Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over SyncSpider

Automate multichannel sales. Connect your apps together. Keep inventory in sync. SyncSpider is the automation tool built for eCommerce.

Meer informatie over SyncSpider

109 reviews worden weergegeven

Dan L.
Dan L.
Business Growth Integrator in Israël
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perfect tool for automating your tasks

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: SyncSpider is like a central hub that allows you to automate any e-commerce business processes by integrating data from multiple online services.
It allows you to synchronize data between any online store platform, your customer relationship management (CRM), your accounting package, and your shipping management software. From my experience that worth a lot to my clients and saves them time & money.
This means that you can automatically import all orders and shipments into a client's accounting package and update their CRM with new customer information.
I can now easily integrate all my tools and services into a very effective automation workflow. Already connected a few of my client's websites to sync data from Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, into Google Sheets. Then created a workflow that collects emails of new clients that made an order into their Mailchimp. Just started using SyncSpider and there are so many integration options that blow my mind. I highly recommend that service!

Perfect tool for automating tasks. I'll explain a bit about what it's all about for anyone that didn't use such tools yet. As a business owner, I am constantly looking for ways to increase productivity, cut costs and improve my bottom line. There is no better way to do this than to automate things.

I haven't stumbled yet at any issues yet.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Dan! We are simply amazed by your detailed review. It's always wonderful seeing our customers design amazing workflows with our tool. You inspire us to keep on expanding our abilities and ways to automate your day-to-day businesses. Thanks!

Marcel R.
Marcel R.
Automated Graphicgeneration Expert in Duitsland
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Never worry about your data again. EUROPEAN ZAPIER ALTERNATIVE!

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Without a doubt, SyncSpider is one of those tools that you need to have in your toolbox, especially if you are into e-commerce, where automation is a key factor. I had been looking at Zapier and Integromat alternatives for a while now, but no matter how much I have tested, none of them convinced me, until SyncSpider appeared. In Conclusion: If automations is something you need and you don't have another tool in the bag already, that does the same thing, then it's worth getting it for this competetive pricing and their service is also located in Austria/EU! That's just awesome for all automating-jobs that have to be done in european countries!

- Quick and helpful answers through the help chat - Handles big volumes of data - They've increased the rate of integration (this seemed to be common among the complaints). - SyncSpider have webhooks and external API.

- Needs more integrations (which they're working on) - UI needs work (I think I saw somewhere that they're working on it). - Some integrations may require more technical grease - but they do have decent video tutorials and instructions you can follow and while I did not get to experience the support myself, other have reported that it was great.

Isabelle G.
Owner in Spanje
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Not ready for market

1 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Utterly frustrating.
The members of the support team are very generous with their time and patience, so this is not a reflection on the team and there is definitely an effort to give good prompt support. A good addtion when a task is going nowhere as in my case, would be the offer of support via teamviewer to go through the task together. This would be both instructive and save a lot of time with all the going backwards and forwards and hanging about.
But after 7 weeks using this product daily (bar one week when my computer died), my overriding belief is that this product doesn´t do what it claims, and is simply not ready for market, which is a great shame.
The videos are promotional and contain no information that show you how to create tasks, just lots of bla bla bla about all the wonderful things Synchspider can do.
I have a week to decide whether to refund or not.
Disappointed.
This is not the review I wanted to write.

It´s promise: lots of promises. No need for developers. Will save loads of time. Will save money. Autonomy. Easy to use. Great support.

After selling it as a software that dispenses of the need to rely on developers, within weeks of running into problems Synchspider´s solution was to offer to do the task required for 400€. Or to set up an API for 2000€. What was that about no need for developers, the main promise of the product? And there are already other omnichannel softwares out there doing the same job of linking up to marketplaces for a lot less. So, it took 2 weeks to link my website (prestashop) to Synchspider. In advance of buying, it was confirmed that Synchspider supports Prestashop. I have spent another 5 weeks trying to create a CSV from my backoffice, to then send this csv data to Amazon. Every day. All day. Lovely support team who can only work within the permiters of what has already been created. But am beginning to feel like a guinea pig. I expected some learning curve, but every day there is a new button that needs pressing to resolve this or that. There is a lack of overriding information to give an overview as to how the system works. There are choices that are left unexplained as you move through the task, so the user can´t interpret what is required without relying heavily on support. So lots of to-ing and fro-ing and still no result.

6 maanden geleden

Hey Isabelle, thank you for your feedback here. I'm sorry that SyncSpider was not good for you. I'll pick up constructive points from your feedback to even better improve our support. Wish you all the best, Aleks

Cam Z.
online media in Japan
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic opportunity to cut workload

5 3 maanden geleden

Having an app that synchronizes your tasks across multiple apps can really streamline the way your business is run. Ideally we would be able to pay a development team to create a tailor made system for our business, but before that is a possibility its likely we would be using cheaper applications we can find readily built and available online. Sync spider allows those ready built apps to communicate, almost like you do in fact have a single tailor made software for your company. Of course there are other apps that exist doing the same thing, but the Team at Syncspider has reeaaaally shown some enthusiasm and hard work in developing this software to the expectation of its users in the last few months. and shows much promise to content with the heavy hitters like zapier. I am glad to have picked this up for a lifetime deal.

as with any app syncing software its notlikely youd have access to every intergation you want, and to every process you want to automate. and so the only flaw is that its limited a the moment in what it can do. but that is the nature of the software, and all of these softwares exist to continually evolve and integrate with newer apps on the market.

Michael K.
Michael K.
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Best Alternative to Zapier!

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy SyncSpider and am already making further plans to utilize it as much as I can for my creative studio business. Tools like this very much help out us small businesses and does wonders in saving us time and hassle. I can't wait to integrate it into my CRM and get my leads automated!

I really like the fact that SyncSpider provides a much deeper integration with the tools I use compared to the basic integrations on Zapier. I also really enjoy it's big focus on e-commerce tools, it's really a major selling point for me. Not to mention the very detailed documentation. Great work by the folks on their team!

It's still very new to the market and as such there isn't an awful lot of integrations just yet. I have faith in the guys over at SyncSpider and can't wait to see what they come up with over the next year or so!

Camilo B.
Camilo B.
Technical Support in Mexico
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

A great software to handle your e-commerce integrations

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm happy, the main thing is that there's good support, so you can ask anytime if you need help.

I liked the most that once you get the hang of it, it's easy to create different integrations. The software covers a lot of common integrations and they are adding more constantly. Also, their support is great. They send emails, create events, and stay in contact to make sure you are using the tool or if you need help.

In the beginning, it may not be as user-friendly as other integration platforms, so it takes some time of seeing help documents to handle some cases, but once you get used to it, it's easy to add integrations.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Camilo, thank you for your feedback! Appreciated a lot! If you have time, I would love to hear your suggestion for new features/or functionalities? I fully agree we need to develop further there, please use the link below: https://roadmap.syncspider.com/boards/feedback-and-ideas Regarding usability, it will be upgraded with new UX/UI design

Peter K.
Peter K.
Solopreneur in Liechtenstein
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Tschüss Zapier

5 7 maanden geleden

Endlich ein Produkt aus Europa, mit dem man WebServices verbinden kann! Da kümmert man sich um WebServer, Mail-Service, Payment etc von europäischen Anbietern und nachher laufen die Daten dank Zapier doch wieder über die USA. Damit ist nun Schluss, denn SyncSpider ist eine Lösung aus Österreich, die Web-Anwendungen verbinden kann. Dazu kommt noch, dass die Integration nicht nur auf den WebHooks basiert. SyncSpider greift auf Schnittstellen der einzelnen Services zu und kann damit mehr Funktionen anbieten. Ich habe noch nicht alle Möglichkeiten ausprobiert, aber bislang blieben keine Wünsche offen. Bei mir spricht nun die Verkaufsplattform mit dem E-Mail-Serivice und mit dem Mitglieder-Plugin. Die Einrichtung ist einmal etwas Aufwand, aber dann funktioniert alles vollautomatisch. Ich mag auch die Möglichkeit per E-Mail über die einzelnen Aktivitäten oder Fehler informiert zu werden.

Die Benutzeroberfläche enthält oft viele Informationen, da erschlägt mich etwas. Nun fehlt nur noch die Anbindung an BookLikeABoss, dann wäre ich rundum versorgt.

Charles A.
Charles A.
Marketing in Spanje
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

It's like Zapier but with less common apps

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very helpful. But with this sort of apps it's all about the reliability and the number of apps.

They are adding new apps every week. The price. It's more affordable than Zapier. The ability to help say which app needs integrating next.

Not enough apps, but they are working on it.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you for your feedback! Yep, we are working to give you more integrations every day:)

Mario P.
Mario P.
Director in Chili
Internet, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A long time needed, easy to use Brigde

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: On appsumo they have a Lifetime deal! I love this kind of Lifetime deals, specially since managing multiple sales channels can be either crazy or a complete let down for clients when inventory has to be crosschecked. If your goal is to ace customer experience and accelerate the validation of a sale, then this tool is for you! Thanks for the tool!

I've been looking for a tool like this since forever! Specially to connect inventory accross Amazon and Woocommerce. It's also a pretty good tool for direct income since you start your own business charging your clients a fee for managing the syncronization between their sites and channels. The amount of integrations is amazing and customer support is also super fast and responsive.

Its easy to integrate, but it has so much connections that it can be overwhelming in a good way

9 maanden geleden

Hey Mario, and thanks:) Sometimes, I'm a bit overwhelmed as well with all capabilities SycnSpider brings:) Cheers, Aleks

David M.
David M.
Managing Partner in Israël
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

This is one very very powerful tool that gives me lots of automation I always needed

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall SyncSpider is a solid tool that gets the job done and the team is working on making it better and better every day.

There are new integrations that they are adding almost every week and they have pretty good documentation helping out every step along the way. So far even tools that are not supported by the support team helped me with showing me the documentation on how to use almost any API & Webhook.

There is a slight learning curve on how the tasks work but once you get the hang of things its pretty simple

Lawrence A.
Ad ops by Day and Marketer 24/7 in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Goodbye mundane repetitive tasks and hello time at the beach

Opmerkingen: FIRST IMPRESSIONS:
The current UI isn't what I expected after reading a good number of reviews. Actually, I was pleasantly surprised how intuitive it is during my exploration phase. I don't know if my positive response to the UI is due to the not so glowing reviews of the UI. For me, it's not too bad at all.
AFTER INITIAL USE:
As mentioned above, the UI isn't too bad. I found myself able to go through the workflow from creating a company, to creating a project and then adding integrations and creating tasks without much help from support documentation. Again, this was a pleasant surprise.
I recommend creating a mind map first with existing integrations and then referencing the mind map as you build out the automations. The UI might not be as bad as I thought it would be, it's still no integrately or Zapier for visualization of the flow. CONCLUSION:
If you are in e-commerce managing inventory for multiple storefronts, then SyncSpider is the automation solution for you. Although, you should first check the available integrations and the integrations in their roadmap before pulling the trigger. Integration wishlist: startinfinity, mailrush, encharge, postoplan, Runtheworld, Novocall and Optinly to name a few.
I am surely looking forward to integrating SyncSpider to automate more of my workflow.

The apparent e-commerce focus is what pushed me to the edge in the selection of SyncSpider over the other alternatives. Existing integrations with some LTD SaaS is also a huge pro. I wish most of my SaaS was integrated, but maybe one day. The deep integrations is also a huge plus.

This might just be more of a con specific to me but I'd like more integrations for the SaaS I use frequently. SyncSpider is only as good as its ability to integrate with many tools. The UI visualization of the integration flow even though is satisfactory for my needs, its still something to be desired. It would be great not having to create a mind map first before setting up a flow in SyncSpider. The good news though is there is supposed to be a revamp of the UI. The possibility of improvement also helped with my purchase decision.

8 maanden geleden

Thank you so much Lawrence. Every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Michael R.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

SyncSpider is my new go to integration tool!

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I enjoy SyncSpider and have big plans for it as my web design business grows. It is my goal to help small businesses grow online and if I am able to use SyncSpider to do that for their web based storefronts, it is going to truly add value to what I can bring to the table for my customers. We are living in a time where in person shopping is suffering and small businesses need to adapt to the changes of time. SyncSpider will help my clients do that by simplifying product listings in online stores, adding leads to their CRM systems, and by assisting to completing tasks faster.

What I like most about this product is that it provides much deeper integrations than what I am use to with other products like Zapier. It also has a stronger focus on e-commerce where I felt other integration platforms were lacking. I feel the development team stands behind the product with a lot of enthusiasm and have a strong determination on growing the product rapidly. Having good customer support is a must when building a quality product with some level of complexity such as SyncSpider. Nice work on the in-depth documentation as well.

What I like least about the product is that it is still young and that there are still a lot of products that have yet to be integrated into the platform. Hopefully the product will continue to grow with more and more integrations as the weeks go by making the product more useful.

9 maanden geleden

You can bet that we will continue to.improve:) adding 2 apps per week atm, aiming to add 1 per day:)

Ryan S.
Entrepreneur in VS

Take Back Your Life With SyncSpider

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Working on several different ecommerce stores by myself feels like a 24/7 non stop process with no end in site, that is unless I can find a tool that automates as many day-to-day tasks as possible freeing up my day to not only work on the more important parts of my business but also to get my life back and spend more time with family and friends. Well lucky me I found it and SyncSpider is that tool!

SyncSpider is the best tool for automating your daily tasks as well as keeping all your data from different platforms & tools in-sync, in real time freeing up your time to work on your business! Tons of integrations with more on the way and an endless amount of possible future integrations limited only to your imagination and of course you would have to request it! Don't worry this team and the customer service is also top notch and ready to help you automate your business and get your life back! I recommend SyncSpider for any ecommerce business especially if your still doing most or all of the daunting tasks required to be successful yourself without any automation!

Some Integrations are still needed but they are on the roadmap to be added soon plus you can request any integration that you might need for your business and they will work their hardest to get it added to the roadmap! Some integrations can get a little technical but they have great support and tons of video tutorials you can follow along to get set up!

10 maanden geleden

Hi Ryan, Thank you for feedback and this great review! Yep, I agree with you, we need to make our app more user friendly, and we will do our best there! Thank you!

Mustafa B.
CEO in Turkije
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

It paid off in just 1 integration.

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using an e-commerce system for more than 1 year. Our system is not very flexible as it is an SAAS solution. Therefore, we need to take the data and process it outside. These data are very important, especially for use as a decision support system. It is not very easy to use the tool, but you can solve the important parts with a little effort. I started using it without much work, just by watching a few promotional videos. That's why I had a hard time at first, but eventually I managed to establish an integration. Only with this integration, the money I invested for this tool will pay for itself. However, I am just at the beginning and I find very interesting uses as I mix it up. By the way, I don't know if there is a problem with me, but for more than half an hour I searched for the Next button above the screen. I could not go to the next stage for a long time because I did not think of looking down at all :) However, it was waiting to be clicked right below :) Finally, I say definitely do not miss this opportunity.
With these limits, you will have a lifetime First Class

You can use SyncSpider for many cases. Actually, it is not true that the number of integrations is limited. Because, with custom integrations, you can add any integration you want. You can even share this integration with others. Thanks to this tool, there is no limit to what you can do with CSV and Google Sheet. These two alone can provide many use cases.

You have to work to understand details. It is not easy to use but really powerful tool. Can you start to drive a truck easily? But after learn details and use some functions it can do lots of thing.

8 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your review!!!! Appriciated, Our new UI/UX will make it a bit less complex :D we hope, kidding, for sure it will.

Mark R.
Owner in Canada

The Connection Between Sales, Marketing and Fulfillment

4 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: SyncSpider is a great tool to have in your setup, when it is all about automating your eCommerce business.

The main point for us using this software was to save me lots of hours of manual work. The only way growth can occur is through automation. This now becomes the centerpiece; the glue that binds everything together. This software makes connecting between various sales, marketing, and fulfillment apps a breeze. Although they try to make things simple, some integrations are not as straight forward. Their customer support/service is very helpful and reach out to ensure that your integrations are working. They also have their own service that will create the integrations and take care of the entire process for a nominal fee. If they don't have your integration, they will add it shortly after request are made. The team is responsive and eager to help you accomplish your goals.

The amount of integrations are limited compared to other products. Although, minimal at this time, they are being worked on at a feverish pace. Also, the UI is not the most impressive, but the software does what it needs to do and does that well.

8 maanden geleden

Mark thank you so much. Every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Stephen S.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

eCommerce Automation at its best!

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful! Very easy to navigate and work with! Very simple to understand!

The automation of being able to communicate multiple programs together automatically. We bought this software to replace Oberlo and Dropified. We were not only ecstatic that we could buy this at a cheaper rate but that we could also have the SyncSpider team custom program apps for us so their software could get multiple programs of ours to communicate together to complete our auto ordering processes of our Print On Demand services and our AliExpress dropshipping!

Nothing at all. This was the answer we had been searching for for years. As I said, we started out using Shopify (which changed their name to Dropified), and then we tried Oberlow but they both had quirks and frustrations with automating certain products from certain drop shipping companies. SyncSpider took care of all of this and now if we can't custom program the app to do what we want, we can either work with a zappier app or pay to have a SyncSpider programmer custom program the feature for us!

Brad T.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Double your productivity in 5 minutes

4 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far excellent experience, no issues what so ever.

One of my businesses had a problem - the inventory management system was difficult to use, and required a lot of manual data entry. Our eCommerce sales were taking off, and the manual data entry was really becoming a bottleneck. It was taking to much time to manually ship sales. I heard about SyncSpider from an AppSumo LTD and decided to give it a try. 10 minutes later, I had it configured and working, OMG, no more human intervention was required for new orders. SyncSpider has saved us $$$$ dollars a year.

No Amazon.com or Amazon.ca yet, but told it was coming in the next 3 months...

Amazon is coming soon:)

Christopher E.
Christopher E.
Principal/Director in Australië
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Good Software With Big Potential For Growth - Alternative To Zapier

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They focus themselves more on the e-Commerce side, although they have the capabilities to go outside the industry. The lack of integration to popular softwares is the major downside of the software, but the ability to create custom integration built in the platform is great although it is difficult to do.

- The ability to create custom integration. - The ability to create multi integration in one task - Popular to e-Commerce industry, such as Shopify etc.

- Not a lot of documentation of the custom integration creation; - Relatively small integration capabilities compared to others; - A bit slow GUI performance

Noir C.
Director in VS
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Syncspider is very useful for any business looking to expand it's reach.

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Automation is the name of the game, and Syncspider allows me to automate many external services. This helps expand my reach and save time that I would otherwise not have.

The features are ever expanding, which is a great sign and this shows that the team is very involved with its development. The product has a slight learning curve, but in-app tutorials are present and will help you along the way. I am currently using Syncspider to integrate with a CMS that I am using,

I would like for the GUI to be easier to navigate and look a bit more visually appealing. That however, does not take away from the massive amount of functionality that this product has to offer.

Ed T.
CEO in Zweden
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One of the most complete automation tools to scale businesses for small and big teams!

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Smoot, seamless and consistency.
The integration and the process to create them offer a tremendous box of solutions where creativity is the limit. Coders and non-coders have the potential to use SyncSpider with ease. More important, it providers the reliability of your business running correctly across platforms consistently.

The versatility that the application offers is tremendous. Niched solutions, but also other more generals are available on the platforms. This allows me to scale my sales processes but also the administration. I SAVE a lot of time.

The fact that the owners and his team are creating a great externality-network around the platform helps to connect with other emerging solutions aside from the popular ones. So, SyncSpider has a great potential since it is empowering businesses.

Dana D.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

The solution we have been looking for

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been looking for a solution to integrate our systems for a long time and we have finally found it with SyncSpider. There are so many integrations for ecommerce to help aggerate our data, optimize our workflows and finally get a better handle on our multichannel business. The options are limitless and no more trying to figure out API parameters for each vendor we use. The system was very easy to set up and compared to the other options we have explored this is by far the best solution in the marketplace. We have already saved countless hours and can finally focus on what we do best. Thank you SyncSpider!

Great for automating tasks and simplifying workflows. Big increase in productivity at an affordable pricepoint. Countless integrations and possibilities.

At this point there are no cons to speak of

David S.
David S.
Director of Installation in Colombia
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great alternative for automation, specially for growing businesses

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far the support team has been awesome! We were reluctant use it because not all our specific integration requirements are not possible at this time, but we feel pretty confident that SyncSpider’s team is working hard on expanding their integrations and improving their service. They do provide the integration as a service outside their roadmap as well, and they were pretty responsive, sent us a budget quickly for the integration, sadlyit was outside our Latin-American SME budget for now. We are looking forward to moving 100% of our e-comm automation process to SyncSpider! Note on usage: I'm still getting the hang of it, so far i've only tried integromat, iftt and Zapier, and they are all different, and I'm not an advanced user, so I'm hoping for some more documentation/examples/training to make this even more valuable!

Fast development and constant integrations coming out every week Really good support Workflow based, so relatively easy to start using it We got a LTD, so price was unbeatable, but still without the deal the prices are pretty good for the volume they provide (plus the offline and service-less integrations)

Would benefit form pre-made templates between services (it would expedite implementation for us users) We haven't figure out how to manipulate data (as we do in Zapier) before sending it to the other service UX still has room to be more intuitive

9 maanden geleden

Hi David, thank you for your review and your feedback! Templates are coming:) We are already working on such a solution to give you pre-made templates that will act as a default mapping for some tasks (e.g. sync Docam marketplace with eBay, etc) As soon as we have that solution, you will be able to either use our templates or save your own. Additionally, automating feature should be rolled out in the next 2 weeks. Thanks again, Aleks

Tim S.
Managing Director in Hongkong
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Getting better every day

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I managed to replace at least one WordPress plugin (costing US$119 per year) with SyncSpider, and I am working on replacing a couple more once the integrations are live. This is a no brainer for me as I have already almost saved the cost of a single plugin and I know the more integrations they add, the more uses I will find for it.

Huge value for money - Zapier-like capabilities for a fraction of the price New integrations being added super frequently - Every time I login there is a new integration or two ... or more! Roadmap is public - And you can feed into it by voting for new integrations. I already have 3 of my requests implemented in the past 6 weeks. Great Support team - super responsive and eager to help

Documentation for the integrations needs a bit more depth - Some steps are not that easy to work out Missing integrations ... for now - not really a long term con as they are working incredibly hard to get the integrations users want live.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback! At the same time, we are working on integrations, we are also working on documentation. It just takes time, thank you for noting it. We are on it. Cheers, Aleks

Paul C.
Director in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Works like a dream!

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In summary, I have to say I am very impressed with both the product and the SyncSpider team.

My dream e-commerce setup is possible using SyncSpider. This is to create a single “Back Office” site (WordPress / WooCommerce) to act as a single point of truth for Product data and Customer Orders with automatic two-way data links with: 1. My own e-commerce site (WordPress / WooCommerce) for direct customer orders. 2. eBay - where we also already sell all of our products 3. Etsy - where we don’t currently sell but where there is significant potential for us 4. Amazon Handmade - this is not currently possible using SyncSpider as the API is different from Amazon, but I hope that SyncSpider may create this integration soon. The Back Office site will be used for centralised order management and stock control. I have done some testing myself and have yesterday spent some time on a Google Meet call with 3 of the really helpful SyncSpider team talked through what I want to achieve and realised that my dream is not only achievable, but SyncSpider has a reasonably priced professional services offering whereby they will build my specific requirements for me for a fixed price - this service is a complete no-brainer for me.

1) My testing involved syncing between two WordPress / WooCommerce sites - it would be nice to have an "Auto Mapping" feature to save manually mapping each item. I understand that this feature is currently in development. 2) Does not currently have an integration with Amazon Handmade.

Amazon Handmade will be there at one point:) Thank you for your reivew! Aleks

Sebastian S.
Sebastian S.
CEO in Duitsland
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Worthfull integration für e-businesses

5 7 maanden geleden

I have my favorite tools in Syncspider like Encharge, Lexoffice and ThriveCart and can build ways to automate things, that I don't like. It a useful tool which can be a buttler for doing my non-value work. I like the roadmap and the interaction with the users, so it's clear when there are new integrations.

- It's not a real "con" but I think sometime the UI is not so intuitive (at least for me) but I always find at least what I need. - Second (as always) such tools becoming better and better the more integrations they have. The have a roadmap and my integrations are listed :-)