Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over iContact

Met de krachtige en gemakkelijk te gebruiken e-mailmarketingsoftware van iContact verzend je snel e-mails die hoge prestaties leveren.

Meer informatie over iContact

We were preparing for a webinar and we needed a marketing tool. The output looks good and we were up an running very quickly.

Pricing was primarily our main issue, it became costly when we only sent one email per month.

Beoordelingen van iContact

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

iContact heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 585 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je iContact eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (585)

Lauren
Lauren
Marketing Coordinator in VS
, 11-50 werknemers

iContact helps me be successful at my job

5,0 6 jaar geleden

iContact is a very user friendly product for anyone. My company sends thousands of emails a week and we are always very pleased with how easy it is to create an email and send it immediately. I also really enjoy the dashboard, it helps me keep track knowing what emails have been sent and what emails I have yet to send. i also appreciate that iContact technology can delete any duplicate people in a contact list. That saves me time from having to go through thousands of people making sure I don't have any duplicates. My customer support is also amazing. My iContact rep. is always so good about getting back to me when I have questions or concerns.

Sometimes when I am creating a contact list in iContact, I have several excel sheets I need to upload to that one contact list...iContact doesn't let me select multiple excel sheets to upload at once, I have to do one at a time which takes a lot of extra time for me to do. I also wish I could delete more than one contact list at once. On the "upload contact" box, I want to be able to see the whole title of my contact list. Sometimes iContact cuts off my list title if it's too long, I would like to see the whole title...

6 jaar geleden

Hi Lauren! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. Our support team loves helping companies like HireLive who make such a tremendous positive impact. As for the concerns you raised about list uploading, we are taking all product improvement comments very seriously and are working to continually improve our product. We currently do allow you to have 5 concurrent uploads at any given time, but you must start the uploads one at a time. And you are correct, we cannot upload multiple sheets from one excel file. We have noted this potential feature, along with multiple list deletion, and title expansion ¿ and we realize its importance. Thank you again and have a great day!

James
Director Information & Communication Technology in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers

Good solid Email Marketing Product

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We had great support from our account managers (3 of them over almost 15 years) and it met our email marketing needs very well.

We were able to deploy this to over 200 offices around the country and recommended it to many of our international organizations. We could manage all those accounts from a central office and deploy centrally designed email templates to all our offices. We could easily segment data to target email marketing.

The most challenging situation we encountered was we had to split our 200+ accounts into two separate enterprise level accounts, making us have to login to each one separately to locate and update certain things from our central office. I don't believe this is really an issue any longer with the product, but we encountered some issue early on they felt would be handled by splitting into two. It just made management of the whole account structure more challenging.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate your works and having you as a customer!

Jason
Digital Content Specialist in Canada
Research, 51-200 werknemers

I Contact Customers for 24/7 with iContact

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Email marketing optimization has been at breeze with iContact.

I like that it is easy to create and personalize marketing emails with iContact.

iContact has a robust backend integration capability but it lack website builder tools.

, 11-50 werknemers

I've used iContact for the last five years.

3,0 6 jaar geleden

iContact is a low cost solution for basic email marketing. You have access to a strategic advisor. My strategic advisor always provides thorough answers and/or solutions when requested. iContact offers automation with workflows that are easy and quick to build. The user interface is easy to understand.

The response time to fix API issues can be slow. iContact does not offer a post unsubscribe survey. I'm not able to download user profile information when exporting email send statistics - this is important for me when I want to do a quick analysis on my data.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for being a long time iContact customer! We are happy to hear that you have been able to quickly and easily design automations with workflows using your iContact Pro account. We like this feature so much we plan to make it available to all iContact accounts. Thank you as well for your feedback, particularly about adding a post unsubscribe survey. This is being shared with our Product Management team so that it can be reviewed for possible updates in a future release.

Bradley
Marketing Manager in Canada
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

A more frugal and efficient option than other competitive offerings.

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good (cheaper) alternative option for email campaigns over competitors.

Ease-of-use, template design (copy/paste) was simple and straightforward, email/lead file management was easy, and good customer support.

Ability to change/edit existing templates required extra support.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for the great review. Glad you were able to get the support you needed. I can provide the product team with feedback if you can provide more detail around your experience.

Karen
Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Works great for us

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've had to contact support a couple of times and they have been helpful. The level we purchased isn't a comprehensive marketing solution. But we came back to it after having trouble with ClickDimensions, it actually works better.

When I want to send out an email, I go into my list of prior emails, make changes, and send. It's very easy. It has all of the functionality we need for sending out bulk emails.

The editor is a bit clunky. It does take a bit of time to create a new email format. Sometimes it doesn't behave like it is supposed to. But once you save that new format you can use it over and over.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave this detailed feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it! All the best, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Meghann
Marketing Administrator in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

For Small Businesses ONLY

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love iContact for small businesses. I would look elsewhere for bigger businesses with more than 10+ on staff. It could be more user friendly, but it gets the job done and works for our law firm.

It's extremely easy to deploy automated marketing campaigns, newsletters, quick information to your target audience using this platform. I enjoyed the ease of use in terms of sending out an email. It's nice for small business owners who don't have the time, energy, or resources to allocate to figuring out an email marketing platform.

I love this platform, but it's extremely out-of-date compared to other email platforms. For example, it's impossible to edit a template. For it being 2022, I would assume this would be easier from a user-friendly perspective.

2 jaar geleden

Meghann, thank you for your review! It is possible to edit a template. If you need assistance, our support team can help.

Marek
CEO in Polen
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

iContact Review

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with iContact was highly satisfactory. The robust email marketing features and automation capabilities made it a powerful tool for executing effective email campaigns. The intuitive interface and user-friendly design made it easy to navigate and utilize the platform's functionalities. The analytics and reporting features provided valuable insights that helped me optimize my email marketing strategies. While there were some limitations in terms of integration options, it did not significantly impact the overall experience. I found iContact to be a reliable and efficient solution for my email marketing needs, and I would recommend it to others seeking a comprehensive email marketing platform.

One of the things I liked most about iContact was its robust email marketing features. The platform offered a wide range of tools for designing, creating, and managing email campaigns. I particularly enjoyed the drag-and-drop editor, which made it easy to customize and personalize email templates. The automation capabilities were also impressive, allowing me to set up automated workflows and targeted campaigns based on user behavior. Additionally, the analytics and reporting features provided valuable insights into campaign performance and audience engagement.

While iContact had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the limited integration options with third-party platforms. Although it had some popular integrations available, there were certain specific applications or systems that I wished I could seamlessly connect with iContact. Having more integration options would have made it easier to synchronize data and streamline processes across different platforms.

9 maanden geleden

Marek, Thank you so much for you awesome review! We will pass along your feedback to our product team.

Francois Pascal
Francois Pascal
Service provider in Kameroen
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

iContact is the recommended email marketing tool for any company just starting out online.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

iContact lets you create, send and track messages with ease and efficiency. It's inexpensive and has a free version for beginners.

Since I started using it, this tool has met all my needs.

8 maanden geleden

Thank you for the great review!

Samuel
Agribusiness Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

iContact for Email Marketing Optimization

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: iContact enables me to save time by creating marketing emails via drag and drop functionality.

Through iContact, I am able to automatically create, personalize and send high volume outbound marketing emails.Managing email deliverability is another great thing that I like about iContact.

It’s been years with iContact and I face zero errors when using it.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for the awesome review!

Doug
Communications Consultant in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

We find iContact always exceeds our expectations, really! Friendly folks, easy to use, inexpensive.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes my life loads easier. I can use my graphic design abilities to make eye catching emails and that intrigues people which leads them to want more information about our church. I can whip up an email in less than half the time it took prior to contracting with iContact. Also, being able to call customer support and rarely have to be on hold is a benefit along with the support coming from people who are easy to talk to, who converse as real people rather sounding mawkish.

The flexibility and ease involved to create stunning emails - in our case, weekly church eNews; monthly newsletter and special announcements. The new web site was a major thrust forward in our ability to look loads more professional and that draws visitors to our doors. The customer support team are friendly, down-to-earth and never sound like they are reading from a script. They listen well, explain what the problem may be, find solutions and even work-arounds to achieve what we want to produce. They welcome suggestions to improve the site. As with any shift in process, it took a bit to grasp the new site, but it was well worth it, especially that we knew we could reach out for support where truly no question was too dumb. The features are easy to manipulate, and the ease to populate our emails on social media was a real benefit for us. Congregations, by definition, need to be thrifty with funds and iContact still remains our best value for what we get, and we do comparison pricing on an annual basis. Result? We've been with iContact for 8 years and they still are our choice.

We would welcome and make use of a larger variety of templates if they were available. Currently templates favor clients who are in the sales market. This challenges us to be creative in modifying a beautiful template from sales to event promotion. More templates for the non-profit and religious clients would, frankly, be a blessing.

6 jaar geleden

Hello Doug. We are so excited that you have been an iContact customer over the last 8 years. It makes us happy to hear that you have been able to create more professional emails with iContact in half the time! Thank you for your feedback about adding more templates as well. As you mentioned we are always open to suggestions for improvement, and will pass your comments along to our Product Management team for possible updates in a future release.

Angela
Closing Agent in VS
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

User friendly, Customer service very helpful

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can set up emails to go out before I go on vacation or take a day off and set up the time for them to go out. Linking our website, blog, emails to the email blast

Images easy to upload, change colors of them. Link to social media accounts. I copy and past from word and it uploads easy. Contacts- i like having different lists so I can email just that list/group

I would like to Link multiple social media accounts. Facebook linked in twitter. i would also like Pinterest and Instagram on the social sites. Maybe i can do this but i just thought of can I do a timed post to just social media? Also tagging others on social media before I send out the email. Just thoughts. other service could be sales leads

6 jaar geleden

Hi Angela. Thank you for your review! It is excellent to hear that uploading and editing images has been an easy process for you. Including that visual element in your messages can be a key factor in driving higher open rates, and we want to make it as easy as possible. We also appreciate your feedback about adding social media options such as Pinterest and Instagram, and will certainly take this into account as we plan out future releases. You can schedule social media posts using the Social tab in your account. I hope that this helps, but if you have any further questions feel free to reach back out to us! https://app.icontact.com/icp/core/help/en-us

Rebecca
Rebecca
Founder in VS

iContact Helped Improve Deliverability of our Emails

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I have been working with the iContact Premier Services team to build a suppression list and implement a reengagement campaign. This is helping our emails reach the inboxes of customers and prospects that had stopped receiving our emails. The Premier Services team has been great to work with and have been so helpful with building and executing strategy.

The new email editor is a big improvement but still feels a bit clunky. I also wish there was an easier way to manage bounces - figure out why contacts are bouncing and resolve the problem.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Rebecca! Re-engagement campaigns are an incredible way to boost your deliverability, and we¿re thrilled to hear about your success! Reaching the inbox can be a challenge but we are here to help reach as many of your contacts as possible. Regarding the new email editor, we¿re still making improvements to its functionality and addressing bugs. Thank you for your patience with this process! We¿ll have your Strategic Advisor contact you to review your bounced contacts. There are numerous reasons as to why a contact bounces and different types of bounces, so there are several strategies they could suggest. Thanks again for your time and have a great day!

Bill Laurel
Bill Laurel
Medical Laboratory Technicians in Frankrijk
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

User Friendly

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: iContact is an ideal solution for me to organize my contacts and make sure that I'm communicating with them in the most efficient way.

'm really enjoying using iContact as a full-fledged communication tool. It's simple to send out emails and messages to my contacts promptly, plus I can tailor the content to suit my requirements. Moreover, the customer service is excellent, always responding quickly and being helpful. Additionally, I'm impressed with the range of features that come with iContact - such as contact segmentation, email automation, and the analytics tool. The analytics feature is especially helpful, as I can keep tabs on who opened my emails, and from that data, I can make informed decisions about upcoming campaigns.

I have no complaints about the product so far.

11 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share such kind words.

iContact lets businesses manage multiple mailing lists and social media accounts with relative ease.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I appreciate the ability to maintain a large number of segmented mailing lists. It's easy to view and compare engagement at a glance through open and click through rates. AB testing is easy and efficient.

Email builder can be a little restrictive, I'd prefer more freedom and flexibility. Support are US based and support for premium users is restricted to relatively limited times for those of us based in Central Europe. Unsure yet whether iContact are GDPR compliant/

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you have been utilizing segments. This is the best way to separate out your contacts for mailings. The feature is so popular that we are working on adding even more segmentation options. We care about our customers throughout Europe, and have worked hard to ensure we will be fully GDPR complaint before the deadline. We have a dedicated team that has made this transition their first priority, and continue to work out all of the details as we speak. We hope that you continue to use iContact for years to come!

Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers

My experience working with iContact has been extremely positive!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Building workflows is incredibly easy. They take the mystery out of building comprehensive automated workflows that make a marketer's life easier. And the support is amazing. My company's Strategic Advisor is helpful and eager to answer any questions she can. If she doesn't have the answer, she always takes the time to think it through and get back to me with solutions.

We're having some issues with open/click discrepancies, which is frustrating, but Strategic Advisor assures me the support team is working on a solution. I'd like access to more comprehensive analytics. Strategic Advisor pulls monthly reports for me, but I'd love the ability to pull these reports myself.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that your overall experience has been extremely positive. It's also exciting to hear that your Strategic Advisor has been meeting or exceeding your expectations. Thank you for your reporting feedback and suggestions, as well. We're actively working on a new reporting experience and will keep your comments in mind as we're making enhancements. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Katy
Marketing & Development in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Incredible Support, always available via PHONE if needed.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One-on-One support, ability to save templates, monthly projects.

It's practically point and click - if it's not, a simple phone call and it becomes that! I love having a 'person' connected to our account - so I may frequently utilize their expertise. Many other companies do NOT offer phone help - which is a deterrent.

I do wish integrating forms into our website is easier - but it seems to be a hassle. Mainly because we've spent over a year creating our own forms to find out it isn't compatible with iContact. We're working on a solution but it is tiresome.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Katy. Thanks for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that our support and services teams have been so helpful for you. Your happiness as a customer is our top concern. We also appreciate your feedback around form creation. We're aware of the issue you're experiencing and are keeping it top of mind as we continue to evolve our platform. Thank you for being such a loyal customer!

Amara
Marketing and Communication Manager in VS

I've used iContact 8+ years. It's a great cost effective solution to keep our residents informed

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The software is easy to use and offers enough flexibility to get our messaging out to our residents.

I would like it if the search function was more robust. In addition, there are times that what I see on my screen is not how it looks when I send it to myself to Q.C. I tend to keep layouts simple to avoid this challenge.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Amara. Thank you so much for being a loyal iContact customer of over 8 years! We are glad to hear that you find the software both easy to use and flexible. Our goal is to ensure iContact is easy for new customers to pick up on, while remaining flexible enough to give our more experienced customers room to grow. We appreciate the feedback about messages looking different after they are sent. Different email providers can display the same content in their own unique ways. Ideally we would love to offer a design that remains consistent across all email platforms, and we will take your feedback into account as we work to make iContact even better!

Nicole
Nicole
Director Of Communications and Public Affairs in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 11-50 werknemers

iContact has been a valuable tool for growing and improving my organization's email marketing.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helped us take our email marketing to the next level and helps facilitate more strategic approaches to our email marketing and digital fundraising. With icontact we recently implemented a new digital fundraising program that has been highly successful.

It is quite user-friendly, allowing us to create high-quality, professional emails with strategic segmentation. Their support team is excellent. Our "Strategic Adviser" is always pushing us toward the latest industry best-practices and keeping us at the cutting edge. Their support team is also quick to respond to any challenges we have and readily offers solutions.

Sometimes it can be glitchy and the format/design that you create doesn't always comet through exactly on different email platforms. Also, it would be ideal if it offered e-commerce tracking.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Nicole! We're glad that you've found iContact so valuable for your organization! We'll be sure to let our Strategic Advisors and Support hear your kind words. And we know what you mean: Getting an email to display correctly across all platforms is a great frustration to all email marketers, which is why we are constantly testing our themes and layouts in order to minimize those glitches as much as possible. We'll also send your suggestion about e-commerce tracking to our dev team. Thanks for your response!

Karen
Exec. Director & COO in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

This is a wonderful platform which we have used for many years.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ability to reach our contacts regularly.

Very easy to use and great customer support! They have helped us improve our email deliveries and upgrade our image, including our social media presence.

They do upgrade routinely and it takes a little time to get used to the changes. Even then, support helped us with it.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Karen! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide this valuable feedback. We truly believe that our success is deeply connected with the success of our customers, so we are happy to hear that our team has been there when you needed them. We are always ecstatic to help companies like Directors Roundtable who provide deep, actionable insight across the country. Thank you for letting us know about the upgrade process, we are always looking to make our experience seamless, and we will look into making the upgrade experience even easier for you and others. Have a great day and thank you for your time!

Barbara
Marketing Manager in Peru
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 11-50 werknemers

It was a very helpful tool, especially when they change the UX features.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's cheap, neat, it's easy to use and gets the job done! When we used we could create a large and high-quality database of clients. We could also manage a lot of email marketing campaign with a large number of people with personalized content, and the ROI was huge.

It's really cheap, easy to use and it works with no problems at all. We had it for almost 3 years and never experienced an error, bug or anything else that could have resulted in a bad case scenario for us. Also, the customer support team is really kind and considerate.

It doesn't have too much space for customization, and the templates are kinda plain. Also, the new interface was really delayed in comparison to its competition that already had drag an drop customization and a large number of quality templates. It also lacks quality analytics reports (it's really basic) and it's short of integrations with some CRMs.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Barbara. Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that we've delivered value with our reliability and ease-of use. Our team takes a lot of pride in helping customers succeed. We also appreciate your suggestions around analytics and CRM integrations. We're constantly looking for ways to evolve our platform, so we will keep your feedback top of mind. Thanks!

Donna
Marketing in VS

iContact Support is the best! I Our rep. is there anytime I or a store have a question or a need.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I love the new functionality! the drag and drop makes creating a new email simple and easy which is great since some store owners are not technically savvy. I can't wait for the next release of software.

The reporting could be more robust instead of a list of every person that clicked, I would like to see the link with the number of clicks and be able to click on the number to see who clicked. The dashboard would be easier to view if it was set up as rows so you can see more than 3 campaigns. In addition to have the ability to copy a campaign from the dashboard instead of having to go into Emails > Sent. When trying to change the font color, the theme colors show, but not any standard colors. So when you want to change the font to black, you have to go into the color chart to select black. As with any software, it has it's qwerks, but it's nice to now that iContact is actively enhancing the software.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Donna! We are glad to hear that you have been enjoying our new drag and drop editor. This makes creating professional emails easier than ever! Thank you as well for your feedback, particularly about the Dashboard. The good news is that we are in the process of designing an updated version of the Dashboard. We are happy to take your notes into account as we work to make the best possible design decisions for our customers.

Brynn
Marketing Associate in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Great for Email Marketing

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, iContact is great for sending our mass emails to our guests and we will continue to use for years to come.

iContact is great for companies who need to send out mass emails to their guests and customers. It's fairly easy to learn and has a variety of different features to use.

The one main con for this software is that it loads very slow. If you are looking to draft and email, it takes about 3 minutes for the landing page to load. 3 minutes might not seem that long, but when you have to draft numerous emails, it adds up.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Brynn, Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it. We will most definitely go over the items that you raised here. All the best, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Charles
Owner in VS

Long-time subscriber and plan to be one much longer.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It's fast and easy to use, which means it makes my life easier. From plain text, to HTML, to HTML templates, its' all there at my fingertips.

You can't add attachment files to the email. Sometimes sending a pdf file would be helpful for a client, or a pic, but you cant. That needs to be made possible.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Charles. Thank you for being a long-time subscriber! We are excited to hear that you find iContact easy to use in all of our different email editing formats. We can understand the desire to add an attachment to your email. Currently we suggest including pics or PDFs inside the content of your message so that it is less likely to be viewed as spam by email providers. However, we can certainly re-evaluate this for possible updates in a future release. We look forward to working with you for a long time to come.

Jim
sales/marketing in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers

I have found iContact to work well and consistently through the years I've used it.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's quick and simple to use, especially if you don't have any experience in coding and the metrics toolbar is quick and concise; so you'll find what you need with minimal click-through

Easy to change row content Quick response when designing Easy-to-read metrics Simple management of email lists I like the various style templates that are offered as they fit "most" of my needed applications

There are limited "pre-made" templates so I don't always have one to grab from and I'll have to create one Although I understand the the reason for the types of fonts offered, i still feel that they are too limited in the offerings

6 jaar geleden

Hello Jim. We are thrilled that you find our email metrics quick and concise! It is so important to keep track of the way your contacts engage with your emails, and we wanted to ensure it was as easy possible for our customers to accomplish this. Thank you for the feedback regarding adding more pre-made templates. We are continuing to add a larger selection of templates, but we would love your thoughts on what type of templates you would most like to see. Feel free to fill out a ticket with your suggestions here: https://app.icontact.com/icp/core/help/en-us/contact.