Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SuperOffice CRM

Gebruikersvriendelijke CRM software die je verkoop, marketing- en service processen optimaliseert.

Meer informatie over SuperOffice CRM

It is verty simple to overview and you can store alot of information, also good analytical tools for both sales and activities.

Sometimes the web based interface has a little too much lag.

Beoordelingen van SuperOffice CRM

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

SuperOffice CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 130 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SuperOffice CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (130)

Marcel
Marcel
Co Founder in Nederland

It really is the most user friendly CRM that you can imagine.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Insight and overview in all processes, pre-sales and after-sales. Better and more personal communication with prospects and customers.

User interface is great. Very easy to use and administer. Users can work with the CRM functions within a few hours. Integration with Office applications and Office 365 is more than perfect. You can use Outlook like you always did and still your emails are stored in CRM linked to the right customer and project. I love the fact that you never really have to search for anything. All parts of the application are never more than two clicks away.

Only one thing that bothers me using SuperOffice: the standard reports are very basic. We use the dashboards a lot -they are great- and there are some Apps in their own app store that allow us to generate the reports we need.

Matt
Managing Director in VK
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

You can almost say it 'runs the company'!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We run the business on SuperOffice, dealing with customer communications (incoming and outgoing) and sales pipeline management, but most importantly the event management using the projects area.

I like the fact that we can out every process in to the CRM, from sales to event management, data capture and enquiry management.

The Community needs a bit of work adding more complex resources in, but as a starter guide is useful and support do assist.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Dynamics 365, Salesforce Sales Cloud en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor SuperOffice CRM te kiezen: Zoho was not easy to navigate and the costs accumulated quite quickly when you started using the system more.

Overgestapt van: Dynamics 365, Salesforce Sales Cloud en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op SuperOffice CRM: Cost and simplicity. The others needed too much work and cost to develop for our needs. SuperOffice had these areas ready made in the price with easy ways to adapt to our needs.

Lukas
Projekt Manager in Zwitserland
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

Not good - many necessary features not available

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience for me is that I would never choose SuperOffice again but rather the solution Microsoft offers. It is more expensive, but trust me, it is worth it!

The best thing about the CRM is that it is very easy to use and has a very easy to follow structure (Firm/People and Sale/Projekt).

Many basic features which one thinks every CRM provide are not available. The most critical problem is that selections are extremely limited. For example, one cannot make a selection of all "Projekt leaders", which would be critical for us in order to send all of our customers who are Project leaders a standardised e-mail. Many further issues arise there once you have spent some time testing the selections (many limitations became apparent only after using the CRM, not during the evaluation process). A further issue are the many bugs which the system has, for example the data-export does not work properly even though issues have been posted on the community platform for 5 years!

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op SuperOffice CRM: Because of the price and promises were made that this product can fulfill our needs (which it did not)

Eva
Business Process Developer in Zweden
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Stellar CRM

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SuperOffice has been a great hub for collecting, organizing and making sense of valuable contact data and insights, whilst providing all the features and tools needed to manage information about people, projects, relations and other aspects that are important to our line of business.

It is reliable, easy to implement and use and optimizes all our contacts, relationships, projects, tasks etc.

Perhaps the marketing module should be included in the base package.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op SuperOffice CRM: Affordable and contains a wide range of practical and intuitive features, and comes with a user friendly interface.

Daniel
Service Manager in Zweden
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Superoffice as CRM

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Profesional sales tool

Very good and complete sales tool. Professional set up and good connection to outlook.

In our case we were missing a module to handle workorders and field service. We were also missing the possibility to handle agreements and a machine register connected to the customers.

Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Save time and increase overview

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good product, easy to use.

Bus storing all the customer and supplier data in one user friendly CRM package we save a lot of searching time. Who sent when the message? As it is userfriendly even salesman work happy with it, not only office people.

Some bugs are annoying and the repair information is slow and merely on the online software. On premesis takes longer or does not happen at all. Some features seem to be invented by software guys or girls but ptobably not first presented to a user panel.

Farmaceutica, 51-200 werknemers

SuperOffice: Easy to use, very good support

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SuperOffice makes it very easy for me to manage my clients. It's also nice to see everyone's activity in my team. When there's some issue, SuperOffice support is very fast answering questions and solving problems. That's one of the things i admire most.

The way you can arrange your variable information. It's easy to make a selection based on several factors. In that way we can perform well in several marketing activities

The development; there are not so many new features introduced last year.

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great CRM that helps our company in different fields (finance-sales-marketing-support)

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The diversity of the different modules and the ease of use in general. SuperOffice helps our marketing, support, finance and sales departments to work close together and to have a beneficial CRM working to satisfy all these departments.

That not all of my colleagues are using SuperOffice to the fullest extend, but we're working on this and hopefully soon to get the most our of SuperOffice.

Good platform with highly customizable, but expensive

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using it as ticketing system.

It's possible to write a lot of customizations and to adjust it just as you wish. Fast and robust system

Price is too high. If you can't develop SuperOffice self, you will have to pay huge amounts for every small update. Not ITIL compatible, not for IT departments - you can get much more in-box in alternative products in the same price.

Magriet
Magriet
Productmanager Farma in Nederland
Farmaceutica, 11-50 werknemers

review Super office

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: our CRM is in there, we work with projects

functionality, ease of use. great to have an online version also for the people on the road.

it takes a while before you understand working in SO as an admin.

Jan
Business analyst in Duitsland
Public relations en communicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Moving to SuperOffice 8.5 from previous Superoffice Version

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SO is a central part. We do several additional applications - using the database ids for persons, projects etc...

Moving was easy . As developer I like very mcuh simply to add my web-frames to different aspects inside SO still using my well known web technology.

I would like to have a person connected to different companies. We have freelancers switching to our company or moving again. So we could 'follow' the history using the same person-ID. Also contacts sometimes are working for on company but are members of additional "Gremien".

Nick
Sales Director in VK
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

We have previously used the server based system and the on line version for the past 3 years

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Improved our relationships with our clients and suppliers Great user experience

Clean and intuitive user interface, I do prefer the online version though as it's always up to date and saves time and cost of having the version updates applied and it has a reliable and easy to use mobile app, which I find really useful.

Like most CRM systems, you need to put the time in to customize the system and get to know it, which obviously takes time, but I have to say it's time well spent.

Norbert
Lease advisor in Nederland
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

CRM software in the car-leasing business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The overall support from the supplier is great, with periodic trainings or workshops and a quick response to issues. The software itself is straightforward to use, with numerous possibilities and a proper link with other software, e.g. Outlook.

The options and possibilities can be quite overwhelming to new users. Therefore, a new user needs to be properly introduced to SuperOffice.

Karolina
Booking manager in Zweden
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to use and fully linked CRM system

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The best thing about SuperOffice is that it is connected and linked in all directions. No matter where in the system you add information it automatically connects the information on all linked parts.

Some reports can be tricky to costumize and layout may not be exactly how you want it. But it is flexible and you can build almost everything you wish.

Hanna
Inside Sales and Sale support in Zweden
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to adapt to your needs

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SuperOffice is a tool you can use for so many different things, leads, orders, correspondence, e-mail send-outs, Sales.. and since I am am big fan of efficiency , this is what I like most, SuperOffice makes it easy to be efficent!

Easy to use, easy to adapt to your own needs and set up for your type of business.

Hard to say, maybe that the settings for import could be a bit more advanced.

Dustin
Sales Director in Nederland

Good price to quality ratio

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Easy to use online CRM system, nice look & feel, easy mail integration, pocket CRM is a great add-on for using on your mobile phone

Would prefer to have an integration with for instance MailChimp or other marketing tools, since I'm not really enthusiastic about the features that are within Superoffice on this matter.

Sanne
Marketing & communication in Nederland
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Overall happy with SuperOffice

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It is userfriendly and support when needed is often quick and helpfull.

For some wanted functions or if you want to expand your own system, you can buy apps. That means it cost extra and because there is a solution (provided by others) this will not be developed bij SuperOffice anymore .

Camilla
Inhous sales in Zweden
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A good software that fullfills my needs for a CRM software.

It´s easy to use and can handle a lot of data in an easy way. For companys with a lot of customers this software is a great tool. You can share info with your co-workers easily.

The look of it feels a little bit outdated.

Luc
Director in Nederland

Simple and clear

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Just a few ( one or two ) clicks to find your information, up to two screens. Possibility to customize.

Group " activities" is sometimes too confusing. Cloud version difficult if it falls away, because we can not do anything without this software :-)

Annemarie
Marketing- & communicatiemanager in Nederland
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Many functions

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Good product, easy to use, many possibilities/functions, helps with structure in your contacts. Good marketing module. Followed interesting training marketing at haed office.

At this moment everthing is okay for our company.

Camilla
Head of Administration in Zweden
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Helps me keep track of customers, suppliers and projects

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helps me keep track of customers, suppliers and projects

User friendly, easy to navigate, very nice layout

The calendar cannot be linked to Outlook in the web interface and that you can not "free text" a booking

Peter
Product Manager in Zweden
Plastics en kunststoffen, 51-200 werknemers

My review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm glad we finally got this software. I've begging for it in nine years :-). My experience so far is good. But as I said, I need to learn more.

Since it's still new for me I haven't discovered evething I can use (I think). It's good to collect e-mail, meetings and events to a project/customer.

I still don't be master of how to handle ToDo's. I'm looking forward to learn more about that but it's also a matter of time for me to learn more. I want to set up small ToDo's without create it on the calender.

Machine- en installatiebouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

User Friendly

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cross regional and cross functional overview. Dashboards create managerial overviews. Very user friendly and a modern look.

Linkage between all aspects of the customer, people, company, sales, projects etc.

Limitations on graphs - it would be more user friendly if we could select our x/y axis for dashboards and also select secondary axis'

Industriële automatisering, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use

4,0 4 jaar geleden

This is a CRM system that's very easy to use and introduce to your organisation

Sometimes the web based interface has a little too much lag

Jonas
Sales in Zweden
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

Super icecream

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeping track of business.

Easy to use and find functions in the software.

Integration with other systems. Such as billing system.