Over Instagram

Social media solution that helps businesses manage content, create and edit posts, and monitor engagement across Instagram accounts.

Meer informatie over Instagram

I like the stories as they are an easy way to reach a large audience. They way it also has a integration with Facebook makes it easier to post once and update 2 platforms.

Sometimes there are situations where negative media or comments are spread about people and it can be unsafe for minors if not used properly with supervision.

Beoordelingen van Instagram

Waar voor je geld

Instagram heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.747 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Instagram eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.747)

Ahmet fatih Y.
Ahmet fatih Y.
Lecturer in Turkije
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

The real marketplace experience

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Lastly I noticed I learn about all the bargains on Instagram. Reels became super user friendly and entertaining with filters and music.

Too much ads may make people think Instagram is moving away from its original focus which is photo blogging.

Eyüp Ö.
Industrial Engineer in Turkije
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Instagram EO

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's nice to chat with my friends there. Lots of fun content also available

By looking at the analysis of my posts, I see more clearly the points that I need to pay attention to.

I use it in night mode, but sometimes there is a problem in night mode and a strange interface appears between white mode and night mode.

Business Owner in Namibië
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Hot or Not

3 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good but not totally satisfying.

It is a widely used social media platform and easy to use.

It does not have a lot of creator content when you would like to create videos. It is very limited in effects. There is a lot of people spamming your inbox to promote and "offset" point for your video. You cannot really turn this feature off (change your privacy setting to "friends only", because you may miss an invite from a legitimate influencer. There are a lot of fake profiles imitating the authentic creators and businesses. There are profile pictures, live feeds and content allowed that is NOT suitable for younger audiences. Standards are to low.

Lena V.
Owner in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Instagram for Small Business Networking

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Instagram is great for small businesses. I originally thought Instagram was for sharing personal content, but once I realized that you can market your business on there, I joined immediately. It is so easy to post content to share with your desired audience. I don’t have to worry about spending money to advertise to people that are not in my area or demographic. It is easy to track my ads, my post interactions, and my conversion rates through the analytics. The cost for ads and promotions is relatively cheap compared to other social media platforms and gives a lot of customization to give the best suited options for my business. I highly recommend Instagram, it has really helped me connect with my customers and grow my business.

I like that I am able to share my media and create ads and promotions that are special specifically for my business.

I don’t have a lot of dislikes, but the financials could be better.

Malcolmlouis T.
Warehouse Worker in VS
Voedselproductie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Instagram Experience

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I realized that I can cross-reference my different social media platforms to expand my presence online. Once I build my presence on Instagram then I can monetize it by doing ad campaigns.

It's one of the best platforms to market your business or yourself as an artist through photos or stories that last 24 hours. Also, it is user-friendly because it is Facebook compatible when it comes to logging in.

At times there are fake profiles called "bots" that try to spam you into paying for something. (i.e. more views, verified profile) One can also be a victim to cyber-bullying and body shaming that can result in depression or even suicide to those who handle the criticism.

Mostafa J.
Freelance Musician in Libanon
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Expose your business and connect with people

4 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is a good app to keep connected and follow the social updates everywhere

what is great about this app it is easy to use, adapt for your interests, and can be educative through some content posted here and there

Not having the ability to modify the way your profile looks and what posts to show first in you home page. The search suggested are not always what you are looking for or interested in. No freedom of speech some political ideas are more promoted than others and some are hidden.

Madison G.
Benefits Specialist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Great marketing tool for small business

5 5 dagen geleden Nieuw

Yes easy set up for business account. Free account has tons of features and community reach. The new way many younger generations are finding business and becoming consumers.

I would love to see more features geared toward business, for example, an integrated scheduling tool, more business-focused highlight reel options for pricing, policies, etc. Additionally, I feel that the algorithm could be improved to get small businesses to possible consumer's "Explore" page.

Adolfo A.
owner in Chili
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Using Instagram as a marketing tool , I have more followers

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have two accounts , one for social media and one for marketing , and my experience with this last account has been great.

the prices for campaigns are very affordable and you are free to choose how many days you want to pay.

I have no found any function that I could say was difficult during the process.

Mark K.
Mark K.
Inbound Customer Service Rep in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Instagram

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I love the fact that individuals have figured out how to turn this social media platform into an income producing outlet. Who knew? I must admit, initially I only thought of this software as another waste of time social media app that allows people to exhibit their worse behvior, I am glad that I was wrong. There are many who use this app to bring awareness to social issues and the like, as well as to earn income, and etc.

I have to admit, there are quite a few negatives associated with using the software. Some of the daily alerts and emails that come as a result of following viewers can be a bit overwhelming. Tryng to get rid of the amount of alerts you recieve on any given day can be time consuming.

Natalia S.
Nutricionista in Brazilië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I like Instagram to review products, people and keep me informed

Opmerkingen: ease of contact
product disclosure
digital marketing
stored memories

possible to filter content I want to see ease of access profiles with important content such as medicine, health, physical activity, child development well objective

the option to share some publication, as it took me a while to understand how it worked, it could be simpler like facebook

Sashana B.
Freelance Makeup Artist in Jamaica
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Favourite Social Media App!

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: When I started my small business, I wanted to find a way to increase awareness about my business and the services I offer. I am a makeup artist and Instagram was a perfect fit. I can essentially create and share my portfolio with everyone who comes across my account without actually engaging in one-on-one conversations. It has been an incredible tool in building my clientele and has allowed me to network and collaborate with other makeup artists and small business owners.

Instagram is so user-friendly. Anyone can use it! The layout is really attractive. All the labels and icons are accurate and easily identifiable. All the features are at your fingertips and this makes the social media experience that much more enjoyable. I love using Instagram as a social media marketing tool for my business. I am a freelance makeup artist and Instagram has several business integrations which support the dissemination of advertisements and promotions. There are no fixed prices attached to these particular features. So, depending on your budget, you can have your advertisement/promotion run for any number of days by spending $1 per day or more. I have benefited from the use of these features! Some of my more consistent clients actually discovered my business profile when they saw my promotions running on Instagram. Instagram also allows integrations with various appointment scheduling applications such as Fresha and Acuity Scheduling. So once you activate the booking link and/or 'Book Now' button on your business profile, your clients can directly book on your website through Instagram. This has been a game changer! Everything is now so much easier.

Using Instagram has been one of those decisions that has resulted in the considerable growth of my business. It is, generally, easy to manoeuvre. However, when Instagram Reels was released, I had a bit of difficulty with learning how to use it properly. I watched a few Youtube videos, played around with the features a little and quickly got the hang of it. It's not nearly as complicated as it may seem.

Akhil M.
Freelancer in Duitsland
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple Instagram review

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally Instagram has been helpful, I've made heaps of companions and conscious individuals. I can discuss rapidly with my companions, I can elevate my business to my crowd and I most likely wouldn't have gotten any deals if not for Instagram. I've been involving Instagram for quite a while and incline toward it to other online media networks because of its straightforwardness and nonattendance of long text refreshes. Instagram has been incredible for associating with new buyers and showcasing my image. In any case, it is a stage where I can feel great and offer what I need, and I like to utilize it

I like that you can interface with the world at large, being ready to make a local area of individuals you have never met face to face yet share normal interests and liking what one posts, leaving a remark and enjoying. I love the label include that has no limitations by any means, the individual you tag to a post will get a warning that they were labelled. It permits you to share photographs and brief recordings as status alongside stories that stay for 24 hours. It is additionally utilized for photograph altering, as it offers extremely valuable photograph altering devices. Aside from social sharing, you can likewise settle on sound and video decision to your companions on it or send the message utilizing its inbuilt Instagram courier. Because of its enormous client base, alongside fun and social use, it is additionally generally utilized by VIPs and organizations to expand their compass. The incorporation among Instagram and Facebook messages in an application makes me more agreeable, to oversee the two messages by Messenger.

The portrayal of a picture or a distribution overall can be deciphered, however I would like it to likewise have the option to interpret the remarks. It is a piece irritating to enter a distribution and go over remarks in different dialects and not having the option to interpret what it implies. I think sharing the more extended recordings to consequently play on your story should be refreshed. Besides, the overall UI of Instagram feels like it very well may be improved to focus on a more stupendous extent of photographs rather than each per client in turn; it's less of an issue about swarming the page and more about having too minimal on the page, or if nothing else, driving us to pick how long we're willing to spend to filter during a time of posts.

Aniss L.
Aniss L.
Freelancer in Marokko
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great for both personal but also professional use

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great and powerful. I love using it and love the reach on it.

Great for personal use, professional use either to socialize or to promote your business, products. I used it for both my Youtube channel and for my restaurant and really it was always a great tool.

One of my accounts got hacked and I was really disappointed for the customer service not responding. But overall, it is a powerful tool and really well made. Another downside also, is the fact that the software is not the same on the phone and on the computer, it needs to offer as many options on any device really.

Nalutaaya P.
Manager in Saoedi-Arabië
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to Use and Earn Money

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I used to use alot of money in marketing but it's now easy to market my business via Instagram

Sharing videos and photos is more impactful you can also earn real money through monetization when you're consistent with Instagram it's easy to use you can upload your videos and photos about your business

Instagram is a bit expensive if you're using mobile data

Andile A.
Student in Zimbabwe
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Instagram Is Not Just Pictures And Videos

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In overall, with the advertising feature that's there, I have able to advertise my book that I had written and had many people going to purchase it amazon kindle. I am able to reach out to friends from all over the world, including long lost friends whose contact numbers I had lost.

I like that you can connect with the world at large, being able to create a community of people you have never met in person but share common interests and appreciating what one posts, leaving a comment and liking. I love the tag feature that has no restrictions at all, the person you tag to a post will receive a notification that they were tagged. You can easily tag famous people like Dwayne Johnson and they will see it, its now up to them to react and show that they have seen it. Moreover, Instagram now allows one to advertise their products and services through posting, and the post appearing to people that don't even follow you. That is a great tool for marketing.

I hate the impact Instagram has on people. It is not just posting pictures and videos but it has become more intense, people are starting to seek validation on the platform, validation from people they know nothing about, feeling like they are important because they have more likes or have a blue check. It s really taking a stroll on mental health and I am speaking form experience. Spending hours and hours to scrolling, looking at "beautiful" people, lives you wish you had and you start feeling insignificant, low self esteem, loss of self worth. I hate how people ridicule those that do not like that app for these reasons, making them feel like they are boring people. We need to take care of our mental health. this is just a con but I don't think it's the software's fault.

Guillermo B.
Guillermo B.
Owner in Ecuador
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

How can Instagram improve?

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In general, from 1 to 5 I give it a score of 4. For what I said in the negative points section. It can still improve a lot. Although it is my favorite application, the issue of not being able to translate the comments bothers me. But it is very effective and interactive.

I am a beta user of the application, I really like knowing that we have the dark theme which other apps do not have. The inclusion between Instagram and Facebook messages in an application makes me more comfortable, to manage both messages by Messenger. That it allows to use 2 simultaneous accounts at the same time is incredible. just by pressing twice on the profile photo, you can change the account very easily. The buttons are located in a good place where it is easy to access. I want to emphasize that the most interesting thing about the application to my liking is that I can pause the video of a reel by pressing on it, and not like before that I had to hold down to make it pause. It's a nice change.

I have a few things to mention. The description of an image or a publication in general can be translated, but I would like it to also be able to translate the comments. It is a bit annoying to enter a publication and come across comments in other languages and not being able to translate what it means. Another point is that if there is a video and I enter it, sometimes the audio is not activated by itself, and I have to exit, press on the speaker and go back in. In the reels when one sees the video in full screen, there are times where we cannot translate the description, at least users like me would like to know what it says or what is written there. Lastly, I would like you to extend the word limit for the description of the presentation part in the profiles.

Abdoulaye K.
CEO in Marokko
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

An excellent application

4 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Although this social network is constantly evolving to satisfy its users, there are still actions that require the use of external applications in addition to Instagram: sharing content, editing photos, testing short formats

I really like this app, Instagram especially! It's also very well secured. Unfortunately the app doesn't exist on Mac and to have it as an app would be more useful than going via the internet, if you want to go from the computer. Instagram has a great presence on the internet, and I'm sure on app it would be even better! My request would be that Instagram create the app on Mac please!

One of the most effective ways to develop a brand image is to communicate through visuals. Indeed, it is common to say, "a picture is worth a thousand words". This means that it is easier to convey an emotion to the consumer through a visual rather than text. In this sense, Instagram is probably the most effective social network to work on your company's identity. It allows you to creatively express the visual universe associated with your brand, while showcasing your products or services.   It's also the social network of intimacy: take advantage of it to film behind the scenes or your typical day, introduce your partners and customers...  I like this application

Avery A.
Worship Leader in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

One of the best Social Network programs for community and business

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has impacted my brand and business as well. I have been able to reach out to more people because of the exposure that Instagram creates for me. Varying from my music to my events that I am putting together, it makes sense to heavily market your product through this platform. My exposure by word of mouth would have not been as great without Instagram

Instagram gets to the point. For people who are looking to expand their business and grow their brand, Instagram is a great way to do that. It has always been a great addition to Facebook, but with the introduction of Instagram LIVE, being able to upload longer videos, creating Instagram Story posts, and making Instagram Reels, it strategically reaches in the quickness of how life works, and gives you the exposure you need to grow.

I think sharing the longer videos to automatically play on your story needs to be updated. Some videos would heavily benefit from it. Other than that, there isn't much to hate about this app.

Photography and Videography in Jamaica
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Mixed feelings but mostly good

4 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with using Instagram is pretty great, I really enjoy posting my work online so others can critique it and it's just a really it's just a fun and creative space in my opinion I definitely recommend if you're a creative, artistic photographic person.

I really love this software application it's very futuristic and modern, it has a very intuitive design and is just hands down easy to use, it helps me tremendously throughout my career as a [SENSITIVE CONTENT] because I'm able to post the best work from my personal brand or my small business, my most favorite feature on Instagram is the photo editor feature before posting and the paid promotion just in case I'd love for my post to reach a wider audience.

I'd say my least favorite thing about Instagram is based on the fact that it's easy to receive unwanted messages from Bots and also how somewhat easy it is to hack someone else's account, I strongly believe that Instagram definitely needs a higher and stronger security system than what it is now

Mack B.
Freelance editor in VS
Telecommunicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Instagram: Content Vs. Memories

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience has been good, but not exemplary. Instagram has a lot of social and technical ramifications to work out, but for what it's worth, the app gets the job done and can provide a meaningful way to connect with people or know what my friends are up to. They say a picture says a thousand words, but sometimes the sense of capturing a moment is lost in the pseudo-marketing of it all. Instagram is an app that has evolved over time, and it's likely that I need to evolve with it.

I like how easy Instagram is to use--the notion that a post is just a click away. From a user perspective, I enjoy writing captions for my photos and applying a location; it makes my post feel more complete and gives a little bit of backstory for viewers. I also appreciate the Story feature, mostly as a way of checking in with what my friends in real life are doing, sometimes in real time, or very recently. While I feel Instagram's main purpose is to share photos, the video aspect, while short-term, is rewarding as well.

I dislike the stigma that surrounds Instagram, which sometimes feels like it's there to churn out content--even duplicate posts, and repetitive creativity--as opposed to share memories. With an unlimited amount of photos at my disposal, I can scroll for hours but never get a sense of who I'm really seeing. Posts lose their specialness by prioritizing the fact that it was posted at all over the notion of a moment in time. On the technical side, I dislike the Message and Discover icons as I believe they are misrepresented--I often click on one when I meant to click on the other. Furthermore, the general UI of Instagram feels like it could be improved to prioritize a grander scope of photos rather than one per user at a time; it's less of an issue about crowding the page and more about having too little on the page, or at least, forcing us to choose how much time we're willing to spend to sift through a day's worth of posts. I'm also not a fan of filters as I believe they detract from the natural intention of the post. Not only that, but many filters resemble each other too much.

Rap Y.
Freelance artist in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Instagram is overall a beneficial app though it has some flaws.

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Instagram has been beneficial, I've made lots of friends and respectful people. I can communicate quickly with my friends, I can promote my business to my audience and I probably wouldn't have gotten any sales if it wasn't for Instagram. There have been some unpleasant experiences on the app but I don't think they outweigh the good.

- I like that it's somewhat easy to reach an audience given that you have useful/good content, use tags etc. - It's easy to communicate with friends and you can have privacy (to a high extent). -It can be a good way to promote your business too - It allows me to find a community I belong in and make new friends. - I appreciate them allowing users to add pronouns - I like that you don't need 10,000 followers to share links on your story now - Most of the new features are awesome, though I can't use some yet - It's nice that you can limit who can message you, you can hide your story and mute people

- When people are harassing you, (giving you death threats or sharing hateful content for example) and you report it, Instagram basically says it's fine behavior and does nothing about it. - I wish they had a feature where you could mute or block certain posts with keywords from showing up in your feed like you can on twitter. - If you make an additional account, Instagram will send some people from your previous account a notification asking if you know the person which is a bit worrisome especially if someone wanted to separate a business profile from their personal. - They don't always show your posts to your followers, they're more focused on reels right now

Claude F.
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Instagram is among the top 5 social networking platforms on earth. Also an ecommerce platform

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I will highly recommend IG for anybody with a business. This will help increase or expand your audience

IG is not only a social media platform but it is also an eCommerce platform. As a business owner, IG has helped me a lot, in fact, my business relies on IG to survive. Because this platform is most visited, selling on this platform can link you to lots or customer. IG helps you match your products to buyers who are most likely to buy those products. For instance, someone who usually search information about pets will be most likely exposed to pet related products hence targeting the right people who are most likely to buy. Also, IG is cheap to create ads. Selling fees are also cheap. Shipping labels are very affordable. All these feature are in one place, making it very convenience for the seller to manage his business. Also, they help promote your products on other related platforms like Facebook. It is also very secure

I think what I have encountered as draw back with IG is that many users are not well informed or they are skeptical shopping on IG. Also, more features like chats and other data analysis tools should be included. Also, IG should also improve its customer service. Users should also be able to connect to a real human either by phone call or email.

Manager, Employee Assistance and Counselling in Jamaica
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Entertaining and Useful But At Times Irksome

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Instagram for over 7 years and I find that I have used the app relatively consistently over the years. There are features that I dislike, though I have continued to use Instagram. However, I have also begun to incorporate other apps for similar benefits and find that I have begun to use the alternatives more frequently.

I enjoy the ability to interact with family, friends, influencers, and companies. Based on the people and pages that you follow, the app is helpful in keeping you up to date, providing entertainment, as well as providing helpful information. The integration with other apps has been helpful in some respects. For example, being able to share the same story or picture across platforms with ease. Instagram is also a very useful platform for small businesses and helps to not only market the business but also helps to establish the business as more legitimate and accessible.

The move from a photo-sharing to a content creation service focused on entertainment and video was not my preference. At the same time, while they have made some progress towards instituting new features, too frequently, so many persons do not have access to the feature for a long time. For example, Reels were introduced over a year ago in 2020; however, in October of 2021, there are so many persons including myself who still do not have access to the features. The timeline changes that were implemented a while back are still irksome. These included the inclusion of numerous ads seen when scrolling through the timeline as well as the disruption of the order where posts were no longer shown the order in which they were posted. As a result, I miss a lot of content that I would have previously wanted to see. At times, the content I receive, for example, on my Explore Page, are not as relevant to my interests.

Shar M.
Admin. & Development Assistant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Our choice social media platform on an uneven playing field

4 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Instagram will always be our go-to. It's accessible and has many features to keep content interesting. Personal I love it but professionally I wish Instagram had an even playing field for organizations that want to increase engagement and stay relevant.

We love instagram! It's an easy way to share mental health resources, important educational content, messages of hope, organization promotion, videos, etc. We love that content can be easily shared between users and through other social platforms. Recently we've been using IG lives and that method has increased our engagement.

The algorithm is always changing. Features like likes, shares or saves switch and you never really know which one is most important. It's difficult to have a social media plan to increase engagement when Instagram isn't consistent in what they feature at the top of the page or on the FYP "For your page." The IG Live feature needs some work. I wish there was a feature to set the live to private to settle all the players before setting the video to live. That awkward couple of minutes waiting for people to hop on or invite members is weird. Also, what does it take to get verified. We've tried multiple times and we can't seem t get through. There isn't any support for small non-profits that want to make a difference.

Yassine E.
Yassine E.
Manager IT in Marokko
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Share your moment and grow your business on Instagram

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Instagram for a long time and prefer it to other social media networks due to its simplicity and absence of long text updates. Instagram has been great for connecting with new consumers and marketing my brand. New ways to share material include the Explore page, search boxes, and hashtags. Using Linkedin/Facebook was one thing, but I couldn't overcome corporate difficulties until I adopted BizzBook. I My societal norms have been adjusted, whether for commercial or personal motives. If you have other tasks to complete, you can create multiple logins and switch between them as needed.
You can also create a store under your profile.

The best feature is Instagram's UI. It's easy to have too much information on my profile. This platform's amazing organization makes my profile more appealing. I joined Instagram for its design. I can edit my photos before posting them to Instagram using filters and geotags. I may also limit who sees my material by setting privacy controls. I may share photos, movies, and other original content with many others that use the app. My content is also available on other social media sites. I use hashtags to promote my Instagram campaigns and engage my followers. Geotags show a business's location and its surroundings. I can also link my account to Facebook and Twitter. You can use Facebook to notify your friends about your story. Instagram has made visualizing my brand easy. To attract buyers, I publish fantastic images of my stuff.

Instagram is a photo-sharing network, and as such, only photographs can be shared. Though you may also include videos. Instagram's design is disorganized due to the fact that it is not accessible via the web and must be viewed via a mobile device. Web images are impossible to display correctly in each unique shape. The program is mostly reliant on pictures, and the editing capabilities are relatively limited. There are ways to use images shared by professionals on Instagram without obtaining permission from the copyright holder.