A happy and faithful user since 1990, need I say more?

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2016
Stephen R.
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I have been using this product since its inception when it was out of Pryor, OK. It has evolved considerably since then. I can quickly do what if's for capital improvement projects and whip off a quote in minutes. It requires very little maintenance and works well with other software products like Excel, Access, and Quicken. It supports every function that I used to use while I was at a Fortune 250 company. Everything I need for the day to day operations is available to evaluate COGS, Inventory Control, all quality functions, BOM's, Routings, PO's, and Scheduling. I have real time access to every phase of my operation and I can quickly update any field to reflect any changes in man, material, or machine.

Minpunten: I have always received great customer support. Many people complain that it doesn't do payroll. The original versions did but after doing an analysis of cost and effect I transferred payroll to an outside vendor (Paychex) and it was one of the best moves I could have made. My biggest complaint from the very beginning is the same one I have for almost any product in this category so I have to temper my response as a personal preference and that is, it is structured so that each operation is regarded as having 100% yield which is never in the real world. I have always preferred to be able to assign my own yields to the routings and BOM's.

Best Value and Features for the money

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2018
Mike P.
Controller
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Implementation videos were easy to use. Data import helped with conversion and users picked up on the system quickly. DBA is responsive to adding meaningful features.

Pluspunten: Full featured MRP system and great document control.
Easy BOM and MRP
Great for labor tracking and job shops

Minpunten: Lacks some reporting but can be supplemented with tools like Crystal Reports and Reports can be added to the user menus.

Successful data entry and retrieval, but choppy user interface.

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2017
Kevin M.
Accounting
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We still rely on this software for our creation of customer orders and sales orders, and tracking of inventory and costs of goods. But we have needed more versatility in the area of accounting as our company's need for increased managerial accounting reports grows.

Pluspunten: The data is stored successfully, and usable, correct reports are available. Every component of the software successfully works for all divisions of our manufacturing company - including sales, inventory, purchasing and accounting.

Minpunten: Cannot reverse certain steps in data retrieval without starting over completely. This "choppy" progression of steps makes it easy to make a mistake and have to start over to retrieve data or have to start over to go to the next query for more data.

Great easy reports and custom reporting a breeze value for money

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2015
Rod G.
Chemicaliën
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy self customisable system that can do it with ease

Minpunten: Just doesn't support wages
Needs an external wages system