CXT Software reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over CXT Software

Specifically created to assist couriers, trucking, same-day, and route distribution companies in their everyday operations.

Meer informatie over CXT Software

18 reviews worden weergegeven

Andrew B.
Andrew B.
COO

"I love XDispatch!"

Opmerkingen: It works. No problems. I was nervous switching to the hosted solution, but it is more reliable than when I hosted on my own onsite server. The cost seems fair for what you get, a complete solution for your delivery company. XDispatch is constantly evolving, it will never be obsolete, making it an excellent investment. It is far more robust than I can explain here. I am totally satisfied, just ask any of the salesmen from other solutions that I continue to rebuff.

Pluspunten: The #1 reason I have been with XDispatch for 20+ years is that they listen to the users and make the updates we request. Our industry is constantly changing, if our software can't adapt, we are out of business. XDispatch leads the way with integrations, allowing customers to use an API to inject orders into our system, and receive status updates back. With XDispatch we can export our sales directly to QuickBooks accounting software. The suite includes the Nextstop app that our couriers use. Nextstop allows us to communicate orders and receive status updates using 2-way data rather than relying on voice. This allows for greater efficiency in our dispatching. I request a LOT of custom queries and reports which they are happy to help me with. these are generally made available to all customers. This helps keep the software relevant as the community of XDispatch users is constantly thinking up the tools we need to succeed, which are then shared with all.

Minpunten: Changes I has requested get buried in the release notes for the updates, so sometimes I do not know that changes I requested have been implemented until I stumble upon them. But that seems to be less of a problem lately, the engineering team has been better at letting me know when my requests are being rolled out, and even checking to see if it is working as expected. I am sad that CXT no longer has an annual user's conference. This was my favorite industry event of the year. Getting together with the engineers at the bar and explaining how we use the software on a daily basis, often reveals that we are using features in unexpected ways which results in the software development path being altered to adapt to the users unexpected behavior. I really miss this.

van CXT Software op 15-2-2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Andrew. We certainly enjoyed the past conferences and hopefully, we'll still meet up face-to-face at the industry shows.

Chris M.
General Manager
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-6-2021

"CXT is AWESOME"

Pluspunten: I absolutely love the big brother tracker on the drivers apps. It is a total game changer. There have a couple of times that when I zoom in on the map I can tell me driver that they are the wrong counter inside of the airport . Being able to give my customers real time GPS location has made dispatching and follow up calls so painless it is not even funny. The billing and the pay charts are terrific once you get them set up in the beginning, it makes everyday tasks so much easier with not having to rate each individual ticket or figure the drivers pay on each order if like me the pay changes with the customer, once you set up the charts it is automatic. The RAPIDSHIP is awesome totally easy to use even a school kid could do it. I would totally recommend this software to anyone looking for next level dispatching. There is a lot of work to do in the beginning to get everything set up and running smoothly but the implementation team that I had ( [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and everyone else were truly great to work with and answered any and all questions no matter how trivial in a very timely fashion. If the didn't know the answer they had no problem saying I don't know but I can find out. And the ACTUALLY doing what they said and finding the answer and in a timely fashion. It was truly an easy experience and with out them I would still be floundering around in the stone age with my previous software.

Minpunten: The videos in the university are a bit boring to watch.

van CXT Software op 4-6-2021

Thank you so much for your review, we're thrilled that you're having a great experience with our products and services.

• Beoordeeld op 2-6-2021
Matt H.
Business Systems Analyst
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019

"CXT - Jack of many trades..."

Opmerkingen: Overall, CXT is very functional. It does what we need, it just doesn't always handle things in the most logical or straight forward way. CXT is a great system for on demand orders, but seems to need a lot of work when it comes to routed work, and even some on demand/routed hybrid models. I'm not about to throw CXT to the wolves, but I wouldn't jump in front of a bullet for it either.

Pluspunten: One of the best things about CXT is that once the system is configured properly, i can rest easy knowing that everything will be handled properly without much involvement from operations or IT. The UI is not kluge, and once you know how to get around the system, its pretty easy to understand.

Minpunten: The system is not easy to get a grasp on out of the box. The knowledge base available is written for someone who has experience in the system, does not explain how each feature corresponds with others, and generally leaves one with more questions than they started with. CXT seems to do a lot of things, but nothing exceptionally well. We are often guided toward custom features, or custom work in order to accomplish certain customer requests. In many cases, it seems the CXT support staff leans on us as a customer to design the custom work, where it would be nice if they were able to pull from their industry knowledge, and knowledge of the system to suggest options to us. In many support calls, it takes several back and forths to explain our customizations, or how our system is set up before we can move foward with any troubleshooting. I'm not generally impressed with the knowledge of the support staff on some of the tougher questions that are presented.

• Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019
Don F.
Courier Department Manager
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

"Great Courier Software"

Opmerkingen: Amazing, they set us up with training videos to start then we worked with CXT specialist that help set us up and customized what we needed. then when we went live we had the specialist on a zoom call with us for the first day.

Pluspunten: We are really happy with CXT software so far it has a lot of features that come in handy for our needs. We deliver medical devices and being accurate is a must . Cxt has the ability for us to upload a photo from dispatch and our customers portal of what is being picked up and the couriers can see what they are picking up. Big game changer for us.

Minpunten: The driver tracking could use a overhaul

Tim C.
Tim C.
COO
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019

"Overall a great software and value for Logistics / Final Mile Delivery companies."

Opmerkingen: Overall, the software has in depth features that allow us the flexibility to handle most of our customers' needs. The mobile application is simple for the drivers to use and gives us countless features to help us get real time information to and from our drivers. I would definitely recommend the software to others.

Pluspunten: Final Mile Delivery company customers all seems to do things differently and our business revolves around providing that flexible and varying service. X Dispatch from CXT Software provides that flexibility. There are often multiple ways to do one task and each is there for a specific reason. The con to that is some may perceive the flexibility as a negative if their business model is simple, but most will eventually learn as they grow that the flexibility is not just a positive, but actually a requirement to operate effectively and efficiently.

Minpunten: I wish that X Dispatch had better dashboard features to let me see and create live feeds of information that are vital to my operation. We need to be able to see exceptions that happen in real time and have a way to track and react to them, without having to look for them. I can do that manually now through a reporting feature, but I would like a better way to have that information automated for me and my customer service as a result of that exception tracked in the system. I also would like to see the handling of photos that are drivers take, the internal review process of those photos and the ultimate sending of those approved photos to our customers to be handled in a more graceful fashion. Right now it is all manual.

Bill D.
VP

"After 2 years with CXT"

Opmerkingen: CXT has allowed us to audit our customers deliveries, review customer invoicing and driver compensation better than we used to. It has allowed us to increase our overall awareness of the business. Also as a side benefit, when potential customers ask which software we use, they seem to like hearing we are using CXT. I believe they feel more comfortable that they will be dealing with a technologically advanced business which will support them well.

Pluspunten: CXT is very robust with many features that support our current business and with the ability to expand with our business as we grow.
Since it is cloud based, our dispatch and admin users can access it from any of our locations, we don't have to maintain servers and IT staff to support the infrastructure and we don't have to worry about updates.
CXT allows us to set up different regions for dispatch without one region being involved with the other. Less distraction this way.
CXT University is a great help in learning the software and the ability to have open conference discussions a couple of times a week to help understand the nuances of CXT.

Minpunten: CXT doesn't interface seamlessly with our accounting software especially since we moved to a cloud based version of QuickBooks.
Our warehousing needs are simple but CXT doesn't support that portion of the business.
I don't like that I can't call and talk to tech support when I have a problem. If I have an issue I would like to have immediate help instead of a ticket process where I may have to wait hours for a response.

Steve T.
V.P. Administration
  • Beoordeeld op 19-3-2019

"Cxt x-dispatch & x-route"

Opmerkingen: Over all experience over the years have been very good, cxt has always worked to solve any issues we may have had. In the decade plus cxt has continually grown and improved which has made it possible for us to do the same.

Pluspunten: It has been flexible and has steadily evolved over the years to keep up with the increasing demands of our operation. This is especially true with the next stop product which has helped us and our couriers be more efficient.

Minpunten: On certain things the tech side seems not to see what the real day to day people are doing in the field. On occasion the logic of how things are done in actual practice take a moment to catch up. I feel this would be primarily in x-route there are a few fundamental changes i would like to see happen. Route optimization and how x-route inter acts with Next Stop. But even with that being said the software has developed exponentially over the years. And as one of the first x-route customers I can tell you that for sure.

Sara B.
Dispatch Supervisor
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2021

"CXT Software Review"

Pluspunten: I love that we can attach pictures to orders. This really helps the coordinators, drivers, reps see what has been delivered exactly and where it is in the hospital. The dispatch board is easier to use and manage. Like the GPS tracking feature and X tracking. The fact that it auto sends the reports at the end of the day is great. And the option to auto dispatch over the weekend to our on call driver is extremely helpful. All in all it's much better than the previous.

Minpunten: There isn't much that I don't like about the software. There were some issues with the GPS tracking of the drivers not updating their current locations so we didn't know where they were at. It doesn't do it as much anymore but from time to time it will. We have had some issues with the software the last two weeks where it was down, and when orders were being put in the date and time were being entered as future orders so they weren't showing up on the current dispatch screen. Both times we called support, they were in a meeting so we couldn't talk to anyone right away.

van CXT Software op 16-4-2021

Thank you so much for your review Sara, we're always striving to be better and your input helps tremendously.

• Beoordeeld op 13-4-2021
Jamaal C.
Operations Supervisor
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-3-2019

"CXT Software - XDispatch Review"

Opmerkingen: CXT has enabled our business to streamline processes and made it easier to have fewer hands with greater output.

Pluspunten: Condensed order tracking on 1 screen for multiple locations.
Ability to close orders without opening the complete order.
Easy order entry.
Data pulls directly from XDispatch
Billing and Commissions set in the system, no need for an external source.

Minpunten: The only real con with this system is the time they do upgrades and updates. It's usually on a Sunday, but during a busy time on Sunday that creates issues.

Jon R.
President & CEO
  • Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019

"CXT - X Dispatch Software"

Pluspunten: We have been using CXT for over 5 years and have been very impressed with the organization. CXT is a leader in the industry and are constantly looking for ways to improve the technology in a market place that is in rapid change!

Minpunten: We would like to see the technology grow to a point where most of our work is dispatched automatously and our Team can spend more of their time with exceptions.

• Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Gianni V.
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 27-7-2018

"This product is powerful and easy to use."

Pluspunten: The suite of apps are comprehensive and powerful. The online ordering is sleek and quick. Nextstop Mobile helps us efficiently track and route our drivers. Our dispatchers say it is intuitive and saves time.

Minpunten: I started using CXT software 15 years ago when they were a new company and there were bumps along the way. There were limitations to the dispatch software then that has long since been corrected. Sometimes when new features come out they can be buggy but are fixed soon after.

• Beoordeeld op 27-7-2018
Jeffrey C.
Co-Owner

"Long Time User"

Pluspunten: User Friendly
Reporting
Flexible Rate Chart capability
Interface into QuickBooks for collections management

Minpunten: Can be a challenge to set-up order types and rate charts for customized accounts
Customer facing capabilities - not us as a customer, but facing to our customers

John E.
Executive Director, Supply Chain And Logistics
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 11-50 werknemers

"X Dispatch"

Pluspunten: This software runs our entire business, cloud service allows us to operate anywhere.

Minpunten: Training - Utilize all the training available to you, the software does so much but you need to know what it can do for your business.

Brent A.
Director Transportation
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-4-2019

"NLS Review of CXT"

Opmerkingen: The experience has improved over time and we have slowly moved almost everything over

Pluspunten: Once set-up was completed the system works well .

Minpunten: It takes awhile to set-up and use the multiple features

van CXT Software op 15-2-2021

Thank you for your feedback Brent, we're always striving to make the product better. If you ever need anything please call our Support right away and we'll always do our very best to support you and your business!

• Beoordeeld op 4-4-2019
Robert W.
president

"cxt"

Pluspunten: The software works well and allows us to take calls, bill and dispatch.

Minpunten: It takes a little while to train people to use it. Although part of that may be my people not the program

Amir M.
president

"CXT hosted"

Pluspunten: It is very easy to use and set up and the fact that I can access it from anywhere.

Minpunten: There is no accounting system within CXT so we have to export to Quick book.

Nick B.
  • Beoordeeld op 10-3-2021

"Highly efficient software"

Opmerkingen: I’m happy that I chose CXT Software for my dispatching needs. They are a very organized company that knows and appreciated their customers. They take the time to make sure you understand how things work and are not in a rush to push you through to just get you up and running. They make sure you are comfortable with the system and understand before going live.

Pluspunten: I really like the efficiency and ease of the software. The software is very intuitive to set up and use. The ability to grow with my company is reassuring as our needs grow.

Minpunten: Having used the software for four months I have not come across anything that I dislike. I hope that CXT a come out with an actual mobile dispatch app that has more functionality and allows me to add clients on the fly.

van CXT Software op 19-3-2021

Thank you very much Nick, we love your feedback.

• Beoordeeld op 10-3-2021
Mike B.
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

"LIfe is easier"

Opmerkingen: Very good

Pluspunten: Its many features that allows a seamless portal for my customers and drivers. And its making our jobs easier in dispatch.

Minpunten: Too many detours to create driver pay rates and customer pricing. Just cumbersom compared to Courier Complete.