Over UserWay

De toonaangevende oplossing voor webtoegankelijkheid voor naleving van WCAG en ADA, vertrouwd door meer dan 1 miljoen websites.

Meer informatie over UserWay

Beoordelingen van UserWay

4,9
Waar voor je geld

UserWay heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 40 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je UserWay eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (40)

Eran
Eran
CEO in Israël
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I recommend anyone to use UserWay. It is the BEST web accessibility solution and makes the site better for everyone.

The platform offers a free version as well as a paid plan, The paid version actually fixes more than 90% of the accessibility issues automatically.

There isn't much to dislike about Userway

Overwogen alternatieven: Audioeye, accessiBe en Siteimprove

Redenen om over te stappen op UserWay: I chose UserWay because their solution is straightforward and they have the best price per value in comparing all other competitors

vorig jaar

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you found value in UserWay's AI-Powered Accessibility Widget. We have exciting things coming soon

Justin
Product Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Glad we got in before prices went up

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Super easy to install, worked as expected, and didn't get in the way. Compatibility with the SiteSwan website building platform was critical, and implementation was flawless. We even started recommending it to all of our resellers!

None - other than the price going up a lot shortly after we signed up, so creating new accounts for new sites is borderline prohibitively expensive to offer it as an agency on the paid plan.

Overwogen alternatieven: Equalweb

Redenen om over te stappen op UserWay: Initially, we were unaware of other options.

Tutor in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Loved it!

3,0 10 maanden geleden

Software is easy to use and intuitive. I like it

Can be difficult to operate at first. Sometimes I need to play around with it to find the feature I need

10 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Did you know that we have a library of tutorials available at https://userway.org/tutorials?

Lisa
Founder, CEO in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy way to make your Website Accessible for All

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Was super easy to install and customize, let's me not stress about ADA compliancy for now

Easy Plug In option, free option, covers the ADA basics for me

Not really, I am using the free version, so with that, there is no way way to remove the watermark, but that's fine

Overwogen alternatieven: accessiBe

Redenen om over te stappen op UserWay: Cost and ease of use

Jonathan
Developer in Canada
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

An invaluable tool for building an inclusive website.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

With extremely clear instructions, and simple installation, you can have a powerfully accessible website for all of your visitors. This is invaluable software for anyone building websites needing WCAG compliance. It also doesn’t interfere with your code base, thank you UserWay!

There isn’t anything I don’t like about the software. Over the years I have been using their tools, I’ve seen nothing but continued improvements and amazing customer support. They listen to their customers!

Mitchell
Marketing Manager in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Easy and affordable accessibility solution

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I like it. It's affordable and seems effective so far after comparing to rivals tools.

It's far more affordable than software like Audio Eye and a comparable solution from Accessibee was also more. Using this and other ones in the real world, i notice no difference and if anything i find the userway tool easier to use and more effective.

It doesn't fix everything. you do have to go in and hard code permanent fixes, but the widget lets you know what to focus on as guidelines.

Benjamin
Director of Marketing & Development in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Userway: Great for Accessibility

5,0 10 maanden geleden

It was easy to implement on our website at a low cost, allowing us to improve accessibility for those who need it.

There are a lot of other features, but most are not readily necessary for what we need to do.

Christy
Partner in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Kudos to the UserWay Accessibility Widget

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It assists our website visitors that can benefit from UserWay's features to have a better website experience.

It was very easy to install the UserWay Accessibility Widget to my WordPress website. I could also customize the colors and where it is positioned on my website.

So far, I have had a great experience with the UserWay Accessibility Widget and do not dislike anything about it.

Charles
Director in VS

Great Solution

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to implement and manage.

Easy to implement; serves an important function.

It’s a great solution, among the best available. You may need to use a paid option to more actively discourage spurious litigation.

Andrew
Andrew
Chief of Staff in VS
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers

5,0 10 maanden geleden

So easy to implement on your website. Took maybe 5 minutes to drop code into our site.

No cons. Might potentially slow down page load times given the widget.

joe
Owner in VS

Userway For Websites

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Simple, we help business clients implement an option for their website to be more user friendly to those with physical disabilities.

ADA compliance, or at least awareness, is becoming more important so a widget like Userway's is nice to have and their customer service has been excellent.

Watering down the features of the free widget - getting rid of the screen reader- is an issue for me and an issue for quite a few of the businesses I work with for many reasons, price included. Though I value their service, and certainly value their right to make money as a business, I feel other options should be explored that getting rid of features.

10 maanden geleden

We do appreciate your feedback. The Pro widget is much more than the screen reader and mainly for the AI-Powered remediations which are necessary for a proper widget screen reader user experience.

Ofer
Ofer
Founder in Israël
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

The simple way we received our WCAG compliance

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: very simple system, just install it and forget about it.

It was extremely easy to integrate into our system. It installed super fast and required no outside development and provided us with full compliance. In addition, users who do not need the accessibility plugin can push it to the side, so it does not overlay the site content. It also supports Hebrew and English, which was a great relief.

it just works, not sure I can find a fault...

vorig jaar

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied and our attention to detail did not go unnoticed. We have more amazing updates coming soon.

Lisa
Director, Marketing & Communications in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Adds Peace of Mind

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This has overall been a great tool to have and offer our staff a piece of mind. The audit that comes in is fantastic in assisting us to locate documents that need our attention. Allows for peace of mind in regard to website compliance.

It is incredibly easy to deploy and takes little to no effort once it is implemented.

Negative reviews that claim this software is not compliant. Customer Service is also lacking - I feel as though when I do have questions or need assistance - which is very rare... that they always want to upgrade or charge more.

Huguette
Accessibility Adviser in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

UserWay - Let's try it

Opmerkingen: I'm not a user, I'm advising clients

Ease of setup, use, admin, integration Quality of support Compliance Monitoring

Probably review the features for task management

asia
Communications & Engagement Librarian in VS
Bibliotheken, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to add

4,0 10 maanden geleden

This was an easy way to add accessibility features to our website.

When there was an issue I had trouble logging in to fix the settings.

Paul
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Simple way to solve big problem

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had nothing but positive experiences with everyone I've met with at Userway and the program is simple enough to install and run on your own.

The software is super easy to use and solves the huge issue og ADA WGAC compliance

Its a bit costly for the AI version, but that is also the most effective.

Hannah
Director of Marketing & Communications in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Great turnkey accessibility solution.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

As a small business, UserWay allowed us to inexpensively provide an accessibility solution for our site visitors that we could easily plug in to our current website.

No complaints; we are very happy with UserWay.

Wendy
Marketing Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

An ADA Solution You Can Count On

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Priced right, works well, and easy implementation. Highly recommend.

The software was easy to purchase and install but what's best is that it works without causing any issues with the site. It's nice to know it's there, doing its job for those who need it.

No dislikes so far with UserWay - everything works as described.

Website developer in Israël
Beveiliging en opsporing, 2-10 werknemers

Good accessibility to websites

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The installation of the plugin of the software was easy and the setting according to my needs and in particular the operation of the software on the site works great

Adding the software to the site easily Software efficiency and ease of use

There's nothing I did not like, I think it's a big contribution to the Disabled Association in the world

Dewey
Owner in VS

Excellent resource

Opmerkingen: Excellent.

Very easy to implement. This solved our problem for easy site accessibility.

Nothing. Everything was easy to use and set up.

Ece
IoT Cloud Software Engineer in Turkije
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers

UserWay is great for WCAG

5,0 5 maanden geleden

UserWay brings all required features for staying compliant with WCAG.

UserWay could definitely have a better pricing plans, they could offer their services with lower prices.

Orlando
Agent in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Easy to use and easy access, very good for our customers.

Chief Evangelist in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best ADA compliant Web Accessibility Solution out there!!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Prominent features that helped us is the ability to make the page contents dyslexia-friendly and different types of available cursor options to navigate the overall site / application. Overall ease of Userway setup is the best plus point.

Trial period of 1 day for most of the upgrades can be changed to 7 or 14 days to get a better idea about the features / functionalities before getting into a paid plan.

sharon
Graphic Designer in Israël
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great experience

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Gave an excellent response. Solve problems quickly and easily. excellent service

Easy to work with. Solve problems quickly and easily. excellent service

Nothing. Fulfilled all my desires. The customer was satisfied

vorig jaar

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. This is invaluable to our team.

Esteban
CEO in Costa Rica
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Best accessibility solution for your website or e-commerce store

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied

Userway just works as advertised, no B.S.

Account settings using your iPhone/mobile are difficult; menus and display need some UI/UX improvements