Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Workgroups DaVinci

Een oplossing voor projectmanagement om plezier te inspireren, geen angst.

Meer informatie over Workgroups DaVinci

The side by side feature for communicating change is wonderful.

Beoordelingen van Workgroups DaVinci

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Workgroups DaVinci heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 11 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (11)

Sorteren op

Heb je Workgroups DaVinci eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (11)

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Great PM Tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Flexibility, ease of use, price, features.

Change the colors to include less purple.

Robin
Graphic Design Specialist in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Workgroups will get your team organized with ease!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I started my high-volume job we were printing every job and passing it around for everyone to mark-up. I had paper all over my office of new jobs and edits. It was a mess. What if you throw something away accidentally?? Having Workgroups keeps us from having to print everything, let's us have one spot that is transparent so everyone can stay on task and informed. We are a small group but I have used the original

I love having digital proofing, having a digital to do list to keep me on task and it's easy to build forms and task list to meet your teams needs. A user-friendly collaboration and project management tool. Customer Service is also very helpful and responsive when you need help or need to report a bug.

Any cons would be picky. Mostly tightening up or continuing to evolve features. Nothing that would be a deal breaker. They are very open to feedback and are continually updating and improving the product. Gets better every update!

Elizabeth
Graphic Designer in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Simple tool for Project Management

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I thought Workground DaVinci was a great program for creative projects with a simple- create and review process. If you are looking for a program focused more on the project management side, this program may be lacking the features you need.

We used DaVinci to manage our creative projects. As a designer, It was easy to view a list of projects and see what was on my queue, and which projects had an upcoming due date. Easy markup tools for project owners.

We ended up switching software after a few years for something with more project management capabilities for metrics and reporting.

Nate
Senior Graphic Designer in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 201-500 werknemers

Work Groups Makes work easy!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Checklists and management capabilities help keep jobs on track and in order. Having to work on multiple projects at once can be cumbersome, but workgroups helps keep everything in order!

There are still some glitches in regards to notifications and triggers to indicate when comments are made, but the great IT support chat really helps connect you to someone that is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure the issues are resolved!

Lauren
Graphic Designer in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

DaVinci Review from Designer Standpoint

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing! It has made our project assignments and proofing much smoother.

Being able to have my projects listed out on one screen with task list, info and due date. It is nice to see my projects move from task to task and knowing which ones needs to be addressed soon.

In the proofing page, we used to be able to click on a comment and it would go to that comment on the doc, that no longer seems to work now. Would also like to have all my alerts/tags from all projects in a message widget on the home screen vs only seeing it when that project screen is open.

Ellen
Manager of Design in VS
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Value

4,0 3 jaar geleden

It is generally easy to use. You can add a lot of users and proofers. Reading comments and figuring out edits as they relate to each creative piece are easy to use.

There isn't a way to download a PDF of the comments and proof. It would be nice to have an app on my desktop instead of having to open in a web browser each time.

Katie
Senior Graphic Designer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Customer service. How it is organized and layed out. The proofing set up.

Every time they do an update there is functions that previously worked that do not work anymore, then they have to go in and fix. Some changes we have asked to make to the program are taking longer than we thought. There is daily glitches and refreshing needed.

Nanette
Art Director in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

The Right Product At The Right Time

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this product came into our workflow a month before the pandemic hit. We have the capacity to work with people from home, in the office, in India, China and the UK. It was what we needed to be able to continue work with almost no disruption.

The side by side feature for communicating change is wonderful. Our company production is spread across 4 continents and being able to share my screen and communicate with notes inside DV saves me hundreds of hours a week.

If you delete something, it is gone forever. No take backs.

Tia
Senior MARCOM Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to Use Software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: DaVinci was a very easy software to use and navigate around. The only reason we discontinued use was due to its reporting capabilities.

The software was easy to use and very user friendly

The software did not have the reporting capabilities that we needed and that was why we had to discontinue use.

Copywriter in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a great way to manage many projects and the interface is very easy to use. I've enjoyed it on a daily basis.

I really like the proofing process and how easy it is to assign reviewers and leave comments. I appreciate the calendar view of deadlines for projects.

When leaving a comment, you cannot click your cursor anywhere in the comment box to revise your text, you have to use the arrows to go up and down which is slightly annoying.

Juan Carlos
Director de Proyectos y Gerente in Spanje
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Equipos de trabajo sincronizados facilmente

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: El hecho de tener una copia digital de los trabajos a alizar, sobre todo te permite realizar las tareas con mucha tranquilidad, así como ayuda a mantenerse concentrado en cada tarea por parte de todos los miembros del equipo asiganado, y es bastante facil crear los formularios. Así que en general una experiencia 100% positiva.

Workgroups nos evita tener que tramitar un proyecto por mails de control o incluso a veces en papel impreso. Tener en un mismo lugar toda la evolución y tareas de un proyecto, no solo facilita el orden y no perder información, sino que facilita la coordinación del grupo de trabajo.

Es muy dificil de sacarle pegas a este software, dado que una vez lo has usado, dificilmente nadie del grupo de trabajo se queja, dado que facilita en todos los sentidos las tareas de cada unoi, y además deja un archivocopia de seguimiento y aviso de cada tarea realizada. Además ess facil de usar, y quitando alguna aclaración la primera vez que se ha usado, luego todo es sencillo.