Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over AmericanChecked

Trusted background screening services and solutions that empower our clients to make compliant and informed hiring decisions.

Meer informatie over AmericanChecked

8 reviews worden weergegeven

Stacey B.
Director of Operations in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Good product, great support

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: AmericanChecked customer service is excellent. They have worked with us multiple times over the years to customize packages for our program members to make sure we are getting all the checks we need to have to comply with the national org and state laws. They answer multiple questions from me frequently and help explain anything I do not understand. They have worked with us to do a webinar about social media checks, as well. They are very knowledgeable and very helpful.

We do extensive background checks with my organization and working with AmericanChecked has made it easy. And they are very thorough.

Because I do not use it all the time, almost every time I log in, I have to change my password. It is good that they have that protection built in, and I am sure our programs use it weekly, but I use a handful of times a year, so I just have to keep it all written down to remember!

Susan M.
Backgrounds Supervisor in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

American Checked

4 vorige maand Nieuw

Reports are clear, easy to read and understand.

I cannot think of any cons. Their website is easy to use.

Tracy L.
HR Generalist in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Frustration

3 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: IT has ben less than pleasant. The only good thing I would say is the people from this company that I have had contact with have been helpful.

I don't like to much about it so there isn't anything that I like the most

Constantly getting locked out of the account. The order page is outdated. The fact that I have to put something in the middle name box even if they do not have one.

Jynda J.
Investigator / Office Assistant in VS
Kansspelen en casino's, 2-10 werknemers

American Checked and TribalTrac - must have tools

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The American Checked services we use are integral in the speed of our Gaming License Background investigations. As our needs changed the staff worked with us to build what would work for our needs.

Ease of use and ability to customize to our needs.

What we did not like we discussed with the team for explanations and together we made a few adjustments to our package.

Lorna O.
Bookkeeper in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

ABLE review

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We utilize American Checked for volunteer checks, motor vehicle, OIG, child abuse and neglect registry and for background checks on new renters. The return time back for these reports is very timely, within 2 days or so.

Everything is set up so it's very easy to find.

I haven't really experienced any problems with the software. If I forget to check some of the boxes it will let me know before I submit.

Katie E.
HR Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

AmericanChecked Review

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent customer service. The tteam is responsive and does a great job with followup.

The software is easy to use. Reports are easy to understand.

There is nothing I have issue with regarding this product or customer service.

Karen K.
Controller in VS
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

Orders

3 vorige maand Nieuw

There are only a few fields needed in order to submit an order.

The time it takes to get the report after order is placed. Also how the report reads when there are 'comments'. Sometimes difficult in understanding what it means since there is not a lot of detail listed in some cases.

Denise D.
Office Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Beginning User

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our organization has used it for quite some time. I am a beginning user. I have been very impressed with the personal attention that has been given me. In a time where good customer service is a lost art, it seems to be the norm here. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is impressive, quickly responds to emails and phone calls, and is very pleasant to work with.

The ease of use and quality of the reports

I have limited history using it, but I have not seen any negative points to address.