Freight Club reviews

Over Freight Club

Freight Club lets you book, ship & manage on one simple platform, with instant access to 30+ pre-vetted carriers and enterprise rates.

Meer informatie over Freight Club

Beoordelingen van Freight Club

4,0
Waar voor je geld

Freight Club heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 40 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (40)

Sorteren op

Heb je Freight Club eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (40)

Kyle
Logistics Supervisor in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent Shipping Tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Freight Club has an excellent team of people that are constantly trying to help us with escalated issues and improve their own platform. Very easy to work with and we enjoy our business relationship with them.

API integration to our own internal system is invaluable to our team. The ability to generate BOL's and shipping labels so smoothy is incredibly helpful.

Lack of ability to supply a ground shipping label. Claims can sometimes be denied for carrier liability that we disagree with, however this is the nature of freight shipments.

Denise
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A Must Have for Shopify Stores

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: This makes it so easy to get a freight quote without needing to cal a shipping broker. Although I have not used it lately, I will check it more often.

The software integrates easily with your orders on Shopify. The dashboard is easy to navigate with managing orders, creating bills of lading, tracking and claims. Creating a Quick freight quote is easy to understand and create your shipment for LTL heavy shipments.

Sometimes prices were higher than other shipping broker

Rob
President in VS
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Don't trust their information !

1,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Terrible experience!

Terrible follow up, not trustworthy, do not use them if you can help it. Terrible customer service and execution

Not reliable at all, will never use them again.

Goods and bads

5,0 vorig jaar

Integration with Shopify saves me a lot of time entering addresses. Quotes are easy to review. Responsive customer service and account rep.

The ability to change, or at least request a change to, a shipping date. Better palletized shipping rates

Reuben
Marketing Director in Canada
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic app for heavy-weight shipping business

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been absolutely great to deal with. He is available on the phone and also very helpful when we have issues or need support. We're very used to large freight companies being very impersonal and hard to reach. Not to mention having to wait through lengthy call cues only to be connect with someone who doesn't know how to help you and then accidentally disconnects you after being on hold for 45 minutes. FreightClub has been a refreshing replacement for this kind of headache. As mentioned above, the app setup is a bit complicated, but once things are up and running, it's generally quite smooth. Unfortunately, there seems to have been a large rate jump with our particular shipment types lately which unfortunately has made booking shipments through freightclub impossible for us. We are hoping this is just a bug and can be resolved soon so we can bring our shipping business back to freightclub.

We ship solid hardwood flooring using freight club and sell through our e-commerce store. There were no other apps that we configurable to provide live shipping rates at checkout for our palletized products. With a little tweaking, we've managed to get accurate rates into our checkout process so customers no longer have to request a quote first. We are also able to book shipments with ease through the app portal. In 5 years of working in heavy-weight logistics, this is by far the easiest shipment booking system I have seen. It's fast and straightforward - just like it should be in 2021!

Shopify integration seems very buggy inside the app. There is a section where I can "import shopify orders", but it never seems to be able to import any orders at all. Furthermore, adding products to the system is quite cumbersome. A bulk editor feature for products would make the process much easier as exporting and importing excel spreadsheets is clunky. Integrating with shopify is also not very intuitive. My FC manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was very helpful which made this process manageable, but without him, I think there would have been many more hours wasted. Having to setup shipping zones and manually add products to them inside shopify, only have to go add all the products inside Freight Club too makes for a complex workflow that is hard to get other staff up to speed on when adding new product lines to our store.

Andrew
Managing Member in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Software has great bones, customer service is great, can't wait to see how things progress.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Customer service has been stellar. Their CO2 emissions offset is one of the best in the industry. Overall, we're very pleased with Freight Club.

It's integration into Shopify for Quote-At-Checkout was crucial for our purposes. It's limitations with the Shopify API are a little cumbersome, but far better than many others we've tried. There are very little limitations with the Freight Club dashboard. Overall, a well polished, good piece of software.

There is very little smart-logic used for the Shopify API quote-at-checkout. This causes troubles when booking mixed shipments. The Freight Club dashboard has a quote limitation of 4+ LtL packages, anything over four packages requires a "custom quote" that takes half a day, sometime's longer to get back.

Alexandra
owner - project management in VS

Great Options / Easy Software to Navigate

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very positive experience!

We use FreightClub's software on a daily basis, often receiving several quotes per day. It takes less than 2 minutes to get a quote which is very convenient and translates well to our customers who want quick shipping quotes for our furniture products. The rates seem competitive and fair especially when seeking a white glove delivery option.

The only real negative is that it can be difficult to get documents to the actual shipper in terms of delivery instructions or other important information to the shipper, as there is no option to upload documents directly to FreightClub (that I am aware of). Their customer service team is helpful when you can get ahold of them, but sometimes it can be a little tough to get someone to assist in a timely manner.

Steve
VP in VS
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use and great price options. Customer service and claim process can be improved

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall happy with the platform and use it all the time. I do wish the claim process can be improved. I am not sure why we pay for insurance on each shipment if they do not actually pay out anything.

Ease of use. Integrated with our Shopify store so easy to import customer information. Quotes are very straight forward and easily comparable between service type and carriers. I like how the pricing is the price I will pay. I do not have to worry about additional charges later on from the carrier such as freight surcharges, etc.

Hard to get a hold of customer service when there is an issue. The main issues have to do with locating shipments and damages. Although the claim process is very easy and straight forward, I have yet to get reimbursed for any of my claims. The claims keep getting sent back to me for additional information such as pictures when I do not have this information. I had to call to specify the carrier has the item and contacted our customer to state the item was damaged so it would be impossible for me to provide pictures. The claims continue to get pushed back to me even after making these comments.

Senior Consultant - Technology Strategy & Architecture in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Most technically advanced & intuitive freight platform

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Freight Club is a great choice for any shipping service Threshold or below. I would not trust them to handle white glove deliveries after many poor experiences.

-Ease of use -Great user interface -Often the lowest rates -Both LTL and ground available

- Poor customer service (they either ignore or don't follow up when expecting) - Overages have been common - Can't trust for room of choice / white glove. We have often had issues when booking this rate and then the driver refuses to complete white glove service but instead just drops off and leaves. Or they don't have enough support. Poor communication with the local installers they work with.

Doreen
Owner/Operator in VS
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

Clear and convenient to use .

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Freight Club keeps all my shipments in one arena, rather than shifting from major shipping companies to remember whom I shipped with. The History of my shipments makes my job smooth.

I have entered many freight shipments over the years and the Freight Club site is a pleasure to navigate. The design of information entry is seamless.

The only improvement I would like to see is the ability for larger font sizes.

Johana
Logistics coordinator in VS

Experience as logistics coordinator

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall I've had a good experience with Freight Club, is usually our top choice and we use it daily. Prices are not bad, but sometimes they could be better for certain areas. White Glove services aren't the best, it's something that they could improve and carriers could be more honest about what they really offer, since it's very expensive. Aside from that, the chat customer service is great, the email could improve. Very user friendly and immediate tracking is mostly what keeps us using this website. No complains about our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he's amazing and hands on with every situation that gets difficult with certain orders.

It's very user friendly and we can mix dimensions and weight without having exclusively be inches and lbs or cm and kg, you can combine them. It provides immediate tracking and that's a plus for our customers.

Customer service through email tend to have a long wait time, and out customers usually don't have the patience to wait. White Glove services also tend to give us a hard time, since carriers usually take a long time to provide this service, or sometimes they deliver without doing it. This a very negative point because customers throw the responsibility on us and it affects our reputation.

Aaron
Digital Marketing Specialist in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

EGA Products

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, it has been a great experience, we have been able to provide shipping to customers that we could not have before. It has also cut down our shipping costs for UPS products by about 40%. It was a pain to setup Shopify and change product information without it saving, but overall it has been a good experience and is now an asset to our company.

I like how Freight Club is free to use and offers a variety of LTL carriers AND UPS labels. This way all of our shipping is in one platform. I also like the rates that it gives, they could be lower, but they get the job done. Entering in our products and storing them for later use on quotes is a huge time saver. Saving locations is also a huge time saver and important tool. The layout of all the orders with tracking links is another great feature that Freight Club provides. The integration with Shopify is the main reason we started using this and found out about it.

The bugs in the software. -Wrong Information Given at Shopify Checkouts (says FedEx not UPS) -Keeps changing location when you put commercial - goes to residential automatically -Gives many secondary invoices and does not explain in detail why -Long customer support times (understaffed at the moment)

Maria
Logistics Manager in VS

Freight Club Experience

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The experience has been quite pleasant. Email responses are lagged, and acknowledged about a week later, this includes proof of delivery, client follow up, return request quotes. Tracking is not in real time. Some carriers have been invoicing our warehouse directly. Some carriers are not made aware of white glove selected feature and let the client know, which cause unwarranted alerts. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been an excellent Account Manager. Negative feedback from our company or clients are prioritized within finding a solution and avoiding repetition of issues. UPS Capital Insurance has proved to lend a smoother claims process with our internal systems and customer service.

Very user friendly. The chat feature is very useful, and includes quick replies. Instant tracking link and instant white glove quotes are crucial to our business. Saved quotes are also a neat feature.

Sometimes there are glitches. Payment option delays, and sometimes BOLs do not load., maybe depending on the carrier.

Mike
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Must Have!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with Freight Club has been a 10/10. My experience with the various carriers has been a 1/10.

Freight Club makes it quick and easy to schedule freight for all of my orders. The customer service is outstanding and you can't beat the pricing! I highly recommend using Freight Club!

This is less about Freight Club and more about the Carriers, but I cannot seem to find a carrier that is reliable. I have used just about every carrier on Freight Club, and just about every one of them has either missed a pick up, lost an order, or delivered an order to the wrong place. Not to mention, the customer service provided by the different carriers is miserable. Going through UPS and FedEx for LTL is typically much more expensive, but with the number of problems that I have had, I am almost to the point of preferring to spend the extra money in order to ensure my orders actually get delivered.

Kinshuk
Online Sales and Merchandising Lead in Canada
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers

Great software and great savings!!!

5,0 vorig jaar

Software is very user friendly and very quick to learn and use.

None at this time. Previously we had a hard time filing damaged claims, now this problem seems like has already been resolved and now we can file a claim through the portal.

Mike
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

They keep making it easier to use

5,0 vorig jaar

Pricing is amazing compared to getting pricing from ups direct.

They need to make it easier to print labels as there are a lot of steps that they could make easier or integrate with sales channels

Sandy
Account Manager in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Freight Club - Top Notch

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend any small to medium sized company to use Freight Club for competitive shipping rates, and streamlining shipping process.

It is user friendly, and very easy to learn. Freight Club team listens to their customers, and makes improvements to make it even easier and more efficient to use their software.

Checking freight rates for quote is still somewhat manual.

Ha
Logistics Analyst in Canada
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers

Quick solution to shipping rate shopping

4,0 vorig jaar

Quick retrieval of multiple quotes/carriers/services. Easy to integrate. Well rounded program.

API connection created duplicate bookings. API errors aren't clear for users to understand/fix.

Loren
President in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Freindly to use online logistics software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience has been excellent. They are continuting to add features.

Easy to see the quote results. Database saves warehouse locations and items.

Want to receive automated delivery alerts.

Christopher
Principal in VS

Fantastic Concept

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, it has been a great experience with a great team. Response times are great and they are pretty good with problem-solving when necessary. I do have to say that even though most of my experiences have been positive on the occasion that I have had some mishaps, it's very disappointing the carriers are held a bit higher than the clients and are often held liable for their mistakes, errors, or delays.

We like the fact the rates are offered to us as we were a larger company, so we don't have to put in the years of struggling with freight services in order to qualify for the discounted rates. The system is fairly easy to use to start a project

The follow-up. I often go back to check the status and it mostly never changes. So its hard to see where a shipment is during the process and you often have to call the carrier to get updates, especially if the project goes silent.

shauna
customer service in VS

review

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: does the job at a fraction of the cost

easy to use on scheduling pick ups for our orders

nothing. very easy to use and fast processing

Nathan

Good for larger items!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Seamless. I got a welcome call and a solid intro to everything and it was just so simple and has worked seamlessly.

I love that it is catered towards larger items, but automates everything. Freight was completely new to me and FreightClub has made it more of a softer introduction to it since they do all the heavy lifting as far as getting everything set up. If you've shipped a package via UPS, then there will be nothing intimidating about FreightClub.

I use their Parcel feature for smaller items, and something that I dont like about it is that it requires a customer phone number for even thought UPS doesnt need that and it always puts it under the name of the customer. I don't have customers numbers for smaller items and so I just put mine it. Kind of a hassle/bug maybe?

Scott

Great Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Great shipping prices awesome dashboard makes my life much easier! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great too!!

Wish I had more carriers to choose from and wish Shopify worked better with freight club but that's Shopify's fault, not freightclub!

Denise
Sales Dept in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

denise's review

4,0 vorig jaar

The fact that it is user friendly and it easy to use.

I find the freight cost is sometimes high but also like that you can get comparative pricing on the LTL shipments

Bryan
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great, product & easy to use!

5,0 vorig jaar

The system has a Seamless workflow and flexibility

Sometimes, the checkout process can hang but other than that no issues!