Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over ToolkitCMA

Cloud-based real estate agency solution that creates distinctive, branded, CMA presentations from any device.

Meer informatie over ToolkitCMA

4 reviews worden weergegeven

Arielle D.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018

"Love Toolkit CMA!!"

Pluspunten: Toolkit CMA makes your project as simple as can be. Our toolkit account is linked to the MLS so we are able to input MLS numbers and have all the property information pop up. You can also add generalized documents from your RE company that are already uploaded into the website

Minpunten: Nothing. Toolkit is a major part of our work. It creates simple and professional projects that we can quickly print and bring to our clients. Great program!

• Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018
Sean C.
Realtor
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020

"Great for my business!!"

Opmerkingen: Great tool for my business and I have tried some of the others as well as the generic one provided by my MLS.

Pluspunten: The integrated branding and sync capabilities with my MLS are just what I needed to provide a consistent, professionally branded, and detailed marketing report to my potential and current seller & buyer clients.

Minpunten: There are so many options to choose from for the provided marketing materials that it can be a bit of an overload...not really a “con” but that’s the only thing I can complain about that they give me ALL this, then I shouldn’t be complaining.

• Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020
Bette D.
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2016

"Great source for CMA's"

Opmerkingen: Vital information when preparing CMA reports for both clients interested in promoting their property as well as clients considering the property to purchase.

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2016
IT Support Specialist
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-2-2018

"Good aid for realtors"

Pluspunten: Its a great presentation aid for realtors when both buying and selling. It is fairly simple to add and remove users from an admin standpoint

Minpunten: From an administrative standpoint, it is quite an old UI and adding users is sort of weird and has lots of room for error.

• Beoordeeld op 2-2-2018