Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Rent Manager

Krachtige software voor vastgoedbeheer die in één geïntegreerde oplossing alle functies combineert die jij nodig hebt om je bedrijf te runnen.

Meer informatie over Rent Manager

My partner and I were able to list our rental unit with relative ease.

The drop down menus are narrow - so if you don't remember the property account number, you have to scroll down to "find" your account.

Beoordelingen van Rent Manager

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Rent Manager heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 367 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Rent Manager eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (367)

Angie
Angie
Organizational Services in VS

Customizable & Reliable

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been able to centralize our data and get so much more information than we could with other software. The support is amazing and you can learn at your own pace with Rent Manager University. We love it!

I love that I can write my own reports, customize most everything in the system with User Defined Fields, change settings to work for our business, integrate with other software.

It can be overwhelming when first onboarding as there are so many settings and options so you need to make sure you understand the settings before implementation.

9 maanden geleden

RICHARD
Consultant in VS

Rent Manager - ease of use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I was blown away at how easy it was to convert our tenant data from 2 legacy systems and get Rent Manager up and running. It took less than 1 month where at another company I worked at, they would still be selecting the Project Management team to manage the implementation.

Very easy to implement, tons of How-to videos, easy to use, intuitive, flexible, and field personal found it easy to use and helpful to their job.

Nothing material comes to mind, however, I if I could wish for anything, I would like to have a tightly integrated Treasury/Banking functionality that would integrate with many banks and automatically download bank statement activity into the Bank Recs and automatically clear outstanding checks.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review! We do offer a Bank Sync option that can help with bank reconciliation. Please reach out to your sales representative for more details.

Greg

Management company Lie to

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very poor and regretting signing up very concerned of all the work and all the information that's entered in that there is no way to get it back out as soon as we stop paying we will never see it again.

We liked everything the sales rep told us as soon as we got the system set up we were only able to do half of what they promised. The phone system isn't proper. We had a problem with If implementation they just counted down until the hours were run out not trained properly. Didn't give an agenda of what we should know each week. Or give options on what we should work on.

Very poor training and overcharging they round up to the next 100. We lost over a 100 units that landlords did not wish to go to an online portal. And the company is still charging us for the last 7 months. Poor training waiting for everyone to get customer service. If you make a mistake they charge your additional fees To help get it fixed. Scripting for your forms take forever they do not have templates for each state. They do not tell you that each tenant needs their own email not just per unit in order for online systems to function. All of our tenants are month to month it does not work with the software for at least expiration dates everybody needs to be under term leases.

vorig jaar

Hi there, we're sorry your experience with our software was less than 100%. Our management team would like to learn more about your experience with us so we can do better in the future. Please reach out to them via [email protected] with a time that works best for you to discuss your account.

Shannon
Associate Broker in VS

Great Program

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with customer service and all of the included available options within the program.

I like being able to pay an annual fee and not per seat or per door. Customer Service is AMAZING.

There are some glitchy areas, but not anything that's close to a deal breaker.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review! If you run into any issues with the program, please reach out to our support team so we can diagnose any connection issues.

Jennifer
Administrative Assistant in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome Software, Highly recommended for managing any rental needs.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love it, it has fantastic reports available. This is probably my favorite part. Customer service is usually very helpful.

text messaging center, ability to modify recurring charges, merge wizard, templates

it's hard to say, if I don't like anything, as this software is extremely complicated (not in a bad way) very minor fixes would streamline some stuff.

vorige maand

Mandy
Accountant in VS

Proficient, Easy, Highly recommend

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: No issues! If I get stuck, one call to their tech and its fixed

I find Rent Manager easy to learn and navigate. I didn't have official training but learned quickly how to do the basics. I've been using Rent Manager for 8 years and still discover easy ways to do things, better ways and new things!

None really. Any questions I've had or issues have been fixed with ease

Melissa

Works great!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good! It's been a learning curve but we really like it.

Easy to use, customer service/ help is always available.

Just didn't like change! But we got there!

vorige maand

Romi

PPS Review

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: great experience. helpful customer support, friendly staff

The program is easy to use and is cost effective

Sometimes the system seems a bit slow during busy time of month

3 weken geleden

Joan
Broker of Record in VS

Miles Ahead Property Management Review for Rent Manager

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing! I loved the training that Rent Manager offers

The Financial record keeping is really helpful

No Schedule E for the end of year which shows the profit Loss for the Owner.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review! We do include with our software 1099 and additional tax forms that are updated with any changes that occur for the upcoming tax season. Please reach out to your sales representative for assistance.

Yittie
bookkeeper in VS

User friendly program

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is exceptional! Always courteous and knowledgeable. It was a great change from our initial Management program to Rent Manager.

The tenants setup is easy to navigate. When you manage properties owned by different partners, you can still see them all on one screen and streamline your work.

pulling reports is not as easy as I'm used to...

4 weken geleden

Thanks for your review!

TERESA
Sr Manager, Projects in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

RentManager is a simple solution for complex property management

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful, great decision to switch from another software to this one.

RentManager handles commercial and residential property management swiftly and consistently. The ability to customize the software (in-house rather than paying to have it done) is a great feature that makes the software usable for all staff.

The 'letters', which are custom forms, letters, templates, etc, are not as easy as they should be to create. All fields should be available to populate on any form that you are creating. Additionally, it would be wonderful if reports and letters were able to be duplicated and then edited for a specific purpose by the user. The online templates library is good, but I would like the ability to repurpose the provided tabs, forms and reports but customize them to fit the needs of my company.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review! Letters, custom tabs, ad wizards, and more are able to be customized to fit the needs of your company. This is an admin level permission, so you will want to speak with your admin in order to make these updates. Our support team would be happy to walk you through this process.

President in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

There's a lot there for the money!

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are learning more and more about the features as we attempt to attend Tech Tuesdays and Thursday trainings.

Once you understand the creation of tenants, the creation of units, prices, etc. - it becomes very easy to manage rental transactions.

The program is not always as intuitive as I would like. But, support is VERY helpful in resolving issues.

9 maanden geleden

Mary

Rent Manager Operations

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I like the program. It keeps track of everything I need with property, assets, tenants & repairs.

The portals that are accessible for the tenants use.

A little difficult to get use to - lots of reports- most of what I don't access.

5 maanden geleden

Amy
Owner Realtor in VS

Great Software

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been in the business for 30 years and have implemented Rent Manager in each of my jobs.

The integration of all the components of managing a property all in one spot.

Cam recs are not as simple as they should be.

7 maanden geleden

Steven
President in VS

Rent Manager increases efficiency

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Rent Manager has increased our ability to selectively share data so that our efficiency improves.

Customer service is amazing. I have always been successful working through issues (undoubtedly user error or understanding) with their help on the first try.

The program is so robust I feel as if I am leaving features "on the table". I need to continue my training and use.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review Steven! Please reach out to us at any time if there is a specific feature you are looking to learn more about. Our training team would be happy to assist.

Kristen
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great software for our growing office and always provides us with exceptional customer service

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our office benefits greatly from using Rent Manager. I can't imagine how our office would operate without it's help. Each one of our jobs uniquely depends on this software to help us manage our tasks, time, clients, and tenants in the most efficient way we possibly can.

We have been using the Rent Manager software from day one, and I don't know how we would operate without it. We have been a rapidly growing property management company in Northeast Ohio for almost 3 years now, and we are all very thankful for how helpful the software is for us. Both our clients and tenants love the features they have access to in their online portals. The attention to detail the software offers us in every area is extremely helpful. The property groups feature has been a life safer for our larger clients, who have multiple properties and/or more than one LLC. The batched reports help to save me time, on the day we pay out our clients and send out their statements. Anytime we run into a problem we can't seem to figure out inside of our office, we contact the Rent Manager support staff on the phone for help. They are always very efficient and detailed when explaining a solution. They make sure that we understand the why's and how's something is done, in order for the task to be completed correctly. There have only been a couple of times when we ran into a unique question/issue that a customer service representative wasn't fully confident on how to correct. In both cases, the representative was honest in needing to get additional help from a supervisor to further look into fixing our problem. Which is huge, in knowing that they want to make sure that each in every issue is fixed properly and correctly. Could not be more impressed by the customer support team.

Spell check. Something we are looking forward to in Rent Manager 12! We at times have new clients who have trouble understanding the owner statements. We spend some time with them going over the initial ones we send out. We then explain in detail how each of our monthly statements are ran, and normally after the first meeting, our clients are able to grasp how they are set up.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review Kristen! It has been great working with you all these past few years and we loved attending your conference! Our support team really appreciates the kudos as well. I've made a note regarding the owner statements and we will look into a way to assist you with this training process. Since you are close by, if anyone from your team would like to come to our office for one-on-one training or vice versa, just let us know. We'd love to help!

Daniel

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Definitely consider Rent Manager!

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Rent Manager has certainly enhanced our business and daily operations. We do not regret the decision.

Rent Manager allows for certain customizations which can make the difference for certain customers. Having flexibility can help with your unique processes or methods.

I think the rent ledger transactions can be enhanced. It seems like customer feature requests are not taken very seriously or are rarely implemented.

vorig jaar

Hi Daniel, Thank you for your review. We actively review every feature request submitted and prioritize development on overall customer need, number of requests submitted, and more. If there is ever a feature vital to your business, please reach out to your sales representative as well.

Kasey

Not Perfect, but Very Good

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had considered other software before deciding on Rent Manager in November 2015. Rent Manager has been around for a very long time. They seem to understand what property managers really want/need based on the length of their experience. We like that there are a lot of options; the software is robust. Reporting, usability, cost, and integration (with our website/tenant application, a consumer credit company and other software) were important to us. We have been happy with the software in general. Their customer support is pretty good. They've been rolling out new features. We started on their older version - Rent Manager Xi - and have switched to the new platform - Rent Manager 12 - that was introduced February 2016. This was their first major software update in the last decade. Complaints about the older-looking interface are likely about Xi. I would say 12 has a look that is somewhat similar to Quickbooks. We are managing about 270 multi-site residential units and growing. (I understand some people use this software to manage other things like boat slips and salon chairs!) One thing we really liked about Rent Manager was that it scales up easily. We didn't want to have to go through another software switch any.time.soon. We heard that there are some property managers happily using the system with 1000+ units. One major difference between Rent Manager and other property management software options is that Rent Manager charges by the user login where others charge by the unit. We're about to add a new feature rmService which allows our maintenance team to use a phone app instead of the internet to access service requests and tenant info. Should make service requests easier to manage in the field.

- Customizable options (User Defined Fields) - New updates being rolled out - Reporting - Customer support - A lot of features - Integration - Cost for basic use...especially if you have a small staff - Scalability

- Web design is wildly expensive! (The quotes from RM's design team are nearly the rate our independent web designer charges luckily you can get their user guides and use your own web designer (to create your integrated website, application, rental listings, etc.) - A la carte features that need to be purchased for an additional fee - Rent Manager 12 has some small bugs still being ironed out but nothing major - Web Portal Suite (namely the MobileRM website) should be better/more user-friendly

Scott

Rent Manager

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good product and support. I primarily changed because of the online payment fees assessed. Much too high, but, consistent with most other products. I found a product that did not charge for online payments. Having complications with that product in features, functionality and service though....maybe that is why others charge.

Good batch reporting and formating capability Strong accounting features Excellent Owners portal...even though most owners do not use. Strong sales tool for Management Company. Relatively intuitive Consistent logic

Mobile application was just rolling out. I did not convert to the mobile solution due to plans to convert to another software. New mobile application might solve some of the Cons. Pricing: Per seat pricing, set up fee for each additional seat, mobile, web integration, etc. modules additional costs. However, the biggest issue was the $1.50+ charge for Residents to pay online using E-checks. If you have 1000 units paying online, cost is $1500 per month. Too much. LImited integration with various online posting services.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Scott, Thank you for your review. It is possible to pass all epay fees to tenants vs the management company covering the cost, similar to other online credit card processing fees. If this is something you might be interested in, we can gladly help initiate the conversation with Zego to make the switch.

Dana
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Decent software for daily use.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Once everything was set up, the software was relatively user friendly and had a lot of capacity for maintaining information in a multitude of departments within the company.

This software can link your to a multitude of websites that really aid in effective marketing strategies. There are many different reports that can be ran that are beneficial to a multitude of departments. Generating documents and keeping track of document history was effortless. The customer support for this software is fantastic!

It can be a little tricky to set the software up to function how you need it too. When setting Rent Manager up to link information directly to our company's website and third party marketing websites, it was so tricky I had to spend a great deal of time with customer support to get things running how they should. Also, creating new reports was tricky and only one person in the company knew how to do it.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Dana, Thank you for your review! Our customer support team really appreciates the shout out. If you ever need assistance with custom reports in the future, our Professional Service team would be more than willing to help out. They work with customers every day creating custom reports, custom tabs, custom integrations, and more. We also offer training such as our RM12 Scripting Virtual Classroom and weekly webinars stored in Rent Manager University.

Aaron
Controller in VS

Rent Manager Review

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Rent Manager is our all-in-one support basket for our managing needs.

The support team is always worth calling. They will speak English and provide the support you need to fix your problem.

Some parts of the software are clanky. Like running 1099 reports you have to remember that some characters are not supported so we have to cross reference to the W9 or remember whose reports won't run correctly. On the other side Rent Manager allows for support tickets and this is in the works to be updated.

8 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review! Regarding 1099 reports, please reach out to our support team at [email protected] regarding the issues you are experiencing.

Alexandra
Leasing Agent in VS

Rent Manager-4 Stars

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, RM has been the best property management software we have used to date. It isn't perfect but there is not much that compares.

We love the lease generation as we use this the most. We also love the history/notes section to keep tabs on each tenant and property.

We have issues with the tenant portal about once a month as well as the incoming calls tab reporting incorrectly. The software does crash every once in a while as well.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review Alexandra! If you run into lag issues in the future, please reach out to our support team (800-669-0871 option 4) so we can review your account and check for any potential issues.

Gustavo

Happy customer.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We manage several units for different landlords, and having an integrated accounting system to our management software, saves us (and our owners' CPA's) a lot of time as the information is readily available with different reports as per accounting standards. Also, the automation in online applications, payments and rent collection, made our work much easier.

Integrations with ACH third parties co's for payments and rent collection and Background check work seamlessly, making those processes automatic and effortless for the user. Online applications are also of great use, saving users the time of filling prospects information. Accounting integration is a plus, so no other software is needed for said purpose, you can even fill your 1099's and 1096's through RM.

In the new version (RM 12) when a property has several units in it, it is not possible to make chart of account transfers in a "per/unit" basis, same as reserves.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your feedback Gustavo! It's great to hear you are loving all of the time saving features available within Rent Manager. If you ever need assistance with the program, give us a call. We're here to help.

Brent
President in Mexico
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Been with RM since 05, LOVE the recent upgrade of v12--offers a lot for the analytical end user

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like that it's free and open until 7pm eastern. There was a time when the phone reps didn't seem that well trained but that hasn't been the case in the last 4 years or so...we get VERY well trained support when we call in and they are friendly. Like the extremely detailed reporting that I can customize, great andriod app, user defined fields that we use a lot to manage the unique competitive advantages our business has, integrated VOIP is really cool, nicely organized software (such as prospects, customers, epay, work orders, etc), and on and on. There's a lot I like about lcs rm...event went to their user conference last year for the first time in New Orleans and our team enjoyed that.
The pricing model isn't always ideal. Sometimes it's confusing. But that's perhaps par for most software companies. They have released so many new features so quickly (and they really are good features!) that about 5% don't work.....but they always fix them within a few a weeks of us letting them know. It's not web based yet...but then again, I tried a web based site and it was terrible!! I had such limited features. RM12. rminspection needs a bit more building out as it's kind of clunky to use but it does work and is helpful. I would like for them to have an affordability module but I hear that's in the works and from my experience when RM says they are going to build something, they do!
If you like details and you like to analyse your data and you want REALLY strong financials ingratiated into your resident management, than this is for you. RM also appears to be on the leading edge of web and app integration with the core product. My company of about 40 gets excited when RM makes new releases because it's usually something cool and different that we can use. Like texting with residents and voip integration.

8 jaar geleden

Hi Brent, Thanks for your great review! Our pricing is a bit different than most. We would rather customers only have to pay for what they use and help keep costs down the best we can. We hope you are able to attend RMUC.16! We're excited to be back in Florida and really missing the warm weather at the moment (it's currently snowing here). If you would like, we are sending out weekly release notes for RM12 that go over all the new features, updates, and fixes. To sign up to receive emails, please visit: https://www.rentmanager.com/customer-resources/self-help-resources/emails/ Kari Digital Marketing Coordinator

Susan
Owner, All County NEO in VS

Positive Experience with Rent Manager

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The most recent version, Rent Manager 12, is a much better user experience and comes with many improvements; we just converted on May 7. The staff overseeing the conversion did a great job in helping us be prepared and we converted with very little issues, all of which were resolved quickly. Additionally, we have had very good experiences with Customer Support and think that the company does a good job of listening and considering suggested enhancements.

There are a few minor navigational items that could be improved but nothing we would consider a major issue. As with any software, you'll always find yourself saying "I wish it did [this]" but it serves the purpose well for property management companies.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Susan, Thank you for your review! We’re so glad to hear the conversion process went well and we can’t wait to see what all you do with Rent Manager 12. Let us know if you ever need assistance or if you have any thoughts on how we can make our program even stronger.