, 2022. not Monday, April 22, 2022. In the opening sentences the year is mentioned twice: "arriving Friday, April 22, 2022, departing Saturday, April 23, 2022." Would they be arriving in 2021 and departing in 2022? These are just a few of the things I find I have to correct before mailing. Probably some people would not be bothered by this, but many of our guests are lawyers, doctors, PhD's, and (yes) English teachers. So many comment to me that they are amazed to receive a personal letter with good grammar. Apparently most letters generated by machines are very impersonal and not very hospitable.

2 weken geleden

Thank you for your review Jeanne. I would encourage you to reach out to our fabulous support team and they can show you how you can use different date formats on your letters! We love hearing that you are enjoying the program and don't hesitate to reach out with any and all feedback!

Alissa K.
General Manager in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Absolutely the easiest Point of Sale Software I have ever used.

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's made my transition into the hotel industry from the food and beverage industry, a seamless one.

The biggest pro for me is that it is so user friendly, I spent very little time having to figure out how to navigate the system.

I currently have no complaints whatsoever!

2 weken geleden

Thanks Alissa! We appreciate your business and love the review. Our system was designed to be user friendly so glad it translates!

Kyla A.
Office Manager in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Great cloud based platform that is only getting better!

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: RezStream has been with us through our entire set up & use. Quick to provide answers, help, & knowledge to better the system for us. They strive to provide the best and are constantly working to give us new features & improvements that we did even know we needed.

Ease of set up & use. Customer service is top notch. The company takes the time to listen to the needs of their clients and work diligently to add improvements & new features!

Our only complaint is to use the credit card processing payment through this cloud based platform is to use Shift4 as gateway to merchant services account. Shift4 is not even close to the level of customer service and ease of use that RezStream customers are used to.

2 weken geleden

Thank you Kyla for your great review! We love hearing from our customers and glad to see them benefit from our regular releases. Stay tuned for even more great features to come!

Susie and bryan H.
Owner in Kaaimaneilanden
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Rezstream getting better for resorts

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been able to manage our guest list, revenue, and booking/rates with relative ease. The online booking is fantastic. Automatically generated emails for guests really reduce our constant attention to the computer, allowing us to focus on our guests.

Rezstream cloud is an excellent resort operation software, with good communication tools and scheduled email options. The day to day useability takes a little practice, but the ability to post online availability and online booking offers us a huge advantage over others who don't take online reservations. Their development team continues to make improvements for a resort operation ( I think it was originally designed more for B&B/hotel use). I especially appreciate the automatic cloud data backup.

The cost is high for a small operation like ours. And the reports are a little clumsy.

John B.
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good Value & Service

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent!

Easy to use from many different devices. Reports well and helps make it easy to use.

No complaints, very good and easy to use. Reports well and on multiple devices!

2 weken geleden

We appreciate your review John and thank you! Love to see that you're benefitting from the team's efforts to make it easy!

Wendell M.
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Great system, great team, great pricing, great features

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: great team resolves problems and issues quickly and professionally, talented helpful staff of designers and problem solvers

The best booking engine and website design out there

Would like an additional option for the booking processing company like CMS

Ernest H.
Front Desk Receptionist in VS

A Simple Hospitality System

4 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is great. The small occasional bug, which can also be caused by our slow internet, it is not a hinderance just a small annoyance. The support team definitely helps with the experience, without them, the experience would probably be worse.

The product is very easy to use and understand. There is plenty of information on how to use certain features, but you can always contact the support team to get help with any problem. Can be used anywhere with an internet connection (the faster speeds the better is works).

An occasional bug that has returned where sometimes our notes for the reservation do not save, causing confusion. Not being able to resize "repair" blocks without having to fully reopen the "site" just to shorten it by 1 day.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Ernest. Thank you for the review! We love hearing from our customers. I will make sure we add the resizing of the out of service to the future requests. We will also reach out regarding that bug you are seeing to give you a status. Thank you again for the feedback and for being a loyal customer of rezStream. Have a wonderful day!

Lori L.
Reservation Manager in VS

Very User Friendly

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: From day one that when we decided to change to RezStream, they have offered great support and have never made me feel that I was not important. They take the time to know what we are looking for in our reports and what we would like from the software. If they don't have it, they put it on their list and most items have been improved to give the information we are looking for.

The transition from our previous system to RezStream went quite smoothly. A few bumps but that is to be expected with any change. RezStream tested the integration of our old system to theirs before we made the change. The support from RezStream is great, they are quick to reply to emails and help or fix any issues that have come up.

RezStream has changed, updated or created reports and other areas of the software that were not functioning they way we would like. So at this time there is nothing that I lease like about the software that I can think of.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Lori. Thanks so much for taking the time to review rezStream Cloud. We are so happy that you are happy! As always, let us know if we can help. Thank you for being a rezStream customer!

Stephen H.
Owner/General Manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

The RezStream Cloud is a great property management system (PMS).

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have no complaints about RezStream over the 15 years that I have used their products. All the RezStream staff since 2005 and to date were professional, courtesy and a pleasure to work with, whether you need help in marketing, website design or to solve an issue they are always there to help. There are other PMS companies out there that offer all the bells and whistles yet when it comes time to get support when you need it most, good luck trying to get a quick response. You are in good hands with RezStream.

I have been with RezStream since 2005 and worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who at the time was a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of RezStream. I have used both RezStream Pro PMS and then switched over to the RezStream Cloud PMS in 2017. The RezStream Cloud is very user friendly and easy to learn. We can train our front desk staff very quickly in a few days which is a major plus. Not only is the RezStream Cloud a great PMS, the RezStream support team is fantastic. When they switch us over from the Pro version to the new Cloud system the transformation was flawless. The RezStream Cloud can interface with your booking engines both website and OTA partners and credit card processing making this a fully functional hotel property management system. After the first year of using the RezStream Cloud, I asked my staff for their opinion on using the new RezStream cloud PMS compared to the old RezStream Pro PMS. Everyone of my staff members did not hesitate to say that the new RezStream Cloud PMS was great, it was so easy to use. They too commented that they were able to process a reservation, a check-in, or a check-out much faster and more accurately then before.

In the begining of the RezStream Cloud was lacking reports, I needed better detailed reports for our particular needs. After about 6 months they rolled out a new updated version of the Rezstream cloud which I was then able to create the reports that I needed.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for the wonderful review and for being such a long time customer of rezStream. As always, please let us know if/when you need any help!

Ann W.
Executive Director in VS

Rezstream at the beach!

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've always had an excellent business experience with the team. I've been a customer for 21 years! I do not remember a negative exchange. The team is always there to help when needed. The product is great and the price is right.

I've used it since 2000 - way before the cloud. Managed a ski resort at that time with lodging. When I moved to the beach, signed us up here. Really LOVED the old restream. We upgraded after Hurricane Harvey and learned to work with the cloud version. The product does what we need it to do and the sales and support team there are very open to suggestions for updates and new features if we need something. We LOVE the credit card integration! That was a game changer at our property!

Sometimes there is a long wait for reports to load and I miss some of the old reports. We've learned to work with this. I've been told the slowness is due to our internet, but I have loading problems even when we have full strength bandwidth coming in. Should be faster, in my opinion.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Ann. Thank you so much for being such a loyal customers! It's partners like you that make us successful. We'll continue to work on the system and make it even better. Thanks again and as always, let us know if we can help with anything else!

Zwaantje K.
manager in Curaçao
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

User friendly, safe, easy customization, making our work so much more easy and efficient!

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We upgraded from Rezstream Professional to Rezstream Cloud and it's really nice! we can access it from any location as it is web based, so if I need to check something while working at home; no problem.
The occupancy map is our starting point and it gives us a clear overview who is staying where; if you want to see specifics on one of your guests; just click on the booking and all information that you need is there.
The colors in the occupancy map show right away the status of payments, and it's really simple to block out time frames for maintenance or other activities. And of course, all that you do in the occupancy map immediately reflects in the online booking engine, no additional steps needed.
The reports section of Rezstream Cloud is great; it gives us a lot of information at any given moment.
You can customize the system to best fit your business model, you can easily add and remove units, change pricing, etc.
I feel the system is very user-friendly.
The letter templates and scheduled email system sending out thank you notes and payment reminders take a lot of time on our hands.
We are located in the Caribbean and rent private homes, Rezstream Cloud makes our lives easier to keep the overview and processes running.

User-friendly, safe, lots of possibilities to customize. occupancy map shows availability and blocks very efficiently Communicates without issues with the booking engine and also here you can adapt things to fit your business model

That it takes a few clicks before getting to the notes of the guest; where special requests or specifics are located. it would be nice to see this information 'earlier'

Christie M.
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

RezStream is very user friendly. A great asset to our hospitality business!!!

5 2 jaar geleden

This software is so easy to train employees on! It is so easy to add, edit or check information from multiple screens. My business has become reliant on this software and virtually eliminated the need for paper. The support with this software is awesome!!! I have always had my questions answered right away.

The reports on this software are a bit confusing. When working with the reports for paying taxes you must be sure to use the same report each time and tweak to get the accurate info. Different reports give different information even though the date selection is the same. It is a little confusing for a small business who relies on the reports to pay sales tax.

Sherrie P.
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Streamlined & saves us tons of time!!

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: LOVE RezStream and everyone that I've worked with!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is 'down to earth' and gets back to me right away. Same with customer support - they always get back to me right away if I have a question or issue.

We love the integration with the online calendar, the booking engine, and the software! It saves us so much time not having to manually enter in reservations and then manually updating the availability calendar.

I would like to see some type of integration with accounting software. Even if it's an Excel format that can be imported into accounting software.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for the review and for being a rezStream customer Sherrie! We love hearing the impact that the software has on your day to day operations. Just to let you know, all of our revenue and tax reports CAN export to CSV/Excel. Just give the support team a call if you have any questions on that. Thanks again and as always, let us know when/if you need any help!

Blayne H.
President in VS

Great Product

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our operations do not perfectly fit the normal format of a hospitality business. So RezStream had to be adapted to fit and that being done, it works as well as anything on the market. We are particularly grateful that their customer support team has been open to helping us get it up and running.

The software was flexible and adaptable to our operations. It is accompanied by a high level of customer support. Generally unheard of in this day and age. They actually care.

Nothing significant that is worthy of mentioning.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Blayne. Thanks so much for your review and we're so happy to have you on board as a rezStream customer. I love hearing how businesses can adapt the product to fit their needs. It's one of the things we take pride in. Keep the suggestions coming and as always, reach out any time if/when you need help!

Daniel M.
Owner in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Simply the BEST decision ever made for my business.

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can't be happier with Rezstream Cloud PMS. The BE
The booking engine's design is easy to use for customers. The Rezstream team did a great job matching the look of my website making the transition between the pages seamless.
The Cloud Interface
My wife and I run a small cabin business. Like many couples, we compliment each other with different skills. I'm the tech guy and she's the friendly face of the business. She's not tech-savvy at all and when I mentioned migrating from Rezstream's old software to the cloud there was the obvious resistance to change. That all disappeared within minutes of watching me navigate through the new software on day 1. The layout of user interface is so intuitive that my wife was comfortable with the Rezstream's cloud system within a few hours.
I truly believe that Rezstream has the best support team I've ever come across. James, Kyle & Wendy have all helped me along the way and I can tell that each of them care about the product and the customer. They take the time to listen to every concern and they do an unparalleled job of researching problems as well as explaining and/or teaching solutions. I also know there are some phenomenal code guys in the background. They're getting it done!
Noticeable Improvements
Gaining accessibility to our guest database through the Cloud PMS has been a lavish luxury. No more are we tied to a specific computer tied to a specific location. I can review the calendar and move reservations from my phone. I can access guest contact information from my office across town. I can make changes to my rate plan from my house. It is a game changer.
Scheduled emails automate so many of our most mundane guest correspondence tasks. Automatically triggering events like thank you emails have immediately driven up our positive reviews on travel sites. Credit card processing has never been easier for us with this new version of the software. The pairing with Shift4 and Rezstream's new procedures in the user interface have made the collection process significantly more efficient than anything we've tried before. Summary
We increased sales 25% in the first year after implementing the old locally-hosted version. This new version is easier to use, easier to access and more powerful. Those improvements have already began to make their way to our bottom line.
Simply put: Rezstream is a weapon.

Crysty L.
Office Manager in VS

User-friendly and mobile-ready

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's great overall. No glitches, crashes, or anything tragic. It's smooth, easy to operate and understand. My staff took to it readily. The setup was easy and the customer support folks have been good all along to answer any weird questions. They seem interested in what features we may need and ideas we have to improve it as well.

I love that I can sign on to the software from my phone wherever I am and check availability, make a reservation, take a payment, whatever I need to do. That frees me up (and my staff) from being locked to a desk or office all day. I also don't have to carry a laptop around. I made a guest reservation while I was hiking last week - so sweet!

The reports module is still lacking some pretty important pieces that make monthly reporting, trend analysis, comparisons a bit more difficult than I like. They are working on it continuously and more options are becoming available, but it needs some intense attention in order to provide all that I need for reporting.

Sandy S.
Administrative in VS

RezStream for Hospitality

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They have been great to work with. In two years they have grown the product and continue to invest in updating and want to work with clients

Ease of use, ability to see needs on the main screen, ease to train new staff and limit their areas to view or alter information. The size of the company allows it to be very responsive to needs.

Flexibility in some reporting for staff - they are very good to work with however and are working on developing new areas and updates.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Sandy. Thank you so much for your review and for being a rezStream customer! I'm happy to see that we're providing a quality product and support for your business. As always, let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Stay tuned for more exciting new features!!!

Christopher S.
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Our B&B has used Rezstream for 3 years now. Our experience with Rezstream has been great.

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to make reservations for our B&B and cottages as well as allow customers to book online. There are many automatic features that help give us more time for other responsibilities.

We like the simplicity of the Occupancy Map and the (relatively) new ability to change the rates and minimum number of nights on the fly with the Quick Rate Editor. We also like the invoicing feature, which we use for more than just the lodging. Another feature that we use a lot is the ability to send letters, such as invoices and confirmations. The automatic letters prior to arrival and after departure are excellent as they relieve us of some of the responsibility.

I wish the software most more user friendly on mobile devices. We like the cloud because we can make reservations from anywhere, but going through the reservation steps on a mobile device can be difficult.

Jenifer V.

Great Software!

Opmerkingen: Best solution!

We had looked into many options and couldn't find a good fit for our small business until we found RezStream! It allows us to customize and has the functionality we need. We have already recommended this product to others and they purchased it as well! Their support team is prompt, knowledgeable and patient.

There are some reports I was able to get on our previous choice (that went out of business) that we have not been able to replicate.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for the review and for being a rezStream customer. Please reach out to the support team and let us know what report you are wanting. We'll make sure it's on the requests lists. In fact, we've launched quite a few new reports this past year so maybe it's already in there! Thanks again!

Jamie L.
Manager in VS

My Experience with Rezstream Cloud PMS

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best benefits to this experience with Rezstream Cloud PMS is the support behind the scenes. Whenever we request assistance, the team replies and assists in a timely manner. Which our business is time sensitive so we appreciate this feature very much.

Once you get familiar with the software you find ways to get from place to place easily. There are more security steps which I appreciate it.

With the changing of passwords frequently, I have a difficult time to save my updated passwords on my laptop as we work from home. It is not a problem on my desk top to remember my updated PW however that feature doesnʻt transfer to my lap top?

6 maanden geleden

Hi Jamie. Thanks for the review and for being a rezStream customer. Since rezStream is a cloud based system, the password is the same no matter what device you are signing in from. Please reach out to support if you need any help. Thank you!

Martina W.
Co-Owner in VS
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great software with best customer support

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is great. Whenever I had a problem, RezStream was right there to help

RezStream is easy to use. They constantly improve the software, listen to what customers have to say and they have the best customer support

The only thing I don't like - but this may be user error - is that I have to look at the person to see their arrival time. It would be great if that was visible on the dashboard. I will mention that also directly to them

6 maanden geleden

Hi Martina! Thanks so much for your review and for being a rezStream Customer. That's a great suggestion. If you haven't already seen it, we did recently release an update so you can see that information right on the occupancy map (Calendar) without the need to click anything! I will create the suggestion to add it to the dashboard as well. As always, let us know if we can help with anything else!