Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over RocketReach

Maak rechtstreeks contact met de juiste besluitvormers met behulp van een enorme en nauwkeurige database van e-mailsadressen en directe telefoonnummers.

Meer informatie over RocketReach

It is very good, simple , inexpensive lead software. It gives all information regarding company and its staff.

There are no dislikes, besides the price as a startup.

Beoordelingen van RocketReach

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,8

RocketReach heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 131 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RocketReach eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (131)

Anjan
Anjan
Customer Success Manager
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

My core prospecting tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Morgan
Morgan
Marketing and Sales Assistant in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

Love RocketReach's browser extension

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great for lead generation! The browser extension makes using RocketReach easy and efficient to use.

The best part of using RocketReach using their browser extension, which made the search to lead generation process more efficient.

Like similar software, there is a limit of lead contact information you can retrieve for free. Again, though, this is not specific to RocketReach, so it's not a deal breaker when deciding on whether to use this software.

Ryan
QA Delivery Manager/Business Development Rep. in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Amazing for Small, B2B Companies

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had nothing but a positive experience, and this product works perfectly for my sales ecosystem.

I deeply appreciated the ease of use, plugins for LinkedIn pages, and ability to narrow searches down to my target market so I have all of the necessary prospects I need to be successful.

The lack of consistently updated contact information. I find myself spending more time updating bad domains for prospects then I do benefitting from getting their information on the first pass.

Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Not always accurate

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The software is reliable and useful a lot of times, while on certain occasions it is not accurate. Overall I am pretty satisfied

RocketReach can be useful when other softwares are not providing a solution. It helps see most used email formats in organisations

It is not always accurate, it often happened that the email format suggested was not actually the most common one.

Whitney
Principal in VS
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Clutch for Development

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this software is absolutely worth the money in order to get into the inbox of the exact person I need!

Rocket Reach is super user friendly and I love the ability to filter through contacts. It's really helpful to not only find an individual that you are looking for, but also people based on industry. So it actually gives me ideas for new people to reach out to! I honestly couldn't do sales without this tool. I also really love how it links the person's social accounts too so I can cross check that they are still with the company I am looking into. That helps so I don't use a credit unnecessarily. Love Rocket Reach!

Sometimes the search can be very finicky. It won't find a company for a tiny tiny misspelling, capitalization or spacing difference. So sometimes I have to try several different similar searches sometimes.

Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good value product

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I identify prospective clients and confirm details for contacting them. It streamlines the process.

Ease of use and general quality of the information, which can then be cross-referenced with other products.

Only when the information is wrong and it adds a couple of minutes to the search. But this is to be expected.

Andy
Andy
PowerPoint Guy in Costa Rica
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

Dissatisfied

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I seem to be in the minority here, but:

• The company representatives insist that the database accuracy is 99%; however, emails I sent were 56% successfully delivered, 44% returned. Representatives further claimed that I must have done something wrong;

• Pretty sure that I canceled the program within the first week, after which I was invited to speak to a sales rep about special pricing offers. Those offers turned out to be the standard prices already listed on the company's website. Unknown to me, this conference seems to have un-canceled my subscription cancelation, so...

• I fell for the oldest trick in the book, and was charged for an additional month for my "monthly subscription," which I didn't realize I was on the hook for. Attempts to have the charge reversed were of course futile; another 194 bucks down the crapper;

• Searching for my own name in the RocketReach system, I discovered that my contact information was at least 12 years out of date, despite an alert on the page stating "Updated 4 days ago." Also, the "Skills" section of my profile was a random list of words from an old resumé, such as "arrow," "books," "president," "QuarkXpress," etc.

• After contacting support to change that information, my profile was instead deleted, and, of course, I was told that I must have deleted it.

So, in ending, for the purpose of transparency, I would recommend that the company change its name to "Officious Gaslighting Fraudsters."

Ease of search feature. ease of downloading lists.

Low accuracy of the database (high rate of emails undeliverable); falsehoods promoted by company representatives; difficulty in canceling monthly "subscription."

José Raúl
José Raúl
Business Development Director in Colombia
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

RocketReach one of the best B2B tools for lead generation

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: excellent platform, highly recommended for lead generation

ease of use, free trial feature, options to earn credits, comprehensive database, agility, simplicity

it could be better if add more contacts from the Latin America region

Barry
Co-Founder, Biz Dev in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best way to track emails and phone numbers

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Nothing but excellent best leads search tool by far.

Ease of use & searching by Linkedin URL is Awesome. The internal search function is really good too.

I wish it would integrate directly with my CRM (Close.com) & Linkedin Sales Navigator. This would save quite a bit of time when looking up a lot of contacts.

Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Huge time-saver

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Save hours in finding the correct email address to contact a prospect and also facilitate searches.

Add integration with CRM to ease mass-export of contact information.

Bohumil
Business Development Manager in Tsjechië
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 51-200 werknemers

Great Sales Solution

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Very intuitive approach to contact management / database for both prospects and current customers.

Honestly, nothing I can think of at the moment.

Emerson Howell
Owner/President in Mexico
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great resource for reliable contact information

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use RocketReach to get contact information in order to reach out to candidates I want to recruit. It's an easy Chrome add-in, and very easy to use.

It's very easy to use, they've kept updating and improving it, and I've generally gotten reliable emails.

Every now and then I have to log back in. The free phone numbers are often not reliable.

Richard
Business Development Manager in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

Valuable Lead Gen Tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like the simple interface and the filtering tools that are available to search an intended list of prospects

Two qualities I appreciate about Rocket Reach are its cost per lead and the depth of contact information (email & phone number) that our subscription provides

The phone numbers are highly accurate but not always the best means of reaching the intended lead

Prasad
Data Labelling Intern in India
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Fast lead Generation Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Best software in field of lead generation .
I daily user of this software and it gives all kinds of information by just passing lead information in search box .

It is very good, simple , inexpensive lead software .It gives all information regarding company and its staff .It also gives 20leads for Free to use.

It is best software that's why I have no words to say it's bad things . Only one thing that I have faced problems for finding leads in Japan , China etc countries .

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Awesome Product

5,0 vorig jaar

Ease of use and it has got chrome extension where we can get the leads contact details while we are on the linkedin profile of the lead

It dont have the data of all the companies probably not even 60% of the companies i guess

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

A Comprehensive tool for finding contact information

5,0 vorig jaar

RocketReach is an incredibly comprehensive tool for connecting with professionals. It provides access to a vast database of contact information, including email addresses, phone numbers, and social media profiles. The search feature is easy to use and allows you to quickly find the right person or company.

Sometimes we have seen some issues with the accuracy of the data provided by RocketReach, but still a great help for our marketing initiatives..

Krystle
Owner in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Sounds great: Not Worth It

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Seems great in theory, but not worth it. It is very clunky to use. After using for several months around 20% of emails found on the platform bounced. Over 60% of emails were never opened. That means less than 20% of emails found were valid and opened. I reached out for help twice: the first time they lost my ticket. The second time they let me know they don't refund for bounced emails.

A large amount of data and emails theoretically available

Bounced emails Poor customer service and long reply time

CEO in Canada
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Makes connecting easy!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My team has been able to locate and connect to a wide range of investors and potential business partners with this software, and I haven't had any complaints yet from the team.

This product does what it says on the tin, providing reliable contact information for business people and others in the public domain.

Would like a less expensive version for occasional use.

Rajat
Manager Delivery and Operations in India
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

RocketReach Review

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ok software, if you are looking out for a budget option. Can have more accurate contacts

The chrome extension is very nice way, it integrates with LinkedIn and show the contact details

All the incorrect contact details are also displayed and the accuracy is on the lower side

Schuyler
Enterprise Sales Account Executive in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

RocketReach helps get you pointed in the right direction

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love utilizing RocketReach to cross my T's and dot my i's. It also helps point me toward other contacts within an organization that I hadn't known about.

The ability to see many different choices of contact info, is extremely helpful when you're trying to contact someone "outside of the box", essentially.

The information can be severely outdated. That is a major issue with all prospecting software, though.

Jessia
Recruitment Marketing Manager in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Great Value and Product for the Money

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been very positive. I am very pleased with this purchase.

I love the ease of using this product. It is very intuitive. I can easily create lists and find contact information.

I can't think of any cons at this time with Rocket Reach.

Fernando
Bisuness Development in Spanje
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers

Poor results on spanish emails

Opmerkingen: Not good enought to get emails that I need

Easy to manage, and to file results. A lot of search possibilities

I get very few emails from people of spanis companies, which is where I am looking. Maybe less than 10%. So if it is the same in France, which is my next target, I will close contract with RocketReach

Mallory
Financial Analyst in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it! It's helped members of my firm be able to reach out of the current network.

I love how easy it is to use. It's wonderful for our industry for sourcing new companies and expanding the network.

I feel like the pricing could be a little more competitive.

Haley
Marketing Assistant in VS
Investeringsbankieren, 11-50 werknemers

Great Software!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! Easy! Effective!

I loved how much data the software had. 99% of the time I got in the info I needed.

Being able to search someones name rather than just the LinkedIn link would be nice.

Lisa
Business Development Manager in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

user review

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, but lacking in useful information

ease of use and quick information - good customer service and support

invalid contact information. A lot of incorrect emails and phone #'s

Jade
Director in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Brilliant would recommend

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Ease of use and price. The extension is on Chrome and drops down with one click.

The chrome extension to stay open when you click on another tab and come back to it.