Pinnacle Cart reviews

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,4 /5

Over Pinnacle Cart

Powerful shopping cart and web site builder application that allows you to create, manage and market your store on-line.

Meer informatie over Pinnacle Cart

8 reviews worden weergegeven

Steven A.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2016

"A complete software package ready to use out of the box, can be tailored to suit"

Opmerkingen: Pinnacle Cart is my 3rd shopping cart software package for my business. It is by far the best I have used to date. It will work right out of the box and there are helpful instructions for everything, it does what needs to be done. My cart is customized to suit my specific needs. Being able to customize the cart is great but be forewarned, you can break the cart easily so do backups before any changes. From my customer's view, it is easy to navigate which means more sales for me. Especially like the mobile side of this package. Their tech support is top notch and attentive, they fix what you break quickly..... Always look forward to updates, fixes and new processes available with their regular updates.

van PinnacleCart op 8-11-2016

Thanks for the positive review Steven. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback.We are currently working on some improvements we hope will make the customization process a little more user friendly.

Erik C.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2016

"One of the best E-Commerce Solutions"

Opmerkingen: We at Blazing Glass were looking for an E-Commerce solution that could offer ease of use for our employees and be SEO-friendly. Pinnacle Cart offers that and more, being able to install and customize the templates to your liking plus if you know coding you can always dig even further into the customization of your site. Are ready to take your business to the next level? Consider giving Pinnacle Cart a try, you'll be surprised.

Pluspunten: The ease of use and it is easy to understand what each tab does.

Minpunten: the only negative thing I can think of at the moment is the fact that sometimes when we add products and save changes it will leave a blank screen and we would have to refresh the page (it saves the update, we just need to hit refresh to get the page back) maybe it's a bug or something we did on our end.

van PinnacleCart op 8-11-2016

Thanks for the positive review Erik. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to helping you grow.

Melanie S.
President/Owner
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2016

"Long term client concerns."

Opmerkingen: Overall Pinnacle Cart has been good to me and my company. I've been with you guys for 6-7years and your staff was very helpful at first but I've noticed lately when we call for tech support there is always a price attached and they are not as helpful as they use to be. Also, you need to be hosting some webinars for your clients that showcase tips and tricks to using Pinnacle Cart, introduce new features and how to use them, etc.

Pluspunten: Affordability originally

Minpunten: The affordability is starting to change. Needs to be connected with more online platforms.

van PinnacleCart op 8-11-2016

Thanks for the feedback Melanie. We appreciate you taking the time to create this review and providing us with this valuable feedback. I'll talk to our customer service leads and make sure we are managing your account correctly. Unfortunately we do have to charge for coding changes and extended support, but cart and features support is always free. We really liked the webinar suggestion, expect to see these start shortly.

Greg K.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2016

"Unlimited Possibilities With Pinnacle Shopping Cart - Great Support"

Opmerkingen: We switched over to the PinnacleCart platform about 6 years ago now. Many of the custom modifications we had done in the past are now standard on the current cart. If it's not available straight out of the box, they can modify it to suit your needs. We currently host with Pinnacle and use their full support. Being able to call for support is truly invaluable. They are very responsive and it's a huge improvement over our previous provider. Our most recent project went off without a hitch. I wish we were able to work with Jeff more often.

Heidi N.
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2016

"Pinnacle Cart has an excellent product and customer service!"

Opmerkingen: Several years ago PC helped us make the seamless transition from another shopping cart to theirs. We have been very happy with PC's robust cart . They are continually listening to customers and looking for ways to always stay ahead of what is current in the industry.
Our experience is that they are honest in telling us what they can and can't do. This has not been our experience with other shopping carts. We also LOVE that we can always reach their US based technical help line for any help or questions we may have.

• Beoordeeld op 29-4-2016
William L.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2016

"Fast Friendly and Feature Packed"

Opmerkingen: As a small business owner managing my time is important and having a platform that works, is easy to manage and is backed by effortless support gives me the freedom to focus on growing my business. Support and the Pro services team have been great to work with. The feature set of the cart while more than I can use is great and they keep improving it all the time. I can't see myself choosing another platform based on my experience I am a lifer with Pinnacle Cart

Deanna R.
  • Beoordeeld op 28-4-2016

"Great shopping cart in use for the last 7 years. I now have 5 carts with Pinnacle."

Opmerkingen: Pinnacle Cart is easy to learn and use. I did try another cart previously to see if it would work better, but you had to purchase all kinds of apps to get what you wanted. I didn't want all those extra fees each month. Pinnacle Cart is all in one. Great tech support and reliable cart. I would recommend this cart to anyone.

• Beoordeeld op 28-4-2016
Jim M.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2015

"Exceptional Support - Aaron"

Opmerkingen: I want to let you know that Aaron provided excellent support today. Aaron was able to work it out on one of the carts, then explain it to me, and I was able to correct the problem on the other sites. Aaron was sympathetic to my problem and stuck with me until it was corrected.

• Beoordeeld op 13-5-2015