Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over TrialWorks

TrialWorks organiseert je bedrijf en houdt je casusinformatie op één plaats - met eenvoudig te gebruiken web-intake en documentbeheer.

Meer informatie over TrialWorks

The invoices were hard to view and understand, especially when going back to prior months.

Beoordelingen van TrialWorks

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

TrialWorks heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 88 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (88)

Sorteren op

Heb je TrialWorks eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (88)

Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Powerful Tool; Seamless Integration

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TrialWorks enables us to organize and manage our cases in a systematic fashion, while also customizing each case's layout as needed. We love using this program.

TrialWorks works seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook. One of the most important features for us is recording emails relating to a case. It is SO easy to file email correspondence into TrialWorks. It has proven to be extremely helpful.

We have been very satisfied with TrialWorks. If I had to change anything, however, I would make the Billing section/tool more user-friendly.

Owner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Trialworks: What else do you need?

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since initially implementing the TrialWorks software in my PI practice, I have literally saved myself hundreds if not thousands of hours in paperwork and organization, and thousands of dollars in time and staff. FIrst of all, the support is stellar. You simply call and/or go through the online portal, and in minutes you have someone on the computer who is fixing the problem or addressing your question. Everyone who responds to your inquiry is qualified and knowledgeable in the software and I have never had a situation where they were NOT able to resolve my issue or question within minutes. Seriously....it's that good. Since the software is primarily geared toward a personal injury practice, and with the constant tweaking of the interface based upon user feedback, it pretty much covers most of everything I need in my practice. Scanning of documents into the interface is easy and organized. Moving emails and documents into files is a breeze. The integration with Outlook, Quickbooks, MS Office, MedQuest, and others makes the program incredibly useful in that you barely need to use any other interface during your entire day. Everything can be accessed through TrialWorks. After decades of using the product, I could NEVER go back to simply using desktop folders and Windows for file management. TrialWOrks has made my office practically paperless, and I am very close to being completely paperless. The good news is that you can be as paperless, or papered, as you deem necessary. TrialWorks is light years ahead of the basic organization capabilities of a desktop manager, and with their Cloud-based option, it is now feasible for ANY size firm or budget. I highly recommend it.

The ease of retrieving information and putting information into the interface via Outlook, scanning, etc. Also, the Reminders and Tickler system is a lifesaver.

I'm pretty sure that without a major tutorial and some real time spent on it, I am not getting the most out of the program as I could be. Also, I would love to see a more robust and extensive mobile/tablet application interface.

Kenneth
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Overall good program and great company

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: i have been a user of Trialworks for over 10 years and overall i am pleased, but feel that there is room for improvement, initially i was introduced to this company at an ATLA convention where i also viewed the products of other companies. The company is well run with people who generally are available to timely respond to issues.
Overall the product is robust and has a lot of features. However, one of my concerns with this company, is that on top of purchasing the product and paying an annual fee, we were never fully trained in the various features of the program. As I recall, we were offered an opportunity to have someone train us, but there was a substantial additional charge for this training. As a result, i do not feel that we are using all of the features that we might benefit from. That being said, if we ask a specific question, we are usually provided with a timely response.
The program is geared to law firms who have a substantial personal injury practice. That being said, i was surprised that there was no way to file photographs in a case file. When i raised this question recently, i was informed that a "button" could be reprogrammed to file photographs. However, the process is not smooth, and involves way to many steps. This needs to be improved - it should be as easy to file a photograph as it is to file an email.
We have been primarily been using the program to file all emails, pleadings and correspondence as well as notes for each case. the program works well for these functions. However, it is not geared for time and billing hourly cases. There is a billing function, which we also recently discovered, but since we were not trained in its use, we have found it difficult to use, and in fact, it appears that having turned an "auto function" on, instead of it only applying to hourly cases, it has been turned on for all cases, which is very annoying. i am not sure if there is a way to turn it off. Certainly there is no intuitive way to tailor it to the appropriate cases. However, i have not tried to see if the company can help with this - so perhaps it can be tailored. we also have, on occasion, had issues with the interface of the program and the underlying outlook/word issues. we used to use their IT person to do our IT work, which resolved the issue, since they were responsible for both their program and IT issues and there was no finger pointing. Recently we are having problems they say are not their problem.

Christopher
Member in VS

The Most Comprehensive Case Management System Around

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our firm began using TrialWorks just over seven years ago. We had never utilized a case management system before, so this was a big change for our office. Our transition to a paperless environment was slow at first, but TrialWorks gave us the flexibility to use as little or as much of its functionality as we wanted. What was great about the program was that we were able to move our entire practice'really, everything we do on a daily basis'to this new software at our own pace and still feel like it was instantly a good investment. TW integrates completely with Outlook. So we end up keeping our TrialWorks 'Docket' and still maintain a master calendar on Outlook, along with our own personal calendars. We begin everything for a case in TW: email, pleadings, correspondence, you name it. We have templates for everything through TW. So my form discovery is all in TW and when I need to pull it together, I just hit 'Create New' and it populates it with the defendants' names, etc. We keep all of our contacts in TW and can even attach CVs to a contact entry. TW integrates with QuickBooks, so we can see exactly how much money we have in a case or all of our cases. There are negotiation and settlement calculators as well. All of our depos are stored in TW. There is a screen for liens, so we can keep track of the liens in a case also. Another great feature is the reporting ability. We can assign statuses to our cases and run a million different reports. We also manage all of our new case intake in TW. And while the software itself is powerful, flexible and intuitive, the support of the TrialWorks team is what gives us the utmost confidence that this was the right choice for us. They consistently help us learn new ways to utilize the software, they are constantly upgrading the program'often times with changes that we or other attorneys have suggested'and they are always there to answer even the most mundane questions. Simply put, they listen to their clients and respond to their clients' needs. With the app I can pull up any document, email, contact, etc. on my iPhone or iPad. There is an Android app as well. TW also offers a hosted solution: everything is in the cloud. With that option they provide you with Office 2013, QuickBooks, and other software you might use in your practice. They basically take care of all of you networking.

Like most firms, we have a few business partners that make our practice tick. TrialWorks is at the top of that list. We didn't buy a case management system when we bought TrialWorks. We entered into a long term partnership with a team that is there to help us run an efficient law office.

It could use a facelift so that it is "prettier" but that is basically a superficial criticism.

Nathaniel
Partner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Practice changing, wonderful, and powerful TrialWorks.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was introduced to TrialWorks at a 360 Advocacy conference in Denver. I sensed in a heartbeat, this was precisely what I had been looking for to assist in evolution into the Cloud and law practice future. It is the singularly best technology move we have made in all years of practice. I have recommended this case management system to many colleagues since then, and continue with a heartfelt and comfortable enthusiasm to this date. MEGA Team at TrialWorks, there to assist whenever something is needed, and excellent growth tutorial blasts from them along the way. Simply outstanding!

The dependability and ease of use is remarkable. The breadth, depth, appreciation of what it takes to manage and drive a case smoothly over months into years, with many folks to communicate, many things to accomplish correctly and on time, and that same appreciation for the critical reality that time is finite, makes this case management stand well above all others we reviewed. Five years into it we are still learning new tricks, new wonderful shortcuts .... and the only limiter is ourselves. We simply love TrialWorks!

That we underutilize the system, simply due to having other things occupying our lives .... like balance, and home life, and other things TrialWorks does not do .... making good coffee, as just one example.

Diane
Case Management Attorney in VS

Case Management Attorney

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The learning curve for this product was steep, but once the basic functionality was understood, it applied throughout the application making each step much easier. Customer support has been outstanding from the sales process through implementation through support ... we've never been left waiting for answers.

What I like best about TW is its flexibility to integrate seamlessly with other applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook. It has strong report-writing capabilities, and allows you to leverage Excel and Word to create dynamic reports that are fully customizable. This has made the data that we are collecting on a daily basis to be very useful for both paralegals and attorneys. While the day-to-day management of case information is critical, the breadth of data we now have insight into is equally critical from a business perspective.

Sometimes it feels like we have to input data multiple times, which can feel duplicative. For example, if I want to tag someone as an expert, the contact information must first appear on the Contact Tab, and then I can link it through the Expert Tab. Similarly, if I'm entering certain critical dates through the Docket Tab, I have to make sure they are entered first through Important Dates rather than through the Docket Tab; otherwise, I have to enter them again.

Reactie Assembly Software

8 jaar geleden

Good Advice Diane. Thank you!

Alex
Owner/Partner in VS

Best Value for Money in the Market

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wish I would have integrated trial works much earlier. It makes things so much easier. We have developed many different types of templates and this has improved productivity for everyone. Anyone not using Trialworks should start now!

Templates

About 1x per week when I go to contacts I have to go and "Reset Grid Layouts" because the columns are spread 20 inches apart from eachother. This is a waste of time for me and my entire staff to do over and over again. Time is money in my business. This is an easy software glitch that has not been addressed and I have personally complained about this as I am sure many others have as well. The other complaint is that there is no option in the template to create a pulldown or to list options for people to chose from, it is either an "Insert" or "Fill in the Blank." I used to use SAGA at my old firm and the templates had tons of pulldowns. This would enable us to create "Bill of Particulars" using Trialworks instead of doing it manually. Effectively making us more productive and saving time. Remember time is money.

If 8 bit is your thing, then try it

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Multiple users can be working on the same file and it updates automatically.

It's nothing more than an electronic filing cabinet. You cannot work on documents within the software but rather must keep downloading and uploading.

Reactie Assembly Software

5 jaar geleden

TrialWorks helps to manage all aspects of your case from the granular details of case facts and deadlines to organizing your case files with our robust document management product. Document generation can be completed utilizing templates to pull the critical data entered about your client's case. TrialWorks utilizes Microsoft Word to create documents directly from a wide-range of tabs including correspondence, pleadings, depo and hearing notices to settlement statements. Using the document assembly feature, documents are linked to the appropriate case and tab automatically. Information on our document templates can be found on our blog at www.trialworks.com/blog.

Overall a good program

4,0 6 jaar geleden

1. saving e-mails to cases 2. global address book 3. sending internal hyperlinks of draft documents to team members. I love that we can all work off the same document so we don't have multiple different versions

when you a docket enter to the calendar the program added the e-mail addresses of every team member and their initials. IT's a small pain to have to review the invitation line to remove duplicates.

Jessica
Settlement Specialist in VS

Trial Works Trial

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoyed learning & working with TW. Pretty user friendly.

Easy to learn & navigate the the system.

It was rather limited in what you can do w/i the system.

Scott
Preident in VS

Indispensable

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using for trial works for at least 13 years. [The firm went from three users to one, due to firm downsizing, not dissatisfaction]. I could not imagine my professional life without TW. It keeps me organized, saves a lot of time, and is easy to learn even for a technophobe such as myself. Whenever I have any problem at all -usually due to my own ignorance - it is solved by a TW team member quickly and efficiently.

Ease of use.

Very rarely, the system goes down. I don't think it happens more than once or twice a year, and for very short periods. I do worry that-someday- it will go down on me when I absolutely must use it, such as for a court appearance or such.

Denise
Executive Director in VS

Trialworks Does What It Needs to do

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a very good product. I would like to see a workflow with documents generated automatically attached to the workflow and I would like to see a way to have a document generate doctors names and dates of service and billing amount automatically. This would have to be done in the code and would greatly help personal injury firms do the medical specials letters/demands. There is no way to code the doctors information in a document at this time.

Easy to use

There is no workflow with attached documentation. There is no way to code doctors names and details in a document.

Simone
Attorney/Founder in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Couldn't get along without it!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started a new law firm in 2014. Having never used a case management software tool, I was astounded by what Trialworks could do for us! Everyone at Trialworks has been helpful and attentive since Day One. I highly recommend to anyone who desires an organized, paperless office.

Organization and search capabilities.

It's a little "clunky" at first.

Karen
Paralegal in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

TRIALWORKS is GREAT

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been a customer of TRIALWORKS almost from the inception of this company. We have always received the best customer service and updated on a regular basis.

There are constantly changing to keep the system running smoothly with all the requirements changes within the internet.

Kristy
Paralegal in VS

Good Software

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using TrialWorks for over 15 years. I love the program but some things do need to be addressed as it does not work well with the latest Windows program.

Organization of multiple documents.

It does not work well with latest Windows or Microsoft Office products.

Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use and designed well

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are all happy with TW.

Tons of options and tabs. There's a lot more you can do on TW than I even know about.

I wish some search and upload functions were easier.

Tonia
Consultant in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Reliability is the key...

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am an independent contractor, and as such, it was difficult to switch from product to product to support the needs of my company's varied clientele. That's where TrialWorks stepped in and provided a solution, one which our clients have welcomed as compared to their previous onsite solutions. TrialWorks has provided solutions to over 90% of each client's need. The common request from each was to implement a program which provided reliability, as well as ease of use. Our investment in the hosted solution has thrilled our clients and made my job easier.

Reliability, ease of use and app

Customization limitations

Sharon
Legal Department Administrator in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent Case Management Tool

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our Legal Department uses TrialWorks to stay on top of our many litigation cases. I find TrialWorks a breeze to use in locating records pertaining to each case. Our paralegals are able to scan the records right into TrialWorks. As the Office Administrator, many times I have to search for cases and/or the attorneys assigned to the cases. TrialWorks makes the search easy as well as opening files and printing them, as needed.

User friendly

Sometimes, I get lost trying to search for records. Purely, a need for training on my part.

Robert
Owner in VS

Worst support ever

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Worst than terrible. It’s next to impossible to get on their schedule, and the customer support is the worst -

What I liked most about the software were the promises they made about it. Clear unequivocal promises. Unfortunately it was all fluff and no stuff

What I liked least about TrialWorks, even less than their being hacked and shutting down for an extended period of time is the constant stream of empty promises, absolutely false representations and empty promises before and after. They are excellent at making promises and not following through and making excuses.

Lorin
Operations in VS

AWESOME System

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Great case management software with easy to navigate interface. Has all the bells and whistles that are mandatory for keeping track of, and executing your case effectively. Recently partnered with LawToolBox Court Deadlines, so now there is no reason to purchase multiple products, you can find everything you need in one place.

No cons here, awesome sales & support people that really listen and find a solution for what you are looking for.

Dave
Network Administrator in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a network administrator for multiple companies, I have 2 lawyers offices that use Trialworks and both are extremely happy with it. It is easy to install and configure and their support is very hands on and helpful with any issues.

Easy to use and with the search function, easy to find needed data. Support very helpful and easy to work with.

Depending on server, sometimes a little slow. Make sure plenty of RAM and updated SQL.

Emily
Legal Assistant in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Trial Works

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Very easy to use, plus easy to learn. Petty self explanatory. Someone can come off the street, and learn it in a day.

Con: It does max out on cases, you can have. We hit the max.

D

Everything in one place

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been working with TW for over 8-yrs after switching from another case management software. It was the best move we could have made. It works seamless across different practice areas and ensures that everyone has a solid case management system. Each new update provides more and more functionality and incorporates into other day-to-day programs that also make for an efficient workday.

Diana
Office Manager in VS

PI FIRM Converted to TW

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a learning curve, but the program is easy to understand. We find new things everyday, and the weekly tips are always handy!

The pros are that it is easy to understand.

The problem is, it should automatically prompt us within a certain amount of time if certain documents have not been received.

Ashley

Great Software !!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Have been working with TrialWorks for a few years now and it is a user-friendly software. Each section can be tailored to your own office environment. Great note keeping system! Train your office to streamline their workflow and TrialWorks is even more efficient. We run our multi-speciality practice through this software!