Over Jasper

AI writing assistant that breaks through writer's block and saves hours every week writing copy.

Meer informatie over Jasper

It's great for anyone who needs help writing copy or content on the fly. They have a really clean interface with good user prompts to lead you through their program.

Sometimes it shows some irrelevant information which you need to edit. But as a BOT these mistakes are expected.

Beoordelingen van Jasper

Waar voor je geld

Jasper heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.066 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Jasper eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.066)

Lawrence G.
Lawrence G.
Digital Marketing Specialist in VS
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Jasper.ai is the smartest AI copy generation tool that I've used so far.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love Jasper.ai! It's so easy to use and the quality of the AI generated copy is really good. I've used it to write Facebook ads, website copy, and more, and it's definitely worth the money. Highly recommend!

It writes surprisingly humanlike copy for an AI. I've tested a bunch of these generators and Jasper seems to be the most accurate in writing what I want it to.

Sometimes it takes a bunch of generations to get what I want, and it all counts against the word limit on your plan. You can get refunded for 20% of your bad generations, but it just isn't enough for some things that take about 50 tries to get the perfect generations.

Eugene K.
Writer in Kenia
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I Can't Do Without It

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Honestly, I am completely dependent on Jasper and I use it to handle all types of works that I get from my clients.

It has significantly cut down the amount of time I use in writing. I am an SEO writer by profession and Jasper has allowed me to take on more clients as I have more time on my hands. All I need to do is generate error-free articles with Jasper, do some little cleaning and hand them in within hours.

The lack of PayPal payment option. Having to convert my local currency to USD when I have a PayPal account with funds ready is a big disadvantage as I end up paying more.

Stella D.
SEO assistant in Griekenland
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Good content tool if you got time

3,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If you have plenty of time to spend on content creation, it is a nice tool to experiment with. But as I said it requires much time because many of the statements in the content (I have used for travel topics and health topics) are false and you need to doublecheck what's written. I wouldn't depend on this tool for primary content writing, just for experimental use

Grammar and spelling is very good and the tool provides suggestions, titles, intro and conclusion which are often helpful

Many of the writings are false and you need to check the validity. For example in travel topics it has written about hotels that never existed in the region I was targeting. I had to check booking platforms to confirm if these hotels operate. Also, often the paragraphs sound repetitive as the same phrases are used. In medical content I had noticed several times that there were contradictory statements in two consecutive paragraphs, for example in one paragraph it wrote "dentures need to be cleaned every day" and the other paragraph wrote "clean your dentures 1-3 times each month".

Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Chief Executive Officer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Incredibly Useful

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with Jasper has been excellent. The tool is useful for nearly everything involved in business collaboration or content construction. It is very easy to use and Jasper does an excellent job at providing interesting and informative learning content to maximize Jaspers's efficiency.

The features that I enjoyed most about the software were the Jasper Command functions. Once understood, the utilization of these commands was instrumental in our organization's ability to pump out content.

Although I cannot wholly blame Jasper for this fault, there were several instances where repetition became a problem. However, I am sure that is more of a user problem than a software issue.

Seo copywriter cynthia C.
Seo copywriter cynthia C.
Writer in Taiwan
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Jasper to the Rescue!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent! My productivity has significantly increased.

I love the flexibility. This is the only AI assistant that can really understand what I put in. I write mostly comedy and satire. Jasper understands what I need.

Integration with blogging platforms and a template for stand-up comics would be welcomed by some of us. ;-)

Al baki I.
Al baki I.
ceo in Bangladesh
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Content Accelator

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

This awesome AI tool gets me writing faster and better than I could ever do before. I use this tool to write ad campaigns, blogs, and even ebooks. It helps me to understand what my audience wants, and it does an incredible job of helping me write the most effective content possible. I love that it gives me tons of writing ideas, and it's super easy to use. I highly recommend this tool to any marketer. Review: I've been working with Jasper for quite some time now. From its early days when the only thing it did was provide links, it has now expanded into such a powerful tool. Jasper is really helpful if you need some inspiration, as it provides you with a lot of great content to base your content on. In my opinion, it is a great tool, and I'm looking forward to seeing what it can achieve in the future.

it is expensive & no LTD options unlike other AP tools.

Steven L.
Steven L.
Marketing Assistant in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Cool but pricing

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been great. I'd keep with it if it were not for the cost and time limitations. Very cool and I'm exited to see what comes next.

It's pretty easy to use once you've gone though the bootcamp training. If you don't go through bootcamp, you will be lost for sure. But it does what it promises which is to remove writers block.

While it's much faster to write content, you still need to spend some time. I'm about 50% faster (not 10x as they claim) which is amazing to say the least but it's not as if you can literally just not spend any effort to produce content. Plus, it's a bit pricy at $60 for 60k words. 60K words that are actually published would be great but this includes all the words that you didn't publish. I think he billing method is fair but it's just needs to be kept in mind.

Bulat G.
Bulat G.
Marketing Director in Canada

Overwogen alternatieven:

Incredible tool for all types of marketers, advertisers and content creators

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I was very impressed. You still need to know to to write well, but it helps you write even better in less time.

It lets me and the team write lots of cross channel content fast and at scale.

Russian language doesn't really work. It shows English words, weird symbols and letters. Also, it's be nice to have unlimited credits for a higher price.

Jerry S.
Jerry S.
Realtor in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Jasper.AI is great!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I'm a big fan of Jasper.ai. I've tried a lot of copywriting tools, and Jasper.ai is by far the best one I've used. The AI does a great job of creating high-quality copy that converts well. It's also easy to use, which is a plus. Overall, I highly recommend Jasper.ai for anyone who needs help writing effective copy.

I love the concept of Jasper.ai - it's so easy to use and can really help increase conversions with high quality copywriting. I do wish there were more templates available, but overall I'm very impressed!

I love the idea of Jasper.ai, and I think it has the potential to be a great tool. However, I was disappointed that there weren't more templates to choose from. The ones that were available were good, but I would like to see more variety. Overall, though, the tool is easy to use and generates high-quality copy.

Md S.
Md S.
Founder in India
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Best AI Tool to Generate Amazing Content in Minutes!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Jasper is great for generating high-quality content quickly. It's a good tool for writers who are new to the copywriting process or struggling to keep up with writing deadlines. Jasper does a lot of the work for you, and you can focus on what's important: marketing. You can set up a number of templates to save time and you can even save multiple versions of your draft in case you need to go back and change something.

There’s nothing that I dislike about Jasper. I’ve been using it for a while and it has really helped me with my writing process. Prices start at $59, whereas other AI copywriting tools begin at $29.

Peter B.
Freelancer in Canada
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

My Jarvis Review, Is it RIGHT for ME?

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: So far I am very happy to have something I can use to create the quality content that might have take years of experience producing on my own. Thanks to Jarvis, those years have been shaved off quite nicely. Thank You Conversion AI. Your dedicated student.
Peter

With 39 features available from the get go, I am able to create and structure ANY CONTENT, with total ease. Once you have all your content laid out in good format, you are ready to GO!!! I just don't create content with Jarvis, There are so many applications to use this software for. Whatever content you are producing now, you owe it to yourself to just TRY IT. It won't even cost you a DIME to try it out. You will even be blown away with how easy it is to just use. So up to this point, let me just say, I'm writing this myself. From THIS POINT FORWARD, you will be reading from content I used Jarvis so you can see the difference YOU TOO can have. Starting Jarvis Here. What's not to love about Conversion.ai? This tool is perfect for a busy entrepreneur, blogger, or any other content writer--like me! It's the Content Writer's dream. Story-telling just got a whole lot easier. Quality content in seconds so you can focus on what matters most to your business and conversions. Being able to Get Thousands of words in Seconds and you can even Start for free! With 39 features, I am able to create and structure ANY CONTENT, with total ease. Once you have all your content laid out in good format, you are GOOD to GO!!! End Of Jarvis Content. All that took me just a few minutes. Less time than it took me to write my own content here. If you don't like some of the content Jarvis spits out, just choose the parts you like, and hit the generate again, Rinse/Repeat. Done.

There's not much about Jarvis I don't like, Just that because I'm still in the trial period, I feel some of the content can be lacking in quality, but just hitting the generate content button, it still gives you content you can work with, but eats up credits quite rapidly. I think this is a great tool regardless, so if you don't create a ton of content on a daily basis. Jarvis will be one tool, I'll be upgrading regardless. Whoever creates content, will be greatly served using this software. Keep this one on your toolkits folks, You won't regret it.

Jean bertin C.
Jean bertin C.
Business Analyst in Ivoorkust
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

I wasn't sure, but now I am. The product is worth the price and dependable.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Jarvis.ai is a great service for those who want to spend less time generating high-quality copy and content, as well as decreasing the risk of making mistakes. It's a scalable AI-powered content marketing solution that helps its clients increase revenue by writing engaging ads, emails, web pages, or blogs for them. The platform has many features that make it useful to all and reliable with every use!

I was on the fence about whether it was worth the cost, but it's really been worth it so far. I have been using Jarvis for over 4 months and it has proved to be quite helpful. The idea of an AI writing copy is very appealing because you know that the content will not only be personalized but also engaging and persuasive. I use this tool primarily for emails, as well as blog posts now. It's great if you work with a team or hire freelancers - just delegate them your content creation tasks! This tool can generate copies at speeds that were previously unheard of, which has helped to make it one of the most valuable tools for anyone who wants to get work done right away. The modules are robust and templates make it very easy it is to use though they will require some time to get used to. It saves you time when it comes to creating blog articles and other content topics. Tutorials are easy to use and start with the basics, making it easy for new users to quickly gain a good understanding of how the software works.

Pricing may be a concern for some, but should you compare it to other options, the value for your money is unparalleled. The next thing I don't like about this is there are a lot of commands you need to memorize. Normally, this is not a problem but it's the one thing I don't really like.

Emory H.
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

I LOVE this software.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great experience. It helped me write and publish a book! It helps me keep new ad copy rolling. And it is fun to impress friends with!

Tried Jarvis/Conversion.ai out because I am always looking for the next tool to help me maximize my time. (Also I love tech.) Well ...THIS IS IT! At the very least, it will get you started and give you momentum for your writing tasks. At the very most, it writes fantastic copy that you can use right out of the gate. I have surprised countless friends and colleagues by asking them for a title and short description of a product, and then 20seconds later showing them a pretty darn impressive ad. It really is amazing.

There are a few things you have to deal with, but nothing that is out of the ordinary for tech IMO. Sometimes you can get some non-sensical copy output, but thats to be expected with an AI, and isn't a big deal because you just run it again and get something good. So far my complaints have been dealt with by updates they pushed, (as recently as a day ago,) so they are ON it. I currently have no complaints. It works as expected.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the great review, Emory. I'm really glad to hear that Conversion.ai has been a valuable tool and time saver for your business! I've passed on your feedback about the AI's output to our team--we're working hard at making it better every day. The UI is also something we're constantly improving and I'll be sure to share this with our team as well so they can make it even better. We want you to have an amazing experience using Conversion.ai so please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Michael F.
Creative in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Write like a human in less time

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The biggest challenge Jarvis has solved is time. It takes a lot of it to develop compelling text for ads, websites, blog posts, or any other words strung together intended to persuade the reader to take action. What's more, you can write a lot of text in a short amount of time. One of my heroes from the "Golden Age of Advertising," [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], once said, "the more you tell, the more you sell," and Jarvis has made that easy to do.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were just a few of the classic copywriters who inspired me to go into advertising almost 40 years ago. Unfortunately, being part of the California educational system, I could not write advertising copy if my life depended on it. So I jumped into the Art side, making pretty pictures until now. Jarvis, in my opinion, has revolutionized copywriting for the rest of us. Many of today's communication channels didn't exist when I started my career in the late '80s. What I like the most about Jarvis is the variety of templates that makes staring at a blank screen so much easier to get started with confidence. The AIDA template is my favorite and has been the most impactful to my workflow with ease of use. From there, the sky's is the limit by using the other templates. The integration into the different writing types, whether it's coming up with a product description, improving content, coming up with blog post ideas, or writing ad copy for Facebook and Amazon, is phenomenal! What is terrific about the folks at conversion.ai is that they constantly improve their service by offering new and exciting templates that make writing less intimidating. Still, the words generated reads as a human wrote them. What is more important they care about their customers in a meaningful way.

At the time of this writing, the one feature I would like is a longer word output produced by Jarvis, but again the good people behind Jarvis are constantly improving their service, so it's just a matter of time until that's a reality.

Johnny B.
Johnny B.
Marketing Strategist in VS

Ai to the rescue

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: So far I've been able to improve my workflow and process 10X by using Jarvis. I've used 6 different Ai writing tools in the past 3 months and Jarvis puts out the most useful content out of all of them. The uniqueness of the content means I have to make less edits to add my personality. Hands down this is a game changer for me and my business partners.

The categories and topics make it easy to choose what you are working on and get the best results. Whether its a facebook ad or a blog post, I'm not stuck looking at a blank page.

The only con I have is the price. Not all of the content that is generated is usable. So the credits get used for words that are not adding value to my project. But from what I've seen they are working on ways to recover these credits in the future. Even with that said I think the value of what I receive outweighs the loss of a few credits.

vorig jaar

Hi Johnny, thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to streamline your process with our tool and are seeing a return on investment. We're always looking for ways to improve the Jarvis experience so please let us know if there's anything we can do in the future. Thank you again and happy writing!

Dean L.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A basic review of Conversion

5,0 vorig jaar

When I was asked to do a review for Conversion.ai, I jumped at the chance. I don't know about you, but I wasn’t born knowing how to do good copywriting. Conversion.ai solves this using AI that is so good at writing great copy that it's almost spooky! With just a bit of direction from me, it can write really great copy in 38 different 'areas' in no time at all! Content Improver does it all. Content is important to everything we do, so don't settle for anything less than the best! The Content Improver will help you write better copy by examining your content and making suggestions that can improve what you're trying to say. It can even generate ideas for new content or things to include in the existing work. That's right, this machine writes great email subject lines and contains a wealth of helpful information about how to craft perfect blog headlines, Youtube scripts, titles and descriptions - anything where you need a little extra assistance in writing compelling content! The best thing to do is go to conversion.ai and have a look around. And as you're reading the copy know one thing - it was all written by the AI in Conversion! I'm starting to find it an indispensable 'go to' whenever I'm writing something because I can't believe to copy I get. You owe it to yourself to give this a careful look! (And yes, this review was written with the help of Conversion.)

This is not so much what I don't like about Conversio.io as it is a comment about it's suitability. The first thing you should know about this site is that they give you a 7-day trial period so sign up and see if it works for your needs. One of the features I like most about Conversio.io is their generous allotment of words per month - 20,000! However, these words are not carried over to next month so if you're using less than your allotted amount each month then all those unused words will disappear from your account and be lost forever. So think about whether it would be suitable for you in terms of how much you'll use it. As an aside: You can also earn 'bonus' words that DO roll over each month - pretty cool.

Federico J.
Federico J.
Founder and Senior Copywriter in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Takes hours of work off my lap

4,0 vorig jaar

Before Jarvis, I would laugh whenever a new writing bot appeared. The writing from these bots was bland, spammy, and frankly off-mark. Nothing coming from AI was really useful if your intended to write compelling, persuasive, converting copy. I was skeptical when I tried Jarvis for the first time. The only reason I did, was because I trust the founding team behind the product. Now that I've experienced what Jarvis can do, I've gone from "I don't believe this is possible" to "I can't believe it! How is this possible?" Jarvis is easy to use: you just feed him a few lines and he's ready to do his work. Jarvis is versatile: choose a tone of voice and he'll nail it every time. Jarvis is so damn fast: tell him what to write and he'll have options for you in seconds. The best thing about Jarvis? His copy needs minor editing. Once he "knows" what you want and how you want it, he'll spit out rivers of content you can copy, paste and use right away. Working with Jarvis genuinely feels like you have a mid/senior writer in your ranks in terms of how little editing the copy needs before you can actually use it. I have used Jarvis to brainstorm ideas, beat a blank page, help me get unstuck and write mostly-ready pieces of content. And all of this happens in minutes, instead of the hours it would take me to do, if I didn't have his help.

The product is really new so there's still a lot of development happening. The AI engine is really solid, so I don't have real complaints there. The rest of the product needs to mature to better fit a working flow, like helping you organize your content better, managing multiple brands from the same dashboard, see how many credits you have left... mostly admin stuff.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your review, Federico. We're so happy to hear that Jarvis has been a helpful tool in your writing process and we want to make sure you know how much we appreciate the feedback! I'm sorry to hear that sometimes it's difficult to find what you need on our site--we have some work still to do there. Thank you again for taking the time to share with us and please don't hesitate reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Michael J.
Co-Founder in VS

Mind-blowingly good

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Conversion.ai is amazing because I usually get really stuck when trying to write copy for my websites and landing pages. It's great for anyone who needs help writing copy and content without spending a lot of time on it, which is usually me! I love that you can generate more than just text, there are SlideShare templates (which I had never used before), buttons, and banners as well. The interface was so easy to use, with all the options right in front of me on the screen- no need to go looking through layers of settings menus like many other apps do.

Conversion.ai is an AI copywriting tool that helps you quickly generate high-quality content for advertising, emails, websites, landing pages, and more. It's great for anyone who needs help writing copy or content on the fly! They have a really clean interface with good user prompts to lead you through their program. I felt like they were really thinking about what might be confusing someone new to this type of app and how to make it as easy as possible for people to use - even if they don't have much experience in this space.

The only thing I dislike, which might be a result of my own lack of training, is that the output can be shorter than I would like and I haven't found a way for it to continue generating content for the outputs that I like. InferKit allows this but it is not purpose-built the way that Jarvis is, so I still prefer Jarvis overall.

vorig jaar

Hi Michael, thanks for leaving a review! I'm glad you found Conversion.ai to be helpful in your copywriting endeavors. I love that you appreciate the clean interface and user prompts--we're always working on ways to make it easier for users to get started with Conversion.ai and we appreciate hearing about how those changes are going over! We also want to hear about anything confusing or unclear so we can address it ASAP; please don't hesitate to reach out anytime at [email protected] if there's something we need to fix or change.

Rabia H.
content specialist in Pakistan
Tekstschrijvers, 51-200 werknemers

My Review On Jarvis: I Love The Tool

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Jarvis has been very positive. I think that the idea behind it is fantastic and from a creative point of view, it's just what I need. ​I think that Jarvis will be a very useful tool once it learns to understand what you are actually writing about rather than focusing only on grammar and punctuation. I think this will take it to the next level

I love the fact that I can focus on writing rather than learning how to write. As a human being, you are always taught how to write in school or at home by your parents or friends. You are also constantly comparing yourself with other authors, their styles and so forth. With the AI writing tool I don't have to do any of this. I love that I can just write without the distractions of learning how to write or constantly thinking about what else I could have done or should do. It sort of takes over my inner critic. I will always use the AI tool as my primary draft throughout the writing process, but I will always go back and re-write it mastering the art of writing myself like I used to do before.

I would like to have seen some improvement on the AI writing tool grammar. Sometimes it doesn't use articles correctly or misses out words that are important etc. I also think that the tool is not smart enough to understand what you are writing about. It focuses too much on grammar and punctuation than it does on the meaning of the article.

Travanti J.
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Must have for business owners

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I'm LOVING Conversion.ai and it has been a game changer for my business! I would recommend this product to anyone who needs help with copy and marketing because it ensures that your messages are clear, concise, and persuasive enough to convert the customer into a sale.

I love the interface and ease of use. The ability to control the tone is great.

Every once and a while i will get a result thats completely unrelated or somewhat a duplicate of something before. but its not that often

vorig jaar

Thank you for your review Travanti! I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying our interface and the ease of use. We work hard to ensure that all of our content is tailored to each individual user's needs, which means we'll never produce a result that isn't relevant or personalized. As long as this holds true, I'm sure you'll be happy with Conversion AI!

Brian W.
Owner in Ierland
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great software but expensive for individuals. Artificial intelligence for your website.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Most content creation tools are expensive and time-consuming. Jarvis is a new tool that makes creating quality content easy, quick, and affordable. Jarvis is the first AI-powered software for marketers to generate engaging blog posts, product descriptions, ad copy and more in minutes instead of hours or days. It's the smartest way to create high-quality marketing content that converts visitors into customers!

The best AI software that I have tested so far. Very good copy results. Saves a lot of time Good rewriting results

Can be difficult to use at times. Can repeat results Is quite expensive for the middle and top tiers.

Sarah P.
Freelancer in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One Happy Freelancer

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Jasper has helped me cut my content production time in half. It is excellent for writing outlines to help you jumpstart a blog post, or helping with an introduction or conclusion paragraph. One of my favorite features if you can set the tone of voice, so this AI software can write in my voice.

The software makes it so simple to generate a variety of different types of content. Whether I'm working on product descriptions, tags, headlines, titles, blog posts, or social media posts, this program is perfect to help break through writer block.

My least favorite thing about this software is the learning curve. It is not difficult to use, but you do need to be mindful of the commands you give the program in order to get the system to generate logical content.

Barbara F.
Management Consultant / Digital Communications in Mexico
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

So Amazing That I Made Jarvis my Lead Writer in Mid-Project

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's as if this software can read my mind. I can give it two sentences and what I get back is a perfectly composed, grammatically correct narrative that expresses my thoughts better than I can think them! I have never used the "game changer" cliche' to describe anything before this. Conversion.ai defines "game changer" in a way that should make every other use of that term illegal.

I can't recall ever loving an app or software service as much as I love Conversion.ai. I love that I can give it nothing more cohesive than keywords and incomplete thoughts and get back a well-crafted piece of writing suitable for my chosen end purpose. I was in the middle of a product description writing project when I saw a demo of Conversion.ai. I signed up immediately and I ended my contracted writing project early when I realized that Jarvis was better at writing product descriptions than she was! Jarvis now gives me writing outputs on demand that it took human writers several days to complete. And Jarvis does better quality work at a lower price!

So far I love everything about the software. The only feature that I would like from the app portal is a way to have team members work in the same account without having access to account profile information, particularly payment information. For me, with that one added feature, Conversion.ai would be perfection. Oh yeah... one more thing... I think Jarvis should be female. Or perhaps gender neutral... like Pat. :)

Terblanche F.
Founder in Zuid-Afrika
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

If time is your enemy and you need great copy.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Realising the potential of this software made me rethink what is possible in terms of production. I can now potentially do more projects and garner more revenue in a month than before.

When you run a Digital Marketing Agency, there is never enough time to write great copy. I was very impressed with the quality and diversity of the copy produced. You can get several drafts and from there edit to suit your specific needs. Ease of use? It is built for anyone to understand and implement.

While you have the option of buying extra credits on the entry-level plan, for those months that are super busy. There might be room for a "use on demand" type of plan. Even if that works out slightly more expensive than other plans. It might attract more users and smaller agencies. While it is not a "Con" it should be noted that you have to start from somewhere with the copy generator. It seems to work best if the quality and amount of information entered are decent to start off with.

vorig jaar

Thank you for your review Terblanche, I'm so glad to hear that our service has been a time-saver for you. I will make sure the team is aware of your feedback and we'll see what adjustments can be made in order to improve your experience with Conversion.ai.

Bimal C.
Bimal C.
Digital marketing in Nepal

Jarvis review

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My experiences with Jarvis is good. I am also no good at writing but with it, I can write a professional-looking article in a minute.

Jarvis is the most advanced a.i writing tool till now. I have seen many a.i writing tools but Jarvis is far better. It can write a quality article that ranks high on google. It will be really useful to those who are not good at writing. With one click you can write any kind of article like a long blog. product description, ads copy etc. Right now I am also using Jarvis and I am impressed. I am mainly using for to write product description and some long formate blog. Give Jarvis a try.

Cons are priced. I think prices are a little too high. Hope they will drop some prices so others too can take benefit of this freaking awesome a.i writing tool in their business.