Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over 360Learning

360Learning is het leerplatform dat samenwerkingstools combineert met de kracht van een LMS. Met dit platform kunnen L&D-teams de gewenste cultuur stimuleren.

Meer informatie over 360Learning

The processes are easy to integrate and the learning curve is fast.

Beoordelingen van 360Learning

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

360Learning heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 383 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je 360Learning eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (383)

Moussa
Moussa
Product trainer and digital learning project manager in Duitsland
Consumentenelektronica, 201-500 werknemers

interactive, design, responsive & user friendly training tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I really like 360Learning for its easy-to-use, interactive setup where everyone can share their thoughts and learn from each other. It’s great how it works smoothly on both computers and smartphones, making learning convenient anytime, anywhere. Plus, the feedback and data it provides help us keep improving our training.

Nothing ! it took me a few days to implement the platform, I had to make it live in 1 month and in 1 week with the help of the team everything was finished. The team is listening and ready to adapt the platform to users' needs. a very customer-oriented team, so well done !

Melissa
Melissa
Global Learning & Development Business Partner in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

The Best Tool for Collaborative Learning

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Incredible. True partners with Aircall and a pleasure to work with.

360Learning is incredibly easy to deploy and use. One of the best things about this software (and in comparison to other LMS) is the fact that anyone can adapt to it easily - the UX/UI of the platform is similar to Netflix or social media - which allows for a quick understanding of where to go to find things. 360Learning was also incredibly helpful in pushing through the initial setup at the very beginning when we need to move quickly to deploy it company-wide (at the time we were 350). Authoring is also significantly easy to use and easy for me to coach/train others into using it. One of the things that are great (and also not so great at the same time) is the fact that they really take in feedback and listen to their customers really well. They make a lot of updates and change things (which can also be an issue once someone gets used to using it!) :) Their support and account managers are reactive, super fast, reliable and helpful.

- Search Functionality. The search functionality is really bad and I struggle with this aspect the most. We have issues with our employees finding the learning that they need. - Customization. I would like to customize the design of the homepage more to allow to highlight or showcase specific parts/courses to our organization's needs. - More robust authoring tools. I have to integrate more tools outside to achieve the impact I want with our learning experience.

Rory
Senior Learning & Development Partner in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Not The Best Yet, But Certainly On Track To Be

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One of the best things about 360Learning is its customer service. Their CS team is top notch and are always there to help us when we need it. Overall, like many LMS', it is certainly love/hate. We don't love to hate it but we love a lot of what it does but when it doesn't do what it's supposed to or lacks a key feature that some of it's competitors offer, it's a frustrating level of hate.

In a fast paced tech environment, the ability to author content at speed is very important. 360Learning allows us to quickly author/build courses that our learners enjoy and have a really great experience with. The user experience is one of the best parts of this product.

Its live session feature has A LOT to be desired especially compared to some of it's competitors that offer Events pages, easy sign up and registration, Zoom integrations and more. The other item on my list that floats at the bottom of 'things 360Learning does not do well' is it's automatic timeout feature when learners are consuming content. The feature resets learner progress after 15 minutes of inactivity. Reset, not pick back up where you left off. This is a major pain point for us if we have a video or exercise that is longer than 15 minutes.

Cyan
Global Learning and Development Lead in Frankrijk
Textiel, 201-500 werknemers

5 stars! Just a great tool for our entire teams' learning experience!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: What can I say? I couldn't do my job without 360. It's integral to the success of our onboarding programs. We've been expanding what we use it for and now have a huge array of training materials available to the majority of our teams, and with 360 we're able to constantly expand our offerings and push the boundaries of what's possible in the world of L&D. So excited to see what all the new AI developments will add to my experience as an administrator but also to the experience of our learners.

The ease of content creation and the functionality to collaborate with others. Also really love the way the data is presented - as somebody who is not a data analysis but who needs to keep track of everyone (as a team of 1) and to report on the L&D data, I appreciate this a lot. Makes my job actually doable!

The initial learning process is a little clunky, but they provide A LOT of amazing learning content on the engagement academy to help get you started. You're also assigned a personal CSA and mine (shout out to [sensitive content hidden]) is amazing. Quick responses, always available for a F2F chat if necessary and takes a real interest in us getting the most out of the platform.

François
François
CEO in Frankrijk
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Outstanding LMS with great flexibility

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience, look forward to seeing the product evolve

360LEARNING offers a wide range of - collaborative - features while keeping things simple & smooth for both the learner and the admin. It’s the best LMS I’ve used so far for that quality/price ratio.

A few bugs along the way but nothing major

Jon
Global Head of People Development in Luxemburg
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

360Learning review

5,0 9 maanden geleden

ease of use, ability to create our own content, how it integrates with 3rd party content and our HRIS

I think reporting could be better, although through workarounds I have been able to get what I need

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

360Learning makes course and path creation a breeze

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: By using 360Learning, we are able to devote more time to our external and internal onboarding and training initiatives. In addition, it promotes individual agency and pride.

Our favorite features of 360L are the product's ease of use and the speed with which it can be implemented for internal and external training.

The degree to which this product is streamlined and tailored to our needs is difficult to classify, though, because I have never utilized a competing solution. Additionally, like with any SaaS, there is always room for enhancement, and the scheduling can be annoying at times.

Helena
Coordinator, capacity building and solidarity in België
Openbaar beleid, 51-200 werknemers

Comprehensive and user friendly

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had a very good experience that suits our organisation's needs.

The platform allows for a great variety of content. Its ease of use make it quick in the implementation of new content, as well as in the inclusion of new authors. Learners are very satisfied with the interface and the interactive elements.

Some translations into Spanish and Portuguese were automated and did not match the quality we required, but this was fixed by the developers.

Lysiane
Training Officer & Project Manager in Frankrijk
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

Nice and efficient for learners and administrators : I highly recommend !

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Nice ergonomics, playful and easy to use for learners and administrators, always improving and good customer service.

I don't see anything to complain about at the moment, and if we have any suggestion to improve the plateform, the customer service take it into account.

Philippe
Digital Learning Manager in Frankrijk
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

360Learning : Ergonomic, visual & easy to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

360learning is a complete platform, very easy to use for both administrators and users

Esther
Training manager in Zwitserland
Cosmetica, 51-200 werknemers

Great platform

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Training online for distributors and point of sales around the became necessary. Thanks to their offer and professionnalism, I could set an efficient and easy tool.

The easyness of itThe complete elearning to know more about how it worksthe follow up and good advices by professionnals

open questions corrector are a bit stiff to answer

Dinu
Dinu
AML/Financial Crime Lead in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

An excellent, interactive experience centered around both learner & instructor.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Solving for: Designing and developing all training programs. Enabling colleagues to showcase their skills and teach them to others. Creating a company knowledge hub.
Benefits realized: Created and launched a mandatory company-wide training program. Created team-specific training programs. Received feedback on the content allowing for continuous improvement of the learning materials.
Learning 360 made an impression and is certainly here to stay. Beyond the learning aspect, it has very good potential to become a central hub of knowledge in the business, enabling our colleagues to both learn new things and share their skills.
A big thumbs-up from us!

Besides the excellent features and easy interface, one of the best things about Learning 360 is the support you get from their team. Our contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really listened to what we needed and helped us achieve that goal in the best way possible. Designing training for the whole business is a difficult task made easy by the platform's logical arrangement of users, groups, courses, programs, sessions, etc... It is very important to understand these layouts and what their mechanics are - once you do that it all clicks and opens up a lot of possibilities. One of our first major tasks was creating a business-wide mandatory training program - with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help we identified the best architecture for the program and sessions, together with a deep-dive into the best way to deliver information-heavy content in an accessible and interactive way. Happy to say this was achieved and the modularity of the training program through the use of templates will ensure that we have a long-lasting, flexible, updateable, and efficient program for all our colleagues. The platform itself is very social-centric which is a nice departure from some of the dry solutions we used in the past. Learners have an opportunity to comment, speak to each other, react to courses, and ask questions. This gives the instructors a real window into the content and how interested the audience is - in turn making real-time adjustments to tailor content for maximum interest from the learners.

Some niche features like automation of periodic programs and sessions are not yet available. A big emphasis on "yet" as the features are not unattainable, but currently being developed.

Audrey
Communication officer in Frankrijk
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 501-1.000 werknemers

Feature rich platform & very good partnership with 360L team

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied with the support we have had from the creation of our training course to today. I had several interlocutors on the accompaniment of our training projects, I was impressed to see the capacity of adaptation of each one.
Moreover, I really appreciated the MOOCs and the discussions with the project managers to learn how to use the software.
I always appreciate contacting my project manager to ask questions, share my doubts, ask for advice...
The team's reactivity, advice, exchanges, practical applications... it's a pleasure to work with 360Learning and to have such a solid partnership !

I am very satisfied with the accessibility and management of the platform, both in terms of content creation and integration, as well as learner management and data analysis. The platform is easy to use and the 360Learning team provides full support to learn how to use it : MOOCs are available to learn how to use the software, nothing better to learn and share the user experience ! The ergonomics of the platform is very pleasant and modern. The functionalities for exchanging with learners are very appreciated: a discussion space is accessible throughout the course next to each activity, as well as on the space that gathers the community of learners, you can like each other's comments, identify the people in a comment, etc. The evaluation indicators, both qualitative and quantitative, are numerous, and updates have been made on this aspect. Adaptation of the platform and the team to regularly update the functionalities in order to improve the customer experience.

A few bugs along the way but nothing major, for example : > Some technical problems were encountered with the integration of certain contents, but the updates of the platform allowed to solve them. > The addition of quizzes or exercises can sometimes be limited depending on our needs. We encountered this difficulty at the end of the training course where we asked some questions to the learners in order to have a feedback on the training : we did not succeed in integrating all the questions in a single activity, which now poses a problem for us in terms of data extraction, we have to group the answers of each one manually and this takes time.

Avens
Organizational Developer in VS
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

Must have!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I value 360Learning's employees and feel they are the company's best asset. Yes, 360Learning is an incredible tool, but it would not be what it is without the people there to guide their clients. I also love the interactive component which encourages employees to engage with colleagues within the training sessions. I love the relatively new feature: video pitch. It's a great way to keep employees engaged and interacting with training sessions, while removing the traditional powerpoint. I also love how user-friendly this platform is. I will admit it took me awhile to feel comfortable enough to start creating content, however once I got over that hump, I couldn't believe how straightforward it is to use.

The only potential downside is not having enough people internally to work on getting 360Learning up and running in your company. This of course depends on what your company's current training sate is like. Personally, we are trying to create an entire training program within 360 from basically the ground up. There are very few personnel dedicated to working on this project so it's extremely heavy lifting for us. However, for companies that already have training programs in place and are looking to improve them, this would be much easier to leverage. Additionally, if companies had more personnel resources that could be assigned to own the project, that of course would make it easier as well. However, this can be avoided obviously through personnel, but also through third parties. Personally, we have had a great experience working with OpenSesame for this.

Megan
Sr. Manager of Human Resources and Training & Development in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Ready for Success with 360 Learning!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had a phenomenal experience with 360 Learning so far. The support staff are responsive and Andrea, the Customer Success Director, has kept in contact throughout all stages of implementation to ensure a successful company launch. After completing the comprehensive digital learning training through the Engagement Academy, I felt very comfortable as an administrator and course author to begin building engaging training programs immediately.

This software is easy to use. It took over a year for our team to vet different LMS systems, but we ultimately chose 360 Learning because it provided everything we needed in an LMS system. Our company currently has just under 200 team members and as we grow we needed a way to get training out to our geographically dispersed teams quickly and efficiently. 360 is going to allow us to do just that. This platform was so attractive to us because it is easy enough for someone without a formal background in learning and development to create really effective training with just a few simple instructions.

I like everything about the platform and am excited about the upgrades that are getting rolled out! The only thing I hope can be made available in future upgrades would be the ability to show multiple quiz questions on the same page.

Yann
Yann
Chargé de projets in Frankrijk
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

5 years of honeymoon !

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 360Learning plateform gave us the recipient our contents needed to reach their maximum impact.

I work for a french environmental and social NGO and we have more than 160 000 people on our 360learning plateform. We launched one MOOC per year over the last 5 years, and several online training for our customers, amongst them CAC40 companies. We were able to launch MOOCs with 40 000 participants easily : no need to know the website perfectly for a trainer to create contents, it is intuitiv and so easy ! The quality of the hotline we were expecting with so many participants was present : quick (most of our questions were answered within 24 hours) and reliable. The tools provided with the plateform (tracking, customisation, emailing,...) allows us to efficiently follow our participants and custom the animation to fit their paths. That allows us to reach an average completion rate of 14% on our MOOCs, and our 2019 MOOC was elected MOOC of the year in France by a panel of professionals.

on SPOC or COOC, we have every features we require. For our MOOC, we miss a participants map and the ability for participants to contact each other on a similar territory. but we are conscious this need is very specific for our needs.

Gitte
Business Owner in Canada
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Collaborative Learning Software

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: overall this is amazing software because I can quickly build engaging courses and integrate it with zoom. It was relatively simple to integrate and set up because of its simplicity. It also has an amazing screencasting feature!

A very user-friendly platform that is great for both mobile and desktop. The support team was responsive and helpful. It is easy to navigate the dashboard to find training courses. I love that I can easily manage training teams and encourage collaboration between employees, students, etc.

The only feature I would like to see is the ability to assign passwords and modules to users.

Luke
Project Manager - Change & Transformation in VK
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Early adoption stage review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this has provided a perfect system that works for us and our business requirements. We vetted 10 potential suppliers before choosing this platform and this was without comparing commecial cost. It fits the need for us to have the freedom to design and administer our own contact with the capacity to link with other software in the future.

The product is perfect for a business new to the online learning world. With the product being new to the scene also, it means there is great scope to work with 360Learning to develop the capability further. Its simple and easy to use for someone who has no experience with digital development. The training provided to the Admin/Author role means colleagues in the business can learn the basics of course development without having to spend lots of money on external digital design agencies. A real benefit for both colleagues and customers.

As its still developing into new and exciting pathways, there are still the odd bug or technical fault that pops up. As you are only able to contact via a built in Zendesk wigit or email directly it can often take some time to get fixed. As we train customers on our platform it can often affect the programme session and meant we had to reschedule some webinar courses. Once rasied to the right people it was dealt with quicky. Lastly the platform upgrades when they take place are in the middle of the business day, albeit for 10 minutes it can affect a 2 hour widow meaning we have to be cautious when planning programmes.

Nathalie
HR International Development Manager in Frankrijk
Chemicaliën, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

360L - EASY TO FEED, TO USE, TO SHARE A nice and easy-to-use tool you feel like sharing worldwide!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

From the End-user standpoint The tool is very friendly and ergonomic for end-users and can be provided to people worldwide thanks to its multilingual interface (10 languages) The design is simple and modern Personalization is available in a few clicks (language, profile, photo, notifications) From the Admin standpoint 360L seems to be a small but fast growing company, run by dynamic and enthusiastic people who remain close even after you buy their tool Full support to secure our deployment 1 key contact person to coordinate thorough support Content is easy and fast to create: can be homemade and looks quite good; if design is outsourced can even look extremely professional and brilliant! Easy to publish too! Allows a comprehensive monitoring. Dashboards with multiple views and info (courses participation rate, time spent by each learner )

From the End-user standpoint Difficulties to organize the views (sort and filter features), especially in the Catalog From the Admin standpoint The app is evolving a lot (and for the best I'm sure) but sometimes the upgrades are confusing Content is sometimes difficult to update after publishing Members management remains complex (groups, roles, labels)

Lucie
Senior Learning Manager in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Very good LMS & great team there to support you

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'd recommend using 360Learning, it's also a company that's growing, constantly improving the platform, and very communicative about their product changes too.

Onboarding was seamless and the team was great throughout. I have attended several events organized by 360Learning, both online and offline and they've been very useful each time. The platform take a bit to get used to but their e-learning is very well done and their learning community has proven very useful in the first few months.

The globalization option (to have the platform in several languages) was sometimes tricky and time consuming to use for us but I believe this will be improved soon. Also tricky is the library management and search feature. But the product is very receptive to feedback and aware of everything we have said in the last few months.

Bradley
Bradley
Director of Training and Development in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

360Learning- YOUR LAST LMS

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 360Learning has been a great company to work with. Their customer service is the biggest selling point! Their staff is very personal and want to make sure that you are getting the best value and use of their system. Implementing their platform was easy! It was an easy adoption for our company and I see us using this system to transform the way we train our staff!

The main attraction of this platform is its user engagement features. It is very intuitive and allows space to cultivate a positive workplace culture!

There are a few features that I would like to see added to the platform. As they continue to grow their LXP component, having more features like pinning a post or being able to customize what is seen on the portal, or being able to see things from the end-user experience without having to create an account, these things would be helpful to have. Overall, the platform is awesome and would recommend it to anyone looking to launch an LMS in their company.

eva
training manager in Frankrijk
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best elearning platform so far !

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 360 Learning is a very reactive company. We hope to continue our strong collaboration.

What we enjoy with 360 Learning is that they always try to understand your real business concerns and translate them into the platform. We can always rely on our client business partner, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], to find the best ways to perform in our traning program ! We are rethinking all of our onboarding programs. Thanks to 360Learning, we can build a solid and complete onboarding program using all of the platform's functions. Moreover, they also support us giving

Not much to say about the dislikes, but some improvements can be made with the visual of some modules' home page.

Lauredanne
Training & Treatment Manager in Frankrijk
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 51-200 werknemers

Very Good Product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I really enjoyed the fact that 360 Learning helped me to create full e-learning or blended learning sessions by my self for my company. The tool is very easy to use, the training on the tool are very useful, the team is very dynamic and the support service very reactive. It's also very good to hava access both on computer and mobile phone with the same tool. The dashboard is also very convenient to follow the plateform an the users progress.

Even if the tool is great, it's not always easy to create a strong commitment when this tool is not a mandatory for the users. ir requires time and energy to analyse and imagine new solutions.

Nina
Academy Manager in Spanje
Farmaceutica, 501-1.000 werknemers

User-friendly LMS

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience since 2+ years already.

The collaborative environment that the platform provides which is an asset in the digital age, with remote workers and learning done mainly online.

At this point I cannot mention anything in particular. During my collaboration with 360Learning I've shared some suggestions on features missing or needing improvement and they were taken into consideration in a timely manner.

Isabelle
Project Manager HR development in Frankrijk
Farmaceutica, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Digital Learning Cloud based LMS

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Flexible, reactive and pleasant. No technical issues to this day.

The interaction is allows with learners, the authoring tool, the client fronting team, the additional functionalities you can purchase if needed. The possibility to integrate with additional tools.

The multiplicity of options and functionalities whih you can only discover as you practice as there is often several ways to do one actions. This makes it difficult to set up holistic trainig and you have more to leern as you progress.