ASBOLUTELY LOVE THIS COMPANY!! Front Office Bible!

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017
Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Complete knowledge of each companies dental insurance plan/

Pluspunten: It is so informative. Easy online verification. has most every questioned answered right at the tip of your fingers. I reference this systems at least 20 times a day!

Minpunten: I can't think of anything wrong. They are constantly keeping their information up to date. I enjoy the program installed on my computer more than the online version, but that is just due to my knowledge of the program and learning something new.

Couldn't do my job without it!

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2014
Gail A.
Office Administrator
In totaal
Functies en functionaliteit
Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This 3rd party software is soo helpful in our day to day operations. If an employer has at least 50 employees, their insurance info. has most likely been gathered by insurance answers plus which means we don't have to sit on hold waiting for an insurance rep to give us the information. They gather way more details than we have time to ask, thus narrowing our questions to insurance remaining, deductibles met, etc..

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Dental Systems op 30-1-2017

Thank you for this review and your business! Your practice has been a client with IAPlus since 1997!! We are so glad you find it so helpful. Did you know we add small groups with less than 50 employees now as long as there are 10 or more in our service area?