Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Cloutly

Platform voor het beheer van beoordelingen waarmee je meer 5-sterrenbeoordelingen kunt krijgen op elke beoordelingssite, zoals Google, TrustPilot, Facebook, TripAdvisor enz.

Meer informatie over Cloutly

Reviews filteren (4)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Cloutly eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4)

Scott B.
Scott B.
CEO Founder in Australië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Cloutly is the what a review management system should be.

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Effortless and easy to use so i can focus on what I do, I have promoted it to many clients.

Its easy to use out of the box, It has great training but you will barely need it as most of it is very intuitive. Once you start using the platform it will reveal how simple and easy it is to use, well worth the trial for free to test it.

That I didn't know about it a few years ago, I have used many platforms and most of them are cumbersome

Cameron M.
Digital Marketing Manager in Australië
Maatschappelijk werk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

No request was ever too much.

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing. They have really gone above and beyond to met our needs. Coming from liaising with an overseas company to working closely with a locally based Australian start up has been chalk and cheese. It has been great to be able to work with a supplier who is quick and nimble to cater to our needs as me grow.

Cloutly have been amazing in their ability to come to the party in the customization we required to suit our network of franchises.

Although there have been a couple of gaps in capabilities from our previous supplier, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team have been committed to plugging this gaps and enhancing the platform to meet our requirements.

Nathan H.
Marketing Manager in Australië
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Product!

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team make the process of transitioning easy and any questions/requests we ask have all been considered and addressed throughout the process

Being locally developed and supported allows requests to be dealt with quickly and efficiently. In addition, we have very specific requests that Cloutly was able to customise to fit our business. No other platform was able to service us like this. Customer service is brilliant, wont be long until we see this business being a big player in the review management market.

if anything its not a full SEO based platform, however in saying this it was made very clear this is a review based platform.

Reactie Cloutly

3 maanden geleden

Hi Nathan, thank you for your honest and constructive review! It's been an exciting challenge for us to build new integrations with your existing systems. Even more exciting when we can see the real-world impact driving reviews have had on your retail locations, including more calls, more direction requests and ultimately, more customers searching for and finding you online. Partly thanks to the awesome opportunity of working alongside you, Cloutly has become a powerhouse at driving and automating customer reviews (I'm biased, I know), however, there's still always room for improvement and things we could do better. One of those things - as you noted - was the ability to run a 'health check' on citations across the web, to offer more of an all-encompassing local SEO experience. It's something we're working on! :) I'm really proud of the work we've done together so far, delighted that Cloutly has been so useful and beneficial, and excited to keep working with you. - Lachlan, Founder

William S.
Founder in Australië
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing customer support!

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] yesterday as I needed help with something minor. Instead of doing the bare minimum he called me on Zoom and spoke to me for 20 minutes. Not only did he answer my question effectively, he also gave me a detailed rundown in how Cloutly works and answered any further questions I had. Honestly couldn't have asked for better service. Hats off to L[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and also what amazing technology!

Great website. Great customer support. Great concept.

The only thing I didn't like is that I didn't find it sooner!

Reactie Cloutly

7 maanden geleden

Will, thanks for being such a legend! I was initially just really excited to help you navigate the platform and show you some cool features, but the rest of our conversation was even better. Loved getting in the trenches and talking about marketing, and was thrilled to learn more about your business and roadmap too.