Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ChildWatch

Gebruiksvriendelijke, alles-in-één cloudsoftware met kiosk voor aanwezigheid van kinderen en personeel, klantenfacturering, voedselprogramma, ePay en ouderportaal.

Meer informatie over ChildWatch

Anytime I have had a question and I reach out to Childwatchs support time I receive a response the day of, so no day delay is amazing.

Unfortunately right now childwatch is in the works of providing that. Once its up and running there is no comparison.

Beoordelingen van ChildWatch

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ChildWatch heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 20 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (20)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je ChildWatch eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (20)

Theresa
Owner in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing Product for a Childcare Facility!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic!

Childwatch has been a life saver when it comes to being user friendly for staff, families and myself. My administrator staff really loves the amount of data we can provide on childwatch to give us the reports we need, as far as tracking attendance and their billing aspect on the software. The attendance feature makes sure that we are accounting for the children in our facility and billing where is needed. It also allows us to know where our children vs staff ratio needs to be for the day. Our billing feature lets us set up everything per family house hold instead of individual clients which is very time saving for our families. Also I personally love the amount of information I can submit about my staff. Anytime I have had a question and I reach out to Childwatchs support time I receive a response the day of, so no day delay is amazing!

As a child care facility we need a fully function software that utilizes CACFP functions. Unfortunately right now childwatch is in the works of providing that. Once its up and running there is no comparison!

Reactie Remarkable Systems

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kind words. We are please to hear our software solution is working well for your business and staff. As of March 2020, the remainder of our extensive CACFP functionality will be updated to reflect the new meal patterns.

Francine
Childcare Owner Operator in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Recommend Childwatch

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a childcare owner and operator for about 20 years with multiple locations, I have to admit the one system that kept my businesses running efficiently is Childwatch. This billing system has many features that seamlessly allows an owner to track billing, attendance, medical reocrds, meal subsidy, etc.  It also has many video tutorials that enable the user to learn the modules very easy.   I would recommend to my fellow childcare owners and directors to reach out to Childwatch and ask for demos or even a trial.   In addition, parents have their own specific portal access which is very simple to set up.  The phone version is also available for easier access.  Payments are made through the portal and automatic billing through Childwatch is simple.The cost for this system is reasonable amd affordable.   Again, I would recommend to other childcare owners and operators to use Childwatch."

Easy set up process. Organization ran more efficiently. Saved time and money. The system is secure.

I didn't really have major issues so I feel confident about this system.

Tom
Vice president in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Basic software, terrible support, no help, canceled

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very poor, not intuitive and wasted my time. I canceled it and they seem not to care at all. Not recommended. Limited program, thought it would be sufficient but it was poorly written and not supported. Avoid.

The A/R features were somewhat useful. Sign in seems well thought out though biometrics not supported.

Support and training sucked. Paid phone support only. Had to submit written questions and wait for answers on a limited schedule. If the program crashed you were out of luck. No searchable help. Online training minimal. We had live training sessions with people who did not know the program. Program is rather simplistic yet not clear at all and I am very experienced using software, writing software, etc. Inexpensive but still not worth it. Also no connection to Quickbooks Cloud.

Reactie Remarkable Systems

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for providing your feedback. Sometimes reviews are constructive and provide valuable information for future buyers to make an informed decision. Other times, they are so negative one might question their accuracy & motive.... That said, we are truly sorry that your experience with our services didn't match your expectations. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for providing excellent customer service and taking ownership. We do care deeply about our customers' success with our services. We always aim to deliver a great experience and are gutted when our efforts fail. Thanks again for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Luke
Program Coordinator in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Childwatch review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Again there is not a perfect software out there. Childwatch is a great value for the money and is especially great for smaller programs. Each time we had an issue it was very quickly resolved with support from the childwatch team. I have nothing but nice things to say about the software and the team of people working there.

The software is very easy to learn, use and train others to use. There are a lot of features for cost which is a great bonus when you are on a tight budget.

There is not a perfect software out there but for the cost Childwatch is a really great option. I think the biggest problem that we encountered was on the check in/out interface with parents having issues. Some of these were most likely user errors and some wifi capability issues.

Dawn

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ChildWatch is a good program for Childcare.

Lots of features.Lots of different reportsMade hourly billing easier with the daily/weekly feature. You could customize ChildWatch to your needs for child care.Training videos were very useful when starting and when updated.

I would have like ChildWatch to be more user friendly

Christine

We enjoyed Child watch

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I feel it was a good experience, I know customer service is easy to get a hold of and they respond in a timely matter

I like the seamless lunch program records

Entering all the data, that was the most challenging experience

Stephanie
Owner in VS

The Childwatch system is a good software to use if you have a business in the childcare industry.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I liked the ability to use different programs and or rooms for the different ages. I like the ability to add photos for the kids and parents. I especially liked the calendar and parent portal.

My business is a drop in childcare so we had to manipulate the system quite a bit in order to accommodate hourly billing with the many different specials and programs we run here at the drop in child care center. We knew that from the beginning and tech support was very helpful in showing us how to do the things we needed to do in order to make it work for our center.

Carmen
HR/Administration in VS

ALL DAYCARE PROVIDERS SHOULD BE USING THIS SYSTEM! We are able to manage our day-to-day operations

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Our parents & employees were able to easily clock-in/out on any device and had access to the information, features specific to their role. We were able to easily record transitions, milestones, daily sheets, meal counts and so much more.

Nothing... Our Parents and staff can access everything in their portal from any device at any time. It made keeping up with attendance, ratios and the knowledge of knowing that was present in the center at all times.

Patricia
Manager in VS

Excellent product!

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been associated with ChildWatch since we became CACFP sponsors--almost 5 years. Our state process can be very cumbersome and the need for reliable documentation is vital. Since I am the person who is responsible for all data, having a way to meet the reporting requirements that is correct and non-disputable is personally important as well as organizationally vital. ChildWatch has provided that consistency and given us the confidence in knowing we can provide "proof" and adherence to policies and procedures of CACFP with our documentation. As with anything, there have been challenges, but they have been addressed quickly and where necessary, changes made. I don't see how anyone can administer the CACFP program without having ChildWatch as their software support. Best decision our company President ever made!

Carla
CACFP Coordinator

Remarkable!

5,0 13 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Other software that you would purchase (in-store) could become out-dated before you learned how to use it. But with Child Watch, you get updated forms & information as needed and do not have to worry about purchasing a newer version; as CACFP rules change, so does Child Watch.
The way in which our Agency sponsors CACFP Home Daycare Providers & our own Head Start Centers has changed completely since we have gone with Child Watch; we save a great deal of time & money. Child Watch keeps us competitive.

Remarkable Product - user friendly Remarkable training- as if they are there with you. Remarkable Service - ready to listen & assist Remarkable Support -always there for you

Honestly, none!

Jacqueline
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Outstanding customer service, excellent product

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a long term Childwatch client and highly recommend this product. My center is part of a larger institution and the program compliments our standalone software capabilities. I find the interface extremely user friendly and logical. I am able to pull reports that display exactly what I need for my customers and for internal program needs. The monthly subscription cost is reasonable and the service has many features that I am not currently able to use, but you should! I can't speak highly enough of the customer service. I have never waiting more than a few hours for a response to any question, problem, or frustration I've experienced. The support team takes customer input very seriously and I've even seen system changes in direct response to the feedback I've given. Remarkable indeed.

Nicole
Daycare provider in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great way to stay connected with parents!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I love this app allows me to keep track of diaper changes, meals served, and photos of children sent to parents daily.

So far I like everything about the software and haven’t run into any kinks.

Lucy
Director of Before and After School Program

Great Customer Support!

4,0 13 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Highly recommend the program for small companies!

I implemented this program a year ago and am still learning some of the features. The customer support has been phenomenal-answering my smallest questions and treating me with with respect. They have a very quick turn around time for questions.

I would like to be able to "cafeteria" style choose what I need to have on my account. There may be a way to do that already, but that would require me deleting categories. I'd prefer to add on as needed.

Sandra

Childwatch review

5,0 13 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Would definitly recommand this program to other centers and have already.

The program was very easy to use and get around. The tutorials are a great help. Turn around time for help is fast. Great way to keep track of shot records updates.

Meal count form should be the same as the actual paper form that is reviewed by the state. That way when they come in to review you can show them your counts on paper on the state approved form.

Katie
Camp Director in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Always changes to meet MY needs!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our center is unique and we love all the different features that can be easily tailored to our needs. One of reasons we love Childwatch so much is their ability to add/change features to meet our needs. We simply email a suggestion and it's done within a day! Some suggestions are more complex but Childwatch lets you know every step of the way as they are working on it. Talk about a company that serves a growing and changing business!

Tom

Childcare Center Organization

5,0 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before we got ChildWatch we were languishing in paperwork. The Director was having trouble with mounting files and our federal nutrition program was taking much too much time in record-keeping I am truly thankful that we now have real time and historical data at our fingertips and the money it has saved us over the past few years is incalculable

Bryan
Administrator

Remarkable is Remarkable!

4,0 13 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend this product to any child care. Once it is set up and running it is very easy to maintain and use.

flexibility available from any PC multiple reports easy to customize

I have not found any con's I like it!

Randa
VS

Randa Mitchell Account Tech Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Took some getting used to but in the end realized it was a very accurate system and if I could have had more use it was wonderful.

Patrell

Child Watch System

5,0 13 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have recommended to others who are also using the program.

Meets our needs... Very user friendly...

We have no issues with the system...

Tori
Program Specialist-Nutrition in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Even with the new system I feel like I can find anything.

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ChildWatch support is amazing...thank you for you prompt service.