Meta for Business reviews

4,4 (2.134) Schrijf een review!

Over Meta for Business

Social media marketing solution that helps businesses create personalized marketing plans based on targeted audience and budget.

Meer informatie over Meta for Business

Great integration and interface and fun as well.

Everyone can send messages, which can lead to unwanted message. Fake accounts and fake information could be stop.

Beoordelingen van Meta for Business

3,7
Waar voor je geld

Meta for Business heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.134 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Meta for Business eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.134)

Rachel
Rachel
Graduate Student
Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

Good for staying in touch and communicating with colleagues

4,0 8 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Masdiana
Masdiana
Administrative Assistant in Maleisië
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Facebook is a good social media application

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've had a positive experience with Facebook. I like to watch Mixed martial arts combat videos or even funny videos that my friends share from time - to - time because they're entertaining and make me want to watch more. If you need to reach millions of views, Facebook is a perfect medium to use. Friends, family, gaming, ads, festivals, groups, videos, pictures, and more are all part of it. I joined this site when it first became available, and I was pleasantly surprised to see it.

Advertisers can hit their prospects in a variety of ways on Facebook. Paying ads are one of them. You will meet amazing people in all kinds of ways using Facebook insights, Facebook groups sites, and other tools. At the same time, Facebook is fantastic in several ways. It enables users to communicate with friends and relatives, play video games, participate in activities, and much more. It's an excellent resource for me in terms of publicity.

I despise seeing clickbaity or scam posts in communities or even on the comments page of an advertisement. This problem must be stopped/prevented for the website to remain a secure environment for all users. Many people would share contact information in communities and pages to allow people to interact with them to buy things or cheat them, which I do not believe is a good idea.

Victoria Vásquez
Event and Booking Center Manager in Chili
Horeca, 10.000+ werknemers

Meta for Business: An Innovative Way to Streamline Business Processes

5,0 4 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Meta for Business has proven itself to be an invaluable asset for businesses of all sizes. Its comprehensive feature set, intuitive design and expansive integration capabilities provide a powerful platform for streamlining and optimizing business operations.

Meta for Business provides a comprehensive suite of tools for optimizing and streamlining business operations. Its user-friendly interface, comprehensive feature set and intuitive design make it easy to manage complex processes and tasks. The platform's expansive integration options enable businesses to quickly and easily connect to other services and platforms to expand their capabilities.

Meta for Business can be limited in the customization options available for its features. Additionally, the cost of the platform can be prohibitive for some small businesses.

Deepak
Deepak
Manager - Human Resources in India
Textiel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Worthless Website - Eradicating the residual productivity from Human Beings!!

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Honestly, there is nothing that I like about Facebook. Of course, this is my personal opinion and I am not trying to offend others. Facebook is a sheer waste of time and I religiously believe so because I haven't seen any reason one even logs into their account to see others post their pics with a "Not so Real" smile. I would rather say, people try to portray their "Flawless" life by uploading pics and tagging hundreds of them which hardly leaves any space for their face to be visible. Spouses these days share love only through "Likes and Comments" on Facebook and go off to sleep after returning back home. I have seen married couples 'literally' talking through comments, and expressing love for each other with Emojis. Woo.. That's insanity according to me. C'mon, we all know that we click on the "Like" tab only to make the other person feel valued whereas the first thing we try to notice is their Dark Circles, Extra fats and their uneven teeth by zooming in as much as possible, almost tearing the phone's screen apart. And yes, there is a smile on our face the moment we see some flaw in the other person - Bingo!! All I am saying is, why would one want to spend 3 hours a day browsing through other's miraculously showcased life (Miserable in real) and then spend those additional hours at work, only because you haven't been able to complete what you could have in those 3 hours, and get back home, late and exhausted. I never understand when people say, "Facebook has connected me with old friends and family". Facebook has only given us a way to find, connect and stay connected merely as part of the "Friends / Family" tab within Facebook's platform. I haven't seen people messaging their family or friends every week to check their well being. Its merely a platform to show your family and friends that you could afford a holiday in Caribbean and that you are the only one with dimples on both your cheeks. C'mon guys, grow up. Instead of wasting time Face-booking, lets try reading and googling which would at least make us a learned person, even more if you are already are one.

Facebook, itself is a con!! There could be some educative platform which could help people transform the way they think and behave.

Alan
Sales Manager in Bolivia
Omroepen, 201-500 werknemers

An All-in-One Business Solution: Meta for Business

5,0 5 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using Meta for Business for over a year now and it has been an incredible experience. The software is incredibly powerful and easy to use, making it a great choice for businesses looking for a comprehensive solution. The customer support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful, so I always feel like I'm getting the best advice and help. Highly recommended!

Meta for Business is an incredibly powerful, all-in-one business solution that streamlines the process of managing a business. The software is user-friendly, intuitive and makes it easy to manage every aspect of a business with just a few clicks. The customer support team is also incredibly helpful and responsive, making sure any issues or questions are dealt with quickly. Highly recommended!

The only downside of Meta for Business is the cost, which can be a bit expensive for smaller businesses. However, the cost is worth the features and functionality of the software and the customer support team makes sure to provide the best advice and help.

Jared
Jared
Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Meta for businesses is growth

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using business features for five plus years and it's been able to streamline a lot of new business and clientele that are looking to grow and learn engagement and different strategies they need help with.

Meta for business is able to accomplish a lot of things without having to Shell out more money to manage your company and content.

Sometimes the back and software is not fluid and links will be disabled for users if they don't have full permissions to access everything.

Managing Director in Zambia
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Bang for Bucks

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptionally good. With one to one training, you maximise your investment returns

Facebook had their employee Israel contact me and walk through the process with each targeted campaign. He was exceptional

Nothing much as yet. Once you're trained it is very user friendly

James Q
James Q
Director of Digital Marketing in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Software is Mediocre, but audience is huge

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Meta for Business drives the vast majority of my business results.

There are more targeting options and modes of creativity than you could possibly explore in a lifetime. Facebook's results are really only limited by how creative you can get about how you strategize getting those results.

For a company with such a huge warchest of money, they really could invest in a less buggy platform and something requires a little less manual control.

Favio
Favio
Project Manager in Peru
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Must try tool for online marketing

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I had good results when talking about generation of leads.

The most important feature it has is that you can check and organize the campaigns you create wether in Facebook, Instagram, etc. in the same place without changing from one platform to another.

I didn’t like that in Peru and other Latin American countries, the segmentation is not as precise as it is in USA or Europe, because of the information that people share in their social media profile

Undergraduate STEM student in Canada
E-learning, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Very organized platform to keep businesses on track.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Awesome! Would highly recommend

Easy to use and is free! Helps me organize my messages from customers. I can also preplan posts ahead of time which is really helpful. It separates facebook and instagram messages so it is easy to keep track of your conversations. You can also easily add tags and notes to each customers if there is important information to remember.

Nothing to comment on. I use Meta for Business every single day to connect with my customers pretty much.

Bartosz
Manager in Polen
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Very good tool

5,0 5 dagen geleden Nieuw

the tool after training gives a lot of possibilities for content management, planning, etc. works very well and stable. Reporting is also very nice

I see everything very positively. I am satisfied with the use

Mark Senyo
Head of Department in Ghana
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

the easiest way to establish an online presence for your business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with facebook has been quite good. It has helped me reconnect with a lot of people I had lost touch with. Secondly, the first three investors we got to partner us in setting up our practice first discovered and contacted us via facebook. Finally, facebook helps me back up all my memorable pictures and videos in its gallery albums feature, which I can conveniently set to private for my personal view only.

Creating an account is extremely easy in a just a few simple steps. Before we were able to afford our own website for our private practice, we relied entirely on the business page we had created on facebook to ensure that we were discoverable online. And this helped us a lot in getting new clients and finding partners to invest in our practice. For personal use, the ease with which facebook was able to help me find long lost friends and family has been one of my high points of using the software.

I think facebook should allow for users to officially own more that just one account. As someone who likes to keep my professional and personal lives as separate as possible, facebook's one account policy makes it extremely inconvenient for me. Secondly, I think facebook messenger should become less integrated with the facebook app itself; so that I could be in the app without appearing online to other users. A dark mode would be the easiest way to achieve this, I think.

Joel
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Allows you to work from anywhere with mobile app

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Facebook helps me get leads organically via users looking for and joining my groups. If you know how to set up systems, this can be a very powerful and efficient way to get leads. Besides this, you can target very effectively with ads. Most people just use the basic targeting features, but there are some more powerful ones. They track a lot of user activity, and can even track their activity on your website if you want them to. You can use this to retarget visitors who engaged in certain behavior or to target even people similar to those who engaged in certain behavior.

I like how the mobile app is feature-rich and user-friendly. Sure you can do a lot more from a desktop or laptop, but depending on the type of business you run, you can do 60-85% of tasks from the mobile app.

The app is pushing some users, and, therefore, customers, away due to political activism. Not everyone agrees with their stances.

siyabonga
self employed in Zuid-Afrika
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A popular social media

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I used it since 2011 and I experienced very well on Facebook in terms of it's chnges on the app when it comes to communication and more on marketing and it's very good overall for myself

What is like about it is the way in which you use it to multi tasks on marketing by promoting products and many more most users who are using it are the celebrities , business men and women and also players and many more and you also interact each other by connecting each other's profiles for chatting and more it is also good since you can able to connect other apps in one app for multi chatting

Security risks it sometimes concerned on most users since they get easily hacked and causes most legal trouble in most victims so the security features must be improved to protect all users against malicious attacks and hackers

Mohammed j.
manager in Palestina
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It's Facebook Enjoy!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Using Facebook is Excellent experience, and I recommend it to my friends. it is useful for individuals (connecting their friends, sharing posts and get news) also for companies (marketing, reference tool and platform to connect customers)

Facebook can be one of the best tools to make advertisement to reach more customers and opportunities. also you can select the segment you target accurately (you can define: age, sex, budget and days of ads). Facebook allows you to post Videos, photos, text and adding stories. you can make groups and pages (you will have a control panel for all things in you page). you can easily contact your customers.

really customer service is not good, you may wait more than 5 hours till he replied to you, also I don't like fake posts that can be published by Anonymous users.

Muhammad
Youtuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Facebook, A perfect Place for Business

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I'm not using Facebook only for my clients. I also have four Facebook pages and I'm generating good revenue with the collaboration of different brands.
Either you are a freelancer or a youtube or a social media marketer. Facebook will always remain the best place for you.
If we talk about my overall experience on a Facebook business level, then I have no word to explain my whole experience at all. I have found Facebook a major part of every digital and social media marketer. You can achieve high goals at a very low cost.
The pricing of Facebook is oo affordable and can be afforded by any person. Now if you are thinking of social media marketing or you have some plans to be a digital marketer, then believe me Facebook is going to perfect place for you.

There are a lot of features that I liked too much on Facebook but I would like to mention below some of them for your happiness. I have liked the page permission too much. When I use to work on a Facebook page of my client, I always need to have a look at that page. And I can easily access my client's Facebook page through "business.facebook.com" under the pages section. It is not restricted to have access to only one page at a time, I can access multiple pages at the same time. Role manager is also an important feature in the Facebook business place. I can assign any role I want to my client. I may choose him to perform the role of admin or may assign him as an analyst. This thing is also not restricted to have limited roles permission to limited clients. I can add and manage unlimited partners and their accounts too. And may grant any permission I want. As a freelancer, client satisfaction is my first priority. And for that, I always need to show my skill in the projects. And I can assign my client as admin to get a suggestion or any type of instruction that he want for his business. I can say that Facebook social media marketing is the largest at all and there is no other platform that can compete with Facebook in business.

Well, I have used a lot of software. I always looked forward to having some improvement from the software team. But Facebook is different at all. I'm working as social media marketer for a long time and I never realize that Facebook needs to be improved anywhere. Even whenever I have performed a job for my client, I always got a 4 to 5 stars rating. Every client always appreciated me for having good skills. And I can say without any hesitation, that the whole credit goes to Facebook's business place. But I have an ambition for having a feature on Facebook. Facebook use to provide 5$ credit for a Facebook page for the first boost. And we can boost any Facebook page post with that credit. But usually, it happens after one or two months. I think Facebook should offer a new page too. I man whenever a user is going to create a new page, he should be allotted a credit of 5$ or 10$ for his first boost. So he can easily understand the features and the working process of Facebook.

WENDY
MARKETER in Maleisië
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Business Savior for Many!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Facebook and I have a bittersweet romance. Despite the tricky ads manager and occasional unreasonable ad errors, businesses thrive competently during the pandemics.
It has brought people closer with one another and able to somehow allow people to survive through the financial crisis due to the lockdowns.
However, one's business should not be over dependent on FB itself and it is always better to seek other alternative platforms. FB might have reigned for more than a decade & still remain the apex of humans' connection.
But the digital world is very dynamic (look at Yahoo, Myspace, Friendster). It is always good too keep an eye on the next upcoming tech company. As the old saying goes, never put all your eggs in one basket.

Having been a frequent FB user since 2008, I have definitely witnessed the great features transformation throughout the decade. There are many features that are applaudable and have been seen to have continual improvements. 1. The fact that the updated FB has a setting for "Dark Mode", as a heavy user who is taking the importance of healthy vision, this feature comes out as caring and thoughtful to us. 2. The change of the FB Home interface from the previous one was not very well accepted by many at first. We can't deny the new interface is sleek and modern but for older users like us, the sudden change did take us awhile to get used to it. 3. Most features are well arranged in the menu icon. With just a simple click or tap either phone or mobile, you can easily access to everything, from searching for your friends; managing your Pages; listing in Marketplace; checking out your ads manage; events etc. 4. Posting stories become more entertaining and fun as there are a range of creative filters or frames that you can use to get yourself a nice selfie. 5. Sending messages becomes ever so convenient whereby FB now allows you to download a messenger software onto your desktop so that you wouldn't miss a single incoming message. 6. Ads Manager is more than an essential but more like a necessity if you are establishing your business social presence. In setting up a page or FB shop, you just have to make yourself familiar with the in and outs of ads manager.

As much as FB has become part of our lives, there are a few things that can rattle someone's cage. 1. Ads Manager Necessary useful & a must to learn to get your business running. But a particular error arose & your ad account got blocked, and you had no clue what went wrong. And when you did appeal for assistance, it would take them a hundred years to reply. Making you feeling wretched and forlorn as you couldn't keep your sales promotion going and you might miss out the Black Friday event. 2. Live Streaming We have been doing Live as frequent as we could but there are so many people doing the same live, we are practically at the mercy of FB AI to determine our live views would go up or down. That's why we need to have robust creativity in order to compete the arena of attention. 3. Ads I wonder if anyone notices that perhaps our phone is actually eavesdropping our conversation. As much as we all value our privacy, it seems like even when you're not on the phone and you're just mentioning about a certain thing for example like hair dye and soon enough you'll see IG & FB showing you adverts regarding it......creepy or just downright savvy?

Brittney
Marketing Assistant in VS
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Facebook for Businesses has always been great, but it's declining for personal use.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I managed social media as a marketing intern in 2016 and I loved using Facebook for longer posts and feature stories. Since there's no character limit like there is on twitter, Facebook is my go-to when we have a little more information to share than usual. I also love the event page feature on Facebook. We had a large annual event and every time we used a Facebook event page to promote it, there was a line outside the venue because we were over capacity. There's no other large social media platform that has a feature comparable to Facebook's event pages. I also love it that Facebook provides analytical reports for free. On other social media platforms like Twitter, we had to purchase an outside integration like Hootsuite to be able to get monthly reports.

Most of the cons of Facebook show themselves when you log in for personal use. The app has gradually become very "junky" with cheap/scam-looking advertisements and the new interface has way too much going on along the sides of your timeline so, it's hard to focus. The latest Facebook update that bothered me was the change in notifications. Instead of only receiving notifications when someone tags me in something or mentions me directly in a comment (you know, things relevant to me), I get endless notifications that say things like, "Did you see Jessica Jones' comment on Luke Cage's post?". There may be a way to customize my notifications and stop Facebook from doing that, but it still bothers me that they automatically changed my notifications without asking and I feel uncomfortable knowing that other people have the option to be notified when I comment on someone else's status. It's way too intrusive.

Rohullah
Rohullah
My perspective on Facebook in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

My perspective on Facebook

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a person who has used Facebook for more than ten years, I like everything about Facebook, including the new features that were introduced in recent years. I consider it a universal app because you can a lot of things by using Facebook, including but not limited to getting access to news, real estate, local jobs, talking with friends and relatives and so many more good stuff. It is quite simple to use and the level is privacy can be increased by changing the settings which is quite helpful. You get a lot of things done by using Facebook as long as you know to use it and how much time do you need to spend on it during the day.

I have been using Facebook for more than ten years and probably it was one of the first application that I used for communication and interaction with friends and relatives. I like Facebook because it is user friendly and easy to use compared to some other applications in the market. For example, a person who has never used Facebook, can start using this app within a few days. Furthermore, Most of our friends and relatives are on Facebook, so it is considered very useful to communicate with them through this platform. The last but not the least, Facebook has incorporated so many features that everyone from all ages can utilize it for their personal and professional growth.

Although it might be considered a positive point that Facebook added so many features so everyone can enjoy using it but for some people it created a little bit difficulty to fully understand the majority of things they can do through Facebook. For example, the introduction of Marketplace was a very good initiative by Facebook but there are some people that still do not know how to use marketplace. But I think over time they will get used to it.

Product Development in VS
Marktonderzoek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Tried and True!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Facebook has mostly been positive and I do recommend it frequently. I feel that it is still the best way to reach the most people, with a single click. It is also a great way to see what your competitors are doing and the search engine could not be easier to use.

Facebook is probably the most user-friendly social media app in existence. I think that is why it appeals to the older generations, for sure. It could not be any simpler to create a Facebook for a business or personal use. It is a very quick and easy way to get information out to new and existing customers. It also allows for multiple ways a customer can communicate with you, including a personal message or a message on your page wall. I feel Facebook is the best way to reach the majority of your customers and to recruit potential customers. Overall, I feel that more social media users are connected to Facebook than they are Twitter, Instagram, etc., because it is widely used by the younger and older generations. Being that it is free to use, is a great bonus, especially for smaller businesses (like me ).

My biggest complaint is that customer service is almost non-existent. There is no 1-800 to call for help, no "contact us" for questions, etc. which can be a problem. You often have to rely on other users to troubleshoot issues or just "muddle" through them yourself. I'm sure that is how they keep cost down, in part, but it can be super frustrating. It is too bad that they don't offer a paid version, that offers the additional element of customer support. I do feel some busineses would be willing to pay that. Overall, I think every business should be using Facebook, small or large. Even if your Target audience is a young crowd, I think it would be a mistake to at least not include it in your social media arsenal!

Sandra
influencer in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

changes faster than Newfoundland weather.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall view of Facebook is in favor! The simple reason Is that anybody can use it anywhere and you don t have to be technology suave its family oriented so parents can show off their photos of their beautiful families and keep in touch throughout this pandemic. messenger app is excellent.
they Just need to deal with the changing of their setting .

it helps you keep in touch with your loved ones, near and far. It's great for finding groups that you have so much in common with . how ever lately they have added some new features to help you enhance your photos or other content you want to share with the public or just a few close friends or even promotions that you design with the help of Facebook. I believe this platform to be held with high regards.it allows you to be as discreet or as open as you desire. I enjoy how you can personalize your page.to set yourself apart and stand out .I have also seen how Facebook has grown and is working hard to bring out the most recent apps and is working hard to keep up in todays market,

As much as I enjoy Facebook ,it can be very irritating to wake up in the morning and your friends are no longer there .I get asked so many times how come I don't show up on their feed and wonder if I had blocked them or if something was wrong with their settings, it does cause a lot of confusion .and I know because it is talked about quite abit.so then what happens is we have to start putting in friends request again and lose so much time getting reconnected. I feel that is Facebooks biggest challenge right now because if not careful this could make or break a company if the client has ongoing problems that are not addressed in a fashionable manor. And this seems to be an on going situation ,which breaks my heart because of the great potential they have.

Sharrvindren
Freelancer in Maleisië
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Facebook Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I very satisfied with Facebook and the community. However, I wish less unrelated ads would make the experience way more better.

Facebook can prove that the we can always keep in touch with our friends and family whenever and wherever we are. We are always being able to communicate with our loved once and check in features also helps to inform our beloved ones on where we are. We are also able to share our live events to everyone. Moreover in this pandemic era, we are also able to to get tot know more knowledgeable information on the current situation and latest news from there. Small business owners and freelancers like me are able to promote ourselves with the market place option, pages and advertisement.

Besides having all the goods, Facebook can also be a significant time sink with no real value. A quick check of the site can turn into half an hour of scanning photos, videos and company brand pages that we don't really have any interest in. Consider how productively we could use the time spent on elsewhere. Facebook has started adjusting adds within videos. We would be enjoying a perfectly funny video and out of sudden they'll be an ad comes on, no matter ads are small to medium in duration, but that interrupts a perfectly happy user. Besides, this as a Facebook has became a part of our daily lives, more and more cyberbullying cases are also being filed and we are able to see it. ( Unwanted and irrelevant issues are being hyped by people without thinking about other persons emotion ).

Jerry
Jerry
Sales Manager in Oman
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Facebook Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Facebook helps to explore new clients and connect worldwide. With current Lockdown situation, Realtime chat and video chat and Facebook live has been great to share information and coordinate operations. Social media marketing and digital marketing and monetization capabilities has provided an option for people to generate some money by working from home.

Global Village : Facebook has created a global village through various groups, communities and by giving access to various prominent personnel's profiles. Velocity of information: Posting and sharing of videos made the information pass very fast and reach the maximum audience. Connectivity: Provides end to end connectivity and reach to various companies, contacts worldwide Facebook Live : It has become the most popular medium to spread the right information and to take the wrong act to the concerned authorities in the shortest time. With great outreach to the population, the Facebook has taken the media and journalism to the layman. Voice your opinion : Facebook provides the right platform for any layman to express their independent views

Privacy Leaks : It is one of the major cons that facebook brings. People has to be aware of what they are publishing and whom they are adding in their network. Face book adds another side to Voice the opinion /Freedom of Expression. It has made people to post anything in FB which can defame others. Facebook is addictive. People have to be conscious to use it to the right purpose and right time.

Dana
Business Development Manager in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Fan of Facebook

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I really enjoy Facebook because it is good for many aspects. I get to befriend and network with people all over the world and the USA. I can instantly communicate with someone who lives far and get answers in seconds. I enjoy that no matter what time of the day or night you are on Facebook someone else is on also. I like Instant Messenger too. That helps me to comminicate with my affiliates for my online company and helps me to keep tabs on my children's whereabouts. I like how we can store pictures and Facebook shows me what I posted in previous years. It has been instrumental in my expansion of my business and advertising on social media with just a mouse click. I enjoy the business groups and also the faith based groups I have found. I like the fact that you can have up to 5000 friends also.

What I like least about Facebook is Facebook Jail. I understand there are rules against spam and I do not personally spam anyone but I posted in some groups and was banned for days. I feel like every site asking for your Facebook information is connecting a bit too many of our details together. The latest scandal was the cause of many of my friends to leave Facebook which saddened me because it was so much easier to just message them. Facebook for business is an area I will be utilizing more often as my needs grow but I heard it will be changing in the future. I am hoping all scandals are over. I will be watching for further developments.

Sapir
customer service in Israël
Bankwezen, 11-50 werknemers

Facebook - my personl experience

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The incongruity here is that Facebook much of the time updates and advances to make better client experience, however on occasion they wind up diminishing the client experience. It's in our fundamental nature to oppose change. Why? Since discovering some new information is difficult. Facebook refreshed their security settings and profile see. A great deal of us wouldn't have adjusted if Facebook hadn't pinged us to adjust. Except if the updates address an enormous problem area, individuals don't normally follow. I can wager, a great deal of your perusers don't utilize tweaked records choices for sharing notices? See my point.

The most importantly advantage of utilizing Facebook is the limitless network it gives, Free and Quality correspondence, Global Village of Information, Join Communities/gatherings, Follow compelling characters, Track your number one organizations, Going live on Facebook, Educational use, Personal profile marking.

Security has consistently been the greatest worry for everybody on Facebook, females basically. Since such an extensive amount your data is out there, you are more powerless and defenseless to assaults like wholesale fraud, hacked records and cheats. The effectiveness the sign up cycle brings, is abused to make numerous phony ids. Our connection is significantly founded on passionate and actual signals. What an individual is really feeling isn't obvious through writings or emojis. There is high possibility that you could be passing up somebody giving indications of despondency and cynicism.

Jessica
Home maker in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Facebook changed the world

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I check Facebook sometimes a little too much during my day but that’s my fault not theirs. I love being able to join so many groups for what I’m interested in and no one will even know I’m in that group unless they are too, I can talk about corny hobbies with my kind of people without my friends list seeing it. You can use Facebook on WiFi as well and use messenger if your phone doesn’t have cell service. A lot of times I can’t send a big file or photo or video to someone so I send on Facebook instead. They have where you can just have messenger and not Facebook as well. I just love the connectivity we have from using Facebook. You can stay in ones daily life even if you don’t talk everyday.

I love being able to find people that I haven’t spoken to in years. It’s amazing how Facebook has connected so many people together. Long lost relatives, old lovers, adoptive parents and children. It’s truly remarkable how Facebook has changed the world for us.

I dislike they way they handle elections, they way they handle reporting and banning. Someone can get banned for saying something that wasn’t even offensive and they have no one to talk to about it. You just have to accept their decision every time. Even if it was a photo of a baby playing in a bathtub. People report everything these days