Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over DialedIn CCaaS

Veelzijdige, flexibele, gehoste callcentersoftware (inkomend en uitgaand) met een zeer eenvoudig(e) implementatie, beheer en gebruik.

Meer informatie over DialedIn CCaaS

Chasedata dialer is a very well crafted solution.

There isn't much not to like about this company. I have tried others and it is hard to find a lot of legitimate dislikes.

Beoordelingen van DialedIn CCaaS

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

DialedIn CCaaS heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 155 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je DialedIn CCaaS eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (155)

Chelsea
Chelsea
Director of Business Development and Inside Sales in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 201-500 werknemers

ChaseData Call Center Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

ChaseData software allows my team to be extremely efficient. I love that we are able to customize call outcomes, create auto-greetings, and really tailor the platform to our exact needs. The support team is always available to help and truly wants to make sure you have all of the resources you need. Our reps in particular are fantastic!

I could benefit from additional training. I know there are a lot of resources and tools in the software that I'm not using simply because I don't know how.

5 jaar geleden

Chelsea, We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience with ChaseData.

Brandon
President in Canada
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

Two+ years as a new business.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

How simple and easy it is to learn as someone with no previous knowledge or training. Our company is new, and our barrier to entry was made drastically easier by using DialedIn. I can't stress this enough.. I was a Chef for over a decade, and in under a year DialedIn has allowed me to become an expert on their software. If that doesn't speak volumes to how dedicated this team is than I don't know what will.

Mistakes happen where ever you go. The amount of mistakes I've had under DialedIn's supervision is again drastically lower than my experience with Five9 or Convso.

Ceara
Ceara
TM Manager in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use

3,0 6 maanden geleden

The ability to customize the dialer to tailer our companies needs.

How easy it is to loose connection to it any time in internet has lose of connection.

Craig
Managing Member in VS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

DialedIn is a game changer!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been amazing! I have tried all the big dialer companies; Ive already have been through the heartache and lost money trying others who promise this and that. DialedIn is the best in the industry!

DialedIn has all the new bells and whistles that help with contact rates and stays up to date on the regulatory environment. Its very easy to train call center reps and provides key kpis on factors that help our company meet customer expectations and profitability.

The only thing was my original account rep was kind of slow on getting back to me. However, they reassigned account reps and she is amazing. Her name is [sensitive content hidden] btw.... the best!

Jason
President in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A capable, premium dialing system with a serious downfall in requiring windows updates to function

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: While we experienced some challenges with receiving answers from their tech team unless we escalated, the experience was a mostly good one. Ultimately, we returned to another premium competitor based on the overall cost approaching our previous dialing system and the challenges with updates to their software/incompatibility with as many systems as a "Chrome-based" dialer.

The screen sharing software that's built in made it easier for myself and my managers to aid agents in closing business.

As mentioned, the .net and firmware updates, which averaged a couple times per week made for challenges with consistent productivity with agents, especially those working remote or not the most tech-friendly.

Gary
CTO in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Really solid choice for Dialers

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dialer solutions are one of the most important pieces of your stack and we've tried quite a few of the options. Chase is the most well-rounded, feature-rich and cost-effective solution we've used. Plan on staying here for a long time!

Includes every bit of functionality we've needed for the past year, and support is really good. Price is also very competitive.

It's Windows only. We have a blend of Mac / PC users and had to lean on Parallels for the Mac users in this case, which works really well but is an additional cost.

Wayne
Dir Call Centers in VS
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

Dir Call Centers

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Support has been excellent, the team is knowledgeable and quick to reply. We are getting most everything that we have to have and a number of nice to haves. The tool adapted to our business processes and minimized the need to retrain the staff.

Chasedata dialer is a very well crafted solution. It is flexible and powerful, allow our organization to design a solution that is meeting all our needs. The reporting out of the box is strong, and they will customize reports as needed. The support staff is very experienced and help us iron out the deployment challenges. Documentation is strong.

It is very powerful and there are a number of ways to implement a solution. Take time to think your deployment through.

5 jaar geleden

Wayne, thank you very much for you review. We always appreciate working with you and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Directiekantoor, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent customer service

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was great I talked with [sensitive content hidden] and they are great agents.

The customer service is great. People are friendly and they are able to help

Issues with SMS and login. I was having issues logging in and sending out SMS

Ryan
Ryan
Director of DefenderCare in VS

From the initial phone call I knew I was making the right choice moving to ChaseData.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Made my call center much more efficeient

Very fast, real-time is actually real-time, very little delay. Everything is very easy to use once trained by their support staff. Any time I have a question, I just click Live Chat and someone helps me almost immediately. I started using a new CRM and the team at ChaseData was able to integrate it into our system within 48 hours. Basically anything that I've thought of and wanted to do, the team at ChaseData found a way to make it happen.

One change I would like to see, and from what I've been told from the first day I started, it's already in the works, is the ability to tell the system which hours I would like the lines to be open. It was a small learning curve to teach my guys to make sure they log out at the end of the night but it is now a non issue.

7 jaar geleden

Ryan, Thank you for your review. Your business means a lot to us. We are always here for you if you need anything.

Genesis
Genesis
Marketing Specialist in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

Chase Data CCaaS Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Flexible and allow our organization to design a solution. User friendly and monitoring tools are good and low cost.

The customer service. Sometimes the phone kept ringing.

Troy
Owner in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

The Best

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have beaten every dialer I've ever worked on with customer service and helping set it up. If something breaks or I don't know how to do something they fix it ASAP.

It's super easy to use for both agents and admins. The customer service and the team is just awesome.

It's an app and not a web dialer, which requires a lot of RAM.

Daniel
Vice President of Operations in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Dialer

5,0 6 jaar geleden

User friendly Dedicated and helpful support team Fantastic features Affordable compared to big name competitors The team at Chase Data is always trying to improve the features and quality of the system

Can't think of anything negative to say. Very grateful to have this software after years of dealing with big name dialers that cost a lot more, tons of tech issues, and the support was not helpful. Couldn't be happier to be using Chase Data for our business.

6 jaar geleden

Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate your feedback on your ChaseData experience. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Ludnel
Deputy Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Handles large volumes of inbound calls and outbound calls with no downtime.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Much more efficient phonebank fundraising.

Easy to set up and very, very, very easy to train volunteer fundraising operators. Once our funds drives have ended we then use the system to follow up with pledge donors. Compared to our old process, ChaseData has yielded more net collected donations in less time. I would highly recommend this software to all non-profits.

There really are no cons but we learned that we need more broadband bandwidth because of the volume of calls the system was able to handle. We secured more bandwidth, problem solved.

7 jaar geleden

Thank you Ludnel for your review.

Scott
Consultant in VS
Financiële dienstverlening
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great dialer and great support for good price

4,5 8 jaar geleden

It seems to do a great job of weeding out answering machines without excessive delay in transferring calls to agents. It also does a great job of keeping agents busy, shortening wait times between calls, without sending the drop rate through the roof. Other solutions I've tried seemed to force a choice between unacceptably high drop rates or bored agents waiting for calls. The support is also friendly and usually prompt. With any high tech or complex product good live support is essential. ChaseData has delivered for me.

I'd really like to have the ability to query and update our lists with free form SQL queries. Many complex searches and updates are not possible or timely. I find the easiest way is to export the list, make my changes in another program, and then re-import. I wish that wasn't necessary. For the price and performance in more critical areas though I'm not complaining.

Scott
CEO in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Chase is the Best

Opmerkingen: Great

Everything is great with Chase, Customer service and tech support if needed

Price, lol Wish it was less expensive! but you do get what you pay for

G.M. in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

excellent product & service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

there service Dept., Jordon, are a TEN! I would recommend them to anyone

there is nothing bad to say about the product or service!

Thomas
Director, Data Operations in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Best of Breed Call Center Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: countless hours of manual work saved (operationally and reporting); better comprehension of Dialer solution across all business users; ability to make decisions and improve on the fly

intuitive interface and user experience; robust analytics and dashboards; excellent sales and operational support; platform functions both quickly and smoothly with no issues or downtime; comprehensively designed to support any use case

if anything, the requirement for Mac users to install Windows via a virtualization tool. this is however very minor (and simple) in the context of all the advantages

4 jaar geleden

Thomas, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Chad
Director of Sales in VS
Telecommunicatie

Outbound Sales

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Really enjoyed the ease of using the program as a representative, in regards to making client notes, dispositions, and ease of finding information. We employ a good amount of people aged 40 and up and they were adapt to using a computer. As for an administrator, loading leads was easy, and finding and pulling reports was a breeze.

Whenever there were issues, there was a lot of problems that surfaced. Working with Chase for over two years, there was a problem every time, so maybe have more end-user testing before releasing.

Walter
Office Manager in VS
, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Chase Data software has helped by increasing call center productivity

5,0 8 jaar geleden

What I like about the software is that it is very user friendly and even a person with little tech knowledge can use this system.The new software upgrades are great, from being able to download reports to the automatic recording is a great tool for our call center. Chase Data employees are very polite and always willing to help whether its a big issue or something that is as simple as how to log in.

I can honestly say I have nothing negative to say about the product or vendor.

Lynnsey Anner
Recruitment Call Center Manager in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Support for a new customer.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The call center functionality is new for our business and ChaseData has made the transition very smooth for us. Anytime I have questions or require support ChaseData is able to set up a meeting to walk me through or their Chatline has assisted me. All my interactions have been very positive. This software will assist me in tracking performance and managing my customer's contact in a more efficient manner.

The system is very easy to use. Any questions I have had have been handled professional and efficiently . My account rep, as well as the online chat support, have been extremely helpful and attentive. I have utilized these support methods numerous times.

I am still learning the system but I have not found any cons at this time.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback.

Carlos
IT Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Very good positive experience... support is awesome!!!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Software comes with a lot of great features for Admin and Agent side. Very useful tools make easy the work using this Dialer App. Best part, you can integrate links into it. making easier the access for the Agent.

Overall, no negative complaints about it.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Carlos for your review. We appreciate this.

bryan
AMBR in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

ChaseData Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use as well as call monitoring tools

FDNC intergration would be most beneficial. Maybe integrate FDNC scrubbing.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all your feedback.

HENRY
CEO/PRESIDENT
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I USUALLY DON'T LEAVE REVIEWS, I MORE SO READ THEM WHILE DOING RESEARCH BUT THIS PRODUCT DEFINITELY DESERVES MY KIND WORDS. FIRST THING, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS GREAT. THE PRODUCT IS EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE EVEN ON YOUR FIRST TIME OF USE, BUT IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ALWAYS ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE. 2ND THING, THERE IS SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE PRODUCT. IM REGULARLY FINDING OUT NEW THINGS THAT I CAN DO TO BE EVEN MORE EFFICIENT. MY ADVICE TO ANY BUSINESS RUNNING A SALES ROOM, CUSTOMER SERVICE ROOM OR TECH SUPPORT ROOM WOULD BE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT OUT FIRST.......

-GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECH SUPPORT -PRODUCT CONTAINS MANY TOOLS TO BE EFFICIENT

Justin
Owner in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

ChaseData is the Best Predictive Dialer on the marker by far.

5,0 8 jaar geleden

My favorite thing about the dialer software is their is very little lag time between calls and the sub campaign feature really sets you target your lists. I also like the easy set-up for adding additional call reps.

Nothing at this time. If I have a problem it is fixed in a timely manner.

Real Estate Sales Person in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Love this call center

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Love it,Love the techs they know everything

its hard to use in the beginning- the admin side

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Michael for your review. We appreciate your feedback.