Gemiddelde scores

4,5 /5
    4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over Mint

Financial management solution that helps create budgets, track investments, manage bills & receive reminders for upcoming payments.

Meer informatie over Mint

68 reviews worden weergegeven

Rajesh S.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-11-2016

"One of my favorite and best cloud application"

Opmerkingen: This is one of my favorite and best cloud application that I have been using since 2012, it has all the features that you can expect from an online cloud based accounts management. As a developer and project manager myself I could not have expected anything more from the team. Support this team by applying for the offers that they present as an options to save.

Pluspunten: Very easy to understand nothing to download or install just setup your accounts online: credit cards accounts, bank accounts, investment accounts... Major US Institutions are integrated and also you have an option to enter manually any account or institution that are not supported. It pulls all the individual transactions from your institution in a secured transaction, simply categorized your transactions, add tags, notes and voila you have all the reports in real time. Drill down your report with pie or bar chart add specific filters: month, year or custom filter for specific category, account, merchant or tag. Export transactions to a CSV for further analysis or reporting with the power of spreadsheet. Setup your budget, goals for tracking and alerts. Best part it is Absolutely free!

Minpunten: Currently it does not support multi-currency due to which if you have an overseas account and you would like to see your net worth you will have to convert those transaction manually and enter them. It only supports US institutions no support for overseas bank, institutions. No integration with Turbo Tax or any tax software for filing taxes online

Design Engineer
Halfgeleiders, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2021

"Mint is the best Personal Finance Software"

Opmerkingen: Mint has been a tremendous lifesaver in helping me to aggregate all of my personal finance data into one single location. I am very happy with this program and will continue to recommend it to all of my friends. I feel that being able to use this software and being able to quickly see all of my financial accounts in one place has helped me tremendously with budgeting and with financial growth.

Pluspunten: Mint is a novel, innovative software for tracking finances. I was an early adopter to Mint and have enjoyed seeing it blossom into a fully featured program for tracking finances, transactions, investments, debts, expenditures, credit, and much more. I like how the program provides a simple, elegant interface for tracking a wide variety of financial components all in one place.

Minpunten: What I like least about Mint is that sometimes it is not compatible with certain financial products or with certain banks/businesses, which requires me to manually input data in order to replace this information. I have found that sometimes the connectivity with Mint is also inconsistent.

• Beoordeeld op 28-2-2021
Program Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-6-2021

"A wonderful product for personal financial tracking"

Opmerkingen: I love using this to keep track of my personal finances. I feel much more in control of everything than before I used it.

Pluspunten: I login for a couple of minutes every day. Since it's automatically linked to all of my accounts, I am way way more likely to catch any fraudulent charges. I feel much safer keeping an eye on everything, all in one place.

Minpunten: I'd be happy to pay a bit monthly towards removing ads. The phone app is difficult to use, you really need to use the online version on a computer.

• Beoordeeld op 4-6-2021
Student
Research, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-5-2021

"Okay but not great budget app"

Opmerkingen: A cost effective choice to track expenses but I hope the interface would be more minimal. Too many suggestions. If the pending transactions could be more up to date, that would be fantastic.

Pluspunten: I like their self-explanatory and compartmentalized features. Personally I don't think saving accounts should be counted as Cash, which is more like Emergency Fund. But since I don't have much savings anyway, it doesn't matter much.

Minpunten: Never update pending transactions. It used to grey out pending ones. Users can see but are unable to edit. Too many ads

• Beoordeeld op 16-5-2021
Megan J.
Writer
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-4-2021

"Personal Finance Made Easy!"

Opmerkingen: I started using Mint a few years ago after deciding I wanted to keep track of my personal finances. I initially started out writing out all my expenses on the iPhone notes app. When I downloaded Mint I couldn't believe how easy it was! I didn't have to manually write out my expenses anymore. Mint does everything for you and categorizes all the purchases you've made via your linked cards. I always recommend it to all my friends and family!

Pluspunten: There are so many things I love about this app! For one, the interface is very user-friendly. You just connect your debit and credit cards and then Mint categorizes and keeps track of your bills and expenses. I love that you don't have to do anything. Mint does it all for you so it's perfect for anyone new to personal finance. I like how Mint shows you your daily, weekly, and monthly spending in a graph and list form. It makes it really easy to visually see your spending habits. I also like how Mint suggests different credit cards for you and shows you how much you can save and perks for each card. Whenever I'm shopping for a new credit card it's really easy to just scroll through the credit card list on Mint and quickly scan for the one that offers the best sign up bonus and perks.

Minpunten: Mint automatically categorizes your purchases so you can see how much you're spending in each category. For example, some of my main categories are clothing, shopping, gas & fuel, groceries, etc. Mint is pretty good at categorizing your purchases correctly but a few times a month Mint will wrongly categorize my purchases. Just last week a purchase that should have been "groceries" was actually categorized as "clothing". It's not a huge issue but it does make it necessary to manually scan through everything to make sure I'm getting accurate information on my spending habits.

• Beoordeeld op 5-4-2021
Front Desk Agent
Horeca, 10.000+ werknemers

"Budgeting Done Right"

Opmerkingen: Overall Mint is my go-to source for making sure there are no irregularities in my budget and that I am spending wisely. Due to my large amount of money accounts, I couldn't trust any other company to continually track my money.

Pluspunten: For those who have many credit & checking accounts across a wide variety of banks, Mint is one of the best solutions out there to easily track your spending. It lets you link an unlimited number of accounts, so if you are like me and have many credit and checking accounts you can make sure you will be able to easily stay up to date on all your transactions. It also sorts all purchases by store so that you can easily search for them later.

Minpunten: I do not like that Mint doesn't let you delete transactions as this can cause miscalculations within your budget, especially if you are using a credit card and checking account it will show the money was taken out two times because it includes the charge and the payment. This can cause the numbers to not properly be balanced.

Ryan R.
Mr
Voedselproductie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2021

"Finances at your fingertips"

Opmerkingen: I've had great success creating budgets and tracking down different transactions using the Mint interface. It is really helpful.

Pluspunten: Mint is a great way to keep your finances organized. You can import information from all of your credit card accounts, bank accounts, mortgage, IRAs, 401k, etc. This allows you to see your entire financial situation in one place.

Minpunten: Although they are constantly working to improve the synchronization process with different financial institutions, it can still be a little bit of a nuisance to keep your data synchronized.

• Beoordeeld op 30-3-2021
Human Resources, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-3-2021

"Fantastic Financial Aggregator"

Opmerkingen: I login to Mint daily to ensure no suspicious activity on my account and their alerts about my credit report are helpful reminders.

Pluspunten: Once I connected all my accounts this is a great way to have a consistent snapshot of my financial standing on a daily basis.

Minpunten: Occasionally there are connection issues that seem to occur with the same accounts with little idea on how to resolve fully. Also there are some financial institutions I have accounts with that will not connect.

• Beoordeeld op 18-3-2021
Linh P.
Tax Auditor
Administratie, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2021

"The best alternative for personal finance tracking"

Opmerkingen: It is still the best free-to-use personal finance tracking. If you can handle the ad and regular manual adjustment to correct the automatic categorization, Mint would work for you.

Pluspunten: Mint is free to use, feature-rich personal finance tracking. Mint supports all major financial institutions and automatically download user's transactions. It provided a meaningful overview of personal wealth, income statements with categorized expenses.

Minpunten: Since it is free to use, Mint uses ad which may distract end-user. The automatic categorization makes the same mistakes until the user applies manual adjustments. The manual adjustment process is slow and has not been updated for at least 3 years.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2021
Christina M.
Data Associate
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

"Double Mint"

Opmerkingen: Mint has allowed me to keep up to date with payments, it breaks down all the places I tend to spend money and allows me to better allocate for future months so I can see my purchase trends and address them.

Pluspunten: The ability to budget monthly and monitor my credit score as well as account balances is top tier. The interface is also incredibly intuitive and user-friendly.

Minpunten: No cons thus far to report. There isn't an overabundance of advertisements or things pay-walled that would cause issues for most users.

Deborah H.
Education consultant
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021

"Mint your money!"

Opmerkingen: Super happy! It’s free which I love. It helps me track everything in total of all my expenses and investments. I can even put in my home address and they update my house value Baer in today’s market. Super easy to use. Great for anyone who wants to grow financially. You can be an absolute beginner as Mint does all the work for you once you set up your accounts and custom reports. Makes getting info to use when doing my taxes a piece of cake.

Pluspunten: Super easy to add all a points from checking to credit and loans. Mint gives me an Instant and full picture of all my expenses and investments. It’s updated in real time so it is my right now numbers. I love to track my progress. No effort at all in my part. Just login and refresh. All my accounts magically appear. I can customize reports to clearly see where my money goes.

Minpunten: At times I’ve had difficulty adding accounts and seeing all of the accounts within that one bank for example. I have been able to fix it by adding the account again. So maybe those were user errors made by me.

• Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021
Christopher M.
Seasonal Worker
Internet, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-1-2019

"One of the best money management applications"

Pluspunten: Most of my financial accounts and assets are in my app. Credit, checking, savings, investments, and others are all together. I can see the value of all my accounts at once. I can add bill reminders. I can set spending and saving limits.

Minpunten: My main negative remark is that the application disconnects from the financial accounts often and I need to re-sign in a lot. In addition, There are many investment funds that the application does not accept, yet. I hope this will change in the future as I will continue to be a user

• Beoordeeld op 17-1-2019
Assistant Director, Communications
Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-3-2021

"Makes Managing Finances Easy"

Opmerkingen: Easily track day-day-day credits and debits of all accounts.

Pluspunten: Mint is a phenomenal program to help me keep track of every penny (pretty much) that is going in and out of my various accounts daily. Additionally, I can track bills and get suggestions. I'm an avid user and for good reason.

Minpunten: It sometimes cannot connect to certain accounts and as a read-only platform, it's not intended for robust transacting.

• Beoordeeld op 2-3-2021
Technical Development Researcher
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2018

"Great central place for finances"

Pluspunten: I really like how Mint can be used anywhere regardless of your location. Unlike certain software where you have to access your locally on your desktop (i.e. Quicken), Mint provides you with the flexibility of editing your transactions online. It also allows me to add all finance mediums, including loans and installments.

Minpunten: Mint is still lacking a lot of features, including the ability to import .csv files or to filter transactions through a specific date range. Hopefully these features get added soon.

Jessi H.
Stay at Home Mom
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2018

"Great resource for keeping up with all your financial information"

Pluspunten: Mint is a great tool for creating budgets, managing your spending, managing investments, and tracking and paying bills. You can even keep tabs on your credit score. You can also set reminders about upcoming bills and alerts for any unusual spending activity. The best part is the app is completely free.

Minpunten: I'm not sure how I feel about using an app that links all your banking information and credit cards into it. Sure, they say your data is encrypted, but time and time again we have seen all other companies get hacked at some point or another. Also many financial institutions have started implementing these same tools that Mint offers, in which case you wouldn't need to use many of the features that Mint is capable of.

Zephyr V.
Entrepreneur
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021

"Effortless way to monitor finances"

Opmerkingen: I use Mint to keep track of my personal finances. It's easy to use and has a lot of great features. It's also completely free! It's a great option for people just getting into personal finance.

Pluspunten: Mint is a simple yet very thorough app. You can add multiple bank accounts, and credit cards so that you have all your accounts in one place. I really like how Mint categorizes purchases and keeps track of your spending history for you and lays it out in an easy-to-read graph. I also like how educational the app is. Mint offers a lot of information regarding credit cards and investment options specifically for you.

Minpunten: Sometimes the app will close out randomly. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it continues to do it occasionally. Other than that minor glitch I haven't experienced any problems with Mint.

• Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021
Director of Women's Ministry and Community Life
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-6-2018

"Great for budgeting and tracking spending"

Pluspunten: Mint is excellent for our financial planning and tracking money flow on a monthly basis. The dashboard breaks down spending in a pie chart and has been very easy to see areas of over spending and generally how our money is being spent.

Minpunten: You need to link accounts with Mint in order to get financial info into the app. Personally I have had a hard time with linking accounts from some vendors link my mobile company. Other than that you might need to train mint to correctly allocate money into different "buckets" For instance you might buy food at a gas station and the money is automatically listed as spent on Vehicle

• Beoordeeld op 28-6-2018
Marsi F.
Accounting Lector
Professionele training en coaching, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2017

"My favorite App, easy to use , and gives you an idea of where your money went . It sends notification for the due date ,list of due bills, love it."

Pluspunten: Easy to use and gives you an idea of where your money went . It sends notification for the due date ,list of due bills, love it.

Minpunten: Too easy , need to add more figures and reports and has issues with the connectivity some times . It has to have to option to connect with a tax program.

• Beoordeeld op 28-8-2017
Retail Operations Specialist
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-1-2018

"Aggregates all your banking information"

Pluspunten: Mint took over another app I was using to track bills. Now that Bills and accounts are located within the same app it is easier than ever. While Mint is free you will get ads directed towards you, however once in a while they are actually relevant to what I need. Easily navigated passed. Integrates with most accounts.

Minpunten: Mint sometimes will struggle connecting to an account based on security questions. I have about 25 accounts hooked up and it fails on 2-3 on a monthly basis. Typically you click it and reconnect and are fine, but frustrating when it doesn't update the correct budget information.

• Beoordeeld op 20-1-2018
Mike C.
Photographer: Comercial, Advertising and Editorial
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-5-2018

"A great app that helps me focus on the big financial picture"

Pluspunten: It is easy to see and manage all of my finances in one place. It pulls all of my financial info into one place. One of my favorite parts fo Mint is that I can see graphically how my net worth has changed over time. It was very hard to do this in the past because I would have to go to many different websites in order to get the total. It does a great job at syncing most of my online accounts. I also like that you can get your free credit score from them as well.

Minpunten: Nothing is perfect and Mint does have some problems. It gets caught up often with accounts that have two-factor authentication and often asks me to re-login into accounts too often. I don't use it for budgeting because it far too often miscategorized transactions.

• Beoordeeld op 29-5-2018
Department Lead
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-5-2018

"Great app"

Pluspunten: Easily shows you all your accounts. Reminds and notifies you of due dates. Shows your budget in it's entirety

Minpunten: Most transactions are preset so it's a pain to change which transaction into a different category. Alsoc better real time account updates

• Beoordeeld op 16-5-2018
UX/UI Designer
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018

"I love Mint"

Pluspunten: I love Mint. It's great to follow all of your expenses. It also allow you to check your credit score.

Minpunten: The last update has a terrible UI. I'm pretty sad because I used like the Mint iOS app. I hope that they will revert it.

• Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018
Kalyn H.
  • Beoordeeld op 28-11-2016

"Perfect for a first time budgeter"

Opmerkingen: My husband got me hooked on mint! The idea of budgeting was intimidating before, but with mint's ease and organization, I'm addicted! I love the program. I love that I can create new budgets, split purchases between budgets, and create budgets that roll over between months.

Pluspunten: Splitting purchases between budgets is a huge advantage! SO easy to set up and to get all your transactions in one place.

Minpunten: I wish the budgets I wasn't using (for example "restaurants" instead we have a "eating-out/fun" budget) didn't have to show up all the time if I wasn't using them. I also wish you could have multiple logins for one mint account.

Kathryn S.
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

"Mint software review"

Pluspunten: Ease of reviewing my financial status and helps with tracking my budgeting and spending.

Minpunten: It sometimes doesn't link to my accounts and requires reentering and/or updating my linked accounts.

• Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021
Lamar Y.
Online College - Training and Technical Support
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-9-2016

"Minty Fresh App"

Opmerkingen: As a business guy I knew where my money was coming from and where it was going as it relates to my business. However, in my personal finances I did not have a clue about either of these. I did not know how much I was making (I had a general idea) nor did I know how much I was spending on what. Finding out about and using Mint changed all of that.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, works on my smart phone, keeps track of all my personal finances, emails me with alerts and updates, makes suggestions as to how to improve my saving and spending and keeps an eye on my credit card.

Minpunten: It's free so I have to deal with ads. It sometimes kicks me out of my online banking and finance sites due to too many log in attempts.

• Beoordeeld op 27-9-2016