Over Denovo

Legal Practice Management, Case Management and Legal Accounts software built for UK law firms of all sizes, all stored on the Cloud.

Meer informatie over Denovo

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Denovo

5,0
Waar voor je geld

Denovo heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 4 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (4)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Denovo eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4)

Amanda
Amanda
Solicitor/Owner in VK
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Very impressed

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been delighted from the start. The team are all brilliant to deal with. They really care about my micro business and always make time for any queries I have. I use Denovo for both my case managements, billing and also cashroom services. I honestly could not run my business without them! They are all extremely knowledgeable but also friendly. I was impressed from the very first demo. During the inception phase they really took tome to know me and my business and how I wanted to work. They were very proactive as well, so would think about things I might like/benefit from and make suggestions for me. They have continued to do so. So I always feel like I am receiving a very bespoke service at an affordable price too.

I left a large corporate firm to set up my own legal practice. I knew I wanted "big firm" software as I was used to that, but was worried it would be cost prohibitive. I needn't have worried. Denovo have impressed me from the start. The case management software is better than anything I had used at a large firm. It is intuitive, easy to use and the customer service is first class. If there have ever been things I would like to change or tweak, I just let the team know and they do it rapidly.

The spell check and formatting functionality for word templates could be better.

Matthew
Matthew
Solicitor in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

Highly Recommended

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. The customer service that Denovo offer is quite remarkable. They are very efficient and helpful and it doesn’t matter which member of staff you speak to, they have a good working knowledge of your firm and your vision for your firm.

The software is very easy to use and CaseLoad has completely changed the quality of representation we are able to offer clients. When we are appearing in court, we not only have access to the case that is calling in court that day but every case that the client has had since April 2020 (when he started using CaseLoad). We have saved on administrative costs as a result of being able to generate letters, styles and other documents through the system and we are able to service a growing client base more efficiently since starting to use the system.

The system is excellent and represents excellent value for money. I have no complaints or criticisms about the system and Denovo are very receptive to making changes to suit our firm’s needs

Susith
Solicitor in VK

A User Friendly and Intuitive System

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with Denovo has been great and support is available on hand if there are any issues. Highly recommended.

The Denovo system is a very easy to use CMS, which makes day to day tasks of file management and drafting of Court Documents easy. it has a user friendly interface, which is very useful for the everyday management of files.

Some of the diary and task management features can be a bit difficult to use and could do with improvement.

Jackie
Legal Cashier in VK

Denovo Intelligent Cashier

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: when we have needed assistance Denovo have been excellent in resolving the problem quickly.

Easy to use and have had relatively no problems with it since beginning of use 2017

System does not allow you to amend the narrative on a ledger. This means that you have to enter a cancellation entry then post the correct entry. It would be easier if you could just amend the narrative.