Over Newny

Live Q&A, Feedback and Insights tool made for organisations that use virtual events as a customer engagement channel.

Meer informatie over Newny

5,0
4,9
Waar voor je geld
5,0

Newny heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 7 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (7)

Sorteren op

Heb je Newny eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (7)

Justin
Justin
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Newny is the simplest way to do Q and A for pop up events

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I learned about Newny when it was featured on Product Hunt and started using it last week for my Jam Sessions. I like the simple interface for Q and A and also the built in native analytics. It is a fun and light tool that does the job it is intended to do.

It is only Q and A at this point. I would like a poll feature added.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your kind words Justin, we'll definitely be adding polling and other interactive features in the coming weeks/months! Stay tuned!

Ruth
owner in VK
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Newny democratises the online meeting or webinar

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At first, I didn't understand what it was or how Newny would be any different from simply using the chat in zoom, teams or webinar software. Now I've used it about five times, with about 20 participants, I can see that Newny would be excellent for many different types of large meetings. On those occasions where questions or themes are proposed by the audience, and there isn't enough time to deal with them all, Newny seems to be a democratic and easy-to-use solution.

As a less experienced female participant in online conferences and webinars, I'm often reluctant to ask a question. There are usually much more confident people and those who are colleagues/ friends of the organiser who post their questions and get them answered. One of the great things that Newny does is to ensure that all participants have a chance. Whilst the main meeting/session is going on, questions can be entered and then you can indicate whether you're also keen for this question to be posed. The host can then see which topics more people are interested in, rather than just taking them in order. For me this is a great leveller; it doesn't matter if your idea comes to you when there's already a list of 10 questions and only a short time left. It empowers lower-status participants; I typed what I thought was a naive question and then was pleased to see that two others voted for that question. I have only been on the user end, but I understand that it makes it easier for hosts to view, since they don't use the chat facility.

I was a bit panicked the first time when told I had to get the Newny software at the start of a webinar; it would have been better to have been forewarned so I could have done it before and not thought I was missing something or being too slow. However, the second time I needed to use it, it was very simple.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your review Ruth, I'm glad Newny gave you an easy and comfortable way to engage with the webinars you participated in!

Director in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It is easy to use. It is very useful in the remote education environment.

Would nice to have more features, such as polls.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! We hope to add some more interactive features over the next few months!

Suly Swaleh
Suly Swaleh
Director in VK
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing service, can see this software reach moon-heights!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Testing out the software from last year until now, as it is going to be used by my CIC as some point in the near future.

Really easy and simple to use in terms of the experience and user interface. The service support is very impressive too, this will definitely be a solution to our modern world.

Nothing at all, everything was fine and seamless to use.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your kind words Suly! Really happy you've found value in our tool!

Jawahir
Teacher in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Review by teacher

Opmerkingen: Amazing

User friendly Easy to use Interactive Very useful in today's world

Nothing. I enjoy everything about it. Like I said, worth the investment!!

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kind words!

Dahir
Band D - Customer & finance in VK
Publieke zaken, 51-200 werknemers

Best in the market

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I enjoy the user interface and how smoothly the software works well with other platforms such as zoom.

no cons in my opinions but if I do have anything to say it’s, newny has a lot of potential and if it carries on the way it’s going it could change university and work experiences especially in a pandemic.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kind words, we're ecstatic about the future of Newny!

Stephanie
Virtual Assistant in VK
Facilitaire diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Meeting Host Experience

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Very easy to use. I used this software when hosting a multiple attendance meeting and from incites to the meeting itself, it was simple to use, secure and reliable.

No disadvantages found. For the implementation of holding a meeting, I found nothing but benefits.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your kind words Stephanie!