Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Genesys Cloud CX

PureCloud maakt klantrelaties eenvoudig. Telefoon, e-mail en chat worden verbonden via één tool voor een betere klantbetrokkenheid.

Meer informatie over Genesys Cloud CX

It provides an all-in-one solution and allows us to connect and communicate with clients and co-workers efficiently anywhere. Genesys Cloud is very dependable and the learning curve is a breeze.

Going through some pains here has taught us a lot but the issues themselves aren't ideal. There have been some data lags when we have tried to access our data through the UI or APIs.

Beoordelingen van Genesys Cloud CX

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Genesys Cloud CX heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 228 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Genesys Cloud CX eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (228)

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in VS
Restaurants, 10.000+ werknemers

Improving the quality of service provided to customers.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our five insurance companies now employ a multichannel marketing strategy that combines inbound and outbound efforts to reach new and existing clients. In order to increase efficiency and boost customer satisfaction, we migrated from a purely voice-based system and a third-party Livechat to one that incorporates chat, SMS, and email. The downtime problems of the previous system were also addressed by Genesys.

Genesys cloud cx has been an invaluable asset to our company as the industry's leading cloud contact center platform. The fact that it may be easily modified to meet your specific needs is another plus. It's constantly up-to-date, and it takes very little time and work to put into deployment. I'm satisfied with its overall performance, and I must say that it's unusual to come across such a fantastic, bug-free, and straightforward platform.

We finally found a means to communicate without breaking the bank with Genesys cloud cx. It's something I'd suggest for companies of any size.

Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

8/10 product for now, as this product gets better will easily be a 10/10 product in the future

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm happy to be using this product as it becomes better and will be a very strong product to beat in the future

It was easy to implement and start up. For my company as we had multiple software for our CRM, Genesys Cloud really made it easy as it is all in one software

Some areas still need to be developed, such as the reporting and the Workforce Management addon

Sabrina
Systems Developer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Detailed and Suitable Customer Assisting Platform

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The determination that Genesys Cloud CX has in allowing customers give their mind effective and useful.

Genesys Cloud CX has established accurate customer help, which brings an immediate live chat for customers.

Genesys Cloud CX has nothing compromising in matters customer help.

Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Not a Big Fan

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with this software is mostly negative and I don't know if I'd recommend it to other companies who are looking for a reliable piece of software they can use everyday.

Once you are familiar with the best way to search for calls and how to utilize a call page to get information then the software is easy enough to use. In terms of profile information for agents it works well. I think the Queue activity is a good function of the software and allows me to monitor the status of inbound calls easily enogh.

I feel like I get inaccurate info with this product. For instance, the duration of calls is never accurate (I mean never). Many times the agent who actually conducts the call does not appear on the list when searching for a call and the timeline can be inaccurate too (not all the time though). My main issue with Purecloud's system is just how often it crashes. I rely on this system daily in order to monitor my agents and I will sometimes need to quickly jump into a call in order to gather info, only to ve given a message that the call data could nto be loaded. I may be understanding if this is the case for a call that JUST ended, but when it's a call from days ago then we have a problem.

Reactie Genesys

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for sharing your experiences of using PureCloud and I'm sorry you have had some issues. We cannot contact you directly as you have posted anonymously but we really would like to connect to drill down further into the points you have highlighted and see what can be done to improve matters. Please contact me directly at [email protected] (Director of Customer Marketing) and I will be happy to escalate your issues. Thanks, Lara Booth

fabio
Consultor IT in Brazilië
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 10.000+ werknemers

spectacular

5,0 2 maanden geleden

easy to adaptacion for contaccenter agents

some limitations in the chatbot, functionality continues to grow

Murat
Murat
System Analyst in Turkije
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Genesys Pure Cloud

4,0 4 jaar geleden

It is easy to use this product it is like a rock

Price policies are not flexible and scalable.

Juan David
Juan David
Project Manager in Colombia
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Next gen Cotact center solution

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its a very good product, reduce the chain technology compounds and very easy to use

Its very easy to deploy, with a high quality technology, understand the business requeirements, and its all in one solution.

A better call recording its required, like a dedicated system (NICE, Verint, RedBox).

Song Kean
NOC and SOC Manager in Maleisië
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Smooth Operator

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: A telephony tool that works and delivers

Features rich tool to enable smooth customer service operation, inbound call recording and phone queues management. Configurable dashboard set-up

No notification to the users when it is disconnected due to network instability

Derek
Derek
Supervisor in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A lot of data

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been a learning curve without any formal training, but after a month I had a pretty good idea on what I was looking at.

We use this program at my company to make sure agents taking calls in the call center are in adherence. We also use it to see deviations in our call volume. The adherence part is color coded and is fairly easy to interpret. The call volume part is a lot of data and unless you've been formally trained in the program it can take some time to figure out what you are looking at.

It is almost overwhelming with data, I would recommend getting trained if possible to maximize your potential in the program.

William
Omnichannel Services Engineer in VS
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Simplify the Stack with a Multifunction Replacement

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Working day to day in Genesys Cloud has been wonderful, most functions are straight forward and logical.

Genesys Cloud provides so many features that are very easy to dive into.

There isn't a lot of 3rd party guides or learning materials (yet).

Pramod
Project Lead in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Contact Center Implementation using Genesys Cloud

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After implementing Genesys Cloud solutions, we are able to get agents recordings, reporting and monitoring easily.

Contact Center Routing using Architect, Implementation of contact center components and for supervisors it is easy to use to check on agent status, reporting and analytics and recordings, integration from existing Genesys Engage & Avaya to Genesys Cloud is smooth

API integration, Custom Routing solutions, and Desktop sharing options not available

Teri
VP - HR, Payroll, Contact Center in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

PureCloud is easy to navigate and I appreciate that there are continuous improvements being made.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of connecting all my agents and the ability to easily move agents as needs changed. Adding customers quickly and being able to provide dedicated, specific customer service for their customers. Also, being able to have control of changing messages. In my previous software I was supposed to provide 24 hours notice if I wanted the inclement weather message played because we needed to close - we are in Wisconsin - we don't really decide to just close 24 hours in advance, we wait and see if it is really necessary and then proceed. Having that ability to change with changing/time sensitive situations also extremely helpful.

Hands down - ease of training new agents and getting them up and running is my number one. Also, I have transitioned from 3 separate systems for Outbound, Email/Chat and IVR and now all of my agents are in 1 system AND can communicate with each other! We have a much more customer-centric experience for our customers with better flow and getting them to the person who can help them the most without asking them to call back a different number. We are also able to house all supporting documents within the software - so we have cleared cubicles (which, let's be honest, are already small to begin with) of training binders, updates, FAQs, scripts and other resources. We were also able to move to USB headsets, further saving monthly land line expenses as well as improving sound quality for both the agents and our customers. Ease of scalability is one of the reasons we went with PureCloud as we were maxing out and having a difficult time going up/down in seats and be agile about it previously easy to add, difficult to remove. I find the Resource Center helpful and I am able to add or change things within PureCloud through the step-by-step directives. I also really like that there are improvements being made daily to PureCloud (weekly release notes) and it shows the proactive stance that Genesys takes with the product and not waiting to make annual overhauls to the product.

I would have to say my greatest pain point is reporting. Canned reporting within PureCloud is limited and there have been minimal modifications made here. The data is available through the API but without having that resource internally, I rely heavily on running my own data for the operation from contact center stats to generating information for invoicing clients that we provide 3rd party contact center services for. This is a sticking point for me. Additionally, the script writer is a bit cumbersome - improvements are coming on this one, but at this point I don't load a full script, I only screen pop information regarding the account because it is difficult to build and have it make sense for what I need it for. Biggest issue? Everything is plain text so all my bold, colorized, hyperlinked etc. all disabled.

Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Omnichannel capabilities

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Genesys Cloud CX offers seamless integration across multiple channels, including voice, email, chat, social media, and SMS.

Genesys Cloud CX is a comprehensive platform with various features and functionalities, which may require some time for users to fully understand and utilize.

Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Can help businesses optimize customer service and improve customer satisfaction

4,0 vorig jaar

Provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate and manage customer interactions and offers a variety of integrations with third-party applications, such as CRM and workforce management software, which can help improve efficiency and streamline workflows.

May require significant customization to fit specific business needs, which can be time-consuming and costly and can be challenging to manage large volumes of customer data and interactions, particularly without proper training or expertise.

Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Genesys Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When you compare the other Contact Center social media tools, I'm pretty sure that genesys did well on this. Previous versiyona has some issues and diffuculties while integration you should be a pro. But now they're making the stuff more eaiser which pretty Fast comparing the past.

Genesys pure cloud side, we generally use social media integration, which is good to have Twitter and facebook to use it.

Wish that it also have instagram, YouTube, appstore and googleplay integration features as well rather than providing Professional services.

Pritam
Senior Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Product Review || Genesys cloud

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So , as told i like most of the features and functions of different components. Mine overall experience pretty good and i have learnt lot of new things in this platform, so its really helping me to grow in my career in technical front.

Genesys Purecloud or Cloud is very versatile contact center product for any size of organisation. I like most of the features of this product out o that most is architect part, its really very easy and flexible for any new requirement.

As such i don't have any point to describe but one thing i am facing now a days after every maintenance window, lots of bugs we have seen, again its takes couple of hours to rectify. I thing we can do better for any maintenance window or update window further.

Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Genesys service & product review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its providing and outsourced to the bank which we can rollout new call centre very quickly

Pros: Pure cloud now does what it was design to do and provide cloud based telephone outsources services to the bank, We moved to a third part for 1-2 line support service ( Kaptec) to provide a good all around support services.

Pure cloud now does what it was design to do and provide cloud based telephone outsources services to the bank, but I was not resilient for the first year or so, The service rap was also very poor, with Genesys SDM not flexible in dealing with major incident and provided root cause of these issues back to the customer, If we want any changes customisation to the product everything was a project and prolong delivery timescales with genesys consultants. The license model for the agents is quite confusing and the license model for the genesis product is expensive and at time hard to understand

April
Client Services Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

An Honest Review...

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have loved using the product and working with the professional services team. I will say support is a little slower than I would like but I am go getter and work faster than most. Patience is not my best quality :)

The ease of use and simplicity of the user interfaces is a BIG point for me. We run a busy call center and being able to deploy and train new features quickly was very important. Genesys CX allowed us to do just that.

The biggest complaint I have had was the lack of integration with HR systems BUT that is now ready or almost ready to be deployed. I would also like to see more feature enhancements like the tracking absenteeism.

Ruby
Test Specialist in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent contact centre platform

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with Genesys Cloud CX has been top notch. We were able to go live with 11 plus countries and soon will be live with many more countries. Customer support is very efficient as the turn around time is very less.

As an administrator, I find Genesys Cloud CX easy to use application. It can connect with real time attributes. The capability and scalability of this tool is flawless. Some of the other features that I like includes the call logging, predictive engagement, blind transfers, etc.

One of the features which I like the least is it's limitation on a number of segments that can be added for a given license. The configuration flow if a user is live with multiple markets is very complex at times which requires a lot of additional support.

Ivan
Supervisor Contact Center in Ecuador
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Una excelente herramienta para mejorar la experiencia al cliente y alcanzar tus resultados.

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Genesys Cloud CX surprises you with its ease of use and user-friendly interface. It has available real-time performance Dashboards based on the indicators that your Contact Center manages. In addition, it has the ability to store historical information that allows you to measure the evolution of your indicators and compare them with past periods.

I recommend defining which market segment and which service channels your Contact Center will manage, because the cost of the system is a factor to take into account, if your Contact Center is small or is in the process of growth, I recommend using Genesys with a lower cost plan.

Aarde
Sr. Director GMS Technology, Analytics, & Product in VS
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Genesys Cloud delivers enterprise level technology for a team of 2,000 global agents.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Genesys Cloud is an amazing product and company. We decided to migrate to them in August of 2019. The implementation and ongoing support from Genesys has been nothing buy amazing. They provided dedicated personalized support during our roll out/go live and have continuing to support us through our ongoing business as usual operations ever since.

We implemented Genesys to solve for the following areas: Social Bridge for Digital Support: new digital channels Internal Communication tool: replacing Skype Integrated WFO suite: Speech Analytics and QA Scorecards, replacing two 3rd party vendors WFO/WFM agent dashboards built in  Chatbots built in AWS architecture 3 layers of redundancy (3A – Active, Active, Active)  Redundant Edges in LAX and BER (VoIP) MOS scores for every call built in (intelligent analysis tool) Concurrent model allows to scale at lower additional costs compared to named model Micro Services Direct to developer(s)   Agile deployment(s) (multi/week)

We don't like how we have to use on site Edges for VoIP traffic.

Jorge
Director Support in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

There are better options

3,0 5 jaar geleden

The software has a decent feature set but prices to high when compared to other companies in the same market

Support is not good, often takes too long to find solutions. Cost is high for what you get

Emmanuel jeremiah
Statistician in Oeganda
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

A master at incident resolving and analysis

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Otherwise I am having alot of fun using the genesys cloud and my experience is generally an amazing one

What I like most about the genesys cloud is that it's very friendly to use because it doesn't require alot of training and it is easy to navigate through the app

What i like least about the genesys cloud is the fact that it freezes some times and it some times takes long to run commands with a time lag of like 10 seconds

Hailey
HR Business Partner in VS
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

PureCloud

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Purecloud has been helpful when I am out of the office. I also enjoy the fact that I receive an email when I get a voicemail. It includes the voicemail in the email which is very helpful if I need to send it to someone on my team to assist.

The I can use my cell phone as if I were on my office phone. I'm able to communicate with clients as if I am in the office while I'm on my cell phone; out of the office traveling, picking up my kids, etc.

When my office phone is forwarded to my cell phone, it will only ring once, maybe twice before the call has already moved into my voicemail. If my phone is not right in or near my hand, I will miss the call.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

User-friendly & Intuitve

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this in a remote call center environment. It's great that it can be used via web browser or application - makes it flexible when I need to switch computers, etc. When I'm looking at reports, it can sometimes be tricky to see all of my subordinates and their details without individually clicking through each and every name, mostly because the side menu tabs keep taking over half the screen. For its direct purpose - handling calls - really no complaints.

I think it's easy to use. I appreciate that you can use it via web browser or application. The menu icons make it easy for you to identify the tools you need. The live chat functions while on calls are extremely useful and easy to access.

Calls often drop for no reason. The time-off tool is clunky - you have to tap through dates and times rather than just enter them manually which can take way too long. The sound quality of calls can be questionable in seasons. The evaluation element.