Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Google Pay

Cloudgebaseerde en veilige digitale-portemonneetoepassing die is ontworpen voor het verwerken van betalingen, het bijhouden van de omzet, het delen van aanbiedingen en meer.

Meer informatie over Google Pay

I can send and receive money. It is always nice to have google around.

Google pay sometime get stuck in transactions or errors,creating confusion.

Beoordelingen van Google Pay

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Google Pay heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 823 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Google Pay eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (823)

Ashutosh
Ashutosh
Student
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good payment option but optimization needed

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Aukje
Onderwijs assistent in Nederland
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Contact loos betalen met Google pay.

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Over het algemeen vind ik Google pay erg fijn. Je kunt zo betalen in winkels en je krijgt ook gelijk een notificatie van de betaling.

Wanneer je bij de kassa staat pak je even gemakkelijk je telefoon erbij, je houdt je telefoon tegen de betaling aan en je hebt zo in 1x betaald. Dit gaat erg makkelijk.

Net je creditcard kan je niet contact loos betalen.

Mihir
Mihir
Student in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Honest Review of Google Pay

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I do daily use of google pay to do my transactions and i like it to use because it is fast and easy to use My overall experience with Google Pay is good.

It is easy to use, and I can easily check my transaction history on Google Pay. I also like the Upi Lite option on Google Pay, which helps me do transactions up to 200 rupees without an Upi pin.

Google pay does not give any cashback on transactions, or it gives very few cashbacks and sometimes it shows server-down problem that I dont like.

KATELYN
Submimation designs in Canada
Animatie, 2-10 werknemers

Google Pay - Must use!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I love how convienet the features allow me to make puchases without constantly having to input card information.

There are zero flaws with google pay. I wouldnt change anything

Jenny
Team leader in India
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Not Happy

3,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I made a payment of rupees 500 on [sensitive content hidden] through Google Pay but due to network failure my money got deducted and I have not received any refund yet. I'm still waiting for a refund.

It is easy to use but had a bad experience, can't trust it.

Money deducted because of network issue but didn't not get refund since date [sensitive content hidden]

Chelsea
Business banker in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Googlr pay is a great second wallet

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience thus far. I can wait foumr new updated

The fact that i cant use my phone withbease

Sometimes it wont work at stores and that causes places to kove money

Amit
VP in India
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

My concerns not addressed

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the product but disappointed by the service center .

Its simplicity , Security features , ease of using it.

It's been nearly a month, and my concerns remain unaddressed. What's even more disheartening is the lack of any response from your side. I'm truly dismayed and shocked; such poor service is unexpected from a reputable company like Google. Nevertheless, I refuse to give up. I will continue to escalate this matter until I receive at least a response from you.

Diwakar Dixit
IT Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

One wallet many cards

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I moved to UK 5 years ago, that is when i got introduced to Google Pay which is now called as google wallet. Contact less card in UK has 75 pounds limit for each transaction, but with google pay you dont have to worry about the limit. I dont carry Loyalty cards, credit or debit cards any more as Google pay supports all of these at one place.

1. Supports credit and debit card 2. Safe and secure 3. Easy to use 4. Automatically recognises card using camera 5. Supports passes 6. Supports adding train and flight tickets

You cannot use google wallet if you have custum OS installed in your mobile and i belive its for security reasons.

Tami
Secretary in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Love Google Pay

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I love that I can have my payment options stored so that it is convenient when making purchases

When processing payments it wants to store the numbers being processed

Candace
Assistant in VS
Visserij, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing love it

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I love how I can pay other restaurants and other markets with this. It's easy to use and fast deposits.

The customer service needs to be a little more better. Kinda hard to get someone to respond to an email.

Tabasom
Director in Australië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

The best thing yet!

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I love that I don’t have to carry my bank card with me anymore.

That if my phone is off I won’t be able to make payments.

Jeff
Jeff
Operations Manager in Canada
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Super Easy Payment Platform

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Google Pay is extremely easy to use and makes payments easy for our customers.

Not really sure what to write here. I can't think of any cons with Google Pay.

Soumya Ranjan
Managing Director in India
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Google Pay Review

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: 1. The best payment application with minimum requirement of customer service. Everything has its own bots which solve issues with zero time or minimum time consumtion. 2. Transaction history, addition of different accounts under a single application feature is useful.3. Zero pricing for all these features.4. Google just need to update its UI and need to add some more features.

1.It takes less time than other alternative products.2.It process the transaction at the earliest without lagging.3.The transaction has a maximum number of success ratio than other alternative products. 4. Customer service is amazing, it took less time to resolve the issue.5. Easy to use for both customer and business individuals.6. Easy to integrate in a new business. 7. Less paperworks

1. Their should be some more features related to flight booking train booking.2. It should be more interactive, although it's in progress to be interactive but needed some more features to be added.3. The UI needs to be updated.

Gitte
Business Owner in Canada
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best Wallet App!

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I do not like the fee google charges me when dealing with debit card payments, but overall this is comparable to or better than Apple pay. It also has a great chat and messaging service.

I always lose my debit card, when my daughter introduced me to google pay it changed my life personally and my local business! I think google pay has more features than apple pay and is more user-friendly for those who are wiser in years :)

The server went down a few times over the years I have used it, but what server doesn't?

Tina
Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Couldn't do business without it!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Google Pay makes it easier for me, as a self employed business owner, to make purchases that I need quickly and efficiently.

The feature that is most useful for me while using Google Pay is the ability to pay with ease.

I feel that the ease of use could be a little more smooth of a transition but over all still worth the cost.

Pressilla
Insurance Broker in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

A better way to manage my money

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Google Pay is a great app. I love it. I can't wait for them to relaese the Plex bank account. I trust Google and love the Privacy and security their apps provide me. I already use a wide range of their products so integration is a no brainer. It's free to use, the transactions doesn't cost a penny and I couldn't ask for anything more in this app.

As an Android user, who partners with other Android users in our organization, Google pay has been a life saver. Let's explore the features I enjoy the most. Inside the app we can message each other back and forth in a chatroom. When it's time to share the bill on common supplies or order food, it's very easy to do. I just request the money, add a memo for what it's for so that everyone is on the same page- and the app allows us to split the bill. Receiving money is just as easy as sending. I can find people on the app in my contacts which makes sending payments to others really convenient. I also love that most restaurants that I eat at, allows me to pay with Google pay. I can order my food online, and it saves my transaction history so I can see exactly how much I've spent and where I've spent it. It even keeps track of the dates. I also use it to store different card accounts, that I can choose from to use at different times for different purchases. It also allows you to merge your accounts to see the bigger picture of your spending habits. But my favorite feature of all is being able to search for specific transactions by name or dollar amount. It tells me exactly what card was used and what dates. This makes my life so much easier and helps me to keep track of my spending to solve disputes very easily. I don't have to worry about losing receipts anymore. Everything is right there in the app. They also offer rewards. I mean real cash back rewards. It's a win win for me.

The biggest draw back for me is that many small businesses don't accept it and I do try to support them as well. Many stores still have MST terminals and it doesn't work with it. The payment info is connected to my phone, so if I forget it- which I often don't, then of course, I can't use the features or payment methods right? But that's a given. The cons for me are minor, so I have to give Google props on this one.

Sandeep
Software developer in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Review on Google pay

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Security and interface are two of Google Pay's primary features that I appreciated the most.We will focus on security if you wish to buy or utilise a product. I've used this programme for a long time, and Google Pay is renowned for its security. It provides astonishing protection. The history will be saved and will reflect every payment you have ever made.The user interface really pleased me. It operates so easily and smoothly. Due to its security and user-friendly interface, this programme is used by both urban and rural users.

A top-notch UPI payment tool, Google Pay has various capabilities, including the ability to send money to specified recipients and make the recharging process simpler. Its numerous advantages have rendered paper currency obsolete by offering a smooth digital payment system that is simple to use with just one click via the app. A small smartphone application and sparse data usage are all that are needed for transactions thanks to the introduction of apps like Google Pay, which have completely changed the payment business.

For smaller sums, there were no transaction problems for me, however for larger amounts, they occasionally occur. Given how easy it is to make payments using Google Pay, I believe that it will eventually need to be updated. To compete in UPI payments, these few aspects must be improved.

Marek
CEO in Polen
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Google Pay - 5/5

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Google Pay was positive. I found the app to be a convenient and secure payment solution for both physical and online transactions.

What I liked most about Google Pay was the convenience it provided. Being able to pay for purchases with just my smartphone was very convenient, especially in situations where I didn't have my physical wallet with me. Additionally, the ability to quickly and easily transfer money to friends and family through the app was a useful feature. The added security provided by Google's protection systems also gave me peace of mind when making transactions with the app. Overall, I found Google Pay to be a very user-friendly and practical payment solution.

One thing that I liked least about Google Pay was that it wasn't universally accepted by all stores and merchants. Although it was very convenient when I could use it, there were times when I still needed to use my physical credit card or cash. Additionally, the app's interface could be a bit confusing at times, particularly when it came to adding and managing payment cards. Overall, however, these were minor issues and did not detract significantly from my overall positive experience with Google Pay.

Anoosha
ISR
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Review of Android Pay Software:

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Android Pay, like its many competitors, still have a lot of room to grow in terms of both users in general, along with the addition of more banks and international markets.

Android Pay is a secure digital wallet application designed for processing payments using tablets and smartphone devices. Designed for Android devices, this application allows users to add their cards to an NFC-enabled Android device and use their mobile devices instead of credit cards to make payments in retail stores. Over one million retail stores across United States have Android Pay enabled device readers. Android Pay also serves as an alternative to Google Wallet. Users can make purchases through its Android app and make payments for other Android services, such as movies and music. Rather than using bank account or card details, Android Pay uses virtual account numbers, thus adding another security layer to making payments. Users who have a fingerprint-reader feature in their smartphones can authenticate their payments using their fingerprints. Supported Operating System(s): Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, Unix, IBM OS/400, Web browser (OS agnostic), Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows 10

You can't use it everywhere The biggest problem with mobile-payment apps: You can’t count on being able to use them. Which system you have access to depends on what phone you have, and you’re also limited by what stores will accept. Apple Pay and Google Wallet are the most widely accepted right now. Theoretically you can use either at any retailer equipped with the latest contactless credit card terminal. By October, most stores will have to update their machines anyway in order to be compatible with new chip-enabled credit cards. So many stores will also buy terminals with the contactless technology. But just because a retailer can accept mobile payment doesn’t mean it will. With plans to launch their own payment system, Wal-Mart, CVS, and Target are among the large retailers blocking Apple Pay and Google Wallet on their terminals.

Adam
Business Director in VK
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Google Pay expands sales horizons

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Google Pay is not just a form of payment. It is also the trust of millions of customers. The benefits of using are for sellers as well as buyers. Its very easy to set up and connect to banking service. Google offers merchant support but is no easy to contact to them. Payments are always secure with 24/7 fraud detection.

Free and instant payments paid directly to my bank account. Google pay expands sales horizons however gives my customers full confidence when making payments online or instore. Google pay is fully integrated with my website. Access to data and analytics is also beneficial.

It`s not easy to contact to customer service in case of technical issues.

César
César
Computer engineer in Panama
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

A virtual wallet for everyone

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Google Pay has been very good, it is a very safe and efficient service, with the support of Google behind it, I never felt that my money was in danger and very few services can offer that. Virtual wallets are the future and this is one of the main protagonists.

Google Pay gives you the security and confidence that Google always provides to its services, you know that you can only find quality products from Google. Google Pay offers a very fast and very extensive service, you can store many cards and bank accounts on the same device, which is great because it allows you to be more productive and efficient. The security methods are good, I have never felt that they are easy to beat. Google Pay is accepted by many locals which is great, plus it's accessible to any Android device with NFC, which is now part of the standard. It is a great service that will rarely fail you.

In some countries, it is not yet available. You should be able to use the service without having Wi-Fi because many times we are out of service or the place does not have Wi-Fi and you cannot pay.

Preeti
teaching in India
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

everything we need is here - security , safety , one to one transition and trust

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: i am using google pay for my personal use only for payment, billing, transferring money, transaction . i m not using since 2018, i am not facing any issue by using google pay, its authentic and reliable for me. i.e the reason i am not using any other app.there are so many changes happen in google paying method with security, all the great in short can say. " all is good no one as you" only i have issue with UPI

i like payment and easily making account, because i changed my phone previous year and in hurried way i download google pay and as soon as possible do the formalities and pay out the person. so easy that is the reason i cant even imagine to think about to use paytm and all. they are so complicate for.mei love google pay, since 2018 after that i never ever use any other digital payment method.you are also providing reward that is also so attractive and amazing.

I like the message system in google pay , try to add this in UPI, transition, at previous month my transition money go to the wrong account , called so many time in google pay customer care number but i had not got any response.please add something so that if the person has wrong upi transition then that person easily contact to the person.I asked for money through google pay but no response from that side, i lost m 31500 in this scenario.

Belwin
Executive in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

GPay - Better Trasaction Everyday

Opmerkingen: Much convenient and User friendly One

The most liked thing is We can have the trasaction history. If any doubts regarding the transaction occur means we can see the history in both history section or else jusy clicking the contact icon in the dashboard.much convenient to remember the transaction

I wish there must be prolonged stroage method..Means Transaction more than 6 months are not visible.i like to have complete transaction whenever we want. Or else if there is option to store these history in Gdrive or somelese database meams it will be more convenient.Also if there is option to get the pdf format of the transaction means.It will be more useful and time efficient too.We have the both tranasaction facilities and Money management in a single App.

ajit
ajit
Claim processing executive in India
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The perfect payment gateway tool

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Google pay is very much user-friendly as compared to many other payment apps available in my country. QR scanning is the most interesting feature I like in Google pay.

It took less time to solve the problem because to excellent customer support.5. User-friendly for both consumers and professionals.6Positive, I love using this app to send and receive payments.Usefulness, easier and more practical account linkage, and support for QR codes speed up user paymentI appreciate how well it integrates with Android.

It is not intuitive and can be extremely perplexing. It may be challenging to use for individuals who aren't tech savvy because you need to learn your way around the program.It lacks common sense and can be rather perplexing. The app requires navigation, therefore individuals who aren't tech savvy may find it challenging to use.

Prabhjit
Website Developer in India
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Transforming the Way I Make Payments: A Google Pay Review

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been amazing. This is my goto app for making payments while shopping outside or just sending my friends money if they need it! People who are working need to pay multiple people everyday and this will definitely help them to make things easier. You can also make transactions online using google pay so that's something to look out for.

Google Pay has transformed how I make payments. From transactions at Restaurants and Movie Theatres to Paying my friends in emergency situations google pay has actually changed how people make payments. The UI has improved a lot over the years and you get access to all the important features straight on your home screen. Every payment you make comes with a reward in form of a voucher or cash straight into your account and that's what I truly love about using this. If someone is looking for a reliable UPI Payment App in India, Google Pay is definitely something that you should try! 100% recommended.

This app has no cons but I do have a suggestion. In it's early days Google Pay use to have a lot of events and games that allowed users to earn money however that has stopped now so I'd love if they bring it back. That's it!

dokala tarun
dokala tarun
Student in India
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Best App for Online Transactions

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall Experience is Very Good .Google Pay is An User Friendly App .We Can Make Any Transactions form fingertips .Google Pay is Most Secure Digital App for making online Transactions

Google Pay is User Friendly App. Every One can Easily Download from Play Store .It just Required very Less Storage .We Can Make Many Transactions and it has following Features:1)Transfer Money To Any Bank Account through Account Number or UPI ID or To Mobile Number Which is linked to Bank Account 2)We can also Check the Account Transactions as Well as Account Balance 3)We Can Make Mobile and Dish Recharges and We also able to pay the DTH,ELECTRICITY,RENT,LOAN ,EDUCATION,WATER AND CABLE BILLS AND MANY MORE..4)We can also Purchase Movie , Bus , Train Tickets and Brand Vouchers , Subscriptions for different Digital PlatformsFinally we can receive Rewards for doing Transactions and We can also earn Money through Referring the Google Pay to Others

Sometimes while Doing Transactions ,Transactions will not be happen and Money will be Hold for 3-4 Days. For Customer Support We have To Raise the ticket it should have Some Knowledge about it. Money Cannot be Return Back if we Transact to the Wrong Mobile Number. Sometimes The Google Pay get Troubleshot to the Users