Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over TSheets

Urenregistratie van werknemers met mobiele toepassing en GPS. Bekijk in realtime wie waar en aan welke projecten werkt. Eenvoudige integratie met payroll.

Meer informatie over TSheets

5.620 reviews worden weergegeven

Michael M.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019

"I <3 TSheets!"

Opmerkingen: Support is AWESOME and the Account Managers are the best. I never have to wait very long to get an answer or get a problem fixed. Just like today, the customer service rep, helped me fix an issue with the mobile app.

Pluspunten: The ease of use for time tracking and the auto-syncing with QuickBooks Online. The support from TSheets is outstanding and that is the NUMBER ONE reason I stay with TSheets.

Minpunten: The scheduling module is a bit lacking for some of my clients. This is why some of my clients have gone with a different solution. As soon as the scheduling is up to their standards I will get them back to TSheets

• Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019
Travis w.c. M.
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020

"Simple Timesheet Solutions"

Opmerkingen: Tsheets makes it simple for the employee, project manager and accounting team to record hours, gather information and track projects. Glitches eventually work themselves out but I've grown to expect some issues when enrolling new employees, even though they have the same setup. I appreciate that it integrates with Quickbooks as well.

Pluspunten: Easy to run reports by custom date range, project, customer and employee. This is crucial for our accounting and project management.

Minpunten: The permissions can be confusing when setting up new employees, whereby the employee(s) were unable to access features by phone or computer even though their permissions were identical to another employee's. Of particular issue was entering hours manually rather than clocking in/out -- the option simply wouldn't show up on their end. It seemed to take making the same changes several times before the program "clicked". Perhaps there can be a copy/paste feature for new employee profiles.

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020
Chad G.
Account Manager
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"EASY"

Opmerkingen: Very very good, it does exactly what we need and more. We are very happy with the entire system.

Pluspunten: This software has such an easy interface, it was very easy to deploy even to our less than technology-savvy employees. Our roll-out took less than 30 days to have all employees entering their time and requesting PTO.

Minpunten: NONE! We love this software. The reporting is great, and we are able to look at the time for each project.

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Tom A.
IT
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-3-2020

"Price Increase???"

Opmerkingen: In the beginning it was good. It did what we needed and the service was great. Then they got rid of their great service staff and increased their prices by double and it got more glitchy over time, not better. Too bad. lots of potential here. And for such a big company like Intuit to purchase TSheets and then cut back on quality and service and increase prices seems like an indication of their business practices. shame :(

Pluspunten: At the beginning we had an account manager who was super helpful and did everything she could to get the software to how we needed it. We like how it works with QB and it has the functions we needed.

Minpunten: It would randomly clock employees out for no reason.
When an employee would clock out, sometimes it would keep them clocked in.
We had an amazing account manager, then with no heads up, i emailed her one day and got a returned email. I called them and they told me she no longer works for the company. I asked who my new account manager was and they said they no longer provide one and that i have to go through their chat system. It made troubleshooting and customizing impossible.
We got an email the other day stating that they are increasing their prices by double. We were paying a $20 base fee and $5 per user. Now its going to be $30 base fee and $10 per user. WTH! Its barley worth the $5 per user. You also have to pay extra for a lot of the add ons. This is why we're leaving this system. It feels like once they have you hooked, they keep adding costs. That or they are going to dissolve TSheets and integrate something into QB then charge a premium. That sounds more like something they'd do.

• Beoordeeld op 6-3-2020
Operations Lead
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020

"Good bones"

Opmerkingen: Overall good for general timekeeping, but a little clunky when switching between jobs.

Pluspunten: Fast and Easy to set up employees. Generally, scheduling and notifying employees of shifts and changes is easy.

Minpunten: Employees did not find it intuitive. Management set up Quickbooks after TSheets without checking, and lots of information was lost in the transition. This is more of a failure of staff than the product, but is something that should not be dismissed. I was in charge of several non-native english speakers, so it would be nice if there were other languages available.

• Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020
Shaytoya S.
Business Operations
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020

"Great for scheduling and employee clock in"

Opmerkingen: We have been pleased with TSheets, the product price is not bad for everything we get with it.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and train our employees. We have been using it for about a year and have not had any issues with the employees being able to clock in. If an employee forgets to clock in, I can manually insert hours.

Minpunten: We had an issue with an employee clocking in when they were off, they couldn't really stop that from happening.

• Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020
Diamond A.
Senior Accountant
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"Easy to use"

Opmerkingen: I have had a pleasant experience overall. I would recommend for general time keeping.

Pluspunten: Tsheets is super easy to learn and use. This software is basically self explanatory. Takes just a few seconds to set up a new user and get going.

Minpunten: Their customer service is lackluster. Not the easiest to contact and not very knowledgeable. Could use improvement in this area.

• Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020
Justin M.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019

"Solid timeclock solution that meets all needs"

Pluspunten: - Clocking in/out can be done through app, web, and optionally sms.
- GPS tracking of clock-ins
- Integration with Gusto and Xero for invoice and employee automation/imports/exports
- Can assign Xero invoice item to a specific customer for billing
- Accurate time syncing
- Easy to use and free flowing interface
- Billing price is moderately sustainable
- Several addons to extend the functionality

Minpunten: - Cannot clock in to two jobs at once, must switch or input job duration
- Minimum base charge + per employee cost. Could be a little bit cheaper for cost effective business.
- Unable to round up total time for the day to the nearest X minutes (not referring to clock in/out times)

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019
Alexandra D.
Human Resources Manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020

"After TSheets, I can never go back."

Pluspunten: TSheets has easily saved me around 20 hours per week of manual data entry for job costing and time keeping. It is so easy for the employees to use, and I have had some of the best customer service interactions ever!

Minpunten: I think it would be really cool if I could have employees in more than one group, or even use sub-groups!

• Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020
Denise P.
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020

"Great Software"

Opmerkingen: I love it and the employees do too.

Pluspunten: Its easy to keep up with employees time. Also the scheduling is awesome. The mobile app is great and easy to use.

Minpunten: I think there should be a little more examples on some of the areas to better understand what it offers. Also the ability to add employees to connect was a little difficult. The texting area on the link did not allow my employees to get on.

• Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020
Stuart M.
Finance Director
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 3-4-2020

"Great product"

Opmerkingen: Only having one add on to QBO to do Time, Mileage and Expenses tracking/submission would be great. Flexibility and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Pluspunten: Syncing employees and vendors who are subcontractors with QuickBooks Online.

Minpunten: Expenses and Mileage tracking using GPS would be great (you're part way there with the GPS for employees). So what I like least is not having these fully developed. Note your link to Expensify Integration "Learn more" in the add on section refers to this page: http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/articles/890430 that does not load so I have no idea how it works. Can you please advise how this works.

• Beoordeeld op 3-4-2020
Melody E.
Billing Manager's Assistant
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020

"Easy to track & submit hours worked! TSheets can even be used as a schedule!"

Opmerkingen: This has been a great program that our business has used to track hours worked for payroll. We have multiple offices accross several counties and it's nice to have a central place that all of the hours are entered and available for HR to do payroll. Our company has also used this program as a schedule for our support staff and it's been very helpful to able to reference who is in what office so you know who to contact when you need to speak to a specific office.

Pluspunten: TSheets has some flexibility in how you enter in your hours worked - they can be entered manually or by clocking in and out on the website. There is also a phone app for this program, so if you're on the go then this makes it easy to still track your hours or clock in/out. In addition, when you enter hours or clock in you have the ability to choose what "job" this was for. This is especially in tracking expenses for specific projects, jobs or offices. In addition, TSheets has a Schedule function. You are able to enter a schedule for all employees using the program and can specify what "job" the time is used for on the schedule.

Minpunten: When I use TSheets, I open up the website and just leave the browser up sometimes for weeks at a time. The only issue I've found is that when I do that, the schedule and/or time entries do not update to the next week automatically. It has to be done manually as it will continue to show the original week until "told" to change. It does work fine if you log out though. This is a specific problem for if you leave the browser open. This isn't really a big deal - it's easy enough to either click to the next week or just log out & log back in. It just surprised me though that it didn't auto-update when the week changed.

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020
Carolyn R.
Chief Move Maker
Maatschappelijk werk, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019

"Fantastic Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: Tsheets has helped me speed up my payroll process (down to about 5 minutes to double check and submit payroll). We use Tsheets project reports to track progress on each job, and invoicing is simple using either Quickbooks or the project reports. Adding Unpaid Time Off to the Scheduling feature has allowed us to retire our shared company google calendar, which we were outgrowing.

Pluspunten: Besides the speedy and thorough customer service (thank you BD1 et al), I love the fact that Tsheets integrates with Quickbooks desktop. We use the data for both payroll and invoicing, which saves us hours each week. We also just started using Tsheets for scheduling, eliminating yet another piece of software needed.

Minpunten: The top item on my wish list is for Tsheets to sync with google calendar quickly. Other than that, there are a few minor features I'm hoping Tsheets will add, such as the ability for a manager to approve a single shift instead of an entire day, which will be great for companies with employees that work for multiple clients.

• Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019
William B.
Senior Management Consultant
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019

"Great software for creating schedules and tracking time"

Opmerkingen: Being able to track my employee's time, to manage payrolls in a faster way and keeping in touch with everyone's schedule are some of the benefits TSheets has given me ever since I started implementing it in my work. And not only it works to keep track of other employees but also for myself; I can track the time that I work in a certain project for a client that needs me to give a report of my time spent on each ongoing project.
In general, TSheets has been an amazing tool that keeps making my life easier and free from the stress of having to do everything manually and by myself. With this software, the amount of work is decreased and I am given a helpful tool to help me go through my day without any issues regarding employees' arrival time.

Pluspunten: I've been using TSheets since I started working in management, and it has been a great resource for my job, to the point that it has saved me hours of work that can be spent in something different. TSheets is amazing for checking times of every employee in a digital format that is displayed uniquely on the site's main page. Its GPS tool was not something I knew I needed until I tried it, and it works perfectly to match the employees' time and their locations. When it comes to money-saving, I think TSheets does an amazing job being in charge check-ins and outs, instead of us having to do everything manually, and it surely has made me save money that was being wasted by carefully analyzing my employee's work.
TSheets has been a very devoted software since the start, continuously giving reports in real-time and bringing great answers to my questions every time I contact their customer support. In terms of functionality, I like that it supports diverse devices that work amazingly no matter in what type of network I'm in; it has the reliability I want to find in every software because it's important for me being able to access the softwares that I need for my work everywhere.
It is a program that combines multiple tools to give amazing results tracking-wise, one of my favorite tools being the scheduling that I can do before any project starts along with the payroll option that allows me to estimate how much it's being wasted on everything, to eventually process it successfully.

Minpunten: TSheets can come off as pricey, especially for a small business like me. Its prices range from free to a large amount of money but in my opinion, its benefits are worth it and I'm not sure there is another software as supportive of their customers as TSheets.
Another thing that could be improved a little bit more are the way the reports are made, I would like to be able to go deeper into a report instead of keeping it simple. But it's not that much of a problem.

• Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019
Tad S.
Office Manager/Estimator
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019

"Solid Platform Excellent Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: TSheets has been a excellent tool that has provided us with metrics that are invaluable. The customer service has always been very responsive and knowledgeable.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Ability to track jobs, tasks and employee location and hours. We are able to run several useful reports on jobs or employees. For any given day you can find out where your employee is as well as what he was doing specifically. The employee can also add notes to their time card.

Minpunten: There really aren't many cons. If Tsheets offered a foreman's daily report function , that would be great.

• Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019