Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Fortune3

Shopping cart and E-Commerce software to build and manage state-of-the-art online stores for B2C and B2B.

Meer informatie over Fortune3

• Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020

"A higher product value"

Opmerkingen: Basically a give and take experience. I love the product and it marketed very well. I just wish it was less demanding of my computer system.

Pluspunten: This software has a high product value and is user friendly with options available for full customization. I really like the design and unique interface.

Minpunten: It has a draw back tho. I can't seem to use certain features or find the ones I want. I would have to go online to trouble shoot issues that assise when using the software

• Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Beoordeeld op 4-7-2019

"Poor Customer Service and Sad Website stability"

Opmerkingen: SAD

Pluspunten: Easy to setup and use. Versatile product layout and options.

Minpunten: Customer service is slow and unprofessional. I had lots of trouble with people who would call in and say they could not get through the check out for multiple reasons including the shipping calculator wouldn't work. First they said it was Fed Ex and USPS that was causing the problem. Now months later and probably many lost customers/sales they have moved my site to a different server and the problem seems to be cured. Everything seems to take ten times longer than it should. My SSL is still not implemented over 2 weeks after purchasing it so my site is considered an "unsafe" site to put in personal or credit card info. YOU'D think a company hosting shopping carts would have some sort of SSL certificate, but no, not unless you buy it and no one bothered to even tell me I needed it. Maybe that's my fault but service wise, from what I've read this should only take 3 days to implement. I've been with them for 5 years or so and anytime there is a problem I cringe at the thought of calling. In the beginning tech was great but now there is a new tech guy and lets just say, it's not like it used to be...

• Beoordeeld op 4-7-2019