Over iContact

Met de krachtige en gemakkelijk te gebruiken e-mailmarketingsoftware van iContact verzend je snel e-mails die hoge prestaties leveren.

Meer informatie over iContact

We were preparing for a webinar and we needed a marketing tool. The output looks good and we were up an running very quickly.

Pricing was primarily our main issue, it became costly when we only sent one email per month.

Beoordelingen van iContact

Waar voor je geld

iContact heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 550 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je iContact eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (550)

Trevor K.
Trevor K.
Art Director in VS

A Solid Email Platform

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I get the ability to reach my customers and turn them into return customers week after week and year after year.

iContact is easy to use in most cases. There are tons of different templates and creating your own email template is a breeze. If you get one of the Pro plans they'll even help you make templates for future use, so that's great, too. There are plenty of ways to upload data and keep track of that data. In fact I tend to use iContact to export my data for use on other platforms because it keeps everything so nicely. My point of sale doesn't even allow the breadth of exports and options that iContact does, so it's more than just an email platform to me. Automation is visually very simple and means that I know I'm reaching my audience at the correct times. I no longer have to manually send each email, and with the automation there are tons of options to segment in addition. This means I'm not sending frivolous emails, so that keeps our open rate high.

I have three businesses that have to be kept separate and my only big complaint is that I can't copy automation plans or other things back and forth between them. So a lot of time is wasted redoing certain campaigns between the locations. I also think the social connectivity needs to be updated. Twitter for one is outdated and the actual website allows much more text to be posted than in-app. They're several updates behind on Twitter.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Trevor! We are thrilled to hear that iContact¿s design services and automation tools make your job easier and your emails more impactful with your customers. At iContact we value being your one stop shop for your email marketing needs. We also appreciate your feedback about copying your automation plans from one platform to another. We¿ve noted this feature and completely understand how it would be helpful. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

National Sales & Project Manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Best Customer Service out there

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent. But as good as the software is, the customer service is even better. I have a dedicated account rep who takes care of all our needs, is just an email or phone call away and is incredibly responsive. You can't ask for more than that.

For me it had to be easy. We use iContact not only for our own email marketing but also for dozens of clients who we do newsletters for. That means, we can be managing 50+ accounts at one time. That is a feature that was non negotiable. We had to make sure that the data wasn't commingled among clients and that each client could have their own account access info and get their own reports, etc. Ease was critical as we have different aged clients with different levels of technology knowledge.

I don't have any pet peeves with this product. I've been using it for 10 years so I'm coming up with zero cons.

vorige maand

Thank you for your kind word and being an iContact customer for 10 years!

Naresh K.
Sr BDM in India
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Icontact

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to use, easy to login, Intuitive interface

No Accurate deliverability, Dedicated IP

vorige maand

Naresh, Thank you for leaving us a review. We do have an option to use a dedicated IP and can also assist with improving deliverability for our clients since most challenges are with domain reputation. Contact us if you have need more information about either!

Olga A.
owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

great tool for business marketing

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

easy to use, keeping changes without saving

not enough options (template),not available report of users who opened or not . It would be helpful to have option of 6 month inactivity to easy remove inactive accounts. Also you count one person as 2 or 3 if i put it to different lists. It's the same email and should be counted as 1.

vorige maand

Olga, Thank you for the review. In reading your comments, we will be adding more templates and you can use segments to see inactive contacts! Contact support and they can assist there. Also, it seems that you may not be on one of our newer plans which works on total contacts and not subscribers! This will help with your limits. Contact us and we can help!

Judith S.
Corresponding Secretary in Nieuw-Zeeland
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

IContact is an Essential Tool for Communicating with Our Congregation

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My experience had been very positive. Customer Support, when needed, is very responsive and helpful.

I enjoy its ease of use and the ability to use graphics to add interest to our newsletter. The Dashboard is a wonderful tool. I love being able to schedule the publication date and time (with the time zone verification) and the feature that lets me see how the newsletter will appear on a PC and on a smart phone.

The unsubscribe button is located on the left top corner of the email. Subscribers who are closing the message have sometimes inadvertently unsubscribed. It is also not obvious to some readers when the message has been clipped. If the reader’s newsletter is clipped and they don’t see the entire message, the Dashboard does not register that as an “open.” The clipped message should be located in a more visible location. It would be great if these issues could be corrected.

vorige maand

Judith, Thank you for your review! It means a lot to us.

Delbert A.
Owner in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

iContact user for ten years

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have enjoyed using iContact and have had some bookings for my vacation rental as a result.

There are many options to create your page. The customer can use iContact's templates or use your own.

Every time I edit a page, it lands at the top of my messages. I would have preferred the page to land at the top only after sending it. That way it would help me send my messages in order.

vorige maand

Delbert, thank you for reviewing iContact! For the sorting, it does sort by last edit date by default. You can sort by internal message name if you use the right naming convention. We hope that helps.

Brent R.
Digital Marketing Specialist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Could use some more features but it's a Good product for the Price

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Great for email marketing for small businesses. Good email management with some integration with wordpress which is great.

Lacking some better social media integration and customizable features

vorige maand

Brent, thank you for your review. Message received and stay tuned for some new announcements down the road!

Judy C.
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Newsletter Nirvana

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Members look forward to getting the newsletter, and iContact makes it easy to send it every week.

We send out a weekly newsletter to our membership. The templates and stock images help us to create a very attractive newsletter. It's easy to copy/reuse content from week to week. The archive is great so that people can access back issues.

Would like the ability to do columns within a column

vorige maand

Judy, Thank you for your review! We will pass along your product feedback to help make iContact even better.

Paul D.
Section Supervisor in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Solid email blast application

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The value and relative ease of use is solid and above the competitors.

iContact does not have a means for someone to re-sign up if they have unsubscribed. They must contact customer service for assistance and it is not clear that this is necessary. Very cumbersome and not user friendly at all.

vorige maand

Paul, Thank you for your honest review. Subscribers can go back into a received email to resubscribe, but we will pass your information along to help make our product better!

Lane C.
Lane C.
Marketing Director in VS
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Email Marketing Automation Platform

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Enhance email marketing automation by sending and managing emails deliverability.

iContact makes it super easy to send large volume of outbound marketing emails rapidly.

Do not have great focus on global enterprise corporations.

4 weken geleden

Lane, thank you for taking the time to review our platform! We will make sure to pass along your feedback to our internal teams.

Doug S.
Communications Consultant in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

We find iContact always exceeds our expectations, really! Friendly folks, easy to use, inexpensive.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes my life loads easier. I can use my graphic design abilities to make eye catching emails and that intrigues people which leads them to want more information about our church. I can whip up an email in less than half the time it took prior to contracting with iContact. Also, being able to call customer support and rarely have to be on hold is a benefit along with the support coming from people who are easy to talk to, who converse as real people rather sounding mawkish.

The flexibility and ease involved to create stunning emails - in our case, weekly church eNews; monthly newsletter and special announcements. The new web site was a major thrust forward in our ability to look loads more professional and that draws visitors to our doors. The customer support team are friendly, down-to-earth and never sound like they are reading from a script. They listen well, explain what the problem may be, find solutions and even work-arounds to achieve what we want to produce. They welcome suggestions to improve the site. As with any shift in process, it took a bit to grasp the new site, but it was well worth it, especially that we knew we could reach out for support where truly no question was too dumb. The features are easy to manipulate, and the ease to populate our emails on social media was a real benefit for us. Congregations, by definition, need to be thrifty with funds and iContact still remains our best value for what we get, and we do comparison pricing on an annual basis. Result? We've been with iContact for 8 years and they still are our choice.

We would welcome and make use of a larger variety of templates if they were available. Currently templates favor clients who are in the sales market. This challenges us to be creative in modifying a beautiful template from sales to event promotion. More templates for the non-profit and religious clients would, frankly, be a blessing.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Doug. We are so excited that you have been an iContact customer over the last 8 years. It makes us happy to hear that you have been able to create more professional emails with iContact in half the time! Thank you for your feedback about adding more templates as well. As you mentioned we are always open to suggestions for improvement, and will pass your comments along to our Product Management team for possible updates in a future release.

Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Marketing Coordinator in VS
11-50 werknemers

iContact helps me be successful at my job

5,0 5 jaar geleden

iContact is a very user friendly product for anyone. My company sends thousands of emails a week and we are always very pleased with how easy it is to create an email and send it immediately. I also really enjoy the dashboard, it helps me keep track knowing what emails have been sent and what emails I have yet to send. i also appreciate that iContact technology can delete any duplicate people in a contact list. That saves me time from having to go through thousands of people making sure I don't have any duplicates. My customer support is also amazing. My iContact rep. is always so good about getting back to me when I have questions or concerns.

Sometimes when I am creating a contact list in iContact, I have several excel sheets I need to upload to that one contact list...iContact doesn't let me select multiple excel sheets to upload at once, I have to do one at a time which takes a lot of extra time for me to do. I also wish I could delete more than one contact list at once. On the "upload contact" box, I want to be able to see the whole title of my contact list. Sometimes iContact cuts off my list title if it's too long, I would like to see the whole title...

4 jaar geleden

Hi Lauren! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. Our support team loves helping companies like HireLive who make such a tremendous positive impact. As for the concerns you raised about list uploading, we are taking all product improvement comments very seriously and are working to continually improve our product. We currently do allow you to have 5 concurrent uploads at any given time, but you must start the uploads one at a time. And you are correct, we cannot upload multiple sheets from one excel file. We have noted this potential feature, along with multiple list deletion, and title expansion ¿ and we realize its importance. Thank you again and have a great day!

Chief Technology Officer and Marketing Director in VS

Icontact is a Solid Email Platform for Small to Medium Sized Companies

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The offer a quick and easy way to start sending out emails to your customers and which helps your company to grow. If you are willing to put up with their questionnaires, their basic templates, and slightly above average deliver-ability rates.

When our company first switched to Icontact from our email provider, we were very satisfied as their responsive technical support, quick setup, and easy to use interface was a perfect email solution. Icontact is a solid choice for small to medium sized companies looking to grow their list in a comfortable environment. You will get better support from regular technical support and they are more willing to work with you, and quickly resolve any issues. Their email deliverability is above average.

Their templates leave much to be desired. If you have some html/css knowledge and are creative, then you can modify theirs or create your own. Sometimes our emails would end up in spam, without explanation from Icontact. Icontact is a good company, however if you are considering in moving to Enterprise account, you may consider looking elsewhere. Stick with regular technical support plans due urgent issues being resolved quicker. They have a deliverability team but they may disable sending and removing large amounts of emails without a warning which is very strange especially if you need to send out emails the next day.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to write this detailed review. We are so glad to hear that you were very satisfied with our responsive technical support, and above average deliverability rates! Our deliverability team works hard to ensure the messages sent through our system are not unsolicited. This can sometimes result in us investigating accounts if we see a large number of bounced emails or spam complaints after an email send. We understand this can be an inconvenience, but it helps us ensure that we maintain a positive relationship with the major email providers which leads to more fast and consistent email delivery. We appreciate your honesty, and are excited to continue working with your company.

Brent C.
Communications Manager in VS

Our organization has been with I-Contact for 8 years-we love the impact of the communications!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

We LOVE the new Dashboard, updated templates, and the functionality/features during message composition. During the last several years, I-Contact updated the above features, but before doing so asked the CUSTOMER how they could improve their systems. This feedback was definitely taken into consideration as you could so them reflected in the updates. Since then, I-Contact continues to improve the platform with new templates/functions that add to the impact of each individual message. They are a SOLID email marketing solution for companies big and small. There price is in some cases lower than their competitors while offering the majority of the same features. Third, we have been extremely impressed with the level of customer service provided by their team. If you ever have an issue, they are quick to address and provide a solution!

Only 2 areas where we would like to see improvement. More connectivity options with other services/websites in order to be able to export/upload new contact information. Also, a more seamless mobile app that would allow for managing of content/messages. Also, consistent, new email templates added to reflect more types of communications: SAVE THE DATE, EVENT ANNOUNCEMENTS, NEWS UPDATES, etc.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Brent. Thank you so much for being a long time iContact customer of 8 years! We are so pleased to hear that you love the upgrades we've made over the last few years. We believe that customer feedback is an extremely important tool in creating a better product, and will continue to reflect this feedback in future releases. Speaking of which, the feedback you provided is absolutely something that we will pass along to the Product Management team so that it can be reviewed for potential changes. The good news is that we are currently looking into integrating with other services and sites that will allow our customers even more options for bringing data into their iContact accounts.

Patrick C.
Patrick C.
Vice President - Sales in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

iContact is the superior mass mailing service when it comes to functionality and customer service.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: iContact has been extremely helpful in getting our curated content out to the masses. The user interface makes it easy to create your own personal content to send out and the system provides a fairly comprehensive report of your mailer, which is crucial for anyone working in sales. It gives you an extra edge to know who opens what, how quickly and who is not interested so you can update your CRM accordingly. Great stuff from iContact.

Off the bat, we previously used a different mass mailing service whose customer support was non-existent so it was essential for us to find a provider that we could get in touch with whenever issues arose. The team at iContact has done a great working with us and helping us through the process of switching over from out other provider. The service works as intended and the user interface is easy enough to use and create content to mail out. Customer service is second to none.

I don't like that the service is not integrated into salesforce off the bat. We still haven't figured out how to get it done and truthfully, haven't had the motivation or necessity to reach out to customer service about it. When I consider that SalesForce has already endorsed its own proprietary mass mailer, I'm not surprised that there is difficulty with integration.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Patrick! Thank you so much for your great feedback about our customer service team. They truly are a knowledgeable, dedicated, and friendly group of people. It sounds like you are on our iContact Pro platform which offers Salesforce sync. Thank you for the feedback regarding difficulties with this. We are happy to take it into account as we continue to make iContact even better! In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for further assistance in getting this set up.

Angela R.
Closing Agent in VS
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

User friendly, Customer service very helpful

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can set up emails to go out before I go on vacation or take a day off and set up the time for them to go out. Linking our website, blog, emails to the email blast

Images easy to upload, change colors of them. Link to social media accounts. I copy and past from word and it uploads easy. Contacts- i like having different lists so I can email just that list/group

I would like to Link multiple social media accounts. Facebook linked in twitter. i would also like Pinterest and Instagram on the social sites. Maybe i can do this but i just thought of can I do a timed post to just social media? Also tagging others on social media before I send out the email. Just thoughts. other service could be sales leads

4 jaar geleden

Hi Angela. Thank you for your review! It is excellent to hear that uploading and editing images has been an easy process for you. Including that visual element in your messages can be a key factor in driving higher open rates, and we want to make it as easy as possible. We also appreciate your feedback about adding social media options such as Pinterest and Instagram, and will certainly take this into account as we plan out future releases. You can schedule social media posts using the Social tab in your account. I hope that this helps, but if you have any further questions feel free to reach back out to us! https://app.icontact.com/icp/core/help/en-us

Lora B.
Communications Specialist in VS

Well-Equipped Email Marketing Software!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy mass emailing to our whole church congregation

At our business, we appreciate the timed releases, simple platform, and easy-to-access data following an email release.

The only thing we wish there could be an improvement on is ease of design. It seems like there are some quirks where we try to change a font color and it snaps back to the original, forcing us to go into HTML mode to edit. Thankfully, it's easy to switch between "design-mode" and "HTML mode."

4 jaar geleden

Hello Laura. Thank you so much for the great feedback! It's excellent to hear that you are using our timed releases. You can set everything up ahead of time so that you are able to do other things while your messages are sending out at the time you specified. We also appreciate the feedback about quirks when trying to change a font color. We will definitely pass this along so that it can be reviewed for possible updates. One of the things that can cause this behavior is copying and pasting content from an outside source. This often brings not only the text, but also the HTML over from the outside source. The new HTML mixed with the HTML in your email can conflict causing issues like you are describing. You may want to consider pasting any outside content into a text only editor, such as Notepad, before pasting it into iContact. This way we can ensure the outside HTML has been removed. Thank you for being an iContact customer!

Charlie C.
Charlie C.
Principal in VS

We use iContact to send out daily event alert emails for a nonprofit - time efficiency is a must!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: iContact provides us with an intuitive platform that saves us time. We can create and manage emails efficiently, spending time savings on other needs. The recent upgrade matches intuitive work flow very well.

The recent upgrade to the platform matches natural workflow (and spots for quality checks to prevent mistakes). We've saved time creating and managing our emails. We have a dedicated advisor that responds quickly when we have needs or questions. It's much nicer than an anonymous "call center" where you get who you get. I especially like the new upgrades to the platform, which reflect the way I/we work in an increasingly intuitive way.

I would like to see more seamless integrations with other software and extensions, such as a text-to-join feature.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Charlie! When we were designing the new interface one of our goals was to make it intuitive, so your feedback is wonderful to hear. With a lot on your plate, we know that saving time is critical to your day-to-day tasks. We¿ll pass your kind feedback to your Strategic Advisor. Our services and support teams love hearing that the work they do makes such a positive impact on your work. We are always looking to enhance our integration offerings, so if you have specific software or extensions in mind please let your advisor know! Thank you again!

Nancy P.
Business Development Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

I have been using I contacts for four years. It was an easy tool to learn and great for marketing.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is the main tool I use to do internet marketing to my contact list of more than 3000 clients.

I can set up email blasts in advance. When I go on vacation, I set up 3 or 4 email blasts in advance that will go out as scheduled! The advance tier customer service is super helpful and easy to get in contact with. I give this company 5 stars on customer support.

With the latest revisions made, I have fewer critiques. Adding an image can be a little time consuming because jpgs need to be resized to no more than 200 kb. The spell check is a little time consuming. I typically cut and paste all my text into word to look for spelling errors. It's a bit quicker.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Nancy. It's great to hear that you are using our email scheduling feature! This lets you get everything set up ahead of time so that you don't have to be logged in for the actual sending. We appreciate the feedback about resizing images to 200 kb. We understand that this can take a bit more time. Our goal is to ensure as many of your emails reach inboxes as possible. One way to do that is to ensure image sizes remain small so that messages are not seen as possible spam. We are happy to look further into this to try and speed up the process in a future release. Thank you for being our customer!

Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Founder in VS

iContact Helped Improve Deliverability of our Emails

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I have been working with the iContact Premier Services team to build a suppression list and implement a reengagement campaign. This is helping our emails reach the inboxes of customers and prospects that had stopped receiving our emails. The Premier Services team has been great to work with and have been so helpful with building and executing strategy.

The new email editor is a big improvement but still feels a bit clunky. I also wish there was an easier way to manage bounces - figure out why contacts are bouncing and resolve the problem.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Rebecca! Re-engagement campaigns are an incredible way to boost your deliverability, and we¿re thrilled to hear about your success! Reaching the inbox can be a challenge but we are here to help reach as many of your contacts as possible. Regarding the new email editor, we¿re still making improvements to its functionality and addressing bugs. Thank you for your patience with this process! We¿ll have your Strategic Advisor contact you to review your bounced contacts. There are numerous reasons as to why a contact bounces and different types of bounces, so there are several strategies they could suggest. Thanks again for your time and have a great day!

Alyssa D.
Press Secretary in VS
Publieke zaken, 51-200 werknemers

Very few features to really make emails stand out. I can't always design it how I want to.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Gets the job done.

It's easy to use as long as you don't try to get creative. I also like that you can copy a previous email and use it as a template for a new email - much quicker.

Sometimes it won't send test messages, and, a few months ago the Facebook connection feature stopped working so I haven't been able to use it. Also, it's a pain to include pictures in an email. The text wrapping feature does not work. I get it looking great in the program, but as soon as I send the email or test it, it gets all messed up. Lastly, the links get corrupted if you try to copy and paste them in a lot, so that is frustrating if you have to redo all the links sometimes.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Alyssa. We're happy to hear that you are using iContact to create templates from previous emails! This is one of the fastest ways to get consistent-looking emails out to your contacts. We really appreciate your feedback regarding the issues that you have encountered. We believe that customer feedback is key in creating a better product. This has been passed along to our Product Managers so that it can be reviewed for possible updates in a future release. Thank you so much for taking the time to make us aware of your concerns.

Dave G.
Dave G.
Digital Marketing for Restaurants, Bars and Chains | That's Biz CEO/Founder in VS
51-200 werknemers

The features you want with the support you need.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used iContact for ten years to manage the email marketing services for our clients that range from single locations to hundreds of locations. The software has grown with us over the years as demands for automation and integration with third party systems have increased. The key to great software is support combined with the features you need. We found that with iContact.

We have not found anything we cannot do with iContact. If we can't figure it out a call to support gets us the answer we need. For those looking for API support, according to a large client of ours the API is very robust and easy to use.

There are UI areas in the software that can be improved. The creation and management of segments needs to be easier.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Dave! Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear that we're continuing to meet your business needs after all of these years. Customer happiness is our top priority! Also, thank you for the suggestions for improving the segments UI. We will definitely take these into consideration as we continue to evolve the platform. Thanks for being such a loyal customer over the last decade!

Karen E.
Director, Operations & Communications in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

iContact allows me to engage members and others to get information out fast!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lots of functionality in communicating with our member base as well as our broader base of contacts. Keeps us in front of those we are targeting with our information.

I like the ease of selecting all or just some contact lists for individualized messages. Formatting is easy, and you can switch seamlessly between HTML and Design mode while working on your message. Customer service has always been very responsive anytime I have had a problem or question.

The one thing I wish I could do is edit images within the document if the sizing is not quite right. If they can ever get this functionality going, it will be perfect!

4 jaar geleden

Hi Karen. Thank you for your review. We're so happy that we're meeting business needs, whether it's with our email editor, list management or even customer support. Providing an exceptional customer experience is our team's primary goal. We also appreciate the feedback around image resizing. We're constantly evolving the platform, so we will keep this feedback top of mind. Thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Freelance Copywriter & Communications in Zweden

iContact lets businesses manage multiple mailing lists and social media accounts with relative ease.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I appreciate the ability to maintain a large number of segmented mailing lists. It's easy to view and compare engagement at a glance through open and click through rates. AB testing is easy and efficient.

Email builder can be a little restrictive, I'd prefer more freedom and flexibility. Support are US based and support for premium users is restricted to relatively limited times for those of us based in Central Europe. Unsure yet whether iContact are GDPR compliant/

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you have been utilizing segments. This is the best way to separate out your contacts for mailings. The feature is so popular that we are working on adding even more segmentation options. We care about our customers throughout Europe, and have worked hard to ensure we will be fully GDPR complaint before the deadline. We have a dedicated team that has made this transition their first priority, and continue to work out all of the details as we speak. We hope that you continue to use iContact for years to come!

Jeff M.
CEO in VS

I have used Icontact for over 7 years and Love It.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Ease of use and up time. Emails get delivered and social media integration is Great. The tracking tools give great feedback. Contact management is easy to use when adding and deleting contacts and creating groups.

Needs more created templates for quick editing and use. When it comes to contacts and subscriber counts, subscribers who have opted out is counted in total number of subscribers in the pricing of various plans. I understand that those subscribers have to be stored to block unwanted email but you shouldn't be penalized by counting them as part of the number of subscribers in your plan. Only active subscribers should be counted in that number.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Jeff. We appreciate you being a loyal customer for over 7 years! It is excellent to hear that you are getting such great feedback from our tracking tool. It is so important not only to communicate with your contacts, but to actually see how effective that communication was. Thank you for the feedback about how subscribers are counted. Hopefully we can clear up any confusion related to this number. Our standard iContact plans charge based on the number of subscribers in your account. Contacts who have opted out of your messages are still listed on your Contacts page, and even counted in your total number of contacts. However, only the contacts who can actually receive emails (subscribers) are counted for pricing purposes. Thank you so much for choosing iContact!