Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over Traliant

Choose Traliant for your online compliance training and get award-winning, behavior-based eLearning that’s interactive & relevant.

Meer informatie over Traliant

11 reviews worden weergegeven

Stacey F.
CCO
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-5-2021

"Great resource"

Opmerkingen: We received positive feedback from our employees and were easily able to track compliance.

Pluspunten: It was easy to administer and the certificates of completion were easy to access.

Minpunten: As a user, it would be good to see how much time is remaining to complete each section.

• Beoordeeld op 21-5-2021
Marti B.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

"Great Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Video Training"

Opmerkingen: Traliant was a true business partner. I had a serious access problem on a Saturday morning before the start of my class and systems support returned my email within minutes to help me resolve the issue quickly without the class being delayed.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of implementation, and the video content was specific to my needs. It was just the right information from which to build additional content matter and exercises. In same training cases, I deployed only the software as a stand alone without any disconnect from the overall program.

Minpunten: There were no negatives that I experienced either with the software, the support of the dashboards!

• Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021
Denise H.
Regional HR Manager
Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

"Interactive"

Pluspunten: Short format - easy for user to use, interact and learn. Some customization available.

Minpunten: No Cons. Integrated nicely. No complaints.

Ashley T.
Head of Leader and Employee Development
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"Landmark Health Review"

Opmerkingen: Very customer friendly and our representative gives updates on courses available. We really enjoy the Traliant Spark courses.

Pluspunten: We truly enjoy the interaction of courses designed for learners.

Minpunten: Nothing at this time. We are satisfied with the service and software so far.

Performance And Learning Consultant
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

"Great Compliance Courses"

Pluspunten: The courses were informative and easy to follow. It is the right amount of content and activities.

Minpunten: Sometimes I wanted to move ahead before it would let me.

Marisa B.
Head of People Operations
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021

"Affordable and Reasonable pricing for a small business with seasonal turnover!"

Opmerkingen: The customer service has been helpful. It's been a good experience overall.

Pluspunten: Being able to reassign the seats we've purchased to new employees made this the very best deal for us. The CA required harassment training was one of the least painful of all those I sampled!

Minpunten: It doesn't integrate with our existing systems.

• Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021
David S.
Finance and HR Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021

"Traliant Review"

Opmerkingen: The customer service representative is very helpful and easy to work with.

Pluspunten: I liked the content of the trainings. I felt that it was easy to go through the course at my leisure.

Minpunten: I have heard from some that it takes longer than the "advertised" time to complete. Also, it is not clear at the end what next steps need to be taken to complete the course. It would be helpful if the participant was forced to print a completion certificate which would make the course complete. I have a couple of employees who show "not completed" but they insist they did the course.

• Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021
Lindsey J.
HR Director
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-6-2021

"I highly recommend this company"

Opmerkingen: It has fit our company perfectly

Pluspunten: Hands-on training for employees on relevant topics

Minpunten: I can not think of anything at this time we do not like.

VP Operations
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-5-2021

"Well Rounded Compliance Training Tool"

Opmerkingen: It has certainly helped to ensure our managers and employees remain compliant, and I also am satisfied that we can extend the invitation to our contractor workforce as an optional training they can take.

Pluspunten: Traliant offers a variety of compelling courses, and they stay up to date on state compliance requirements. They alert us well in advance of anything we should be made aware of for planning and deployment purposes. I also like that certain aspects of the courses can be personalized to your organization if you desire.

Minpunten: I think the videos can sometimes feel dated, and the admin platform could also use some attention. While it works, it feels a bit clunky and not very user friendly.

• Beoordeeld op 5-5-2021
Rayne H.
HR Director
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2021

"Engaging and well-done harassment training!"

Opmerkingen: Customer service and support has been great (though we have had a few rep changes). The IT has been great to work with to get the appropriate files to upload to our LMS

Pluspunten: Easy to launch and very engaging. I love the ability to track completion and easy roll-out

Minpunten: No features are missing. The integration with our LMS was great. No issues with the software

• Beoordeeld op 13-5-2021
Rachel K.
Operations and HR
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2021

"Superior education, support, customer service, and compliance at an affordable price."

Opmerkingen: Our company has never done any formal education for its employees but Traliant started us off in the right direction when we decided to use them to begin our journey. I did a lot of research on setting up education for my company and Traliant surpassed everyone else I came across by leaps and bounds. And that was just the classes. I was so surprised to learn there was more---like the best customer service you will ever get and being provided a system given to us to track the education provided. Many employees called me after taking the first class and expressed they thoroughly enjoyed the class and they didn't fall asleep in it. Additionally, everyone seemed to truly learn something rather than just taking a class and memorizing information. They actually talked about the classes amongst themselves.

Pluspunten: The classes provided by Traliant were far superior to others I have had in the past. They were current, included little segments with real actors to demonstrate the different pieces of the video in a real-world setting. It was very interactive and was actually quite interesting. I enjoyed taking Traliant's classes.

Minpunten: I think the software is a little confusing in its presentation. I didn't know how to really move forward with it from the internet because there was one price through one organization and another price for others. others. It took some time to get the price I was requesting and knowing what to do to set it up.

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2021