Insurance Answers Plus reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Insurance Answers Plus

US based company providing a complete dental insurance verification service; 32 years in the industry means information you can trust!

Meer informatie over Insurance Answers Plus

• Klantenondersteuning
  • Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017

"ASBOLUTELY LOVE THIS COMPANY!! Front Office Bible!"

Opmerkingen: Complete knowledge of each companies dental insurance plan/

Pluspunten: It is so informative. Easy online verification. has most every questioned answered right at the tip of your fingers. I reference this systems at least 20 times a day!

Minpunten: I can't think of anything wrong. They are constantly keeping their information up to date. I enjoy the program installed on my computer more than the online version, but that is just due to my knowledge of the program and learning something new.

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 13-10-2014

"Couldn't do my job without it!"

Opmerkingen: This 3rd party software is soo helpful in our day to day operations. If an employer has at least 50 employees, their insurance info. has most likely been gathered by insurance answers plus which means we don't have to sit on hold waiting for an insurance rep to give us the information. They gather way more details than we have time to ask, thus narrowing our questions to insurance remaining, deductibles met, etc..

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Dental Systems op 30-1-2017

Thank you for this review and your business! Your practice has been a client with IAPlus since 1997!! We are so glad you find it so helpful. Did you know we add small groups with less than 50 employees now as long as there are 10 or more in our service area?

• Beoordeeld op 13-10-2014