Over AFrame

Beoordelingen van AFrame

4,9
Waar voor je geld
5,0

AFrame heeft een totaalscore van 5.0 van 5 sterren op basis van 7 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (7)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je AFrame eerder gebruikt?

Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Value — Makes A Huge Difference

5 10 maanden geleden

It really gets everyone on the same page and makes it possible to see everything going on at the same time really quickly. It's super intuitive.

It doesn't actually sell the houses — that would be great!

Edward S.
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

The best one I've used

Opmerkingen: Real estate sales

This is a business management tool. Most software programs (CRMs) just keep a log of your contacts and interactions with them but rarely do they allow you to match the client with a property and track it through closing THEN allow you to run production reports to track sales, commissions, expenses, etc. Unlike what I used to do, this is my 1 source of client information and source data file. Instead of my phone and an Excel sheet and whatever else, this is it.

I have found very few 'issues' that I didn't like honestly. I have made suggestions over the time I have used it and found out they already had a solution so it was 'operator error.' The other suggestions I have made have been received and implemented. It keeps getting better.

Frada S.
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

A Frame Review

5 10 maanden geleden

This has been a very simple to use product to keep track of earnings and business in general. I know I do not use all of the available functions, but it is well worth it to keep me organized.

There were any parts of the software I had trouble with

Chad H.
Realtor/Team Leader/Business Coach in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Simple - Effective - Amazing! Best kept secret for Realtors!

5 10 maanden geleden

Very user friendly interface. Exceptional customer service. Transparency feature to allow clients to see what we are doing for them and import showing feedback automatically for them to view.

It doesn’t allow you to text from the system or send out mass emails or connect with an IDX feed. They’re philosophy is that there are better speciality programs for those features (ie mail chimp) so it recommends using those other products for those activities.

Jenny G.
Broker Associate in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great experience using A Frame

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My production has increased and it is so much easier to track leads while using this software

A Frame has helped me with client management and transaction management. It is easy to use and will assist in taking your business to the next level.

I would like to see more online training videos to help utilize all the features

Jennifer L.
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

It does everything

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been wonderful, they are always available for help and are quick to take care of issues with the software.

It is a great data base, great for client interaction, and I love that I can track my numbers and production all in one place.

since I have been using this software there has not been anything that I do not like about it. It has been like having an assistant at all times.

Dana R.
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

User friendly Tool to make Realtor world Easier

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent Though with our large firm we have lots of tools, Aframe by far is all in one for me and so much easier to use. Moxie is not user friendly for data base management were as S frame is. Been using 15 years and would be lost without my Aframe Dash board

The ability to have all in one place for quick reference. The ability to track and write down activity. reports to clients

Harder to do drop mailings . For this I use Mail Chimp.