Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over DonorPerfect

DonorPerfect stelt je team in staat om samen te werken, meer geld in te zamelen en relaties te cultiveren die je missie zullen realiseren.

Meer informatie over DonorPerfect

Reporting and analytics help in planning for budgeting and understanding donor's giving capacity. The mobile app is very helpful in serving and recording donors' engagement even when I am on the go.

Trying to figure out how to send donor receipts was the most difficult task for me.

Beoordelingen van DonorPerfect

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

DonorPerfect heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.079 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je DonorPerfect eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.079)

Labin
Labin
Executive Vice President for Institutional Advancement in VS
Fondsenwerving, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A solid solution for a competitive price

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've had a very good experience with DonorPerfect. We moved from Raiser's Edge, and our team has been very pleased with the capabilities of the platform over the past several years.

Implementation Customer support Thoughtful product design Recurring giving support Donor contact tracking Donor record display Online giving form integration User administration and settings controls Detailed control of reporting via SQL Scheduled reports

No current integration with MailChimp No current integration with Zapier Dashboards can be a little cumbersome to set up

Madelyn
Development Director in VS
Fondsenwerving, 51-200 werknemers

We love DonorPerfect

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It's very user friendly and easy to use. It also gives me the data I need when I need it.

Volunteer tracking is a little challenging using this platform.

M Aaron
Job Title in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Only useful if you have full time tech people - works, but very non-intuitive.

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good features, but lacks smooth user experience. Only viable for full time users who can learn non-intuitive processes. Overall was one of our worst decisions. So expensive to roll out, yet we may give up and go back to our old software.

It does have strong features and integrates well once you figure it out.

We had 2 people quit because they hate the system. It basically caused a coup because the staff hated it so much due to the lack of simple controls. Want to see a list of donors? 7 clicks to generate a special report which you need to view in Excel. Want a list of donations? Likewise, 6 clicks through completely non-intuitive menus. How do you not have a 'donors' and 'donations' button on a donation database? These 'report generators' are 1990's tech, and it's driving us crazy. It's got all the features, but feels so piecemeal - each function is a different app, and not all talk to each other.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your honest and candid feedback. Our team is here to discuss and assist you with finding the best options to improve your DonorPerfect user experience. Please contact [email protected] so that we may connect directly. - Robert

Hannah
Grant Manager in VS

DonorPerfect Review

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: DonorPerfect is a great system with advanced capabilities. The things the system is able to do, and the things we want the system to do, are often rather complicated and advanced, so the learning curve can be a little high. For smaller organization not needing an advanced level of reporting and donor tracking, I could see the learning curve being a lot. For larger organization, I encourage investing the time to really learn the system and make it work for you.

DonorPerfect has an advanced CRM with lots of options for reporting, customization, and design. DonorPerfect also has a fantastic support team that is easily reachable and very helpful. What I value most about DonorPerfect is that they really invest in teaching you how to use the product and sharing general fundraising education information, which empowers you to try new things and increase your fundraising level.

DonorPerfect's online forms and event management have not been sufficient for the level of fundraising events we do, causing us to utilize other programs and import the data post-event. Their general online giving forms are great; managing event registrations and details is what can be challenging.

Jeff
Director of Development in VS

Excellent product

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good product. I enjoy the ease of use and the built in items.

Ease of use. Transition was painless. they took care of everything.

It's a little difficult to develop new forms and reports.

Rita
Director of Advancement in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Catholic High Recommends DonorPerfect

5,0 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Again, their Customer Support is the best I have ever experienced with a software solution. They are responsive and teach you "how to fish" instead of "fishing" for you.

DonorPerfect offers an easy-to-set-up solution for our needs in Alumni/Parent/Donor CRM, online campaign forms with multiple payment options that are efficient, and donor contribution tracking and reporting. The system is easy to use and provides the functionality to create additional fields to meet our needs. Customer Support is AMAZING!

They need to add improved functionality around Capital Campaign processing and reporting. They do have a mechanism to submit ideas to improve the product but sometimes you have to wait for other users to raise the same issue before it makes its way into the product. It would also be great if we could set up an automated integration to update our data records when there are changes in address, phone number, and email in our schools' CRM so we do not have to update the records manually and can be assured that both systems are in sync.

Jessica
Development and Communications Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

DonorPerfect - easy to use and customer support is top tier!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

DonorPerfect comes with a lot of integrations that seamlessly connect to each other. The payment processing gateway is reasonable and easy for our Accounting team to use. Non profit discounts apply when you purchase a year vs monthly.

It's hard to learn each feature and successfully implement a system. Training that was provided and mandatory was with instructors who were hard to follow and in a group setting that was not beneficial to the varying learning styles and paces.

Chiling
Finance and Administrative Manager in VS

Donor Perfect Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Help nonprofit to managing donations and donor management

DonorPerfect offers a comprehensive suite of tools for managing donor relationships and fundraising efforts. While its customization options are somewhat limited, and there's a learning curve for new users, the platform provides robust features for tracking donations, generating reports, and managing campaigns. The cost may be perceived as high for smaller organizations, but the platform's functionality justifies the investment for larger nonprofits. Overall, DonorPerfect is a reliable solution for streamlining fundraising operations and maximizing donor engagement

Autumn
Executive Assistant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

DonorPerfect is a great customizable software

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

My favorite thing about DonorPerfect is how customizable it is. If we notice something is not being tracked, we can easily add it to our database.

I don't like how often DonorPerfect experiences technical issues.

Gabriel
Development Coordinator in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 11-50 werknemers

Feels Made For Today

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It feels very up to date. This doesn't feel like a donation management software that has hardly been touched in decades like some others do. The user interface is easy to use and doesn't feel confusing.

The reporting system can be a bit cumbersome to learn, however, compared to the others I've used it has a good combination of options/functionality and user friendliness.

Sue
Grants and Community Development Director in VS

Support is Donor Perfect's Hidden Gem

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its been terrific to have all our constituents' contact information in one place, no matter how they became connected with AutismUp. I used to spend days collecting info from various people and files in order to build a mailing list. Now it takes less than 10 minutes to export a mailing list. And its already de-duped because I've used the Duplication Removal feature in Donor Perfect. Having the ability to find (report on) lapsed donors, compare fundraising results from year to year for annual events, and create flags and fields to make any kind of grouping we want is critical, but very difficult and error prone with excel spreadsheets - they way we used to do it. Donor Perfect makes it easy!

Tech Support is fantastic! Always friendly, helpful, knowledgable. They encourage you to call with any questions, not just problems. The training videos, knowledgebase articles and online community are great for learning, but when you need an answer fast, or can't find the right search term for the knowledgebase, Support will help you learn how to accomplish what you want to do. You can reach them via phone, chat, or email.

We would love to be able to use DonorPerfect for tasks beyond donor management - for all of our program and event registrations and payments, but need more flexibility in online forms to make that practical.

5 jaar geleden

Sue, Thank you for the great review. I couldn't agree with you more than the Technical Support team is Fantastic. They are always happy to help. Please reach out to the Client Relations Team for questions about other features and add ons for the system. The CRS team can be reached at (800) 200-3537. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Hannah
Director in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great platform for nonprofits!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been excellent overall. The customer service is great and the system has held up to all of our needs as a growing nonprofit.

I really love how easy it is to create a page for fundraising and manage the incoming donations. I’m by no means “techie” and I have been able to manage our fundraising with relative ease!

I would love to see a more streamlined integration with Quickbooks!

Thomas
Special Projects Coordinator in VS

Powerful yet easy touse!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The tech support is world championship level!

Over the years I have used a plethora of software. What makes DP the winner is how easy it is to customize the screens for various types of roles the various users may have.

To be brutally honest, there is a very steep learning curve. The youTube page has great tutorials and the DP User Community is a great resoirce

Community Engagement Director in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

An Indispensable Tool

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use DonorPerfect every day to generate reports, record donations, create thank-you letters, and collect online donations. In short, I'm a big fan.

The longer you use it, the more valuable it becomes. While it was an essential resource the first year we deployed it, after 6 years it provides an historical record that we can use in so many ways

I still find some of the online donation and ticket forms very clunky. And I wish DP could accommodate team-based peer-to-peer fundraising.

Serena
Marketing & Philanthropy Director in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Time to Pay only for what you need to get started and then grow!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like to share this with those who let me talk about DP experience is. Our previous software was "alright" but it would have cost almost $3k for training (as I was new to the role) and I had to speak the software language. With DP it is easy and intuitive and free training is ALWAYS available via webinars (which were very similar to my in-depth personal training). DP versus other higher-cost versions of donor platforms is what Windows was to DOS. DP is easy to use, learn and navigate - the key to more people using it to have a good system.

Ease of intergration. Ease of showing others how to use, not annual contracts, always access to support via chat (which is awesome btw) and most importantly training videos/webinars that don't require a university degree to understand (which means more people use the system!)

Things that you don't realize you want, do come at additional cost. Examples are OnlineForms PLUS and Smart Automations. Found out about these from webinars AFTER our purchase. We have started to be really "efficient" with our system and are doing more, which means more additional costs which can add up (so maybe more combined add-on packages could be developed?)

Marci
Executive Director in VS

We LOVE DonorPerfect!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use DonorPerfect to track everything. The reports are most helpful.

I have used DonorPerfect at two organizations and have been very happy! Having a 14 year old database program at my previous organization, my job was to research and find a new program for us. I looked at everything and decided on DonorPerfect. It wasn't the Cadillac (we couldn't afford) or the Yugo (we needed more power), but it was "just right"! When I moved to my new position in a new organization, there was no database - everything had been tallied on separate spreadsheets. The decision was easy and we purchased DonorPerfect. We haven't looked back!

Custom reports took a little while to conquer, but it's smooth sailing now.

5 jaar geleden

Marci, I am thrilled to hear that NA'AMAT USA loves DonorPerfect! :) Thank you for the great review!!!! Regards, Ellen Molon. Client Relations Specialist

Amy
Associate Director of Development in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

Look no further than DonorPerfect!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I can't imagine another fundraising software being any better than DonorPerfect. The donor records management and reporting functions are very user-friendly and the logical manner by which they are organized and laid out on the website are big time-savers. DonorPerfect is a huge asset to our development team!

DonorPerfect is perfect for all my organization's software and database needs relating to fundraising. My absolute favorite thing about DonorPerfect is the excellent customer service I receive each and every time I reach out. I am sometimes asked to provide data that I'm not sure how to obtain in a time-effective manner. It literally takes a quick phone call or even an online chat session with a DonorPerfect rep for me to find a report that will work to get me the information I need. I am always amazed at how well the DonorPerfect customer service folks know the software, and the ease at which they are able to share its capabilities. I have never had to wait for a solution or an answer to my questions. That is so valuable for me, someone whose greatest challenge is not having enough hours in the day! One of the other pros at the top of my list is the user-friendly interface of DonorPerfect. If you have even a little computer knowledge and experience, DonorPerfect is very easy to use. Everything is laid out and organized in a logical manner, which saves the time and frustration of not being able to find a simple function.

I can honestly say I have not had any negative experiences with DonorPerfect. There are tiny things such as the scope of searching records that I might like to see changed, but at the end of the day, they're not really consequential. (Example: If an individual record is entered as John H. Smith, but I search for that record with the terms "John Smith", the record I'm looking for may not pop up. Broadening the search to "Smith" however, would allow me to find the record.)

6 jaar geleden

Amy, I am thrilled to read about the value you are finding in using DonorPerfect! You made my day with the title of the review : Look no further than DonorPerfect!. I am delighted to hear you think the system is user friendly, and agree that our Support Team is outstanding! Thank you for the amazing review. Regards, Ellen Molon,Client Relations Specialist

Maria
Donor Services Coordinator in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

Your life is easier at work with Donor Perfect

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have enjoyed it very much so far. It requires training, but it becomes a handy resource that helps you do your job once you understand it. Sometimes with only a couple of clicks and you will get all the information you need. It has also been vital when submitting reports for auditing and partial/annual reports. It makes my life easier at work. I wouldn't no like to imagine doing all of the work without it. I haven't found time to explore more, for instance, digging about the merchant the system uses for credit cards and debits, the fees per transaction, and if it can be used in different countries beyond the US. It also means that I am not using it at its full capacity.

DP is a system that provides a wide variety of functions and characteristics that will help any fundraiser or donor coordinator to complement their work. In addition, it is a helpful resource for any organization managing campaigns year per year and tracks and understands how well the organization is doing. In my work, managing different campaigns and using the correct filters to download reports are vital. I've found the default reports in the system very useful, especially those related to metrics (e.g. AFP). It also has provided me with the opportunity to create new ones according to our needs. We are a complex organization, and if I didn't have these tools at hand, I would have to spend many, many hours to complete a job.

Sometimes I find challenging to find information as I need to look for it with specific terms.

Kiki
Resource Development Coordinator in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 201-500 werknemers

User-friendly, wonderful support -- a great resource that can do it all!!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: DonorPerfect makes data collection SO easy. We track volunteer hours, categorize donors (whether they are sponsors, local businesses, Board members, etc), and are able to easily keep track of all types of donations. I love feeling safe knowing that all of the information we need is stored and easily accessible should we need it. DP is quick and simple!

DonorPerfect is very user-friendly and makes data collection a breeze. When I have any questions, the support team is SO helpful in making sure I know what I am doing. They do not just fix a problem, but they work through it with me so I am able to learn along the way. I love the ease of Report Center, where I can easily track data and information in thousands of different ways. We use Events Management, which easily tracks all the data about an upcoming event (RSVPs, donations, seating charts, etc). I truly feel like I have a grasp on the donation information about our non-profit and it makes it so easy when it comes time to gather information (e.g., for the audit, for our Executive Director, etc.) because everything is already so neatly organized and I can run any report I need in the click of a few buttons!

Online Forms is not as user-friendly as the DP interface. I find the coding to be very fickle and it does not allow for a lot of personalization in some ways. I have a lot to learn with Online Forms and the DP support team has already been so helpful, but I just wish it was not as tricky to figure out.

Cecil
Cecil
Treasurer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

DPO Has Made Tracking and Contacting Donors Much Easier

4,0 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: PAALS is a small non-profit (around 200K in annual revenue and less than five employees). We have found DPO to be a very large help in managing our charity by allowing us to track all of our pertinenent information in one place that is accessible anywhere. The information in DPO used to be on several dozen spreadsheets or in QuickBooks. Duplication of data was everywhere (particularly email addresses) and no one really knew which was correct. Simply eliminating all the duplicates and multiple lists has saved us quite a bit of time and money. I have used Softerware's telephone, email and online chat support. In all cases the support personnel were knowledgeable and helped resolve my problem or answer my questions -- usually in minutes I would highly recommend DPO for any non-profit that wants to grow their donor base and/or who wants to get their data organized.

DPO is in the "cloud" which means PAALS volunteers and staff can work with it wherever they using just a web browser. Also, the DP mobile app makes it very easy to access donor information wherever you are. DPO has almost unlimited flexibility to add new fields and configure screen design. PAALS is using DPO not only to track Donor information, but also to track information about the dogs we have in training, about our clients who have or are waiting on a service dog and about our hundred plus volunteers. And the custom report writer allows us to create reports for almost any purpose we need. The optional WebLink Pro module has allowed us to create web pages quickly and easily to process event registrations and single or recurring donations. These are easily integrated into our existing website. The donation and donor information is automatically integrated into DPO saving much repetitive data entry. DPO also has automated interfaces to Quickbooks and Constant Contact.

The event management module as currently implemented is somewhat cumbersome and is not integrated with WebLink. However, Softerware has posted that the next update will address some of these issues. Softerware does not have an alliance with PayPal. Thus we are unable to include an option to for donors to contribute via PayPal on our Weblink forms. So we have to maintain a separate set of forms on our website for people who want to use PayPal. The DP mobile application does not use the customized screens that are shown in DPO. It currently has a generic interface which makes information appear in different place/order than what a user sees online. Also, DP Mobile does not hide fields which have been marked hidden in the online version. Thus DP mobile, while useful, is much less usable than it could be.

Teresa
Senior Development Associate in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

User friendly interface, easy to use

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's an easy-to-use, comprehensive, and affordable product for small and medium sized nonprofits.

I like that DonorPerfect is easy to use and has a simple and intuitive interface. It has comprehensive options for gift processing, online forms, receipts, and default reports I never thought that I would need. I also like the Constant Contact integration to make sending out email blasts easier, along with other 3rd party platform integrations such as with DonorSearch and ReadySetAuction. It’s also relatively affordable compared to some of the more robust CRMs out there, which is great for small and medium sized nonprofits. One convenient feature is Instant Merge, which allows you to quickly generate a merged acknowledgment letter from a gift entry. The default gift settings allow you to enter a large batch of donations at once, saving both time and ensuring accuracy. DP is also constantly working on fixes and new features.

Some changes I would like to see implemented in DP include: •The inability to in Global Update to delete or update Flags. •Streamlining some tedious processes that require too many clicks and fields to fill out. •The ability to merge duplicate codes like solicitation, general ledger, flags, etc. •The ability to edit default DP reports, since sometimes the default formatting is often not usable to us. •I would like to see a main profile field called “status”, with “Active” set to default and a drop-down list that includes Inactive and Deceased. Right now, all our deceased doors show as “Lapsed” and the only field for us to mark it is the “Do Not Mail Reason”.

Janette
Admin. Assistant / Donor Recipting in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great program for donor receipting

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like the support for this software. They are very responsive when you have a problem and they have a lot of information online so you can look up your own answers and when you want to "dive in" really deep in understanding the program. If you just need to look up how to export information, you can look that up online and follow step by step. You can also customize your export of information so if you only want a name and address, you can get it in the form you want (either in excel or word). You can also add any field to that export that you desire.

I like that I can add fields on the fly and be able to report on those fields. This is great for tracking anything you want to track with your donors. I love that I can have a multitude of thank you letters ready to merge at the same time. I've worked in software that only allowed a few letters. This way, a thank you letter with receipt at the bottom to a specific campaign can come out in the same batch as a regular thank you letter with receipt. We have total control over the look and feel of our receipt letters. I like that I can use a batch system so I can reconcile with our accountant but you can also enter gifts directly in a person's record if you don't need to track that way. I really love that I can add items to my batch file, like a consent sent in with a gift that we can publish their name. I can also have my batch file come out the way that is most helpful for our organization, and each organization can individualize it as well.

The first time through running year-end summaries for our donors took a bit of a learning curve to set it up the way we wanted it to display but support was very helpful when I "got stuck". In the few years I've been working in the program, that process has improved.

5 jaar geleden

Janette, I love to read that you are taking advantage of so many of the features offered in the system. Receipting Donors quickly is important to keep your Donors loyalty and DonorPerfect has perfected the process! Like you mentioned. a multitude of thank you letters can be created and ready to merge at the same time. Thank you for the great review! Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Managing Partner
, 2-10 werknemers

A Robust System for the full-time nonprofit

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Donor Perfect is on par with some of the top CRM programs for the nonprofit at a price point that is affordable. The training modules online are great resources and their support is top notch. I have implemented DP from the bottom up and the process was seamless and helped us create a great cultivation program. This is a system that requires maintenance and good input practices. I would place this at the advanced/intermediate level and recommend it for a NPO with a full-time development staff. If you are looking for a robust, trustworthy and scalable system this is it but be prepared to dig in deep to the training modules and in the end your fundraising programs will benefit.

Donor Perfect is one of the mainstays in nonprofit donor/constituent management and there is a reason for their longevity. This is a robust system that is more complex than some of the newer entries into the market that tout cloud, ease of use and a free website builder. I have always thought that the gimmicky add ons is kind of like a realtor staging a home and putting potted plants on warped areas of the floor so you can't see them. With Donor Perfect, no frills just serious computing and data mining power. Standing out is their quest to stay relevant and they are continuously updating their software with the latest proven trends in the CRM space and have done a wonderful job with their updates. You can manage the full life cycle of a donor using this one system, create web forms for online donation gathering, mobile fundraising capabilities and full integration with QBO and other financial programs.Their support is outstanding and very responsive and they also offer free one and one training as part of the support package. I actually had a staff workshop day for training and they had a trainer come on a web conference and she trained our staff. It was amazing.

The system is a true CRM style system and there is a learning curve so be prepared to get the training you need to be able to train staff. It is worth the investment and will benefit your revenue goals to use the system fully. One area that always was a point of initial frustration was report generation. It took me a while to fully grasp the reporting.

Surprisingly Powerful

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I first joined the organization, they had been entering certain data for years but had no idea how to report on it. This was a great starting place to learn the power of the reporting feature.
We also began to use Donor Perfect to track moves management and major donors, and I constantly used the platform.

After some experiential learning, I was able to capture and easily report on so much data, which made my overall fundraising and communications easier (though it never feels easy at the time). The custom fields and reporting stand out as some of the features I used the most. I was able to add up tax-deductible amounts from certain donation periods and have them reported on the donor demographic form, so I was easily able to see and report on certain specific tax credits. The general reports, from cash flow, to average gift amounts and every possible AFP fundraising metric we such as blessing - and something I miss now that I am at a new org with a different database.

While I could do donation processing through Donor Perfect, and embed the form on the page, at the time, the form was a little rough around the edges. I could match colors, but that was about it. Perhaps now there is a CSS you can paste to make it a little more seamless. It should be noted that this is a problem with a lot of donation processing pages with different database companies, in my experience.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of DonorPerfect. It's great to read all the wonderful things you say about the system. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Tony
Executive Director
Beeldende kunst, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

DonorPerfect is an overly-complicated mess

1,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would NOT recommend DonorPerfect. It's difficult to use and expensive.

It does all the things you may be looking for in donor management such as donor records, reporting and more (the problem is figuring out how to use it)

There are 75 ways to do the same thing which makes it very user UN-friendly and impossible to remember how to do the most basic reports

7 jaar geleden

Tony, First and foremost, thank you for your feedback a while ago, informing us that you weren’t satisfied with DonorPerfect, and felt that it wasn’t user friendly. Client feedback is the driving force behind our company, and the number one item we work on is how to make things easier for our clients. We recently learned of your review, and your feeling that you could not recommend DonorPerfect because it is expensive and difficult to use. Of course we are genuinely sorry to hear that, and want nothing less than your continued successful use of DonorPerfect. Although you recently indicated that you didn’t want to discuss your frustrations further, we would truly value your suggestions on how we could make DonorPerfect easier. Our User Experience department is dedicated solely to improving our software, and I have no doubt that we would benefit from your perspective. In exchange for that perspective, we would offer you 2 hours of Virtual Onsite Training (normally $300) at no cost, to demonstrate our commitment to your success. You’ve mentioned in the past that although one of DonorPerfect’s advantages over other solutions is our many powerful and flexible features, that often makes it harder to remember even basic tasks. That is, admittedly, a challenge. But one we’re prepared to face as we have in the past, from serving nonprofits like Lambda Literary Foundation. Believe me, we want you to easily access DonorPerfect’s features, and to do so easily. Thousands of other nonprofits are enjoying the benefits of DonorPerfect, and we will work with you any way we can so you can do the same. We've reached out to you, and I hope you'll reconsider taking us up on our offer. If so, please call our client relations team at 800-220-3537. Thanks again for your valued feedback.