Gemiddelde scores

4,3 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,5 /5

Over Brokermint

Real estate brokerage management system. Features include accounting, transaction management, commission automation and reporting.

Meer informatie over Brokermint

822 reviews worden weergegeven

Brian S.
Instructional Systems Designer
Leger, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018

"Easy to Use and keep files organized"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I really like using Brokermint. The learning curve is not steep, and it's a great way to share and organize contract files.

Pluspunten: I've used Brokermint with two different companies now, and it is incredibly easy to use. I used to keep very detailed files on my hard drive, and backed up on an external drive. Brokermint helps me organize my files much easier with their checklists and backing them up on my hard drive after a transaction is finished is much easier than trying to keep up with multiple versions on my harddrive(s).

Minpunten: There isn't much I don't like, but there are a few design features that took me a while to learn. For example, when you add a new task to a checklist - first time I did this, I needed to add a document, but forgot to check the box, then I didn't have permission to delete that task. Also, when you upload a document, it doesn't become visible until you also select "Submit". I learned this the hard way the first time, when my broker was looking for a document I uploaded, but never submitted.

Controller
  • Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

"Best Features for the Price, Great Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: To get a better product, you'd have to spend more money. We found workarounds for any issues we were having, and the cost savings is worth it for that. I think this product would work very well for a brokerage with fewer agents, but we had 100+, so the workarounds were a little time consuming. Overall, as an admin, I like it.

Pluspunten: Brokermint mostly works just how you'd expect, which makes it easy for agents to pick up and start using with little training. Customer service is top of the line. My chats were always answered within a couple minutes. Anything requiring a phone call was easily scheduled within a reasonable time. In an emergency, I could always get help right away. As an admin, I could add an accounting checklist to each transaction, separate from the agent checklist, and I'd use that to upload a copy of the escrow deposit, bank transfer of escrow to commission, and commission payments. The agent could see these and know when they were paid.

Minpunten: It has a few quirks. One problem for agents is that you can't save a draft of an e-sign document, then come back and finish it later. It's all or nothing. The biggest for admin is that, if an agent has multiple active transactions and is going to cap mid-transaction on the next closing, commissions don't automatically update to reduce the company split on this closing, and they don't automatically zero the company split on the other active transactions. You have to re-apply the commission plan to them, which causes them to recalculate and recognize that the agent is capping.

• Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019
Kevin J.
CEO + Managing Broker
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

"Clunky User Interface with a Tremendous Learning Curve"

Opmerkingen: The team is open to feedback as long as it is positive. If you appear less than 100% positive in the support forums or share your frustrations in a constructive manner, the admins will disable your ability to post or comment on threads. This demonstrates a company with a dysfunctional culture and one that does not align with the values of our organization. If they would listen to the constructive feedback, BrokerMint could truly be something special (I truly believe that). Unfortunately, they are slow to respond to simple things and their actions are alienating customers.

Pluspunten: It has the potential to be an amazing platform as it has all the right elements.

Minpunten: While it has all the right elements, the user interface is clunky, not intuitive and the result is a tremendous learning curve even for the most tech-savvy real estate professional. A great example of their unusual UI is that all transactions have to either be "pending" or a "listing." If you are preparing an offer to submit to a listing agent, it has to go into the system as a "pending" file, even though it is not. This skews your analytics since you will show a closed/lost rate that is artificially inflated. But wait, there is more. Need to prepare a referral agreement!? Yup, you guessed it -- pending transaction! That is just one of the issues I have with BrokerMint that has lead me to pull the plug at the end of our first contract.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Leora C.
Accountant
  • Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020

"We love Brokermint!"

Opmerkingen: The help button has so much information and is so helpful to answer questions we have. I highly recommend Brokermint!

Pluspunten: So easy to set up and teach to the team! Set up was painless but repetitive. We have truly cut down on time spent on files.

Minpunten: We went from paper files to this product. We could not be happier with our choice. I can't think of anything we don't like except perhaps we would like to be able to have a GROSS and NET agent dollar report.

• Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020
Barry O.
Principal Broker/Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2019

"This Tech leverage helped me spool up my company without hiring staff"

Opmerkingen: Exceptional . . .

Pluspunten: Once I learned it and realized its potential, I decided not to hire an assistant. I can see what my agents are doing and what they aren't doing, and it's awesome not to be chasing missing paperwork and signatures at last minute. When an agent brings me a commission check, I can pay immediately

Minpunten: The learning curve was kinda steep . . . and integrating with Quickbooks is still a challenge for me, so I'm still using Google Sheets to track projections and closed data

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2019
Jeri C.
Broker Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021

"Not fond of your business practices, nor product"

Opmerkingen: Real estate transaction management

Pluspunten: The willingness for their team to add additional contract templates to the program

Minpunten: It felt unintuitive - the interface is extremely limited - one must use their transaction templates, which become tedious and cumbersome in the actual process of daily transaction management - lacking flexibility and on-the-fly adjustments

• Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021
Robert R.
Financial Officer - Compliance Officer
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019

"Free trial"

Opmerkingen: Definitely have issues with the online webinars. Seems like they always start late, late enough where I have left to get back to work.
Trying to figure out how to change systems - daunting task. We have about 100 transactions going on at a time.

Pluspunten: Robust reporting. The interface is appealing.

Minpunten: Some functions are cumbersome. Needs to be striaght forward as agents/TCs come and go and spending time training is not time well spent - In their eyes.

• Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019
Chelsea J.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2019

"Newbie but so far so good"

Pluspunten: The layout and intuitive set up is fabulous. Very good looking site. Great customer service. Anytime there is something that we can't figure out or that we would love to see changed, we have great and quick response where the problem is easily explained or they put in an order to have it changed for us.

Minpunten: Because it's more of a complex system capable or more complex actions, it has taken us a little longer to set up and work out the kinks than originally planned.

Jessica R.
Realtor
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020

"Easier RE Transactions"

Opmerkingen: Brokermint has been relatively easy to learn compared to our last file program. Creating and maintaining the transaction file is so much easier and cleaner. Again we are able to create tasks and multiple users which is so helpful when working with a group.

Pluspunten: The thing I like most about Brokermint is the ability to ass multiple users to one file and the ability to assign and create tasks. Within our RE business we have several people working on one file and this platform helps to be sure everyone is on track and we know what needs to be done. I also love that there are features to create a ready to use form with dropped in signatures spots. It makes creating files so much easier. I feel this program helps to make each transaction smoother.

Minpunten: There are some features about saving and opening that are frustrating as far as when you think you have saved a form and it did not save some of the filled in spaces.

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020
Todd P.
Broker / Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 4-1-2019

"BrokerMint Real Estate Back Office Software"

Opmerkingen: My experience with Brokermint has been very good. Support has been responsive and helpful. There has been upgrades and enhances some of which I have not even taken advantage of yet. Online videos are also very good for many questions. On top of that Brokermint is very cost competitive with many competitors and much less expensive with a lot.

Pluspunten: BrokerMint offers a very comprehensive software to manage your real estate operations. It is very simple to navigate and flexible in many areas to your specific systems. It does offer good tracking of sales associates' production, commissions and allows for multiple commission schedule options. Ability for agents and staff to access transactions from mobile devices is good. Pipeline report of closed and pending transactions is great and the ability to create your own reports is a plus.

Minpunten: While the available reports and the option to create your own reports is good the layout or printed option of these reports is less than desirable. Even if you modify column widths or eliminate some data getting the printed layout you want so you can share the data is only fair. Also I wish there was an app for mobile devices to allow ease of access to the site.

Maria W.
Office Admin.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

"Review of Brokermint"

Opmerkingen: Brokermint does try really hard to accommodate smaller companies' business models. Their recent updates have improved the ease of usage for agents overall. Sometimes though, they update and move links/filters so often, that it's hard for the agents to figure out where the things they were used to seeing on one screen is now on another or in a different widget. I also find myself (Admin.)looking for tutorials and/or help guides to the new things they update. The announcements are good but again, the language is not always understood without further research into what it is has changed. Trying to get live support has begun to get harder. A live chat gets passed on to several people which then prompts me to filter through 2 to 3 different answers before getting what I need out of the initial inquiry. Reports is something that we've been working with Brokermint on since inception- we'll get there!

Pluspunten: As far as I understand, Brokermint is not software, it's an internet based program - unless they are looking to get into that field? Initially, what I like most was how different it was from other programs we were using. The ease of initial transaction entry and agent usage capabilities is what took us over the top.

Minpunten: Initially, it was the understanding that much of the wording (colored differently) was a link to other pages or filters. There are no buttons or boxes to click on as people are used to. That was/is hard for a lot of the agents to grasp. Also, a lot of the dropdowns were not editable and the verbage is different in each state so we had to pick whatever was closest. When Brokermint updated the program to include these, it made the transaction editing easier - but all the previous entries still have the original wording. So if you're trying to find an archived trans. those filters don't work. When trying to communicate these issues to the staff/programmers via e-mail/chat; a phone call would always have to follow because the description language was different and we couldn't understand each other's needs/solutions without describing it live (it's good that they made themselves so available) but it took weeks to get to that point/resolution.

• Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018
Brent P.
Owner / Broker
  • Beoordeeld op 4-1-2019

"Brokermint is THE transaction management solution for our firm."

Opmerkingen: At the time we switched to Brokermint, we had been dotloop users for years in a marketplace where dotloop was not commonly used. It worked good enough for transaction management I suppose, but at the time, there was no way to apply a checklist to a transaction (each task had to be created manually) and I didn't have a way to track commissions and get that information over to QuickBooks. Brokermint changed all that. We evaluated several competitors and kept coming back to Brokermint as the all-in-one solution we were looking for. We create transactions with MLS data, add a checklist with all items properly assigned to the person responsible for the task, push to google calendar, track commission, e-sign, review files prior to closing, and when all finished, push it all to QuickBooks for quick payment. It has transformed the way our back office runs.

Pluspunten: Having the ability to track commissions inside the system, and then automatically push that information to quickbooks is a godsend. It makes tracking and paying commissions stupid simple. If you've been using excel or calculating commissions by hand, this alone will save you hours each year.

Minpunten: Most of the cons I experienced early on with the software have been addressed with updates over the time (2 years) that I've been a customer. The one thing I wish the platform did have, is the ability to customize a message when sending an e-sign request, and the ability to create signing template "overlays" as in my particular state, the state forms are each serialized, so the form has to change each time, and the template solution in place today doesn't work well with that.

Lenda W.
Broker

"Review"

Opmerkingen: I think this is a good program and with just a couple of adjustments, it could be a great program.

Pluspunten: I like the e signature component. I also like the approval process but I would like to be able to fine an agent for insufficient or missing paperwork on the fly. I also like the checklist system because it keeps agents from naming files crazy things.

Minpunten: Does not track emails to agents regarding their docs. I cannot assess fines or adjust commissions on the fly when approving docs. There is no search engine on the approval screen. Also, incomplete transactions should be red on the approval screen like they are on the transaction screen. I cannot see the date a document was uploaded. Timing out is a huge issue. There should be an additional step in the closing process whereby an agent alerts the staff that a closing has happened but we can get a final check before the integration with Quickbooks. The admin training is insufficient as far as the work flow is concerned. The setup training is great.

Douglas J.
CFO

"BM review"

Opmerkingen: Creating reports and auditing are so much easier in your new version. This saved us so much time in accounting. The agents are also able to keep up with their production so much easier. Great product we will use instead of the Century 21 platform they suggest. Your's is so much more robust than any other system.

Pluspunten: It has great reports tied to nice data entry points. I like that has customization in many ways. Competition doesn't allow the addition of fields like you do. The ability to make fields mandatory is very nice. When you made the reports where the user could use any of the fields to create new reports that took it over the top. It has saved me so much time and money being able to create a field and then report on data in that fields. Awesome, thank you for a great product.

Minpunten: The import of information from CINC is a little scarce. I wish the MLS data would migrate with the lead along with the lead source and a few other fields. If it were customizable that would be great, but to have the property information come over would be a great start. I would like a menu at the top of pages where I could quickly go to the page I wanted. Right now I hit back and it takes me to the Transaction page. This is not always where I want to be. Viewing reports is a little cumbersome. I have to export to excel to really get a useable view to work with. I do like the content of the reports however.

Ann B.
Broker

"Brokermint Review"

Pluspunten: Brokermint has a nice and simple look to it. I use the commission plans alot and I like that. Customer Service is top notch.

Minpunten: I wish it were just a little more intuitive and had more graphics. Agents like graphics and need it to be super intuitive or they don't use it and from a broker standpoint it becomes a chore to always be forcing them to use it. It is one of the better ones out there. I want to integrate QBooks but have heard that the integration isn't great. I wish they integrated with Docusign..