Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SAP Concur

SAP Concur biedt meer dan automatisering: een volledig verbonden uitgavenbeheeroplossing die met je bedrijf meegroeit.

Meer informatie over SAP Concur

It is super straight forward process when adding your expenses from any work trip and once you hit submit getting your money refunded is typically smooth.

We were told that our cards would sync up, but they didn't and the customer service was bad. We really didn't even get to use the software as we never got through the whole onboarding phase.

Beoordelingen van SAP Concur

4,0
4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

SAP Concur heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.053 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SAP Concur eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.053)

Mark
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Concur

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Federico
Federico
CFO in Brazilië
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great solution to Manage your Expenses

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our experience with SAP Concur was excellent, we are really looking forward to keep using it for future projects

We needed an app to approve hundreds of consultant's expenses and match our accounting. SAP Concur solved this for us. We loved the remotely review and approve, solved 90% of our previous issues. One of the best user friendly UX we ever tried. The import into our accounting ERP was flawless.

The only issue we have with this app is the price, if they would offer an affordable plan for small businesses, that would be great.

Lorna
IT Service Desk Manager in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Good solid expense and travel application

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Moving from an excel based, far more manual process this has been a welcomed change.

The integration with corporate traveller, allowing users to claim expenses and book accommodation / travel in one application, reports / analytics are therefore available on spend across all these areas. Support is readily available, always responsive and prompt in resolving any issues. It is quite straightforward to use as an end user, most team members pick it up quite quickly.

I would prefer the option, of being logged into SAP for the day and not having to re-log in throughout the day when I need to re-access. Search facility as an admin only allows to search on first name or surname, not both names. The inability as an admin to easily move a 'group' of users to a new approver

Shaista
Software Engineer in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Expense management is made easy

3,0 2 maanden geleden

I really liked it as an in house solution from SAP. Expenses and invoicing is made easy.

I wont have it as a separate solution, the interface and the functionalities are not up to the mark as compared to other competitors.

Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers

SAP concur, a must have for expenses management fairly

5,0 3 maanden geleden

1. Excellent interface for end user 2. Quick action 3. Can upload large files 4. Very secure

1. App is not very user friendly 2. Needs authentication even for remembered devices 3. Can’t change approvers specially when he/she is OOO

Monika
Chief Accountant in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Robusta Tool for AP and AR Automation

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

SAP Concur automate expense and spend management which eradicate fraud in my agency.

Unlike many other spend management tools that I have tried, SAP Concur has a mobile App which is an added advantage. Thus, I do not have any flaw.

Enrique
Enrique
Vice President, Human Resources and Administration in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good luck trying to get support

3,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally positive experience during the sales process, in implementation, and while an active customer/user. Absolutely awful experience post-disconnect, which would keep me from ever considering SAP Concur as a partner again in the future. Unfortunately can't recommend SAP Concur for expense reporting.

SAP Concur has long been the industry standard for expense reporting and travel management, and so it was the natural choice when we were looking for a new expense platform several years ago. The sales process was straightforward (no negotiation or haggling needed as their price is their price), and implementation was planned and handled well by the assigned Concur team and our internal resources. Adequate training was provided for both administrators and end-users, so rollout and adoption of the new platform was pretty seamless. User experience was generally positive even if the platform was somewhat dated and not as user-friendly as competing options.

Unfortunately SAP Concur's customer support, particularly during the disconnect process, was abysmal. When we requested the disconnect, we were offered no guidance or information from our customer success team re: how/when to download archived data, even after multiple requests by phone and in writing. Concur ended up disconnecting our site prior to making the download available, making it impossible for us to get to this critical data. We had to jump through countless hoops to get our site reactivated, download all the data, and then request another disconnect. In total, this debacle lasted almost five months. Could all have been avoided if the customer success team had communicated, responded to inquiries, and simply followed what I have to believe are well-documented Concur procedures for assisting clients through the disconnect process.

Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Automate Your Expense and Travel Management Program with Ease!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

SAP's fully-built integrations with Frequent Flyer programs, Lyft, travel agencies, and Google make my travel planning experience enjoyable and automated. I no longer have to worry about adding flyer status, marking calendars, upload receipts, etc. Everything is done for me by Concur, saving time and money in the process.

The UI/UX can be a little clunky and slow at times. It definitely takes some time to get used to how things are laid out and how the workflows operate. But, once you get the hang of it, it's smooth sailing ahead.

Ilenia
Accounting Officer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

My Experience With SAP Concur

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It makes handling accounting easy and it handles expense management easy.

Everything about SAP Concur is amazing. No issues.

Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Resource for Business Travel

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far, I would recommend it 100% for businesses wanting to consolidate travel needs for their employees.

I enjoy the ease of change with SAP Concur Travel. My preferences are inbuilt into the program which saves me time by presenting travel options that most align with my needs.

I would have liked to be able to use canceled points and tickets for personal travel when non-refundable business travel gets canceled.

Paul
Senior Client Manager in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

SAP Concur User Review

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, the experience with SAP Concur is good, and I find it a useful and easy to use expense management tool.

With SAP Concur I can create accurate, detailed expense reports, automate expense management processes, and have visibility anytime and anywhere. I can submit and approve expense reports from anywhere via the mobile app.

The AI technology, incorporated in the platform can be challenging. When taking a picture and uploading the receipt information, Concur doesn't always correctly capture the information which can lengthen the process.

Courtney
Courtney
System Administrator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

SAP Concur allows us to make better financial decision

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our company uses SAP Concur to handle all of its travel and expense requests. It's unique to each trip and gives the Accounts team lots of specifics to double check. Total distance can be calculated using a margin calculator that displays the shortest route using Google Maps.

In order to keep track of company expenditures, we have adopted SAP Concur. Keeping tabs on costs is greatly simplified. It records every purchase made with our credit cards, notifies its users, and prompts them to submit an expenditure report.

It's important to note that there are obstacles or restrictions I face when utilizing SAP Concur. For example, the learning curve involved with implementing new software can be steep.

Kristen
Executive Assistant to CEO in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Streamline your expense reporting

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At my previous employer, I was the administrator of Concur and the person who set up the software. It revolutionized the way we processed expenses (which had previously been a manual paper and pen process). It integrates beautifully with multiple banking entities, automatically importing charges as they are posted to your card. It can accommodate e-receipts if the vendor supports those -- car rentals, airline tickets, and hotels being the most common. And if you set the software to require receipts for a type of expense or a dollar limit, users will not be allowed to submit the expense report without attaching a receipt to the line item. It saves so much time from an administration point of view, and the interface is very user-friendly. I would give this five stars and recommend it to anyone, from a small to enterprise level organization. Now, on the downside, my current employer also uses Concur, but they upgraded recently to the beta version, and it is full of bugs. Some of the best and most convenient features have been removed, such as the ability to perform batch changes on expense items and the ability to see at a glance which expense line items contained comments. Support has been completely non-existent for the beta version and we get nothing but run-around and excuses. I have been extremely disappointed with the entire upgrade process and the level of response we have received. Thus, my less than five star review. I hope that they resolve these issues.

Straightforward administration setup wizard Ease of importing receipts Integration with our corporate bank account, credit cards, and purchasing cards Ability to customize limits and alerts Ease of administering multiple profiles for executives Integration with Expense-It so that users can take a picture of receipts with their phones and have them automatically uploaded to their expense reports

The Beta version is full of bugs Developers refuse to support the beta version Does not adequately track users who have used their corporate cards for personal charges and owe the company money

Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

High Tech, Dissappointing progress recently

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Started out strong, but the company’s work quality and responsiveness have dropped the last few years. The new changes are getting to a point of being comically bad.

We selected this for the integration to company card, the ease of tracking, creating, and approving expenses. It has done all of those very well. It helped us out greatly as a small company trying to manage company cards for over half the company. The pricing model is small business friendly and helps it retain value for almost any business that has started with it.

Since SAP has purchased them the user experience has gone down hill and is starting to plummet. The latest update is due to be forced on users first quarter this year. It is terrible, not a single redeeming feature and a huge step backwards for user experience. It is very error prone, makes viewing and accessing information almost impossible, and is single handled the worst change I have been seen implemented on an interface. The backend is a hybrid now of multiple peoples designs and many areas of the software seem “partially updated”. Four years ago you could teach to a new users, even admins, in under an hour or so, today everything takes a lot longer and every area has errors in the interface. The list of 3rd party ERPs it integrates to has not significantly changed in 4 years. There is still no automatic way for it to handle company card reconciliation with a statement and the best support is the sales team. That means to get a problem fixed you have to have someone pitch you on spending more, then if you can get them to understand that the product doesn’t work, you might get a call back within a month from support. If you try submitting your own issue, just don’t expect help. I’d honestly be fine with that, if it wasn’t there bill in china shop meant sloth in making UI changes. There is so much half done work, it really disappoints me on whether or not the service will remain usable in the future.

Lauren
Marketing Content Product Manager in VS
Groothandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Not a huge fan - not user friendly

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I only use it because I have to for work, otherwise I would not use this program.

I like that concur is a program that can track your personal and work expenses. You can link up a credit card, and once you charge an item it goes directly to Concur and whos up on a list for you to add to a current or future expense. I also like how Concur has a phone App to let you upload receipts on the go so you don't have to carry them around everywhere with you.

This program is not very user-friendly. It seems like it is an older progam that has been around for a while, so it works, but not as fast and easy as a more up to date program. This is the only expense program I have ever worked with, so I cannot say if it is better or worse than others. I have to use it for work, but I really wish my company would source a newer easier to use program. I have to relink my credit card, and could not figure out how to do it online. It is linking, but it is linking my other 2 personal accounts that are at the same company, which I do not need linked. I cannot figure out how to fix this! This was actually kind of frustrating, because I searched the concur site on how to fix my problem and could not find an answer. I then searched for a phone number of who I could call that could help me, and I couldnt even find a phone number to call! I gave up on fixing this - as my card does link, I just delete the other items that I don't need linked - but it shouldn't be that hard! So for that, I gave customer support not a great rating here. Sometimes an amount will upload wrong, and I cannot edit the amount. I usually just detach the receipt, delete it and add a new item with the correct amount and attach the receipt, but then the card charge is not linked, and my company needs them to show they are linked. I wish the matching process was a better, as well as the nightly hotel charges too.

Medische praktijk, 10.000+ werknemers

Concur - with good implementation by corporate it is nearly perfect

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Concur makes keeping track of expenses and submitting expense reports routine and even somewhat fun. It also provides a handy record of where you have been before. It's great.

Concur makes it very easy to do expense reports for a sporadic traveler: -expenses for the corporate card are transferred automatically (so one does not forget to claim them) -the latest implementation I use even transfers the details of hotels stays (nightly rate, tax 1,2,3 etc.), making it almost zero work to finish these. Long hotel stays with occasional meals used to be the most time-consuming entries. I don't know if this is a new version or specific to my latest employer, but it is much appreciated! - receipts can be uploaded through a mobile Concur app, but also just as a jpg or pdf. (sometimes one has time to take the photo with one's phone, but is not in a good place to enter the details in the app - think - just purchased a coffee, now in boaRding line with a suitcase, phone and coffee). I have not used similar software products from other vendors, except one: Concur is incredibly more efficient for both those writing expense reports and those monitoring expense compliance than the alternative of copying scanning cutting and pasting and spreadsheets - any corporation wanting to increase the productivity of its workforce (and their loyalty) should bite the financial bullet and implement Concur.

Although the following situations are rare, occasionally an unusual situation maKes things difficult. Usually, asking for help early from Concur and the internal corporate travel contact is the best course. here are a few: 1. A flight charge and a cognate refund adding up to zero can't be submitted as report. Let this get over 30 days old so it can't be combined with newer charges, and you have to have higher authorities fix it. 2. More common is when a hotel charges for the first night reservation, but the charges on the receipt do not match the folio provided, usually because the taxes are not included. Confuses the hell out of Concur, and hard to resolve on one's own.

Craige
Account Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

SAP Concur user - Field Use

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Concur software and Mobile App has made expense reporting easy. Using the Mobil App to do most of my reporting has alleviated time spent in the office and more time in the field selling.

User friendly. As a sales Rep in the field, Concur allows me to easily log, identify, report and submit my expenses. Dashboards and reminders allow me to easily view what is open, submitted and or approved. Mobile app is well developed and allows me to do 99% of my expense reporting via my phone. The only issue i have had in the past was a receipt not attaching to an individual expense. Concur makes expenses an easy task.

Create a file for receipt pictures. Instead of saving to my phone photo storage - or having to look for a receipt picture in my photo file, Concur should create a photo file exclusively for expense reporting via Concur. I believe Concur makes different capabilities harder to use than they have to. Most users (in my capacity) are using the same features every time so i should be able to customize my dashboard(s) with those features i use.Lastly, i have had issues in the past with a picture of my receipt not saving with an expense. Not sure if this happens alot, but it is troublesome if i delete the picture and or throw away receipt.

Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers

Concur has the potential to be a great product, thus far, it has fell short of my expectations

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Everything is in one place. Accounts payable, expense reporting, Travel booking and now Purchase Requisitions. People are used to the interface.

I find that Concur is fairly customizable and has many modules which can touch many points of our business. We use Expense, Invoicing, the travel booking program, and am implementing PO's now.

Hard to describe what I like least because there are so many things, compared to other programs, that I dislike. Though I am super disappointed after one year, with the Travel implementation, I think overall, what I am most disappointed with is the inability for Concur to know their own product enough to be able to support it. I say this because it's taken me about 6 months of prodding and research to finally get to a person within Concur to help my company implement Concur PO's. I was told that Concur can't do Blanket PO's and I just kept asking and prodding until I got to a person who actually knew that part of the system well enough to help me build a business case to implement Concur PO's. Thats just one example though overall, I find that customer support is geared to only answer obvious questions. They respond to specific questions by sending 34 page documents for me to read through in order to try and glean my own answer.

Sabina
Accountant in Tsjechië
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Easy management of expenses reimbursement

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very comfortable way of costs reimbursement. From requestors point of view as well as from accountants point of view.

I like most how easy the process of reimbursement of expenses became after implementation of Concur. Everything happens in one place (uploading the documents, approval and then export into accounting software and final reimbursement). Thanks to the fact that different person is responsible for each step, there is a 100% transparency and control ensured.

For someone who doesnt have any experience with similar software, it can be quite difficult the orientation first, but since each person tends to have repetitive expenses of same/similar type, its a question of time to learn how to use all the functions properly. Once learnt, you will never want to go without.

Sofia
Brand Manager Nova in VS
Consumentendiensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Keep excellence in mind. SAP Concur is a game changer.

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Trustworthy and secure. I am happy with SAP Concur so far. I highly recommend.

SAP Concur saves time, energy and cuts down cost. I specifically want to recognize the relentless efforts I got from the help desk during my implementation stage. They are always ready to assist. Integration and launching was smooth. The software is quite updated with automation which makes it ideal for us.

Good from all angles. I don't have complaints.

Clayton
Engineer in VS
Medische apparatuur, 10.000+ werknemers

Software that gets the job done for users

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Concur does its job well. I want to be able to book and expense travel easily and I have got that with Concur every time I have booked for the past few years. I would definitely recommend others to use Concur and, in all of my professional experience, have not used a software that performs better.

I have been using SAP Concur for over 2 years to book travel and manage expense reports for travel. I have always found it easy to use and navigate, especially when booking travel. For international trips, I have found the customer service team to be prompt and extremely helpful. For domestic trips, the user interface is easy to use and I have had no issues booking both plane tickets and hotel rooms. I find that the results are up-to-date and there aren't flights "missing" from the Concur results. Expensing travel costs is also easy and usually uneventful.

Occasionally there is some confusion with regards to reports. For example, some charges show up on a credit card as pending but never go through and Concur will keep them in perpetuity. Sometimes it appears there are extra expenses that need reporting. However, this is really minor and ultimately has never prevented me from using Concur successfully.

Collin
Enterprise Account Executive in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Spend and Travel Management Solver

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have been able to benefit a lot with SAP Concur from vendor payments to invoicing.

SAP Concur makes it super easy and rapid to create and customize invoices.Spend and travel management is another great aspect about this tool.

For years now, I rarely encounter drawbacks when carrying out accounting tasks with SAP Concur on a daily basis.

Chloe
Project Manager in Australië
Evenementenbureaus, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Submit expenses instantly

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As part of the SAP suite, the Concur Expense platform ties in perfectly with the other SAP solutions. From a Finance perspective, this simplifies reporting and journaling processes and makes it almost automatic.

The SAP Concur Expense platform removes all of the excuses when it comes to expense claims. Lost or illegible receipts, late claims - Concur handles it all. The platform can accept receipts by upload, direct email or via the mobile app. There really is no excuse for not being able to instantly submit an expense. The accompanying mobile app is great for employees that travel regularly. There's no need to keep a stack of paper receipts. Simply take a picture of the receipt as soon as you receive it and Concur will analyse it, upload it and assign it to the appropriate charge code, ready for approval and submission.

There are times when the platforms struggles to identify the details on a receipt - the date, amount, item purchased. Given the varied nature of receipts, however, this isn't the norm and having to manually adjust an entry every now and then is a pretty good compromise. One of the features of Concur is that it will automatically assign the type of purchase to a receipt. For example, if you purchase a coffee from a café it will assign this as a Food & Beverage expense. While that's true, that may not be how every organisation categorises that expense. This requires the user to review each and every upload to ensure that the various fields have been assigned per organisation procedures not be the Concur default.

MARGARITA
Expense Accounting Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Love Concur's Smart Audit Functions

5,0 6 maanden geleden

The expense management side of it and the option to provide our company policy list to Concur to implement into audit rules / flagging policy exceptions/

Wish the reporting was more robust and integrated better with Intacct without going through third-parties like Wipfli.

Senior Financial Analyst in Canada
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

SAP Concur - Expense Management from a Business User Perspective

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, SAP Concur Expense management fits what our company is expecting from it.

Concur is a great way for a company to manage employees' expenses. You can customize and input your own controls to ensure that employees cannot take advantage of the system and that any fraudulent activity is prevented.

The one part that SAP Concur could improve upon is that they could provide more flexibility with the missing receipt affidavits. At our company, we require employees to have itemized receipts along with the credit card receipt to verify the legitimacy of their purchase. If an employee is missing one of them, they can attach the receipt that they have, but cannot create a missing receipt affidavit for the one they are missing.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Is SAP Concur the Right Travel and Expense Management Solution for Your Business?

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: SAP Concur is a good choice for businesses looking to automate and streamline their travel and expense management processes. Its range of features and integrations can help businesses manage and track employee travel and expenses more efficiently, while its advanced security measures provide a secure and reliable platform for conducting transactions. However, it may not be the best choice for businesses that do not have a high volume of travel and expense activity or those that are not willing to invest the time and resources required to set up and customize the platform.

SAP Concur is a travel and expense management platform that helps businesses automate and streamline their travel and expense processes. It offers a range of features and tools to help businesses manage and track employee travel and expenses, including support for booking travel, creating and approving expense reports, and integrating with popular accounting and HR systems. SAP Concur is abale to automate and streamline travel and expense management processes. This platform helped us to reduce the time and resources they spend on manual travel and expense tasks, freeing up more time to focus on other areas of our business. Platform's integrations with popular accounting and HR systems, such as QuickBooks and Workday, which makes this a Powerful System.

According to the experience, this platform may be expensive, especially for businesses that have a high volume of travel and expense activity.