Gemiddelde scores

4.2/5
  • Klantenservice
    3.6/5

Over Genesys PureCloud

PureCloud maakt klantrelaties eenvoudig. Telefoon, e-mail en chat worden verbonden via één tool voor een betere klantbetrokkenheid.

Meer informatie over Genesys PureCloud

90 reviews worden weergegeven

Matthew C.
Communications Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2018

"99% Sunny and Hot with the odd occasional downpour"

Opmerkingen: The overall experience we have had is a great one with a few niggles I would say to describe the downsides. The main experience moving past the building and testing stage into full BAU was another great experience as the support during the early stages was nothing less than exemplary. The issues that abounded with our previous dialler software supplier have now been remedied by our decision to align our business with the Genesys product Purecloud. We are now investing our time and efforts to implement Pureclouds growing functionality to unify our communications Chat, Email, SMS and Social and integrate these with the voice channel to improve the customer journey everytime they wish to communicate with us.

Pluspunten: The ease of use when building the infrastructure to run all the different brands and departments here at Grove & Dean, the stability of the Platform as we are open 24/7 and have only a small team in support of the system. The ease of use, for the agent with the simple yet full featured agent interface and desktop environment. The roll out of new features or improvement of existing ones, the visionary updates from the Genesys senior team and the ability for the users to influence the shape of the platform through the ideas Lab and the fact that they "LISTEN" to the users. Lastly, which is not really a software benefit, the community of users that are sharing their experiences for the greater good for all.

Minpunten: The support post "LIVE" - Processes too long, lack of knowledge and experience in the first line support team, no immediacy, solutions not always valid and some of the Self Service referral techniques support attempt to use to justify their solutions.

• Beoordeeld op 15-11-2018
Network Mimar¿
Bankwezen, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2020

"Genesys Review"

Opmerkingen: When you compare the other Contact Center social media tools, I'm pretty sure that genesys did well on this. Previous versiyona has some issues and diffuculties while integration you should be a pro. But now they're making the stuff more eaiser which pretty Fast comparing the past.

Pluspunten: Genesys pure cloud side, we generally use social media integration, which is good to have Twitter and facebook to use it.

Minpunten: Wish that it also have instagram, YouTube, appstore and googleplay integration features as well rather than providing Professional services.

• Beoordeeld op 9-1-2020
Hailey L.
HR Business Partner
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019

"PureCloud"

Opmerkingen: Purecloud has been helpful when I am out of the office. I also enjoy the fact that I receive an email when I get a voicemail. It includes the voicemail in the email which is very helpful if I need to send it to someone on my team to assist.

Pluspunten: The I can use my cell phone as if I were on my office phone. I'm able to communicate with clients as if I am in the office while I'm on my cell phone; out of the office traveling, picking up my kids, etc.

Minpunten: When my office phone is forwarded to my cell phone, it will only ring once, maybe twice before the call has already moved into my voicemail. If my phone is not right in or near my hand, I will miss the call.

• Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019
Analyst
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018

"Not a Big Fan"

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with this software is mostly negative and I don't know if I'd recommend it to other companies who are looking for a reliable piece of software they can use everyday.

Pluspunten: Once you are familiar with the best way to search for calls and how to utilize a call page to get information then the software is easy enough to use. In terms of profile information for agents it works well. I think the Queue activity is a good function of the software and allows me to monitor the status of inbound calls easily enogh.

Minpunten: I feel like I get inaccurate info with this product. For instance, the duration of calls is never accurate (I mean never). Many times the agent who actually conducts the call does not appear on the list when searching for a call and the timeline can be inaccurate too (not all the time though). My main issue with Purecloud's system is just how often it crashes. I rely on this system daily in order to monitor my agents and I will sometimes need to quickly jump into a call in order to gather info, only to ve given a message that the call data could nto be loaded. I may be understanding if this is the case for a call that JUST ended, but when it's a call from days ago then we have a problem.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Genesys op 6-9-2018

Thank you for sharing your experiences of using PureCloud and I'm sorry you have had some issues. We cannot contact you directly as you have posted anonymously but we really would like to connect to drill down further into the points you have highlighted and see what can be done to improve matters. Please contact me directly at [email protected] (Director of Customer Marketing) and I will be happy to escalate your issues. Thanks, Lara Booth

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
Harley B.
Contact Center Manager
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019

"Empowerment via PureCloud"

Opmerkingen: PureCloud enables us to ascend over some of the issues we've had in the past. Now, our agents can easily switch between phones; if there are phone outages or internet outages, they can choose the option that works best for them, whether a managed, remote, or mobile phone. This makes for an experience with much more control and empowerment for each individual utilizing the application. Also, because PureCloud is so mobile, our remote operators have been able to handle incoming calls with merely a tablet and mobile. This has helped us greatly. Finally, our average speed of answer was significantly improved. We can answer more calls now in the same amount of time, saving time and improving the bottom-line.

Pluspunten: What we like most is capability of PureCloud for each agent. Agents are empowered to swiftly adapt to any given situation with full control over which conduit they are making or receiving interactions through.

Minpunten: The billing spectrum lacks flexibility.

• Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019
Customer Service Representative
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020

"A Step Up From Previous Call Center Software, But Prone To Errors"

Opmerkingen: While PureCloud has had its frustrating glitches, I find that it works far better and more intuitively than previous call center software. Having access to a number of features all in one place, rather than spread out across multiple programs, truly provides ease of mind.

Pluspunten: PureCloud allows fluid communication either across the call center floor, across town, or even across the state or country. It allows multiple utilities that previous software such as Presence did not allow for, such as callback and voicemail functionality, chat features and built in email clients. It becomes a one-stop shop for a call center looking to offer more outreach for customers. Having the ability to work from home, especially in times of crisis, is crucial and this is what PureCloud does best.

Minpunten: Prone to outages and glitches, though admittedly some of these could be due to network errors within the company. The email client is less than intuitive, and frequently seems to block out valuable attachments, which are important when working in a tech support role.

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020
Jonathan J.
Senior Business System Analyst
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-11-2018

"Purecloud 3 years later"

Opmerkingen: We have brought onboard a number of our store locations to centralize the customers experience and let the store locations get back to what they do best, service the customers that are on-site. The scalability and the multi-channel options allows us to try different strategies and change to what our customers need from us, without having to bring on a new application or have multiple applications.

Pluspunten: It's constantly evolving and providing new features.

Minpunten: It's an expensive product that struggles with concurrent licensing models and mixed license types.

• Beoordeeld op 6-11-2018
Reynante B.
Client Services Manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

"Safe ready to go Clound Contact Center"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been great and support has been responsive. The only drawbacks are their lack additional reporting options and their price

Pluspunten: Very easy to set up and manage. You can have any contact center up and running easily. Their admin page is very user friendly plus they have a very extensive resource and community portal.

Minpunten: Although they have a lot of available reports, they lack the ability to download more detailed reports and customize your reports. If you need the ability to do this you would have to pay more through their App Foundry. Purecloud is also at the high end of the price spectrum for user licensing.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020
System Analyst
Human Resources, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-1-2020

"Purecloud All in one Contact Center"

Opmerkingen: Purecloud help us to make all our coomunication channel in a single platform

Pluspunten: Easy to design , implement and administration

Minpunten: nothing has least , just need more to explored

• Beoordeeld op 29-1-2020
Jorge S.
Director Support
Beveiliging en opsporing, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-9-2019

"There are better options"

Pluspunten: The software has a decent feature set but prices to high when compared to other companies in the same market

Minpunten: Support is not good, often takes too long to find solutions. Cost is high for what you get

• Beoordeeld op 26-9-2019
Michael S.
System Administrator
Hoger onderwijs, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-4-2018

"Effective, easy to configure software for mid-sized contact centres"

Opmerkingen: PureCloud has helped us modernize and improve how we interact with our customers. It has opened new channels to connect with us, and allows us to continue updating and improving the client experience. For the business, our Agents have a clean interface that lets them focus on the clients, our Supervisors are empowered to monitor and manage their teams, and our Administrators can respond quickly to changing demands.

Pluspunten: The software was easy to configure, but powerful enough to handle significant customization for our groups. Interface is intuitive for our agents, and the features for call routing have allowed us to streamline the call-handling process. We have a half-dozen different teams using the platform, and each has unique features to meet their needs. As an administrator, changes can be made quickly to almost any aspect of the configuration allowing me to rapidly respond to any requests. The interface to make changes is entirely web-based, so only an internet connection is needed to do so. Further, having a cloud-based service has allowed us to quickly respond to service outages of our internet and phone systems. Situations that might have otherwise stopped operations entirely now require only a brief outage before agents can begin working again in a new location or with new devices. The provided API is flexible and powerful, which has allowed for further automation and functionality to be built in.

Minpunten: Supervisor and administrator interfaces are not as well designed as the agent experience. Simple and common tasks are often inconvenient, or difficult to find. Reporting capabilities are sufficient but inflexible. A relatively small number of out-of-box reports are available, and there are some key measures missing from those provided. Access of the raw data through the API allows more flexibility, but with significant additional work. External chat (customer to agent) is currently poor, with a very basic and limited experience. The internal chat is much more feature-rich, but is only used between system users. Support response is quick for Tier 1, but complex issues requiring escalation can be slow to be resolved, this is partially helped by the availability of a priority line for emergencies.

• Beoordeeld op 10-4-2018
Teri P.
VP - HR, Payroll, Contact Center
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2017

"PureCloud is easy to navigate and I appreciate that there are continuous improvements being made."

Opmerkingen: Ease of connecting all my agents and the ability to easily move agents as needs changed. Adding customers quickly and being able to provide dedicated, specific customer service for their customers. Also, being able to have control of changing messages. In my previous software I was supposed to provide 24 hours notice if I wanted the inclement weather message played because we needed to close - we are in Wisconsin - we don't really decide to just close 24 hours in advance, we wait and see if it is really necessary and then proceed. Having that ability to change with changing/time sensitive situations also extremely helpful.

Pluspunten: Hands down - ease of training new agents and getting them up and running is my number one. Also, I have transitioned from 3 separate systems for Outbound, Email/Chat and IVR and now all of my agents are in 1 system AND can communicate with each other! We have a much more customer-centric experience for our customers with better flow and getting them to the person who can help them the most without asking them to call back a different number. We are also able to house all supporting documents within the software - so we have cleared cubicles (which, let's be honest, are already small to begin with) of training binders, updates, FAQs, scripts and other resources. We were also able to move to USB headsets, further saving monthly land line expenses as well as improving sound quality for both the agents and our customers. Ease of scalability is one of the reasons we went with PureCloud as we were maxing out and having a difficult time going up/down in seats and be agile about it previously easy to add, difficult to remove. I find the Resource Center helpful and I am able to add or change things within PureCloud through the step-by-step directives. I also really like that there are improvements being made daily to PureCloud (weekly release notes) and it shows the proactive stance that Genesys takes with the product and not waiting to make annual overhauls to the product.

Minpunten: I would have to say my greatest pain point is reporting. Canned reporting within PureCloud is limited and there have been minimal modifications made here. The data is available through the API but without having that resource internally, I rely heavily on running my own data for the operation from contact center stats to generating information for invoicing clients that we provide 3rd party contact center services for. This is a sticking point for me. Additionally, the script writer is a bit cumbersome - improvements are coming on this one, but at this point I don't load a full script, I only screen pop information regarding the account because it is difficult to build and have it make sense for what I need it for. Biggest issue? Everything is plain text so all my bold, colorized, hyperlinked etc. all disabled.

• Beoordeeld op 12-9-2017
Chris B.
Director, Call Center and HR Operations
  • Beoordeeld op 19-12-2017

"The Purecloud platform has assisted us in revolutionizing the way we do business. "

Pluspunten: The user interface reminds me of Apple software in it's simplicity of design and features. The flow of options is easy for new agents to adopt and creates an inviting environment for customer support. The reporting tools are fantastic and the "live" queue overviews is a nice touch. The ability to make changes, publish, and "go-live" all in one screen streamlines call center operations and improves efficiencies and productivity. The overview of user profiles, showing availability, background. skillset, and more improvise time needed to support customers as we have a birds eye view of where everyone on the organization is.

Minpunten: I hope in time reporting mechanisms can be changes. When pulling queue specific reports i.e. queue summary for a specific week can become challenging if month end is included in that week; example - if pulling a weekly report for week of November 30, 2017 the end of week is December 3, 2017. The report will not show you summary information for the whole week as it breaks it apart into November and January (by month). This make is a manual process to see weekly service levels, abandon rates, and offered calls amongst any other metrics needed. Also, another area for improvement is real time agent performance - you cannot currently see how long an agent has been sitting in after-call-work. Additionally, the availability to have voicemails auto-routes like calls would be a nice feature.

• Beoordeeld op 19-12-2017
IT Supplier Risk & Governance Manager
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019

"Genesys service & product review"

Opmerkingen: Its providing and outsourced to the bank which we can rollout new call centre very quickly

Pluspunten: Pros:
We moved to a third part for 1-2 line support service ( Kaptec) to provide a good all around support services.

Minpunten: Pure cloud now does what it was design to do and provide cloud based telephone outsources services to the bank, but I was not resilient for the first year or so,
The service rap was also very poor, with Genesys SDM not flexible in dealing with major incident and provided root cause of these issues back to the customer, If we want any changes customisation to the product everything was a project and prolong delivery timescales with genesys consultants.
The license model for the agents is quite confusing and the license model for the genesis product is expensive and at time hard to understand

• Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019
Data Analyst
Computerhardware, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019

"Genesys is a great cloud phone system"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is a with Genesys has been great. The cloud is the future of landlines.

Pluspunten: The system is fairly easy to use and it appears to have good security features. The calls are very clear and you have activity history stored in the system. You also have access to voicemail, which can be accessed at any time.

Minpunten: It is sometimes difficult to understand the menu. For example, I was not sure how to call someone without asking first. I see room for improvement in making this product easier to use.

• Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019
Isaiah P.
Business Architect, Workforce Optimization
Medische apparatuur, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-2-2019

"PureCloud - Great for OmniChannel, but not Voice"

Opmerkingen: It is an overall great new system, in which I know in time will only get better! Even though Spoken IVR is not available right now, I know it will be in the future. Once it is in place, the PureCloud will be impossible to beat!

Pluspunten: Genesys PureCloud offers some great ways to streamline and modernize your Call Center and its performance. The ability to supply your customers with multiple contact channels (email, chat, text, voice) is a huge benefit to the customer, along with opening new revenue paths (whether it be Customer Satisfaction or new Sales Opportunities) for your company. To have all this without having to have an on premise environment is amazing!

Minpunten: Unfortunately, there is one major hurdle when it comes to Genesys PureCloud. If a customer is using a voice channel to reach your call center, there are some limitations. Currently, PureCloud does not allow for Spoken IVR. So, if your company has one main phone line that houses all the support for all the products and services it offers, the customer can't just speak the word or phrase that best describes the services they need and get routed to the right agent/department. The only option for the customer is to go through a list of options in a phone menu and wait until it offers the option they need and press the corresponding number. For our company, that would mean 50-100 different menu items! If this is a must, then PureEngage is the way to go!

• Beoordeeld op 8-2-2019
Network Administrator
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-4-2019

"Not a bad product, but not easy"

Opmerkingen: It's more powerful than our Cisco system but we've had much more administrative overhead. A phone should be a phone and software based phones aren't reliable

Pluspunten: Great soft phone support, very tweakable, phone logs are easy to access for every call you don't have to dig for them. It's very customizable. Great for call centers.

Minpunten: Here are the biggest issues, unlike Cisco hard phones and soft phones are totally separate in how they integrate with the system. You can't run a hard phone and a sip phone and have them both ring. This also means that sharing lines is difficult for users like executive receptionists who deals with some executives on soft and some on hard phones. The phone tree has a few glitches to be aware of, and is difficult to learn so mistakes are inevitable if you make changes in house. Biggest issue is that the soft phone does not automatically change network adapters when connecting to a VPN. This is a big pain point for users who have to constantly switch SIP settings on their toolbar every time they move about.

• Beoordeeld op 7-4-2019
Lindsay H.
Associate Director for Operations and Education
  • Beoordeeld op 20-10-2017

"We switched to PureCloud 15 months ago. It has been great for us. We love how reliable it is. "

Pluspunten: We love that it is reliable. We haven't had an outage in our 15 months of usage, which is something we experienced a lot with our previous software. We also like the user interface and the unified desktop.

Minpunten: The reporting section is what I was disappointed me. Part of that has to do my naivety. I thought reporting was the same in all software and did not pay much attention to the reporting section prior to selecting this. We only use the reports provided and do anything additional with APIs available, since we don't have the personnel or budget for that. We make what is there work, and knowing what I know now, I would still select PureCloud again. If I were doing it again today, I would have a better plan for data and reports and how to meet our unique needs for that. For other industries, I am sure the reports are great.

• Beoordeeld op 20-10-2017
Mohammed N.
Telecom System Engineer
Human Resources, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2019

"Genesys PureCloud review"

Opmerkingen: Maximum utilization of manpower productivity. atomizing the contact center workflow & saving supervision cost.

Pluspunten: The Ultimate Security Control, High Availability, Business Continuity & System Flexibility. such as managing the workgroups & locations for different lines of business & modules using single interface. compatibility with most CRM apps & workforce management systems, live-time system, workgroup & user reporting & forecasting.

Minpunten: Knowledge base & FAQ does not cover all software features, real time dashboards needs more developments & hotfixes including social media & web chat features (looking forward for the new software upgrade that will fix most of this issues).

• Beoordeeld op 3-2-2019
Project Lead
Detailhandel
  • Beoordeeld op 1-3-2018

"I have been very pleased with the Purecloud product. The product is very easy to use. "

Opmerkingen: We have seen a huge benefit with our ability to use the data to support our business case for our Call Centre. Integration has been easy and we have been able to improve our use of the system on a daily basis.

Pluspunten: The ease of use for our Team Members to use the product has been very beneficial for us. Training our Team with the product is very minimal as they are able to answer calls with a simple click of the button.

Minpunten: We have been starting our Call Centre for the benefit of our Customers and our Retail Store locations. Due to the shopping patterns of our customers, we are finding the pricing model requiring some attention as we do not have employees working full time. Some of our employees will work 1 day a week and the return on an employee for working such minimal time is difficult to see how the Agent pricing model works for us.

• Beoordeeld op 1-3-2018
Telecommunications Systems Administrator
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018

"Actively enhanced platform"

Opmerkingen: Purecloud is a solid platform with limitless functionality. It's great to learn on from an entry level admin standpoint and even better to work on as you continue to learn.

Pluspunten: The platform is actively updated with new features and fixes, this has allowed us to make constant revisions and refinements to our contact centers flows and scripts. As we've learned more about the platform and new features have been released we've found almost limitless possibilities to reduce handle time and increase the customer experience.

Minpunten: It's difficult to adjust to working on a platform that is largely troubleshot by the team's that developed the platform vs. having physical devices on site that you can troubleshoot on your own. The biggest issue with this is support can be lacking at times and very tedious to work with.

• Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018
Marta G.
Informatiediensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-4-2019

"Great experiencwe"

Opmerkingen: I started three years ago the digital transformation of one of the first four Spanish telephony operators, in these years of work we have integrated customer CRM , conducted outgoing campaigns, quality surveys, voice recognition In the IVR, improving the client's experience and that of the agents in charge of customer service.
Process automation and technical testing.
It has allowed me to grow professionally and improve costumer experience .

Pluspunten: Full of possibilities without the need of knowledge or previous experience.

Minpunten: Platform Availability. We have not suffered service falls in three years

• Beoordeeld op 22-4-2019
Guiro M.
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2018

"We needed a customer experience platform that was reliable and intelligent with a well-thought- out"

Opmerkingen: The Results of the PureCloud solution ; · Maintains 90% customer satisfaction rates · 15% reduction in abandonment rates, from 18% to 3% · Improved efficiency and first contact resolution · Future integration of channels and operations

Pluspunten: For a per-user monthly price, the Genesys solution gave our company auto advanced routing, real-time reporting and a roadmap to unify email, chat and social interactions.

Minpunten: Sometimes it's difficult to use the dashboards lots information for supervisor. Need to be focused on 3 or 4 KPI's by department. Workforce management tool is not easy to implement but with lots of energy, we understand more this feature.

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2018
Tashwill C.
IT Director: Sub-Saharan Africa
Facilitaire diensten, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019

"PureCloud Review"

Pluspunten: PureCloud is a great product, very agile and innovative and love the "almost" cloud based architecture

Minpunten: The local product support and channel in Africa is lacking......or Genesys have not exposed this to us. Very frustrating having to deal with an offshore direct relationship in EMEA

• Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Poojan M.
Director Of Support Services
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2018

"PurCloud has been great with easy to use interface, queue dashboard and great admin features"

Pluspunten: A very easy to use Architect that enables us to create call workflows ourselves without depending on genesys support or services. As we have are changing the support structure and processes internally, this speeds up the changes we need and can test them live

Minpunten: While dashboard works great, Pure cloud reports are something that can be improved a lot. you have to mine a report data in excel before it can be used in a presentable format

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2018