Over AFrame

A powerful real estate transaction management and CRM software for real estate agents and transaction coordinators.

Meer informatie over AFrame

Beoordelingen van AFrame

5,0
4,9
Waar voor je geld
5,0

AFrame heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 11 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (11)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je AFrame eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (11)

Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Value — Makes A Huge Difference

5,0 vorig jaar

It really gets everyone on the same page and makes it possible to see everything going on at the same time really quickly. It's super intuitive.

It doesn't actually sell the houses — that would be great!

Edward
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The best one I've used

Opmerkingen: Real estate sales

This is a business management tool. Most software programs (CRMs) just keep a log of your contacts and interactions with them but rarely do they allow you to match the client with a property and track it through closing THEN allow you to run production reports to track sales, commissions, expenses, etc. Unlike what I used to do, this is my 1 source of client information and source data file. Instead of my phone and an Excel sheet and whatever else, this is it.

I have found very few 'issues' that I didn't like honestly. I have made suggestions over the time I have used it and found out they already had a solution so it was 'operator error.' The other suggestions I have made have been received and implemented. It keeps getting better.

Nurul Salimah
Nurul Salimah
Oracle Database Administrator in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

AFrame as a CRM tools

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great CRM tools to manage and keep track of records.

This was a user-friendly software in terms of keeping track of revenues and the company in general. I admit that I don't utilize all of the features, but it's beneficial to keep me structured. Outstanding client service. The accessibility feature enables customers to see what we're doing for them instead of immediately importing comments for any of them to see.

Although the commissioning and analysis tools lack the same extensive functionality as the rest of the program, they perform admirably for the purposes for which they were created. I would be good if they can expand the functionality for the reports.

Jeremy
Owner, Designated Broker in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best Real Estate Management Platform on the Market

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A-Frame’s customization potential helps us to tackle the normal issues of forgotten attachments, missed contacts/parties on emails, and prevents time being wasted on adjusted tasks.

Having the capability to create consistent communications, with reliable task organization, document storage, and participant & contact management. Keeping information organized just doesn’t get any more simple.

The commissions and reporting tools are missing the same robust features that are being built into the rest of the system, but they work really well to serve the functions they are designed to.

Chad
Realtor/Team Leader/Business Coach in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Simple - Effective - Amazing! Best kept secret for Realtors!

5,0 vorig jaar

Very user friendly interface. Exceptional customer service. Transparency feature to allow clients to see what we are doing for them and import showing feedback automatically for them to view.

It doesn’t allow you to text from the system or send out mass emails or connect with an IDX feed. They’re philosophy is that there are better speciality programs for those features (ie mail chimp) so it recommends using those other products for those activities.

Jenny
Broker Associate in VS

Great experience using A Frame

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My production has increased and it is so much easier to track leads while using this software

A Frame has helped me with client management and transaction management. It is easy to use and will assist in taking your business to the next level.

I would like to see more online training videos to help utilize all the features

Jennifer
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

It does everything

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has been wonderful, they are always available for help and are quick to take care of issues with the software.

It is a great data base, great for client interaction, and I love that I can track my numbers and production all in one place.

since I have been using this software there has not been anything that I do not like about it. It has been like having an assistant at all times.

Frada
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

A Frame Review

5,0 vorig jaar

This has been a very simple to use product to keep track of earnings and business in general. I know I do not use all of the available functions, but it is well worth it to keep me organized.

There were any parts of the software I had trouble with

Candee
Broker-Owner in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

You won't go wrong with this one.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Creating templates with "merge field codes" is a piece of cake. And any tag or merge field can be easily edited. Plus there's CRM so contacts can be rated and tagged for analytics and/or marketing campaigns.

It was hard to find resources to assist with setup--so I had to do some experimenting to arrive at my desired results.

Tony
Real Estate Broker in VS

AFrame suits our needs

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive. We use it every day to manage our business.

We tried several different transaction management programs before choosing AFrame. The product is great and support is very responsive!

Initial training videos and help section could be more robust.

Dana
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

User friendly Tool to make Realtor world Easier

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excellent Though with our large firm we have lots of tools, Aframe by far is all in one for me and so much easier to use. Moxie is not user friendly for data base management were as S frame is. Been using 15 years and would be lost without my Aframe Dash board

The ability to have all in one place for quick reference. The ability to track and write down activity. reports to clients

Harder to do drop mailings . For this I use Mail Chimp.