iSpring Suite Max reviews

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over iSpring Suite Max

All-in-one PowerPoint-based eLearning authoring toolkit. Create interactive courses and collaborate on projects with your team.

Meer informatie over iSpring Suite Max

1.106 reviews worden weergegeven

Adam J.
Learning and Development Officer
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-10-2020

"Great product!"

Opmerkingen: I use it all the time to create eLearning content. It has multiple applications, such as learning courses, quizzes, conversation simulations, flip books, and more. Highly recommend.

Pluspunten: I have been using the iSpring Suite for a few years now, primarily as a PowerPoint plugin to create eLearning and publish it in Scorm 1.2 format. It's very easy to turn a regular PowerPoint presentation into an interactive eLearning course.

Minpunten: It's a great product. Using the suite through PowerPoint is powerful, but limiting if you don't use Office365.

van iSpring Solutions op 22-12-2020

Hi Adam,
Thank you very much for posting you detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)
You also gave our Customer Support only 3 stars. Could you please share the details? Please send a message to [email protected] Thank you!

• Beoordeeld op 12-10-2020
Alan W.
National Field Trainer
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021

"Outstanding customer service and quick to learn!"

Opmerkingen: Overall this is a solid product with amazing customer support. I love the quick access to chat that allows me to get answers to questions, in the middle of the night or on weekends, or just in the middle of the day. They have been very available and usually I get a very quick solution to any problem I may have. They have tons of very quick YouTube videos you can use as reference and they are up-to-date and very well done. I have actually churned out a complete course in a day, which I was never able to do in my previous software, and it would run on a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone without me having to configure anything!

Pluspunten: Very easy to start developing and launching learning since the base product is PowerPoint but they have adapted quizes, interactions and some really nice add-on features that help you turn out very effective and interactive learning courses.

Minpunten: The inability to link quizzes in a course to get an overall final score. I also did not like that I can't create variables that I can assign values, and then use them in either text, or calculations, or whatever else I needed.

Hi Alan,
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it greatly.
It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your Cons, could you please wrap it as a feature request and send more details to [email protected]?
Thank you and keep up the great work!

• Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021
Laurent M.
Senior change management consultant
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-1-2021

"For me, the best e-learning authoring tool!"

Opmerkingen: As a consultant, I use i-Spring to create powerfull e-learning packages for several business units in Global groups. I-Spring is powerful enough to let me create, from PowerPoint présentations, fully animated content including voice over, videos, etc. Thanks to the ease of use of this software, I don't need neither an agency nor developers to produce those packages. So i-Spring let my customers save time and budget, which makes a big difference in the current 2020-21 economic situation.

Pluspunten: Seemless integration into PowerPoint.
Powerful sound and video editing features.
E-learning packages work perfectly in major LMS such as Cornerstone or Syfadis.
Reactive and efficient technical support.

Minpunten: The customization of the look & feel of feedback windows in the quiz could be implemented in order to ease the layout of questions.

Hello Laurent,
Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly.
Hope it keeps serving you well :)

• Beoordeeld op 13-1-2021
Paul W.
ICT Trainer
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2018

"An intuitive time-saver"

Opmerkingen: My job entails training those in caring professions how to use software - be it bespoke packages, or how to use Microsoft Excel to analyse statistics and everything in-between. Taking time out of busy and unpredictable schedules to attend an all day course on Advanced Excel is often not an option. iSpring Suite is allowing courses to be broken down into 15/20 minute 'learning episodes' that are more manageable. Furthermore, staff working nights are able to more readily access learning - something that was difficult in the past... Overall the software will improve access and participation, reducing IT Support workloads and helping ensure compliance, competence and ultimately provide more stimulating, engaging work.

Pluspunten: The iSpring Suite bridges the gap between mundane PowerPoint based training, and more complex flash or HTML 5 based digital training, that requires a specific skills set that does not necessarily correspond with those of a teacher or trainer. It provides the right mix of interactivity to engage those of all learning biases, the versatility to cover almost any topic and a good range of assessment and analytics to simplify assessment and training effectiveness. Given that there is almost zero learning curve with the software, and the SCORM compliance enabling use with any Learning Management System worth it's salt, it's a extremely cost effective solution that simply lets you get on with creating content. Furthermore, should you be au fait with HTML and CSS, the output generated can by tweaked if required, but the standard interface and options provide a clean, user friendly and attractive front end to courses.

Minpunten: The only slight tarnish on an otherwise perfect product is the lack of titling facilities within the screen/video capture module, iCamPro. This is a minor niggle, given that the iSpring Suite is integrated into PowerPoint, which can be used to bridge this shortfall through appropriate use of animation and export to WMV which can then be spliced into video files as required...

van iSpring Solutions op 5-12-2018

Hello Paul,
Thank you greatly for posting this detailed and sincere review of iSpring solutions. We greatly appreciate it :)
If any questions come up, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical support department - [email protected] One of the specialists will be happy to assist you with your questions.

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2018
Ken J.
Principle eLearning Consultant
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020

"iSpring - Classroom to Rapid eLearning"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with iSpring is that it is a great tool for rapidly developing eLearning content, which is essential in these changing times where classroom-based course are rapidly want to move into digital learning.
The software caters for your individual level of expertise helping new developers to quickly publish their content, through to advanced, experienced developers to make the content sing and dance. Great product and would recommend it to anyone.

Pluspunten: Level of integration with PowerPoint, capturing all the functionlity, from animations and sequencing to triggers and interactivity.
My clients can be comfortable in the knowledge that they have a futureproof master file (in the form of PowerPoint), which they can easily find alternative developers to continue the good work. It also means they don't have to unravel their courses from a dedicated platform should they make the choice to switch.
The functionality built into Quizmaker, offers most of the question types you could realistically use.
The HTML5 publishing format is seemless with all the devices and browser that I have come across.

Minpunten: You have to be very careful about names and file paths, because it can easily get confused and then potentially delete the quiz files.

van iSpring Solutions op 23-12-2020

Hello Ken,
Thank you very much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It's extremely amazing to hear that you are so confident in iSpring tool that you'd recommend it to anyone :)
We hope iSpring keeps serving you well.
If any questions come up, please shoot a message to [email protected] - our specialists are always at your service!

• Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020
Scott W.
Instructional Designer and Course Tutor
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-11-2020

"Great authoring package with easy learning curve"

Opmerkingen: Very positive experience with iSpring with tons of features. It has a long way to go to match the features of Articulate but it's getting there.

Pluspunten: I love the simplicity of iSpring. I can confidently have teachers recording content without supervision in our recording studio.

Minpunten: I would love to see variables brought into iSpring like storing a students name. That way we can make the learning journey more personal. I would love to see software simulations I'd love to see iSpring relook at how their folder and files work on iSpring. Sometimes if you change a filename or move a file, the entire project breaks. I have to backup projects on a daily basis. I'd love to see proper tick boxes appear beside visited slides, can't believe this still hasn't been integrated Finally I'd like to see embedded videos from Vimeo or YouTube get proper integration such as slide completed when video has been watched.

van iSpring Solutions op 26-11-2020

Hi Scott,
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience of working with iSpring. Great to hear that it fell into place in your toolbox and you are happy with you tool combination :)
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!

• Beoordeeld op 12-11-2020
Robert G.
E-Learning Specialist
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-1-2021

"Great product, simple to use."

Opmerkingen: Love it.

Pluspunten: The quizzes and the interactions are amazing tools to boost that boring Power Point slide. The ease of use is remarkable and it is all self explanatory and you don't need too much knowledge before using this product.

Minpunten: Some of the quiz and interaction and slide properties are hidden that make it frustrating when one type of interaction does what you want it to do but the other types don't.

• Beoordeeld op 25-1-2021
Ron B.
R&D Manager
Plastics en kunststoffen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020

"iSpring Suite Max allows for a very stress-free experience."

Opmerkingen: Great! I love the experience. iSpring Suite Max allows for a very stress-free experience. iSpring's technical support is very responsive.

Pluspunten: iSpring authoring software is very easy to use. Much better than Easygeneratior. Quizmaker meets all my needs and your narration management tool is great! I love the fact that the authoring tool is integrated with PowerPoint. I love the fact that I can add my script to each slide.

Minpunten: This is not really a con, but possibly a feature request. Instead of recording my voice in the screen recording screen, I turn my script to audio using Amazon Polly. It works great, but it would be nice to be in Spring for all my authoring needs.

van iSpring Solutions op 25-11-2020

Hello Ron,
Thanks a lot for submitting such a detailed and positive review :) We appreciate it very much! It's also amazing to hear that iSpring fits your needs just right.
Keep up the great work!

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020
Keith H.
Clerkship Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021

"Just what I have been looking for for engaging students with interactive learning."

Pluspunten: What is so easy about iSpring Suite Max is that it is plug-in for PowerPoint. So, you can convert any PowerPoint into an eLearning module. But you can make it even better with interactivity, such as self-assessment tests with range of functionality (hotspots, MCQ, drag-and-drop, etc). What makes iSpring Suite particularly valuable is that there is ready technical support (and they have regular instructional webinars) and the tech support has never failed me. I have turned others in my institution and elsewhere on to its potential for medical student education.

Minpunten: The only issue that I have had so far is that you cannot change the color of the hotspot; however, I worked around this by learning how to keep the hotspot hidden after the student has submitted their response. I generally work with a Mac, and iSpring Suite is not Mac-compatible (presumably since PowerPoint is a Microsoft product).

• Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021
Dileep K.
Learning Design Coordinator
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020

"Best way to get started with eLearning"

Opmerkingen: Very good because it is very easy to use and produce SCORm content

Pluspunten: - PPT integration
- SCORM publishing in HTML5 format

Minpunten: Desired Features such as an HTML 5 editor

van iSpring Solutions op 25-11-2020

Hi Dileep,
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service! We are happy to hear that iSpring solution has been working great for you so far :)
As per your Cons - could you please send more details to [email protected]? One of our managers will be happy to take a look.
Take care!

• Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020
Ewa W.
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 21-12-2020

"Just great - product and support"

Opmerkingen: My experience is overally very positive but still too small to comment.

Pluspunten: It's easy to introduce to authors who create materials in PowerPoint tool.

Minpunten: It's important for me to get a feature that enables getting feedback when using unlimitted attempts (in quizzes). In the case of language courses, it is extremely important to find out exactly
what you did wrong, how the word should be spelled and then try again.

van iSpring Solutions op 27-1-2021

Hi Ewa,
Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! Hope it keeps serving you well :)
As per your Cons, could you please send more details to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case.

• Beoordeeld op 21-12-2020
Brian R.
CASINO MANAGER
Kansspelen en casino's, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2021

"iSpring Max Suite fit my needs perfectly"

Opmerkingen: Installing and using iSpring Suite Max was super easy. Since I was under a tight deadline and had miserable results using Adobe Presenter, I was pretty desperate. I found iSpring through internet reviews and download the free trial. Using the trail, I had my course complete and published (with the free trial banner) very quickly and it looked great. I immediately bought the Max package and re-published to remove the banner.

Pluspunten: iSpring Suite makes converting my PowerPoint training programs into SCORM compliant courses that can be uploaded to our LMS. It enabled me to convert all of the compliance training i used to hold live classes for to online courses. Due to COVID-19 and safety considerations, our company is migrating all of our training online.
Best of all is the amazing 24-hour support. Several times I got stuck on how to accomplish something I wanted to do. I was able to get chat help that was friendly, patient, thorough and always resulted in getting my task accomplished.
ISpring has the best support of any software product I've ever used and I've used a lot. That alone will cause me to recommend it.

Minpunten: The program is fairly intuitive once you get the hang of it. The only problems I had related to the quizzes. When I first started using it, I didn't realize to be careful you are on the slide in PowerPoint where you want a quiz to be, before you click the Quiz app. If you want to go to your quiz for some reason and your PowerPoint is on a different slide it ties to create an new slide. Also I work at home and in my office. I learned quickly that if you don't package all the files into one folder, when you open you presentation on a different computer and try to access the quiz, iSpring can't find it. It would be helpful if the quizzes 'stuck' embedded to the file.
1. It took a few botched

Hello Brian,
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly.
Hope it keeps serving you well :)
Keep up the great work!

• Beoordeeld op 7-1-2021
Jo S.
retired
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020

"easy to use on all devices"

Opmerkingen: Besides the heavy prizing for occasinal use iSpring is fully professional for creating e-learning content, easy to use and very easy to learn. Only the management of earlier produced questions and quiz content is not yjet fully understood - I somehow can't trace, where questions and quizzes are saved in which kind of files. Only this management of already produced content and one only type of question I miss in iSpring. The badly needed question would be one, where I can have picture in the background and place any windows in the foreground to be filled in (eg to simulate working over of a form or graph ore formula.

Pluspunten: Much learning content was developped in any version of powerpoint. Due to iSpring solutions it was easy to reactivate these contents and to have them userfriendly aveliable for any device on a server. Really no headche with lenght and with of any devices in use, just publish the powerpoint with 4 clicks into the www.
The upgrade of powerpoint content by including rated questions and tests with the iSpring testing tool added much didactional value. I on't make use of the iSpring server, I run the content on my homepage only.

Minpunten: For my use of only 20% of the capacity of iSpring (interactive quizzes & ppt-slide publication for any device) I would like to pay less and only for the features I really use ore only the minimal time in a month, I am using this software. As a retired teacher I get an educational reduction on the full prize, but this is still quite a financial expense in the budget of an old man, whose quizzes and learning slides are for free for all students.

van iSpring Solutions op 6-10-2020

Hi Jo,
Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It's nice to hear that you are happy with the solution.
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!
As per your Cons, please contact our tech support: [email protected] One of our specialists will be happy to assist you!

• Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020
Shane C.
MarCom Manager
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020

"Full Set of Features to Create Custom Online Courses"

Opmerkingen: We have found iSpring to be very helpful in our goals to provide professional training tools to our dealer members. It is our goal to eventually have about 20 educational courses available for them to use whenever they need them. So far, the feedback from our members has been very positive, so we look forward to continuing our use of the iSpring software.

Pluspunten: It was easy to setup an iSpring account for our association. Though we only have a few employees, we represent a much larger collection of individual member companies. We are using iSpring to help those member companies hire and train their new employees for sales and service positions. There are plenty of features available in iSpring to help us draft, edit and publish professional looking online courses with animation, audio and testing functions, plus options for custom reports, completion certificates. If you are familiar with PowerPoint, you should have no problem at all with mastering the iSpring suite.

Minpunten: Sadly, there have been an ongoing list of things that makes iSpring buggy at times. Some are just things we needed that were not already part of the original solution (like setting up multiple organization admins for each of our member companies), or things we experienced as we began using it more often (like audio capture that was inconsistent in quality). Most of these things were solved with some software fixes by the iSpring support team, while for others, we were given temporary workarounds that sufficed. There are still a number of open issues pending resolution in forthcoming updates, but I expect that the iSpring team is working on them based on the priority level across all their customers.

van iSpring Solutions op 27-3-2020

Hello Shane,
Thank so very much for publishing your detailed review about iSpring products (I assumed that you use iSpring LMS as well, please correct me if I am wrong) and service :)
Also I'd like to thank you on behalf of the whole iSpring team for helping us to make our products even better by submitting your feature requests!
Keep up the great work and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well as well !

• Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020
Burt M.
VP Sales
Chemicaliën, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-3-2020

"Can not live without ISpring"

Opmerkingen: Amazing

Pluspunten: This is the most amazing help mate to produce stunning presentations with a "WOW Factor" that keeps the audience attentive and eyes wide open. PowerPoint by itself is boring, dull and quite frankly worthless unless you have ISpring attached too it. Before I purchased this add-in, I found or should I say heard a lot of snoring in our audience. Now with ISpring, all eyes and ears are alive and clapping. I like to take the credit for this but the credit should go to the ISpring add-in. Thank you so much and by the way, I have never had such great and immediate support as I get from ISpring. Support is important to our company as we are fast-paced. I needed additional activation on a crashed desktop with a reinstall and within 5 minutes [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at 2:27 AM had me up and running post-haste. If only the Microsoft and Adobe support was like ISpring, the world would be a much easy place to complete project. Thank You So Much ISpring

Minpunten: There is not a thing missing that I can think of. ISpring does it all.

van iSpring Solutions op 11-3-2020

Hi Burt,
Thank YOU so much for such kind words about iSpring products and service...This means the world to us!
What else can we say, we'll try to keep that bar high for all the iSpringers out there! :)
And you, please keep creating better content for all the learners!

• Beoordeeld op 2-3-2020
Taylor S.
president
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020

"Great Software for Online Training Business"

Opmerkingen: I have built a very successful business developing and marketing online prep courses for helping people pass vocational exams, like entry-level law enforcement or certification, etc. My tutorials and practice quizzes are packaged into over 40 different products. Over 10,000 users have benefited from these courses. My business has earned over 600 5-star reviews on ShopperApproved during the past 12 months.
Customer support is one of the best I have experienced in many years of software use. Customer support issues come up when Google or Microsoft make changes that iSpring product have to adapt to. Great support personnel - available, smart, friendly, followup, etc.

Pluspunten: Ability to prepare and publish great tutorials using PowerPoint as the basis is terrific. User interface is intuitive and comprehensive. Results are high quality and attractive.
Quiz development and deployment is also very easy and comprehensive. The wide range of interactive questions that can be achieved is impressive. Quizzes are attractive in appearance and offer great options for how they perform.
Output of both quizzes and tutorials are excellent for both desktop and mobile devices across both Android and Apple devices.

Minpunten: I now have a library of over 100 quizzes and tutorials. There is no easy ability to Search for a text string in these source files if I need to repair an error reported to me by my students.

van iSpring Solutions op 11-3-2020

Hi Taylor,
Thank you so much for sharing your story about using iSpring. We are extremely happy to hear that it works well for your needs and hope that it keeps serving well. We are also glad that you are satisfied with how our tech support addresses clients' cases!
As per your Cons, could you please send a little more details to [email protected]? Our team will be glad to look into them!

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020