Over WorkInSync

Een SaaS-platform voor de digitale werkplek waarmee organisaties hybride werkplekken kunnen creëren en de veilige terugkeer van werknemers naar kantoor kunnen beheren.

Meer informatie over WorkInSync

Ease of use, roll out of new features, tracking, easy to allocate cabs, desk, customer support etc.

Sometimes too much clutter dissuades the user and confuses him from the core function of the app.

Beoordelingen van WorkInSync

Waar voor je geld

WorkInSync heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 137 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je WorkInSync eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (137)

Rajneesh
Rajneesh
Consultant in Australië

WorkInSync's Desk Booking Software is smooth and easy to use

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We all have once in our professional experience a time where we spent some good time searching for a free desk in the office. But with WorkInSync's desk booking software it has now become easy for all of us to choose and book our desks in advance and hence has also increased the productivity of the team.

I believe the biggest advantage of the desk booking app is that I do not have to waste any time in finding where my team is sitting or where I need to sit for the rest of the day in the office. Booking my desk and sitting with my team is only a click away.

As of now I have not really come across any specific cons. It has been a smooth process for me and my team.

Dominique
Operational Global Account Manager in Frankrijk
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 10.000+ werknemers

An Excellent Collaboration Tool: WorkInSync

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: WorkInSync is an effective collaboration tool that makes it easy for teams to stay organized and on top of their tasks. The real-time updates and notifications are especially helpful for keeping everyone on the same page.

WorkInSync is an excellent collaboration tool that makes it easy for teams to organize and track their work. Its intuitive user interface and real-time updates make it effortless to collaborate with colleagues. The ability to create custom notifications and automate certain processes saves time and makes sharing information more efficient.

While WorkInSync is an excellent tool, it does have some drawbacks. The pricing can be quite expensive for smaller teams and the lack of certain features like task-level collaboration and file management can be limiting.

Shalini
Senior social Media Executive in India
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

My Experience

4,0 2 jaar geleden

I really liked how easy it is to use and all the features are so systematic.

It takes a lot time to log in to the Android devices and sometimes doesn't work on it.

Tünde
Chair of the Workspace and Facility Management Committee in Hongarije
Publieke zaken, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Collaboration Platform: WorkInSync

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have enjoyed using WorkInSync for my team collaboration needs. It has been a great way for us to stay connected, organized and productive.

WorkInSync is an amazing collaboration platform that allows teams to work together efficiently and effectively. It has a great user interface that is both easy to use and customizable. The tools offered make it easy to organize and manage tasks, set deadlines and track progress. I especially like the ability to sync documents and other files with colleagues.

Although WorkInSync is a great platform, I find it to be somewhat limited in its features. It could benefit from having more powerful tools to help manage larger projects. Additionally, I think the notifications could be improved to make them more useful.

Infrastructure Engineer in India
Informatiediensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Work in Office

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Brilliant

Registering to the mobile application, getting the scheduling details, and walking into the office after which once at the office to scanning the QR, and getting to the desk, has been a seamless experience.

I haven't faced one yet! Since this is the only application that is currently being utilized at our office.

Rajan
Rajan
Customer Service Manager in India
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

My Experience with WorkInsync

4,0 2 jaar geleden

As i am the end user - It was very easy to access, Constant updates helped the app to be stabilized also every update had new feature to it ... I use it to Book my Cab & Work Force management

It can still have more features aligned to it , may be mapped with Outlook have notification on whasapp etc

Maria
Sales Executive in Jordanië
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers

It provides all the tools we need to develop the remote work environment to suit our needs.

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: WorkInSync gave more value to remote work, as it brought us all the tools we need in one place, and also helped document remote working hours accurately.

WorkInSync is a very flexible and easy-to-use tool, with which I can transfer my real office to virtual reality, and I can format it as I want, as there are many great tools that help in performing all my daily duties naturally. I love how I can document working hours, as WorkInSync enables me to record start and leave times, and scheduling enables me to arrange my work program accurately. It also helps coordinate booking appointments and obtaining approvals, thus ensuring that tasks are completed on time.

I don't see any negative things about WorkInSync, as I find it very easy to use, but I would like more improvements to the meeting room.

Thippareddy
Team Lead in India
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Its a great application for business, helps a lot to manage safety of associates

Scheduling, Desk booking, Security dashboard and Safety alerts.

I did not like the dependency on Network which impacts a lot on Safety alerts.

Raj Rajeshwar
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Helps in time and space management in office

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Its overall good to have a track of employees in cooperate setting. due to this I have a desk reserved which is very helpful and especially in my training period because of this I was able to manage my work as I always see when am I started working and how many hours left to work that day. and

Its UI can be improved a little as it is very plain. You can add a reminder feature as I sometimes forgot to mark my desk attendance.

Amazing Beneficial Product

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: All over experience about this product is very good.

Most beneficial thing is that we can book our seat and manage our time at work place

That most bed thing is that sometimes it becomes forgettable to log in book our desk at work place

Mayank
Manager - Continuous Improvement in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Team Scheduling at its best

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a manager, it is sometimes very difficult to know who is working where, especially with the current work setup. With the team scheduling software from WorkInSync, I can easily know who is working from the office and who is working from home. This has made life easier for me.

I can edit or delete schedules easily from the dashboard. Also, I can share the schedules with the employees directly. In fact, notifications are created. So, I don’t follow up with the employees.

There are no cons. WorkInSync has really made my job easier. Multiple language feature is not available which could have been helpful due to nature of our business. We have presence in Montreal and west canada where French would have been helpful.

James
Shift lead in India

Happy to listen suppier

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

Reactie WorkInSync

2 jaar geleden

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

neha
Senior Manager in Canada
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Really amazing Desk Booking Software

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using the desk booking software when my office opened in January. Let me say this, the software is so well-developed. It makes desk booking a cakewalk. It has a bunch of features that I really like and want to keep using as long as I work.

I love the find my colleague feature. When booking my desk, I can see where my colleagues are sitting. I can then find a desk near them. This makes it so easy to sit with the team.

I wish the UI was better App has fewer features than web portal

Sushma
Analyst in India
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Download reports to know office usage

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Knowing how the office is being used is important. I can manage my workplace better with WorkInSync. The dashboard shows me everything I need to know about the office and how it is operating. Kudos to the team for developing such amazing software.

I can download the usage reports for my reference. While I can see everything that is happening in the office on the dashboard itself, I can download the analytics and refer to it if I need to make improvements to the office space.

While everything about the employees is included in the WorkInSync software, I would also like to get a report on the visitors.

Deepak
Delivery manager in India
Bankwezen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Workinsync in societe generale

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Everything is great. I couldn't find anything less to like

Steve
Vice President- Sales in India
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Extremely easy to use and very good user experience

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: we are very happy with the software, the Workinsync team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are always available for all sorts of support.

the ease of use of the system, the floor plans are interactive and I could find a desk according to the amenities, it takes 15-20 seconds to make a desk booking from the mobile app

nothing as of now, they keep the after sales support spot on

Kartik
Analyst in India
Consumentengoederen, 10.000+ werknemers

WorkInSync review

1. Good UX 2. Has multiple capabilities 3. Smart Tool

1. Bad UI 2. Not having legends properly defined

Software Development Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

One solution for various workplace challenges

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The best thing about WorkInSync is how employee centric it is. It has so many nifty features like vaccination and sanitization related modules that ensure employees feel safe in returning back to work. From seat selection on the floor plans to selecting meal options, it really makes booking really simple!

The app is really smooth and very intuitive. Love it.

There are a couple of bugs that appear here and there in the form of things loading slowly.

Marketing Manager in India
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to mark my attendance

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: All I need to do with WorkInSync before going to the office is fill out a health form and submit a selfie wearing a mask. They automatically share a QR code. When I scan it at the reception, my attendance gets captured and I get easy access to the entire office.

With one QR code, I get access to the office, and my attendance logs in at the same time

I am a new user of the app, and I haven’t found any cons till now.

Arpit
Fitness and Nutrition Coach in India
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

It's an excellent tool that's simple to use and is of great help!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The product has consistently demonstrated its performance and adapted to our changing needs for over a decade.

Meeting rooms can be booked in advance, and by having visibility, I was able to plan my meeting spaces efficiently.

It seems as though the updates have reduced the click-heavy nature of the technology. Thus, I have no dislikes at present.

PM in Duitsland
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

An excellent application to manage the meeting rooms

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With the implementation of WorkInSync, visualizing and managing meeting rooms has become easier. All information that we need to manage the rooms is available on the dashboard for us to see. We can see which rooms are booked and which rooms are empty. We can also access data like who booked a room and whether it was utilized properly.

The dashboard is super useful when trying to visualize the status of the meeting rooms and managing them at large. If a room is empty and never gets booked, we can see that on the dashboard. It essentially gives us an overview of how rooms are being used, ultimately ensuring that these have optimal usage.

No issues as of now. The application is working well for us.

Vipul
Principal Analyst in India

User-Friendly

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Ease of use in using the software. It is user-friendly.

Sometimes the app crashed, but after the update, it got fixed.

Marketing Coordinator in India
Computernetwerken, 201-500 werknemers

WorkInSync has a good desk booking app

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: WorkInSync’s desk booking app makes it easy to find and book a workspace when I am visiting the office. With WorkInSync, I can search for desks by location. Booking can be done for a particular date, and time. I can also view available desks on a floor map.

The floor map is extremely valuable when trying to see which desks are available. Also, it allows me to know where my colleagues are sitting for the day. If I need to sit with them, I can book a desk near them.

The only thing that annoys me about the app is its load time. The floor map takes a lot of time to load and can be very frustrating, especially when I am in a hurry.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

My Take on the New All in One Application in the market, Which also helps in RTO (Return To Office)

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Transparency On Colleague booking and status, - Give that info on should I plan or not to office Sanitization - Need of the Hour and digitizing of Housekeep staff activity Meeting Room - Data on employee was available for in-presence meeting or not again gives that transparency.

Meeting room management, Initial on-boarding with company policies to be accepted, Desk Booking with real-time sanitization update, Custom Notifications, etc..!

Aryoga Setu Integration, I understand that's the policy that the company has & we have to follow but given the current circumstances is this even relevant now?

Avani
Manager in India
Consumentengoederen, 10.000+ werknemers

All-in-one office app and intuitive to learn

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a great app with really good customer service which sets them apart.

Corporates these days have multiple apps for each part of the employee experience. WorkInSync simplifies a big chunk of it with comprehensive app which includes transportation, office access and also seat booking. Features are intuitive to understand without the need to refer to the guidance material over and over again. Temperature scanning at the entrance is a very convenient feature of the app.

The seat booking experience can be faster.