Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over KickFin

Instant, digital tip distribution. Send tip payments directly to your employees' bank accounts, the second their shift ends - 24/7/365.

Meer informatie over KickFin

Reviews filteren (40)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je KickFin eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (40)

Nightly Tip Outs

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We set up a system for nightly closers and jr. managers to use the software, and the GM audited their work every morning. Auditing was easy, and mistakes were rare. It's easier and faster than counting and redistributing cash and correcting mistakes is as easy as just distributing money a little differently the next night.

In an increasingly cashless society, this app allows you to continue tipping staff out nightly. It works great.

Once the money is out, it's gone. So don't make a mistake

Douglas B.
Managing Partner in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Great Company and Great Concet

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is quick to respond with remedies to issues. Overall I am impressed with the company. It can be intimidating at first but is very user friendly.

As the future is obvious to most of us in the restaurant industry, cash is almost a thing of the past. Kickfin eliminates the tough conversations with your employees and allows us as restaurant managers and owners to continue to provide our teams with the daily tip out they earn. One of my biggest concerns going into this was the worry that my team members would be put off by the $1 fee but to the contrary they were excited about not having to leave with a pocket full of cash and even happier not to blow all their earnings across the street after a hard day.

I don't really find many cons with the system. Having the employee names being in alphabetical order would be much easier when doing the tip out at night but other than that its a great system and concept.

Jason W.

Easy

3 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall very good

I like how easy it is for the end of the day wrap up for managers and how easy it is for employees to sign up

The website is kind of wonky and remedial

Kristian T.
FOH/Beverage Manager in VS

High Volume Restaurant Review

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had less discrepancies since utilizing the Kickfin software. It has been a really positive change for us!

This keeps our cashing out process smooth and consistent. Very user friendly! Very clean and organized site. We have had very minimal hiccups with this software. Any troubleshooting that has been needed was easily resolved, as the team is very prompt to assist.

Some of the employees had mixed feedback about the .75 deduction per transaction.

10 maanden geleden

Hi Kristian! Love seeing your 5-star review. Depending on the state where they are located, employers have the option to pass the transaction fee through to the employees but the employer can always choose not to do this. It's easy for us to configure, and a change can be made at any time! (Other digital tipping solutions can cost employees up to $3 or $4 every time they transfer funds to their bank, and it can take several days for the transfer to happen; we've found that many employees don't mind the transaction fee in order to have their funds immediately available to them in their bank accounts!)

Salvatore G.
Operations in VS

Kickfin Review

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I will say, honestly it has been an easy transition and much nice process than I thought it would be. I also can appreciate the team's willingness to hear feedback and adjustments sited from users like myself.

I love the addition of the (-1) feature at payment, makes things easier for reconciling. I like the ease of the process and how quickly it works.

When making a payment without a tipped group I feel like there could be a more efficient way of entering the team team members into the "sheet" or grid. Even a simple thing of being able to search a team member then hit "enter" key instead of having to click them over could make things flow quicker esp. for a bigger team, like one of my locations has. Also alphabetizing the team members in the drop down list could save some time as well.

10 maanden geleden

Thanks for your thoughtful review, Salvatore! Our product team is laser-focused on continuously improving our product based on customer needs. Your suggestions are on our 2021 product roadmap you can expect to see a lot of these changes in an upcoming release.

Andrew R.
IT Direct in VS

Wish We Had Changed Sooner

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The process of setting up the system was very straight forward and simple for multiple locations accross multiple states. We have been paying for armourd car services for years due to the amount of cash we needed to payout servers tips at the end of each shift. The cost of the trucks were enormous each month, not to mention the amount of cash the stores had to keep on hand. The ability to reduce overall cash on-hand and cash handling is a huge win. We made the stores safer, less chance of employee theft, reduced the cost to the company, and added convenience for our team members.

We love the ease of getting new team members added to the system. We also like how easy it is to train new managers to use the system. The reporting is good as well.

The limitation of not being able to undo a transaction that was sent to the wrong person by mistake, or that had the wrong amount.

10 maanden geleden

Because funds are immediately available in your employees' accounts, it's not possible to reverse a transaction but there are a number of ways to address an incorrect payment. Contact [email protected] if you need help!

Maria M.

Easy to teach and use

Opmerkingen: Easy smooth seamless

The set up process is simple and once you do it its hard to forget how to. Even if you do forget after a long vacation you can use the chat button or call a live person to help you if you forgot something along the way. for example add a new employee to system.

It doesn't effect me but the employee didn't like the 75 cents getting taken out each time. Our boss pays for credit card charges so after explain that they were chill.

10 maanden geleden

Thanks for the 5 stars, Maria! Depending on the state where they are located, employers have the option to pass the transaction fee through to the employees but the employer can always choose not to do this. It's easy for us to configure, and a change can be made at any time! (Other digital tipping solutions can cost employees up to $3 or $4 every time they transfer funds to their bank, and it can take several days for the transfer to happen; we've found that many employees don't mind the transaction fee in order to have their funds immediately available to them in their bank accounts!)

Dylan S.
Operations Manager in VS
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

Never going back

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic, I recommend it to other operators often.

Super easy to use Hourly employees don’t have to worry about walking out late at night with lots of cash. Instant

The chime card that is offered for employees without traditional bank accounts can be tricky to set up and shipping of cards was somewhat unreliable.

Jennifer W.
Restaurants, 501-1.000 werknemers

Cash handling during a pandemic

5 11 maanden geleden

I think that this is a great way to get our team to handle less cash without pushing them to the option of getting paid bi-weekly. It also limits the amount of liquid cash needed day to day.

The timing out of payments. It would be ideal to be able to add team members shiftly but pay at the end instead of it timing out if we take to long to add all of our team members.

10 maanden geleden

Hi Jennifer! Re: the timing out of payments, stay tuned this update is coming in our next release!

Jacob B.
Assistant General Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Review

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great. My team members love it as well. It makes paying team members seemless.

How easy it is to use, and how it allows us to not have servers walk out with 100s of dollars in cash on them, making it safer for them as well.

Honestly, nothing that I can think of. I have had zero issues with the software.

Amanda W.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A nice convenience

4 11 maanden geleden

I love that we are distributing less cash to staff on a daily basis and that we can keep less cash in house. Having a digital trail of how much we are paying each person each day is very nice. The staff really likes being paid instantly and not having to go to the bank every day.

The whole end of day process is a lot longer than it was before kickfin. It would be nice if we could set up a pay sheet in the morning with everyone’s name that’s working and open it up later on to enter how much they’re being paid. That could take a couple of minutes off of late night closing.

10 maanden geleden

We love hearing that your team loves Kickfin! Most of our customers find that Kickfin actually makes the end-of-shift process much faster. Our tip group feature might help organize your employees within Kickfin; we can also connect Kickfin to your POS or scheduling software. Our support team is reaching out to help you troubleshoot!

Nicole L.
Assistant General Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Recommend!

5 11 maanden geleden

Product was easy to use and get started with. There have been improvements with it since starting to work with it making it more user friendly.

It would be beneficial to be able to update “business hours” so that way you can audit a single day easier, for us we are often paying team members after 1:00am and can get confusing when doing an audit seeing two days in one business day.

10 maanden geleden

Great news: you'll be able to customize business hours in our next release!

Mary beth S.
accounting clerk in VS

Kick Fin

4 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The best thing about Kickfin is you do not need a lot of money on property.

The software is very easy to use. It works well in our industry. Servers like getting their money put into their accounts.

The problem I run into isn't a software problem but user error.

10 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review! Our support team has reached out to you. Keep in mind that we offer live, hands-on training for you and your team. You can contact [email protected] at any time if you have questions.

Kaitlin B.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Cantina 76

Opmerkingen: Overall we have really enjoyed switching over to Kickfin

The ease of paying out employees and setting up new employees

Have to type in the $0.75 fee each time you pay out an employee. We wish it was just taken out automatically.

10 maanden geleden

Thanks, Kaitlin! We actually have a "tip holdback" feature that automatically pulls the transaction fee out of the employee payments. Our support team has reached out to you to ensure you're familiar with how it works.

Rachel M.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

LuLu’s Review

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really like the software, and the staff loves the quick deposits of their payments.

The ease of the setup process and daily use.

Would like to be able to put employees in order that works for our company, not necessarily alphabetically.

10 maanden geleden

Thanks for reviewing Kickfin, Rachel! Kickfin actually has a feature for pre-built tipping groups, which can help you keep your employees organized. Reach out to [email protected] and we'll walk you through it!

Angela F.
Supervisor in VS

Instant Pay

5 11 maanden geleden

Very easy to use. Team members get paid instantly into their bank account. It allows you to put in your tip pool to make sure you assigned all money correctly. Love it!

Only con is that the session can time out if you take too long to put in the payments

10 maanden geleden

Thanks for your 5-star review, Angela! We'll be extending the length of the session in an upcoming release stay tuned.

Lydia M.

Kickfin review

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy this software and will continue to tell my friends about it.

I like how easy it is to get the money to the staff quickly. I also like that I can quickly review if the employee has been paid and if there is an issue then I can simply push their money through with a quick click on my mouse.

A few employees have not been added as easy as others.

Jorie J.
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Pro Kickfin

5 11 maanden geleden

Easy to use, easy for our staff to sign up.

The only thing I would change is the option to delete the tips within a short period like an hour if there's a mistake. But that has only happened once where it was an issue.

10 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review, Jorie! Our upcoming release includes a confirmation screen to minimize the need to reverse transactions.

Craig C.
Shift Lead in VS

Kickfin kicks ***

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would recommend Kickfin to any Bar/Restaurant. It is a great way to keep track of what is being paid out. As for the employees, it is the best way to make sure they put their money in the bank.

Easy to use. I love how the money is placed in your account within seconds.

I could not find anything that I do not like about Kickfin.

Parker K.
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Tracking Cashflow has never been easier

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We no longer have to worry about people claiming they didnt get the cash they were due or wondering where cash went if a drawer doesnt balance at the end of the night, we can look back and see who was paid, how much, and when.

I was apprehensive when my superiors brought kickfin into our Brewpub but after the first few weeks of using it I would never want to go back. We are able to track where every cent that comes through the business is and our servers love that they aren't having to go to the bank to deposit cash all the time.

At this point in time I honestly cant see any negative aspects of implementing kickfin, it has dont nothing but make our lives easier.

Johnny O.

Great experience

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Kickfin solved a ton of time management issues as well as accounting errors.

Kickfin was a tremendous timesaver. Super easy integration into our systems.

The only thing I would recommend would be the ability to retrieve money after sent by accident. That’s easily overcome by the absence of user error but it would be nice to have.

10 maanden geleden

We're glad Kickfin has saved your team so much time! Because payments are truly instant and immediately available in your employees' bank accounts, Kickfin users are unable to reverse transactions. However, there are several ways to address an incorrect payment. Contact [email protected] and we'll be more than happy to provide guidance.

Kim H.
Restaurants, 501-1.000 werknemers

Makes the tip out process so much easier!

5 11 maanden geleden

Makes the tip out process so much easier and faster! No more cash handling errors or keeping large amounts of cash on hand.

I love this product, In my opinion we did not run into any negatives.

Joseph G.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Kickfin !

5 11 maanden geleden

Extremely easy to send money out to employees daily with ease.

Have not encountered any issues with the program, although tightening up on security for a 2 step verification payment system perhaps one for owners and one for management could decrease the amount of theft possible. Reports say it all!

10 maanden geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Joseph! If there is some additional reporting that we can provide you, in order to help protect against possible theft, we'd be happy to take the suggestion and work with our team to include this in a future release. Our support team will be reaching out to you for more information.

Connor P.
GM in VS

Save time & money!

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Kickfin has helped streamline our processes for tip distribution, payroll & daily closing procedures.

Kickfin has made our daily tip distribution& payroll processes a breeze. It was super easy to setup and get started with very friendly and engaged customer support. We were able to customize the software to our company's need to ensure we get the most out of it.

No issues that I came upon since starting using the software.

Joshua S.
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

It Works but could be BETTER!

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s easy and makes people’s lives safer.

I like that it’s easy to to find the groups and pay without choosing dates like other software that I have used.

I don’t like the feature of not being able to reverse a transaction.