Over SiegeAOS

CRM Based Insurance Agency Management System with Downloads. Simple. Customizable. Built with a Marketing Focus to Drive Revenue.

Meer informatie over SiegeAOS

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van SiegeAOS

Waar voor je geld
5,0

SiegeAOS heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 6 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (6)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je SiegeAOS eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (6)

Christi
Account Manager in VS

Review first 60 days

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful!

We recently switched over to Siege Technologies Solutions, Inc. We have a small boutique insurance company and were looking to streamline our book of business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]& her team have been outstanding in the conversion as well as training to ensure our company has been set up properly and we understand how to use the platform. Additionally, there is so much that we don't utilize but the capabilities are endless. We are looking forward to growing our business and growing with this platform.

It can be overwhelming at first. It does so much but you first need to understand it to be able to apply it to your business.

Michelle
Broker/Owner in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best system I've used so far

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased and glad I switched to Siege!

I love all the app options! I also love how user friendly the system is!

The only thing so far that I would like to see different is the Acord forms auto generate with my accounts information.

CHRISTOPHER
Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

I wish this staff was part of my staff

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: A great all in one tool

THOROUGH...and you can customize it to your companies needs

A little hard to learn, for me, simply because it allows you to add as MANY or as FEW 'apps' as you choose to, and like a guy, I overwhelmed myself at the beginning

Paola
Agent in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Easiest Agency Management System Ever

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using AMS system for about 5 years and SiegeAOS team they are always willing to help when you call, they are quickly solving issues, and I really enjoy my work working with AMS system.

It is so easy to use and it combined policies management + customer services.

I will not change anything, they are constantly improving the system to adapt to every's companies needs.

Shannon
Agent in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Very efficient management system

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SiegeAMS has streamlined our process of keeping track of insurance policies and clients. No longer are we having to enter information in various systems. It has saved so much time, which allows more time for productivity.

The simplicity of SiegeAMS is top notch. When adding to the system, it is one process start to finish.

There are no cons with SiegeAMS that I have come across.

Joe
President in VS

Great Product. Better support

5,0 4 maanden geleden

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been great to work with. From setup to implementation, everything has been going as planned. Great communication during setup and questions answered timely. Looking forward to a long relationship. Would highly recommend.

Not enough time to fully evaluate. Still learning the system.