Over Datz RMS

Datz Solutions: Effective, Efficient and Easy to use. Reducing your workload by up to 30%.

Meer informatie over Datz RMS

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Datz RMS

Waar voor je geld
5,0

Datz RMS heeft een totaalscore van 4.5 van 5 sterren op basis van 2 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (2)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Datz RMS eerder gebruikt?

David H.
Managing Broker in Canada
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

A must have for any real estate brokerage

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I wish I would have found this system a few years earlier. It is so easy to use and it has reduced the workload of everyone in my office compared to our previous system.

It allows me to spend my time recruiting/training agents and doing real estate deals instead of getting bogged down with paperwork and worrying about compliance. I can review everything going on in my brokerage in less than 10 minutes a day, I know that I am always compliant and every time I hire a new Realtor this system automatically trains them. Saves me so much time.

Could use an upgrade to their CRM but that is very minor.

Josh R.
Managing Broker in Canada
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great Alternative to Brokerwolf

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall I am happy with the services I have received from Datz and find it great value for the money paid.

Having used brokerwolf for years, moving over to Datz was an easy decision. The user interface is easy to understand and anyone can figure it out. The Datz signing system is a good addition but needs some bugs worked out...

There are some options I would like to have available as there are only options for entering residential sales, listings or commercial leases... There need to be options for additional categories like; Assignment listings, assignment sales, presale listings, presale sales...etc. With the expended options for categories, there need to be additional checklist options for those categories as an assignment sale has very different requirements than residential sale requirements. I'm also not fully satisfied with the reconciliation of trust accounts as I find it's missing some crucial data that the council requires for their reconciliation.