Over Pro

Cloudgebaseerde oplossing die systeembeheer op afstand biedt voor desktops, servers en mobiele laptops.

Meer informatie over Pro

Good performance for remote work. Integrated well with the system.

Does work a little slower than if you were not remotely logined. Some of the features of program are more difficult to use on a Mac.

Beoordelingen van Pro

4,0
Waar voor je geld
3,7

Pro heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 164 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Pro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (164)

Carlos
Carlos
RPA Developer in Brazilië
Chemicaliën, 201-500 werknemers

LogMeIn Pro is exceptional remote access software.

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The LogMeIn Pro software has been used for over 2 years by myself and the IT team for remote access to work computers. We used it a lot during the COVID pandemic to access shared intranet folders and documents. The interface is fluid, clean and very pleasant to use for a long time.

The LogMeIn Pro software has pleased me a lot in terms of technical remote access and support for some junior developers. I access files daily on the intranet with LogMeIn Pro and it has always been stable, without lags and delays. It is also possible to use collaboration features using chat, voice and video with the assistant during a remote access help.

LogMeIn Pro is nothing short of competing software. It has great visuals and features and especially a good price technical support. I don't see any problems to report.

Brandy
Practice Manager/Owner in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great Remote Access Software!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LogMeIn Pro has allowed us to work remotely fairly effortlessly for a reasonable cost. It has really helped us to provide more flexibility to our employees to get their work done, or to still be able to provide support to our team despite being forced to stay home (such as during self-quarantine due to COVID-19, etc.). I haven't worked with their customer support team because I haven't needed to (which is a good thing since we haven't had problems!), so I can't comment on that.

It is an excellent price for the functionality. I also like the pricing structure as compared to TeamViewer (it allows unlimited users, and you pay based on how many computers you are accessing). It is very easy to use, with very few kinks. It also is very nice that it saves the log-in information to the computer so that you don't have to type it every time.

The mobile app is a bit frustrating because it changes the resolution of the screen you are remote accessing, I assume because it's trying to make things more visible, but then you can't see the other parts of the screen or certain buttons on the program that we use the most. It would be nice if it was optional to change the resolution, but it does it automatically. I would like to just zoom in when necessary and otherwise see the entire screen.

Steven
Attorney in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Logmein Pro functions smoothly and reliably. Customer support is exceptionally responsive.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have used Logmein Pro for 10+ years. While the subscription has become pricey in recent years, the high performance/reliability and excellent customer support make the cost worth it.

I can easily access a remote computer through another computer or mobile device (iPad, iPhone) and run programs/perform tasks on the remote computer. For example, if I'm in court with only my iPad and must run support calculations (program not available on iPad), I can log into the office computer, run the program from my iPad, and get the answers I need.

Transferring files from one computer to another can be time-consuming if the file is moderately large.

Ivo
Ivo
Group Network Administrator in Ierland
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 501-1.000 werknemers

Value Remote Desktop Solution

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Can be used to have a remote access solution for your business for access and support purposes. Great control system for administrators and a great concept behind it.
Downside is the need to have the local administrator rights to be able to log in.

Logmein can be easy to manage via their web interface and desktop application. Is a low cost solution to a large remote control environment. Allows you to control and track user access, can be used from a mobile device which can be extremely useful in certain situations.

To remote access the computer you have to have the local or domain administrator credentials. If i wanted to give a non admin user access to their desktop PC from their laptop it is not possible to accomplish via logmein. Desktop client has extremely limited functionality - most of the management has to be done from the web interface that has poor support for popular browsers like Chrome.

Steven
IT Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Great Software, but Too Expensive

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I loved it until the price became too prohibitive to continue using it.

I liked the Remote Access feature, the ability to remotely manage without connecting to the screen.

After they hiked up their prices, we switched to a cheaper alternative.

Executive Vice President in VS

Great for Customer Support

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is the perfect fit for customer support, especially across different operating systems.

As far as remote access programs go, this is one of the best we have used. It allows access across operating systems, which is very beneficial and not true of some of the popular competing products. Taking this one step further LogMeIn maps numeric keypads from Mac to PC as well, which has been a point of frustration for alternative products. LogMeIn also offers some good security features essential for business application. It is very easy to manage users while allowing each user to create their own account and password. Additionally, for each remote machine the user can customize the idle time allowed, add an additional password for access, and filter IP addresses that can access remotely.

Mac to PC can be frustrating. Copy & paste from remote PC to local Mac can be problematic as the clipboard does not always sync up and/or pastes in different formatting (adding spaces, removing line breaks, etc.). Also the keyboard mapping can intermittently go haywire from Mac to PC, requiring a closing and reopening of the remote session.

Kurt
IT Manager in VS
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers

Perfect web-based or client based access to your work PCs.

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Perfect for when government mask mandates are in effect, when business locations need to close for the pandemic, or just when our users need to quarantine themselves. We can just leave everyone at home and they can remote into their PCs at work. And when network speed is a must for at home users, being able to access a PC physically located on the internal network is a huge help.

The ease of use and product features are what I like most. Screen-blanking features for HR purposes, multi-monitor use for picky Engineers, and being able to manage all through LogMeIn Central. Also, the secure link between the User PC at home, the servers at LogMeIn, and the PCs on our network was also a huge benefit.

There is a small learning curve when trying to teach our users the difference between their LogMeIn accounts and their domain accounts, but they get it eventually.

NetSuite & Technology Consultant in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Expensive, but good

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LogMeIn Pro has been great to use. I've never had any issues with the functionality and it has some awesome features. The only issue with it is the price.

LogMeIn Pro is probably the best remote access tool I have ever used. It's easy to use and offers a ton of features. You can train someone how to use it in a few minutes and then they're good to go.

LogMeIn Pro is pricey...that's the biggest con. They have a history of raising their prices repeatedly and out of nowhere making it hard to justify to management when there are many tools (tools which are catching up in features as well) which are much less expensive.

Jebin
Jebin
IT MANAGER in Qatar
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers

Logmein Pro - Review

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the overall experience. Managing multiple PC's which are located in different countries.

Work both in browser & Client application. User management and permission options. Feels same as local computer as it has various resolution options

Pricing seems to be on the higher side..

Andrew
Andrew
Controller, CPA in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

LogMeIn Pro Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This maintains the fully functionality of your office computer and works well for a small number of users.

Great tool for remotely utilizing an office workstation in a BCP environment for an extended work period.

The cost is prohibitive to utilize this as a full time solution for a large amount of staff and users.

Account Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Switcher from TeamViewer and have never been happier

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has worked really well. I work from home often and also while traveling. It’s a very good and dependable software.

Ease of use. You can stay logged on. Normally no problems. Very rarely disconnects.

I had to buy a bigger laptop because seeing the screen became problematic.

Lindsey
CFO in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Started off great but has gone downhill over the last couple of years.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was introduced to this product at my previous place of employment and was impressed with it so I went with it without considering other products when we started our own business back in 2009. This product started off flawlessly at a great price. As the price has gone up quite a bit since then, the quality of the experience has not improved but has gotten worse. The connection speeds are slower, the picture quality is grainy, and the keyboard shortcuts don't work consistently. I have been testing Zoho assist and they do not have these issues and it is half the price. We are going to be cancelling our membership with Logmein Pro at the end of the auto renew period.

We have used this product since 2012. In 2012 the product cost $39.95 annually which was very reasonable and the product was reliable and did what we needed it to do.

Since 2012 the cost has creeped up to $350 annually. In the last 1-2 years the product's connection speed is slower and the keyboard shortcuts sometimes don't work which is annoying.

Nathan
Nathan
CEO in Mexico

The industry standard. You simply can't get any better than this software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When you manage several computers and servers you can do everything remotely and get things going fast.
You can also give tech support and solve problems for your users in the same way, even from your mobile (although it is very complex to work on a tiny screen you can still do everything).

Logmein pro is one of the most amazing products I have ever tested and used. You literally can't go wrong with it. You get to manage all the computers you need across the globe with a simple install, it bypasses firewalls and it allows you to have both remote control of the computer and the "back" of the computer, you can do things to give support without actually having to take over the screen, mouse and keyboard. There is simply no other software like it. You have control over everything in a smart and simple way.

jennifer
Admin Assistant in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Remote technical assitance

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HUGE time saver!

It's been a little while since I've used this software but it was integral to a change in software that was implemented at my previous job. I was able to remotely view a co-worker's computer in order to more effectively troubleshoot technical issues for her. Being that she was not tech savvy at all, this was the easiest way to help her. It saved me many hours of driving back and forth to help her. I have also used it extensively with my mother and my mother-in-law, both of whom are less than proficient in technology. This software allows me to teach them remotely, in real time and with appropriate feedback, the skills they need on the computer as well as talk them through software installation and upgrades. I can't begin to describe how much travel time LogMeIn has saved me!

There isn't really a con to the software, per se. The only issue is that there has to be a prerequisite modicum of technical ability for the person I am trying to help before we can even proceed. Guiding someone through the setup process blindly isn't easy but that's not really the fault of the program.

Jeff
PM in VS
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers

LogMeIn works exactly as described

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Fantastic!! I have used it every work day (and sometimes when not scheduled to work) to access my work pc setup. I use it on an i7-6700 with 16gb ram and 2 x 27" HP monitors at home, almost the same setup as in work and the experience is almost identical to sitting at the machine. Both sides of the equation have 100Mb+ connections.

Since remote working was enforced in Ireland in 2020, LogMeIn has been the backbone of my work day and it has never failed me. I really like the separate file manager and multi-monitor setups.

I really like the clipboard sync feature, but it could do with a reset button on the interface as sometimes when the remote computer locks, the clipboard sync does not work until the connection is ended fresh connection is established.

Mike
Mike
CEO in Canada
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Safe Remote Support Anywhere

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LogMeIn Pro is an amazing tool which gives me access to my computer worldwide for both business and personal use. It is easy to set up and to explain to clients. Remote access is essential, downtime has been eliminated and information that can become crucial to a meeting is accessible in a few clicks. With LogMeIn Pro I am accessible to my clients on the other side of the world without ever needing to leave my home. A trusted reliable program I would recommend to anyone.

LogMeIn Pro works on any system. The software is reliable, we haven't had any real issues that weren't handled immediately which eliminates frustration. I have been able to access my desktop worldwide without any issue in the past seven years.

The cost is definitely a drawback. Mac to PC can sometimes be a bit frustrating too.

Customer Support Engineer at Cisco TAC in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Great tool for remote support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a good experience. Is the app to go when you need a quick remote session to solve problems in a windows / desktop environment.

LogMeIn Pro is a powerful and corporate application forremote support in a production business environment. The tools and options to make the remote support experience complete, is what i like the most on this app. It has great compatibility across diferente devices and Operative System. That fact, makes it an industry standard for nowadays support services.

I would like to have a more friendly user interface for LogMeIn. I feel that the GUI is a little outdated. Also, we could use more frequent updates to fix bugs and errors.

Saradhi
Sr Software Engineer in VK
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

No need of VPN

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used this software from past 10 years and the best tool to access remote PC's. I am using this to connect my work PC from home and it is the best tool to download huge files from one PC to another.

It is very east to use and access multiple PC's with one application. The best thing about Logme in is we can access PC's from Web browser instead of downloading additional softwares or tools. The other feature I use using this software is to download large files from one PC to another.

Remote PC access is depending on the internet speed. If internet connection is slow, gets disconnected too often. UI needs an update as it looks same from past 10 years.

Kristen
CFO in VS

Allows for minimal downtime, can access programs from anywhere.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reduced downtime, increased work flexibility, productivity

I love LogMeIn Pro. It allows all of my employees to be able to log into their work computers remotely. We are a small company, and sometimes things happen - a child is sick or you need to access your computer from home. Also, it is great to allow my employees to work remotely if needed. Works well and is easy to use. It enables employees to access business paid programs that they may not have on their home computers by accessing their work computer to get to the program and work. Minimizes downtime and increases productivity.

There are other cheaper and even free programs that allow a user to log in remotely (remote desktop connection) as long as the computer is powered on. Of course, this alternative has its disadvantages as well. No other issues with LogMeIn other than the competition. Do some price shopping to see what works best for your company

System Administrator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great for Remote Access when accessing multiple computers

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Love that's its easy to use and very intuitive. Can create groups and add computers to each group. Keeps things organized. Able to create an account for user to access their own workstation with only access to their computer. Ability to send links for download.

It's more expensive than it used to be. Had to move away from the cost trippled.

Computer Scientist in VS
Computersoftware

Too expensive, but works really well

5,0 4 jaar geleden

This VNC application works great on your phone or on your computer. The phone handles mouse cursor movement very intuitively, scrolling the screen instead of a mouse using swipe type gestures. It feels very natural. Lag is usually low if you have a good internet connection.

This software is very expensive if you need to deploy it on more than a few machines. We're talking hundreds of dollars a year. There are so many free alternatives, that if you care about money, this might not be the best solution for you.

Peter
Owner/Manager in VS
Visserij, 2-10 werknemers

Always on the Go!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I am constantly on the move with my business. While I do not sit in and office, I am constantly on the move presenting and promoting our business to potential customers. As I am on the road, it is sometimes difficult to manage all of the tasks that would be easy to do from the computer in my office. LogMeIn Central allows me to access my desktop in my office from anywhere in the world in which I have an internet connection. The responsiveness of the software seamlessly allows me to complete tasks as LogMeIn is essentially acting as a portal view to my own computer. This allows me to complete even the most demanding tasks such as multimedia presentations and programs which are very hardware demanding. Before having purchased this software, I was stuck with using a thumb drive and I would have to rely on the computer that was available to me which made my company that much less efficient.

I had a difficult time setting up the remote server at first. I had to seek the help of my on call IT person to assist me in getting this set up on my computer in my office but once I did It was smooth sailing from there.

Patricia
Patricia
Owner in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I love this product, it helps with flexibility in my work schedule and assist with client emerg.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good reputation with my clients...they think I'm always available for them.

Access to clients computer from anywhere, including vacation spots if needed. Giving clients remote access that they had no clue they could do while they were on vacation. Printing is another necessity that this program offers.

I can't seem to get the "turn off" if a computer is turned off. I've tried talking with tech support, but that's not working. Multi monitor feature needs refining including visibility and pixel matching.

Santosh
Database Administrator in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

LogMeIn Pro - Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - Overall is a very good experience with LogmeIn pro when compared to any other product in market

- This application provides more flexibility in accessing desktops remotely without any issues at any time. - The features provided in this application are more efficient than any other product in the market - This application can be used easily by any user without any issues.

- The pricing can be more affordable - The features can be more added into the product - The support can be more helpful

Don
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Work on computers remotely and efficiently

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I got the trial to see if it would aid me in servicing my clients remotely. I will have to look elsewhere for something to do that, however I am considering it for remote work on distant PCs I own, as well as for doing remote work on my wife's pc when I am away from home.

This software allows one to work from home, or access remote computers with ease. It is fast, efficient, and relatively simple to set up. It is similar to the Remote Service software technicians use to work on customer PCs remotely, but establishes a more permanent connection and requires you to know the login details to the remote PC.

Price is very high and paid on a yearly basis; you don't own the software, you rent it. It is unsuitable to tech repair jobs at a distance unless the customer provides you with login details for their computer. It would be very useful for working from home, in a situation where all that info was avaialable, but not for commercial support purposes.