Better Agency reviews

Over Better Agency

Volledig geautomatiseerde CRM voor verzekeringen voor medewerkers die zich bezighouden met inboedel en aansprakelijkheid. Ideaal voor zowel persoonlijke als commerciële bureaus.

Meer informatie over Better Agency

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Better Agency

Waar voor je geld

Better Agency heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 11 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (11)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Better Agency eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (11)

Nurul Salimah
Nurul Salimah
Oracle Database Administrator in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Better CRM with 'Better Agency'

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has all the feature and tools that I need to manage our CRM needs and they do it in smoother way. I really please with the experience.

This program was simple to implement in our organization and was very user-friendly. The crew had an elementary time adapting to it, and the benefits were seen right away. It has rapidly evolved into one of the most valuable resources available to our organization. From where we were, we can now improve the experience that we provide for our customers by light-years. This is genuinely special software, and the training for the team is practically nonexistent since it is so intuitively designed.

When they first began providing it, I wasted no time signing up for it. There were just a few instances of growing pains, which is anticipated from a firm that is expanding as rapidly as they are. However, I also view this as a plus because they are fast to respond to feedback and improve the features based on people's actual experiences.

Jeromy
President in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Game Changer!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has allowed my agency to be more efficient in our daily processes for sales and service, which made it possible to scale back on the number of systems we our using. Our team is much more productive and happier since Better Agency has simplified a lot of workflows.

Better Agency has allowed my insurance agency to provide a better experience for new and existing clients. This has lead to an increase in new businesses sales and retention, which means more revenue.

Like any new company there are things that need to be worked through as the user base grows, but they are open to any and all feedback.

ceo in VS
Bron: GetApp

A "solution" filled with empty and broken promises

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Better Agency was extraordinarily sub-par. First and foremost, the customer service or, should I say, the lack there of, is terrible. Better Agency does business by driving sales and sales only. The person who sold me the product handed me off to the “on-boarding team” in which case they trained me on their systems. Once you complete your training, you’re on your own with the exception of a chat that’s located on the bottom right of the screen at all times. If you want to speak to someone, you have to, instead, set up a meeting in zoom 1-2 days in advanced to get your problem solved. When, and if, something goes wrong, you’ll have ZERO support because the people at this company DO NOT answer the phone. And the chat, you can say, does not work because whoever is on the other end of that chat has absolutely no knowledge of simple things. Long story short, I wanted to see if they had 2 factor authentication for logging in to the platform and I asked the chat service. When advised what I wanted, the person asked me to take a screen shot of what I meant in which I simply informed the person to google 2 factor authentication. I was appalled that the person did not know what this was in 2022 as society has been using this for at least 10 years on almost any website you’re required to log into. I ended the chat out of frustration and later got a transcript of the person advising me to search for a 3rd party for 2 factor login. You'll regret purchasing.

My experience with Better Agency was mostly negative. However, this was not necessarily because of how the software performed but rather the lack of sufficient customer service and, further, their lack of knowledge of their own product. Focusing on the software itself, it seemed to work pretty well. I thought the contact lists and individual profiles showed all the information you needed including policy numbers, types, vehicles(if applicable), and more. It made it very easy to look at any given client. The best thing about the software was probably their "pipeline". They had multiple boxes for organization for many stages during a sale, cross selling existing customers, renewals, customer service , and more. Their email campaigns also looked very good as you could customize so many different parameters for prospects and existing customers. You could even program it to send customers birthday cards automatically. Unfortunately, I never had success with it as every single email I sent would go to spam when sent through their system. More on that below.

I did very extensive research on the right AMS to fit my company and eventually purchased Better Agency. I had high hopes as everything they showed me looked really great. The worst part about this company is the extreme lack of customer service as well as knowledge of their own products. Further, as my title states, it was "a solution with empty and broken promises". When I made the purchase, I made it contingent upon gaining access to the commissions beta which I was shown during my sales call. The person I spoke with advised me that I could gain access to the beta upon purchase. I didn't need it to do anything fancy; simply download the premiums from IVANS and calculate the commission for my agents. Yes, I understand it was beta but, even after my purchase, I was never given access to such beta to even test it out. About the emails, the staff does not have very extensive knowledge about their own product. I would describe them as understanding everything on the surface but little to nothing about the back-end. One example was how the email campaigns work. The way their system is designed, it connects to your email through, what I think, is an API. They had no idea how it connected. In my case, I use Gsuite for my email and eventually connected it. Before I even purchased, I asked how the system/server sent out emails so I could understand how it worked and plan accordingly. They could not answer this and never did. Quickly, I found out all my emails went to spam.

Kevin
Mechanic in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Better Agency review.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

The software is very reliable and allows me to work without worry.

I have no complaints on this software it helps me boost my sales and retain happy customers.

Erik
President in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

A must have for the modern insurance agency

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I recomend this to any agency owner that is serious about taking there agency to the next level. The current features are second to none. Our agency has had a wonderful experience implementing into our processes for both sales and service. It has allowed us to really build out a scaleable process to grow with.

This product was easy to use and integrate into our agency. The results were immediate, and the team took to it very quickly. It has become one of the most important tools in our agency. We can enrich our client's experience light-years from where we were.

I jumped on it when they first started offering it. There was minimal growing pains, but that would be expected from a company growing as they are. But I also see it as a positive as they are quick to respond and enhance the features based of real user experiences.

Daniel
Managing Partner in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

If you aren’t on Better Agency you have left $1000s on the table

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am on Day 6 of my free trial period with Better Agency. We have closed a 70k commercial risk and a 12000 life policy on top of numerous personal lines policies due to its cross sell campaigns. You can do the quick math to tell yourself if that was worth the monthly subscription but for me if you aren’t using this for cross sells and follow ups your team is leaving thousands on the table and it’s proven because I left thousands on the table too. This is truly impressive software and there is almost 0 learning curve for the team because it’s so user friendly

Ease of use Quickly implemented Open API for future integrations Customer support team is on top of everything The best thing since sliced bread

Some of the functionality has bugs from time to time Love to have it download carrier downloads to be more of a complete AMS

Ashley
Agency Owner in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

BA Has Literally Leveled Up My Agency!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Phenomenal from start to finish. Great service and help, constant Zoom/Facebook lives for onboarding and getting help and the facebook group has been a great resource for answering questions as well.

The ease to jump right in that everything was done for me and set up! Only minor tweaks were needed. No need to invent the wheel!

There really isn't anything I dislike, I think there are just too many features that I haven't even started utilized some of them.

Reactie Better Agency

2 jaar geleden

Great to hear Ashley! We appreciate you :)

Insurance Agent Owner in VS

Great Product- Awesome Vision

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic, would recommend to anyone!

Always looking to be innovative and push new things. They are never happy with what they have and are always pushing to improve and not just improve but improve in ways that benefit their clients. They really value client feedback.

Still have a few things that need to be introduced but I have full confidence they will get it done soon and very well.

Caleb
Owner in VS

Easy Button

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pre-built for beginners to start great automation and customizable to those with some experience. Also love how we can finally start to centralize communication with our clients. Always improving and adapting. Always listening to their users. The future is bright!

Pre-built campaigns Centralized client communication Service and claims pipeline

Nothing they haven’t already addressed.

Alex
P in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Company uses deceptive practices with their free trial

1,0 vorig jaar

Free Trial cancellation process is a scam. Do not sign up, they will charge you regardless.

Do not sign up for this companies free trial. They do not simply require a written cancellation request as they state when you sign up. I provided them with a written request and they still proceeded to charge us a $399 fee. I escalated the issue with their customer service department and they simply stated there was nothing they could do. I can only imagine what kind of service clients would receive in the future with a company that is not willing to work with you from the beginning. They stated that they had sent me an email after my initial cancel request with a link to a form that needed to be filled out, the thing is that that email ended up in our SPAM folder and was never seen. They simply did not want to work with us in a fair manner. I would never recommend this company to anyone that is looking for a customer service oriented company. They are only ales and money oriented.

CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Best Insurance CRM

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great to see this software develop so fast and help so many agencies in such a short period of time. If your'e an insurance agency who needs better automation, definitely do a demo and give it a try.

Ease of use, functionality and time savings are huge reasons why this is one of, if not the best CRM system for insurance agencies on the market!

At this time, there are no cons related to Better Agency! It's that good!