Cvent Event Management reviews

Over Cvent Event Management

A complete event marketing and management platform that handles the entire event lifecycle (in-person & virtual) from start to finish.

Meer informatie over Cvent Event Management

I really enjoy how it is able to integrate with other systems to enhance the capabilities or to leverage existing information instead of having to recreate everything.

I don't know if the issue was software-based, or due to admin error, however. I think part of the problem is that the system can be complicated in setting up, and needs expertise to fully leverage.

Beoordelingen van Cvent Event Management

Waar voor je geld

Cvent Event Management heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 855 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Cvent Event Management eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (855)

Brianne
Assistant Director
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

One-Stop for Event Management and Registration Needs

5,0 8 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Chelsea
Chelsea
Events Software Specialist in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Cvent Event Management Review by User of 5+ Years

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Meetings, Board Meetings, Annual Conferences, International Symposiums, Workshops, etc.

Cvent Event management is constantly evolving with their customers at the forefront of their changes and always keeping customer needs on their mind. The customer support is amazing. There are client service specialists on-all 24/7 and they even have an option for chatting in the Support Center if you aren't able to speak over the phone. I also love the fact that the technologies are constantly changing and staying up-to-date.

I dislike the shift in focus and functionality of the new Flex event builder in comparison to Classic Events because it is less focused on advanced features and capabilities, which my team depends on, and is more focused on design and ease of use for ALL customers.

Stephanie
Senior Marketing Analyst in VS
Vermogensbeheer, 51-200 werknemers

Innovest Loves CVENT!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's been amazing. I wish we had more events so we could use it more.

We love the ease of creating an event page. Having an attractive, effective registration website is the best way to promote our event and convert people into attending. It's so easy to set it up and manage!

I cannot think of a single thing. To be fair, though, we do not use half of the features. But the features we do use are great!

Brian
Program Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Cvent Review

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The system tracks everything we need and provides the simple reporting for reconciliation.

The system seems clunky at times and requires more steps than it should for simple tasks.

Diana
Director, Conferences & Events in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

Cvent Event Management Review

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The depth of the software and amount of features is what appealed to me the most. There is only one other software out there that is as feature rich but that one is not user-friendly/intuitive. Cvent had all except one feature we needed. Their customer support and customer service is far and away the best I've ever experienced. The salesperson and his process also left all others in the dust. We looked at nine companies.

It needs an interactive exhibitor module. Exhibitors should be able to review the floor plan and see reserved and available spaces and reserve their space during registration. The "invitation list" process creates some limitations on how we want to send emails - we must upload people as contacts. We also are unable to change the event site template without paying for a new event build. I would also like to be able to simultaneously register speakers while adding them to the speaker module. Overall, the software is slightly complicated but far less complicated than the other platform out there that is as feature rich. Also, Cvent's customer support makes up for it.

Tanya
Tanya
Sales Manager in Azerbeidzjan
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

The best Event Management tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Well, last year It was our first year in event management and they helped us a lot. We appreciate their support.

It has various support for event management. It includes venue finding support, decent webpage templates, tutorials for beginners in event management. During even free trial their support team several times called me to help with venue.

Pricing could be much better. That is it, I am ok with other fields.

Kim
Conference Systems Manager in VS
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers

Cvent Event Management Tools

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The representatives with Cvent have all been extremely helpful and friendly. They have been very easy to work with and flexible throughout the whole process.

I really like the customization of the Cvent registration process. It allows us to keep our branding and message forefront while also making the registration process more seamless for attendees.

While the variety and customization of Cvent is great, the amount of customization can make the first couple of events tedious and time-consuming to set up because you have to ensure all of your settings are "just right". Once the first few events are created, the "copy event" feature makes the next round of events considerably easier. I also would have liked to see more customizable dashboard reporting on the events home page rather than having to use the reporting tool.

Sandra
Sr. Meeting and Events Coordinator in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers

Cvent is a leader in the event software space

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have worked with what is now Cvent for many years and several different names. It is a valuable tool and has excellent features. There are times they are trying to add the next best thing without improving on the core elements.

Cvent has been around for years and is constantly updating and adding more features. Their customer service line is always helpful, and I like the fact that they send you the articles so you can learn more.

I feel that when they add new tools, they aren't always looking to see how that new improvement may affect other areas. Also, when they add new tools, they fully look at the new tool and make sure that it does everything the user needs it to do.

Susan
Conference Assistant to the Chair in VS

Powerful Paltform

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The support is amazing, and makes it possible to provide our members with a positive experience.

The Event Management allows registrants to have a smooth registration experience and conference experience. It allowed us to capture a great deal of information for the seven registration paths we need for our largest event.

I know that training is offered but “cheat sheets” and short term links to videos for training not offered on demand would be helpful.

Lora
Civil Structural Engineer in Jordanië
Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers

One platform to conduct all operations related to organizing and managing events efficiently

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We used to suffer in the past when requesting to organize an event, as organizational matters, sending invitations, and registering attendance required us to use many applications and also send a lot of emails. With Cvent, things have become much smoother, as through one platform we can perform all organizational and administrative operations, which I greatly appreciate.

I love the fact that Cvent enables us to do a lot of organizing things related to the events we host in one place, where in a few simple steps we can prepare and send invitations to targeted contact lists as well as register attendance. It's great how Cvent's capabilities enable us to shorten processes, as the high-quality automation it provides enables us to do so much more automatically. I really appreciate how Cvent enables us to host teleconferences efficiently, allows us to manage them with great flexibility, and also we were able to collect attendee feedback and send responses. I really appreciate the data that we're able to organize within Cvent logs, as well as the ease of reporting.

You only need a few simple training to master its use and get the most out of it, and Cvent's support team will help, as they are very friendly and quick to respond to any inquiries.

Sales & Marketing Operations Analyst in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Cvent is useful, but not as user friendly as expected

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The registration reporting and attendee management is easy to view and helps us pivot how we market to other potential attendees.

The accessibility of the livestream feature. Attendees were confused how to navigate to their scheduled live session when they signed up for multiple courses.

Sr. Systems Business Analyst in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Great Tool for Event builders and planners!

Opmerkingen: 1. Resolve potential last minute issues that may arise onsite
2. Staff has been very productive and prepared to manage attendees
3. Provide enough metrics for admins
4. Easy to adopt by non-technical users

1. Interactive Features with Crowdcompass that customize the user experiences and engagement in an effective way. It has really helped us with onsite preparedness. 2. Cloning events or creating templates to re-use and make adjustments that saves time 3. CRM integration options have allowed us to have 360 degree customer view across CRM and Cvent. We have also used SSO to link our existing users account at registration websites. 4. Flex events 5. Ability to integrate with supplier network and survey tools

1.Ways to manage field permissions for users/roles (edit/delete/update) 2.Enforce field validations on account/organization level so that we can maintain data integrity and event planners cannot customize anything and everything at event level 3. 2 way sync through standard integration is not dynamic for custom fields 4. If salesforce has person account enabled, not business account, cvent has no way to accommodate that on contact level during integration. 5. API limit of 10000 is very less for large events

Lesley
Event Coordinator in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

CVENT, Worth the Money

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been a great working relationship. There are so many tools at your fingers with Cvent it's often overwhelming but the customer support team is great at pointing you to the right articles, assisting with questions and helping customers troubleshoot.

I love the ease and the customer service. For the most part you can always get support and for a cost anything you want. The fact that Cvent has all the elements of an event within their system is great. It's really a one stop shop.

I love the next FLEX path, but I do wish some of the old classic features would have been available from the start. This was bound to happen but it made us have to make some decisions. I also wish there was a way to link 3rd pary payment servers on the back end so you are not having to refund in one place and then manually adjusting in another.

Emma
Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best in Class Solution - Backed by the Best in Class Team

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I inherited our Cvent account when I began at my job nearly 7 years ago and couldn't be more pleased with how much our partnership with them has grown. Through the years they continue to be searching for how to be better, more innovative, always on the look out for the next new thing; all while continuing to keep the focus of the customer top of mind. I am part of the Cvent Advocates program, spoke at the past 3 annual events, presented on dozens of webinars and fostered real friendships with the employees. Cvent feels like an extension of my team, rather than a product or service that we use. I couldn't imagine using a different partner, every so often we have done our due diligence and nothing holds a candle to what Cvent has to offer. If you are willing to put in a little bit of effort, Cvent and its team will match you tenfold and do everything in their power to help make you and your event a success. Thank you, Cvent, for making my job easier.

It continues to evolve, they don't just make an update and leave it sit for the next big update. Continuous evolution of the product makes it extremely user friendly and offer solutions to issues you didn't even know could be fixed.

There are parts of the software that do not do everything we would like; some customization and functionality. However, I am able to share my feedback directly with the team and more often than not, within a given amount of time they have placed that item on the road map and it's completed.

Stephanie
Rewards & Recognition Manager in VS

Robust tool for sending out RFPs, creating and managing event registrations, and proving ROI.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The RFP tool has made life so much easier when sourcing hotel and putting together proposals. Before cvent all of this was manual, now it is automated and you can review each hotel in one place before you source them. For the event management tool, there are just so many features and widgets that you can use for your events. If booking hotels the registration form can integrate with passkey so the attendee can reserve a room right away. It also integrates with our GDS to our air team has the most up to date requests in their system. The On Arrival suite and the Crowd Compass app are huge time savers for large events. We used the On Arrival suite to check in attendees at a recent event, print their name badges, and confirm their optional activities all in one place and on average it took less than 5 minutes to do all of this. The Crowd Compass app was easy to set up and customize for each event and really streamlined the onsite process for our planners and attendees. I have used the app for a conference I attended as well as for events that I planned. Instead of printing out hundreds of pages (schedules, maps, surveys, so on...) for each person Crowd Compass houses everything an attendee needs. You can upload the event agenda, map of the conference center, you can send notifications about room changes or special pop up events, take real time polls/surveys, and network with the other event attendees through the app.

It is difficult to navigate and not very intuitive, I frequently find myself searching for the field I need or calling support because I have an issue I can't solve...and I have used the event management tool for over 3 years now, on a regular basis too! The travel module does not integrate well with the rest of the event management models. I am hoping that Flex will solve some of the issues but that will not be completed until Oct. 2018. Reporting is confusing, they offer so many report options which is great but finding the correct report is a challenge. You can create a custom report but again the types you choose from are not intuitive. For example, I recently had to create an air actual report so I chose the report type air actual; however with that report type certain features like airline and the record locator are not available (those fields seem kind of important when pulling a report about flight). I have to select the report type, air actual details, in order for those fields to show.

Max
Max
Digital Projects in VS

Excellent On Site Event App

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using this for our big events for the last few years and it has worked out very well. Some of the login features are quirky, but they keep adding updates and features to make everything run better and more smoothly. It can be customized for many looks and you can use your own launch icons that you create to really make the app branded to your events. The attendee experience has been very positive through the app because it gives them the ability to network and makes everything from the program and speaker information to on site locations easy to find. If you use other CVENT software, it can all be synced so it saves a lot of time without having to enter the same details in two or more places.

Easy to use and the end result is excellent for the end users. It cuts down on a lot of manual work we used to do onsite and a lot of printed paper materials we used to have to prepare.

Some of it can be quirky for setup. Login/Privacy issues are troublesome because if you use them, it makes the online version of the app locked to anyone but registered attendees. Can be good if that's what you want but not when you only want certain things to be locked. It's not a huge deal and they are quick to make improvements to the software and features.

Registration Coordinator in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers

Cvent Success

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Cvent has been very great to my company. We regularly call Cvent to make changes or gain insight into how we can use Cvent better and to its full potential. We appreciate that Cvent takes our ideas into consideration and they have even implemented a couple ideas that my boss had suggested to them!

I love the new Flex component of Cvent. It is more friendly as a newer user and modern. The back side to building registration variants are very moldable and workable for my company. We use so many features that as a whole our travel sector of the company is training our Cvent skillset since we look forward to using Cvent for many years to come.

I wish the capabilities to for building websites had more flexibility. Yes, we are still able to build beautiful websites but Cvent can be so finicky with what is and is not allowed in terms of designing a website.

Conference, App Design & Marketing Specialist in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Many Features for the Wanting

4,0 4 jaar geleden

This app platform is one that will do just about everything you would need in a program for the right price. They look into many features and navigation options gearing you towards building a social media network during your entire program . Many features are available but not necessarily known right away. A deeper dive into this software can really open up your creative side. A mobile iPhone, Android and iPad friendly version is available along with the "web" view for those who dare to be different with their Windows and BB devices or just want to play on their PCs instead.

Price & Analytics. This is more on the expensive end of programs but is worth it if you need the extra features. The big drawback for this user is the lack of analytics post program. You first have to be able to read a JSON file and you can't get these results without phoning into support for them to pull this information as well. After you receive this, it will give you basic stats, but fails to tell you what sections of your app was visited most / least frequently. This needs to be fixed.

Marissa
Registration Solutions Analyst in VS

Cvent Rocks!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like Cvent and I think once they release the new responsive decision and advanced reporting it will be even more phenomenal of a company!

I like that the software is easy to navigate and has a great customer support community in situations where I can't find what I am looking for. I do not often have to reach out to speak to anyone because the information is so readily available for any one to review on their own.

I wish there was more flexibility for airport arrival and departure fields and the ability to turn of the yes/no toggle buttons at the top of the travel pages while in step mode. While there are easy enough work arounds for either issue, I find it is a constant complaint from most clients that we can not change this. However I understand these issues will be addressed with the updates that are coming down the pipeline!

Anne
Executive Director in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

2016 Custom Eventgrid Platform

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Eventgrid is one of the few software solutions we found that was willing, and able to work with us on important customization for our unique business needs, and meet our budget. From RFP & requirements review to our execution phase, they've been responsive, friendly, flexible and capable. The software has important baseline features, but is pliable enough to include unique considerations for our organization's structure. The team - I can't say it enough - is willing to walk through every step with us patiently and skillfully.

Quickstart: The ease of initial setup of events, a variety of design options like easy to use templates, and ability to post events using java or iframes for turnkey event booking. Can accommodate custom color palettes and design needs within the existing framework. In depth: Eventgrid's team is willing to work on important customizations, and the platform is pliable enough to accommodate those changes. The software on it's own is good, the team makes it awesome.

Still needs some work on reports, would be interested in additional levels of automated communications to ticket holders, and some features could be more polished/nuanced.

Ted
Membership Information Systems Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Best event program on the market right now. We use it for all of our companies events.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Cvent allows you to control all aspects of your event, including registration, email marketing, and billing. It even allows for integration between many CRMs. Our company uses Weblink as our CRM and it integrates perfectly together

Most of their options for events is a la carte pricing. So sometimes you may not be able to fully utilize what Cvent has to offer due to budgetary constraints.

Reactie Cvent

5 jaar geleden

Hi Ted, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Cvent! We appreciate your candid feedback and have shared it with our product team. Your feedback is invaluable as we are always looking for ways to improve our current offerings. We¿d also like to tell you more about our loyalty program, Cvent Celebrity. As a Celebrity, you¿ll have opportunities to take part in beta testing, be the first to know about new Cvent products and events, learn best practices, and earn cool rewards! To learn more about Cvent Celebrity and to join, visit http://bit.ly/2IuDlXh Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions or need any assistance!

Sharna
Program Director in VS
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

Cvent - Life saver for conference registration

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Cvent as the main platform for our 3000+ person annual conference as well as a handful of smaller conferences and events that range from 15-150 people. For our annual conference we use ALL the Cvent functions from Abstract Management to curate our sessions, registration types, registration paths, admission items, optional items, fees, speakers, exhibitors, credits - Cvent has it, we use it! And it has all helped eliminate double handling of work, it's streamlined our processes and given us more time to perfect other areas of our conference we otherwise wouldn't have time to focus on. We only have a small team of 12 in our office and more than half of us have Cvent log ins. Others in our office and on our board of directors have access to reporting in portals so that they can track how our numbers are looking.

* Accommodates our very complex registration setup with different reg types/fees/packages * Allows us to have a very robust 3 day schedule of over 100 tours and sessions * Integrates directly into our app (Crowd Compass) and onsite Solutions (OnArrival) * Badge & Certificate printing directly from the site

* Loading credits in the system is the bane of my existence, such a simple task is so tedious and I feel it could easily be fixed by their developers.

Complex Group Sales Manager, W Hotels in VS

User Friendly!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

This software looks like sometime spend time developing it. I use this almost everyday as an administrator, and it is so simple. Easy to add users, edit content, and overall a nice website to have to spend alot of time.

The customer service department could use some work. Helpful, but with the new integration of systems i feel that they are just looking for more money.

Reactie Cvent

5 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Cvent! We appreciate your candid feedback and have shared it with our product team. Your feedback is invaluable as we are always looking for ways to improve our current offerings. We¿d also like to tell you more about our loyalty program, Cvent Celebrity. As a Celebrity, you¿ll have opportunities to take part in beta testing, be the first to know about new Cvent products and events, learn best practices, and earn cool rewards! To learn more about Cvent Celebrity and to join, visit http://bit.ly/2IuDlXh Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions or need any assistance!

Becky
Director in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Software with Continuous Growth...Recommended

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend Cvent Event Management and Emarketing Tools. Coming from a veteran Cvent user, they have progressively looked for new ways to dazzle a user's audience - drawing in the crowds with dynamic and crowd friendly responsive sites.

We've been with Cvent since almost the inception. It's grown tremendously in such a short period of time. The Cvent Connect Conferences are stellar and informative. Never a dull moment I must say. The software is top notch and adds a professional splash to anyone's portfolio. Customer Service is right on point!

Although I do feel pricing is on the higher end - it is understandable considering the level of technology. Only thing I would say would be my least favorite aspect is the flexibility of adjusting Flex creations to adhere to our more complicated events. I'm positive that with time - this will start to unravel and perfect.

April
Conference manager in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

I recommend Cvent!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cvent has been a life saver. Their software makes my job so much easier! And they are constantly improving all aspects! The customer success team is always accessible and so helpful!

The Cvent software makes our events look professional and easy to navigate.

We use a lot of custom pages, some of the customizations that we would like to implement are not available yet.

Cali
Conferences and Events Assistant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Cvent has helped our team do its job more efficiently and effectively.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

We use OnArrival for onsite check in. We love it and so do our attendees! You can create templates and/or duplicate old events, so you don't have to create all new events from scratch. This is a big time saver. Custom contact fields and the question libraries are a huge help to keeping things streamlined from event to event. The new update to Flex makes websites and emails so customizable and beautiful. Cvent has great integration capabilities with other tools and CRMs. Custom reports make sure we get exactly the information we need at various points in the event cycle.

I wish the customer service was a bit better. Everyone is always very kind, but it sometimes takes a while to get a clear response. There are some very specific cases where Cvent is not able to do what we want. We are always able to figure out some kind of work around, it just becomes more complicated or time consuming. It feels like a pretty steep learning curve for new staff.